FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Vote_lcap68%DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Vote_lcap18%DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Vote_lcap13%DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» NAMU/WATA super gain
by Kaptivajkss Today at 12:43 am

» LOFC Direction
by RAVI1980 Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by Pbv Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Bloodbath is Coming ? Correction is Coming ? අලුත් ගෲප් හදාගෙන අපි genuine කියලා එන පරණ මහත්(හොරුන්) වරුන් ගෙන් බේරෙන්න
by stockchaser Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» LANKA REALTY INVESTMENTS PLC -ASCO
by Pbv Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» LOLC waiting for LOFC 100+ and CLC 100+
by Sapudev Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» Key Plantation Company Fair Values - KOTA, TPL and KVAL with very High Upside
by Kaptivajkss Yesterday at 8:31 pm

» LLUB comparison between 2016- 2021 Same EPS Trading at Huge discount
by Kaptivajkss Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» TILE / LWL / RCL
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 5:16 pm

» HSenid IPO
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 5:14 pm

» Month end impact on LOFC and CLC
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 3:05 pm

» Water For All - CIND
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» U.S. inflation is one of the highest in the world
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:09 pm

» Oil Plummets
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» ASPI Trend
by hotstock Yesterday at 12:45 pm

» GEMS at LOW price TYRE. RICH.
by Chathur Yesterday at 11:30 am

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by jehan008 Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:36 pm

» HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC (HHL.N0000)
by LAMDA Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:35 pm

» CFLB hidden gem
by LAMDA Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:34 pm

» Hidden Gem - GLAS - 40/- Soon
by LAMDA Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:29 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)

+88
C.THARANGA
EPS
Great1
hammurabi
Vasyan
Equity Win
David VKMS
chandike73
Warunabv
Eranx
keen
ResearchMan
apple
SAGA
Gowri123
Cliff777
Love Boy
sak
SHL
AmateurTrader001
kottuwa
Bakka1988
Bakkabwoi
Alpha_Seeker
vikiperera
Ran49
cselearner
manaranga
fireshelter
stockback
ADVENTUS
thushyr17
Dilendra23
subash81
arun.cse
Win Win
geesura
dammika.me
Mr. X
Ryan Hudson
jaya
Kevinmikegrit
Rasika Gamage
lakymahesh
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
abp1970
MaJa
cseguide
KingMaker2020
Quibit
xpmurali
ranilJ2
Real_Investor
roshan1039
dayandacool
MarketResearch
jayantha245
Wonderer
Detective
FireandWater
RJ1010
Nigesh Pereira@CSE_watch
Bargain
shan31
Nuwancha
DKbogols
heroxhere
Mithooshan
judecroos
Nandun
xhora
Beta1
Equityinvestor
Baba2020
gobinath55555
Junior investor
ONTHEMONEY
Teller
KavinduTM
Miss-Sangeetha
EquityChamp
Udith Fonseka
samaritan
peacockman
anges
fulltilt
spw19721
capitallinkceylon
92 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

261DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:29 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Dilendra23 wrote:Long run what is the price expected after the foreign selling will it be able to hit 400+ with a good dividend announcement cause we saw a 400+ gain a few days and the vaccine news brought it down and since they make industrial gloves can covid impact them big time? 
And are the production orders of them full till 2022?
yes Smile Smile

262DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:25 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@thushyr17 wrote:Dipped's product portfolio is quite diverse. They obtain most of their income from household and industrial gloves. And medical gloves are only produced by their facility in Thailand. Even if a vaccine is found, I don't think it would have a huge impact on their sales of household and industrial gloves. Just look at the October export figures. Industrial and surgical gloves rose by 36.4% percent in October from a year ago https://economynext.com/sri-lanka-exports-fall-14-9-pct-on-covid-19-flare-up-uk-shipments-surge-75929/

Exact point.. It is better to find correct vaccine for DPL future, bcz it will create more businesses to DPL in Industrial & high value added product categories.. Mainly, their buyers are available in American, Europe regions. They have awesome demand for their gloves from these regions due to ban Chinese & Malaysian gloves by Western countries.. They are expanding their capacities. Partially it was completed. The balance will give a good return in future quarters..

263DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:39 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

Has the EPF dumped its shares? Following the recommendations of Nimal P?

264DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:03 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@ADVENTUS wrote:Has the EPF dumped its shares? Following the recommendations of Nimal P?


EPF does not sell anything. its political decision.


Government need 7300 levels not less than 5000

if EPF start sale then ASPI will drop 

think.

Kipling, Win Win and geesura like this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

265DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:15 pm

fireshelter


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

from Monday it self new journey will start

Win Win likes this post

266DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:15 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

from Monday it self new journey will start

Win Win and judecroos like this post

267DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:05 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@fireshelter wrote:from Monday it self new journey will start
Definitely it should appreciate because DIPD has the potential to move up.

Win Win, judecroos and subash81 like this post

268DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:35 pm

Detective


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Healthy collections around 320-335, now the engine heated UP and hope we can see steady growth of this share hereafter, budget benefits will gear up the run  Cool

Mithooshan and judecroos like this post

269DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:56 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Detective wrote:Healthy collections around 320-335, now the engine heated UP and hope we can see steady growth of this share hereafter, budget benefits will gear up the run  Cool

Yes, budget will be good for export 

DIPD / HAYC/ HAYL next journey after budget 

Mithooshan, Win Win and judecroos like this post

270DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:57 pm

manaranga


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Top glove crop malaysia to go under quarantine lock down from today.. good for DIPD..

MarketResearch, Win Win, judecroos, Mr. X and subash81 like this post

271DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:16 am

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@manaranga wrote:Top glove crop malaysia to go under quarantine lock down from today.. good for DIPD..

It has a massive ... massive favorable impact to DIPD with its footprint world-wide, because top glove is supplying 26% of global demand. If this is interrupted at least partially, DIPD & other glove manufacturers will gain in large scale and there will be favorable impact in short term, medium term and log term ..

judecroos, subash81 and Detective like this post

272DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:30 am

Detective


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@Win Win wrote:
@manaranga wrote:Top glove crop malaysia to go under quarantine lock down from today.. good for DIPD..

It has a massive ... massive favorable impact to DIPD with its footprint world-wide, because top glove is supplying 26% of global demand. If this is interrupted at least partially, DIPD & other glove manufacturers will gain in large scale and there will be favorable impact in short term, medium term and log term ..
Mr. Dammika Perera confirmed that news yesterday at Derana360 said he signed 3years agreement with America and grabbed the opportunity.

judecroos likes this post

273DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:08 am

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Detective wrote:
@Win Win wrote:
@manaranga wrote:Top glove crop malaysia to go under quarantine lock down from today.. good for DIPD..

It has a massive ... massive favorable impact to DIPD with its footprint world-wide, because top glove is supplying 26% of global demand. If this is interrupted at least partially, DIPD & other glove manufacturers will gain in large scale and there will be favorable impact in short term, medium term and log term ..
Mr. Dammika Perera confirmed that news yesterday at Derana360 said he signed 3years agreement with America and grabbed the opportunity.
Good news . The only thing I always told to our members this is worth holding as an investment to make a good profit. Because our hard earned money will be secured. GL

abp1970 likes this post

274DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:42 am

abp1970


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@judecroos wrote:
@Detective wrote:
@Win Win wrote:
@manaranga wrote:Top glove crop malaysia to go under quarantine lock down from today.. good for DIPD..

It has a massive ... massive favorable impact to DIPD with its footprint world-wide, because top glove is supplying 26% of global demand. If this is interrupted at least partially, DIPD & other glove manufacturers will gain in large scale and there will be favorable impact in short term, medium term and log term ..
Mr. Dammika Perera confirmed that news yesterday at Derana360 said he signed 3years agreement with America and grabbed the opportunity.
Good news . The only thing I always told to our members this is worth holding as an investment to make a good profit. Because our hard earned money will be secured. GL
He claimed that he has invended an active carbon product which abosorb 100% covid virus from drinking water and it is used in all over USA.  He has not asked for a Patant becuse if got patant the concept has to be disclosed. He is sure that it's DNA could not be coppied for another 4-5 yrs.

subash81 likes this post

275DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:05 am

MaJa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@abp1970 wrote:
@judecroos wrote:
@Detective wrote:
@Win Win wrote:
@manaranga wrote:Top glove crop malaysia to go under quarantine lock down from today.. good for DIPD..

It has a massive ... massive favorable impact to DIPD with its footprint world-wide, because top glove is supplying 26% of global demand. If this is interrupted at least partially, DIPD & other glove manufacturers will gain in large scale and there will be favorable impact in short term, medium term and log term ..
Mr. Dammika Perera confirmed that news yesterday at Derana360 said he signed 3years agreement with America and grabbed the opportunity.
Good news . The only thing I always told to our members this is worth holding as an investment to make a good profit. Because our hard earned money will be secured. GL
He claimed that he has invended an active carbon product which abosorb 100% covid virus from drinking water and it is used in all over USA.  He has not asked for a Patant becuse if got patant the concept has to be disclosed. He is sure that it's DNA could not be coppied for another 4-5 yrs.

That s HAYC , right ?

276DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:29 am

abp1970


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@MaJa wrote:
@abp1970 wrote:
@judecroos wrote:
@Detective wrote:
@Win Win wrote:
@manaranga wrote:Top glove crop malaysia to go under quarantine lock down from today.. good for DIPD..

It has a massive ... massive favorable impact to DIPD with its footprint world-wide, because top glove is supplying 26% of global demand. If this is interrupted at least partially, DIPD & other glove manufacturers will gain in large scale and there will be favorable impact in short term, medium term and log term ..
Mr. Dammika Perera confirmed that news yesterday at Derana360 said he signed 3years agreement with America and grabbed the opportunity.
Good news . The only thing I always told to our members this is worth holding as an investment to make a good profit. Because our hard earned money will be secured. GL
He claimed that he has invended an active carbon product which abosorb 100% covid virus from drinking water and it is used in all over USA.  He has not asked for a Patant becuse if got patant the concept has to be disclosed. He is sure that it's DNA could not be coppied for another 4-5 yrs.

That s HAYC , right ?
Yes.  its for Heycab,,  Here it has more compettive edges.
1.  This is environment pro activated carbon production (From coconut cells not by mining, cutting trees. Its really by growing coconut trees)
2. Coconut tree is not available in Europ its grw in our reagion
3. This has another passive income through carbon credits based on this process.
4. Says that properties of coconut cells charcol [POLKATU ANGURU] are not find in any other sources
5.  Collection process is done at a minimal cost.  (Pol Kattu collection and making charcol out of them is not a complex process its a very profitable business opportunity for domestics if really make an awareness. Here only need to burn as we had done for ironing long ago.  1kg  raw cells (narly20ps) 10 -15/- 1kg charcol Rs70-75/-) For 1kg charcol it requires 16-20 pcs.
6. HEYC has it plants in other two countries in Asia (As I remember Malaysia and Indonisia)

judecroos and subash81 like this post

277DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:36 am

MaJa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

That s HAYC , right ?[/quote]
Yes.  its for Heycab,,  Here it has more compettive edges.
1.  This is environment pro activated carbon production (From coconut cells not by mining, cutting trees. Its really by growing coconut trees)
2. Coconut tree is not available in Europ its grw in our reagion
3. This has another passive income through carbon credits based on this process.
4. Says that properties of coconut cells charcol [POLKATU ANGURU] are not find in any other sources
5.  Collection process is done at a minimal cost.  (Pol Kattu collection and making charcol out of them is not a complex process its a very profitable business opportunity for domestics if really make an awareness. Here only need to burn as we had done for ironing long ago.  1kg  raw cells (narly20ps) 10 -15/- 1kg charcol Rs70-75/-) For 1kg charcol it requires 16-20 pcs.
6. HEYC has it plants in other two countries in Asia (As I remember Malaysia and Indonisia)[/quote]

Good info. Thanks.

Mithooshan likes this post

278DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:12 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@abp1970 wrote:
@MaJa wrote:
@abp1970 wrote:
@judecroos wrote:
@Detective wrote:
@Win Win wrote:
@manaranga wrote:Top glove crop malaysia to go under quarantine lock down from today.. good for DIPD..

It has a massive ... massive favorable impact to DIPD with its footprint world-wide, because top glove is supplying 26% of global demand. If this is interrupted at least partially, DIPD & other glove manufacturers will gain in large scale and there will be favorable impact in short term, medium term and log term ..
Mr. Dammika Perera confirmed that news yesterday at Derana360 said he signed 3years agreement with America and grabbed the opportunity.
Good news . The only thing I always told to our members this is worth holding as an investment to make a good profit. Because our hard earned money will be secured. GL
He claimed that he has invended an active carbon product which abosorb 100% covid virus from drinking water and it is used in all over USA.  He has not asked for a Patant becuse if got patant the concept has to be disclosed. He is sure that it's DNA could not be coppied for another 4-5 yrs.

That s HAYC , right ?
Yes.  its for Heycab,,  Here it has more compettive edges.
1.  This is environment pro activated carbon production (From coconut cells not by mining, cutting trees. Its really by growing coconut trees)
2. Coconut tree is not available in Europ its grw in our reagion
3. This has another passive income through carbon credits based on this process.
4. Says that properties of coconut cells charcol [POLKATU ANGURU] are not find in any other sources
5.  Collection process is done at a minimal cost.  (Pol Kattu collection and making charcol out of them is not a complex process its a very profitable business opportunity for domestics if really make an awareness. Here only need to burn as we had done for ironing long ago.  1kg  raw cells (narly20ps) 10 -15/- 1kg charcol Rs70-75/-) For 1kg charcol it requires 16-20 pcs.
6. HEYC has it plants in other two countries in Asia (As I remember Malaysia and Indonisia)

Thanks
This is another super news for HAYC

279DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:33 pm

cselearner


Stock Trader

Voting share (N)


Dividend per share (Rs.)
Voting :9.00

Type of dividend
Third interim

Financial year
2020/2021

Shareholder approval
Not required

XD date
08 Dec 2020

Payment date
21 Dec 2020

Share transfer book
Open

Cma and Mr. X like this post

280DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:07 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Top Glove sees demand doubling when vaccines ready by year-end



KUALA LUMPUR: While pharmaceutical companies are gaining momentum on positive COVID-19 vaccination news, Top Glove Corporation BhdDIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Chart expects demand for examination gloves to double when the vaccines are ready by year-end.

[size=36]Its chairman Tan Sri Lim Wee Chai said that over the long term, the glove business remained good and healthy, with the company's share price depending on the earnings and performance.[/size]



"Our share price has been doing well for the past 11 months. Just recently, we have had some hiccups and hope it will be temporary and be back to normal.

[size=36]"Examination gloves are needed to inject vaccines. The world needs to produce seven billion vaccines and will need seven billion pairs of gloves," he said during a Covid-19 update press conference today.[/size]

Despite the expected increase in demand, the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer had to close some of its facilities due to the high COVID-19 infection rate among its workers.

Top Glove's 20 facilities are temporarily closed with eight production lines still operating, thus reducing its production by between 10 per cent and 20 per cent.

Human Resources Minister Datuk Seri Saravanan Murugan previously said it was due to poor living conditions at the workers’ dormitories, which was denied by Lim.

"We welcome him to visit us again. Because since the minister’s visit, our (housing) condition has continued to improve. Why is it so.. it is because we poured in more money to improve facilities and we want to do it quickly.

"So it came as a big surprise when such comments were made. We need to clarify with the ministry to see what are the areas we did not do correctly and how we can improve," he said.

Asked if the high number of cases involving its workers would cause glove contamination, Lim said such cases are unlikely due to the factory environment, which has a temperature of between 30 degrees and 40 degrees Celsius.

"Inside the oven is around 110 degrees Celsius. COVID-19 virus can’t survive in such heat. As for the packaging of our gloves - our workers are equipped with personal protection equipment and have no direct contact with the gloves.

"When we ship through containers, the temperate is hot, above 40 degrees Celsius and it will take about one month to ship to Europe or other countries. Definitely, there is no contamination," he said.

Top Glove shares further fell following its confirmation yesterday that 20 of its factories in Klang would be temporarily shut after a spike in Covid-19 infections among its workers.

The glove maker has seen its stock price declining by about 30 per cent since early November. - Bernama

281DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:43 pm

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Order book getting HOT....

judecroos likes this post

282DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:09 pm

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Ran49 wrote:Order book getting HOT....
Epf going to exit at Rs 460.

283DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:08 am

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@vikiperera wrote:
@Ran49 wrote:Order book getting HOT....
Epf going to exit at Rs 460.


460?....

judecroos likes this post

284DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:25 am

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Ran49 wrote:
@vikiperera wrote:
@Ran49 wrote:Order book getting HOT....
Epf going to exit at Rs 460.


460?....
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  460 ???? who is collecting ? and who is under this game ? Please let everyone know about the news in detail. 
Who told you ( Name ) that EPF going to exit @ 460 and how he knows the inside information of a government ( Public ) institution ? this is very serious , EPF money belongs to Sri Lanka's work force who is going to play with this contribution ?
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Accountant likes this post

285DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:22 am

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator

@judecroos wrote:
@Ran49 wrote:
@vikiperera wrote:
@Ran49 wrote:Order book getting HOT....
Epf going to exit at Rs 460.


460?....
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  460 ???? who is collecting ? and who is under this game ? Please let everyone know about the news in detail. 
Who told you ( Name ) that EPF going to exit @ 460 and how he knows the inside information of a government ( Public ) institution ? this is very serious , EPF money belongs to Sri Lanka's work force who is going to play with this contribution ?
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Judecroos, They are on the selling side!!! Even though that might have nothing to do with the potential of DIPD!!!

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Dipd10

judecroos and Accountant like this post

286DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:39 pm

Alpha_Seeker


Stock Trader

"Haycarb Plc, another Hayleys unit making charcoal-based activated carbon for purification has expanded its warehouse and production capacity of masks with a 1.5 million dollar credit from Standard Chartered."
As per this article Haycarb is in to mask production.

https://economynext.com/standard-chartered-sri-lanka-finances-ppe-export-production-76544/


Btw, I'm a new member and this is my first post  in the forum. Hi to all the members.. cheers

cseguide, dayandacool, judecroos, geesura, Trollhunter, Accountant and ksasela like this post

287DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:05 am

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

@stockback wrote:
@ADVENTUS wrote:Has the EPF dumped its shares? Following the recommendations of Nimal P?


EPF does not sell anything. its political decision.


Government need 7300 levels not less than 5000

if EPF start sale then ASPI will drop 

think.
Check the Sept report and compare it with June Wink

288DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:18 am

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

EPF is selling. That's it, you can check the shareholders list at end of Nov with a previous list. Dont ask me why they are selling and who bought. Danno danithi.

EPF selling may not have anything to do with this quarter result, which is expected to be better than last quarter!

roshan1039 likes this post

289DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:09 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hi.. i have heard an official news regarding dp buying a quantity of dipped at 330? last week though...what would happen to dipped post xD

290DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:18 pm

Bakka1988

Bakka1988
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Bakkabwoi wrote:hi.. i have heard an official news regarding dp buying a quantity of dipped at 330? last week though...what would happen to dipped post x
Last week some one collected big amount around 320 to 330

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum