FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)

+124
desh87
Vasyan
engineer
arun.cse
SAGA
celtic tiger
lion
bkasun
smnsam
KILLER99
junior
Mr. X
ADVENTUS
Pbv
EquityPlus
Ekanayake90
dakzsl
ThilinaM
bhanu
jaya
dow
Brinthan
Harry82
stocksira
charith666lk
kassachandimal
kcrRanz
FIRE123
sameboy
hotstock
worthiness
Nuwan Prasad
SLBOY
Pac-man
EquityChamp
AUS79
EPS
shadow walker
ChateauC
jayathu
karuna
kuma524
NZ BOY
fulltilt
Yahapalanaya
lossorgain
SUSPENS
Insight
rizan666
peacockman
nis2010
bandara 123
mdcpk1975
piras
stockback
Teller
Recicash
wisdom79
Gainer
Jana
Nitro 7
SHARK aka TAH
SM2014
thankrishan
Siva08
VALUEPICK
prabath
CARACALLA
kassachandi
RPPA
fireshelter
ddrperera
Jana1
hariesha
balapas
executer
amilaela
Researcher
Roboticfx
charith82
Ben Graham
MY MONEY
xmart
lakchamil
rcharindu
Deva
Hawk Eye
duke
Milindaperera
smallville
Soundchips
3mr
kuk83
porkchops
pradeepk
StocksWatch
san1985
UKboy
nathanfornash
High.Risk.High.Return
wiser
MoneyMaker
rm
mark
Monster
mjrocker
marketsee
themask
godswen
tubal
Slstock
sapumal
mono
Chinwi
$$$
TelesHope
ss7097
econ
Rajitha
invest-abc
upuldi
Bollinger
KDS
salt
128 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:28 pm

mono

Vice President - Equity Analytics

The best part about the BFL madness came when Tubal made a comment about bird flu, Lol. the poor guy got jumped on.

27BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:36 pm

$$$

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Well EPS of 35 is on target and demand far out weighs supply....this will only increase. I think it's very realistic to expect BFL to settle around Rs. 600 or more....they have invested in new venttures as well. since they are debt free and cash rich they can look at looking in to more ventures or sharing the good times with the share holders via a bonus issue, something to keep in mind however is external shock like bird flu etc . at these levels it's very attractive.

28BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:46 pm

$$$

Rajitha PE of 30 and 50 means the counter is over valued and hence not many people will buy unless there is avery good reason...i.e stellar growth in the form of a take over or a bonus issue etc.

Or a typical PCH scenario....

The facts presented by many including my self PE 15 to 20 with eps of approx Rs.35 is quite reasonable.

Risk is something we all have to take in to account when trading in any security be it internal or external. I also agree that if there is a break out of bird flu yes the chickens will suffer as a result specailly BFL as it is illiquid...Just like Plantations have their wage issues and are effected by weather patterns etc.

29BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 pm

tubal

mono wrote:The best part about the BFL madness came when Tubal made a comment about bird flu, Lol. the poor guy got jumped on.

Oh yes, mono. I never thanked you for jumping into my rescue.

30BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 pm

$$$

Exactly what I said in the PCH post....the zombie mentality where everything seems blurred....No sense can be driven in to people who are over whelmed by greed and who are hero worshipping a person or persons....any one seen to be going against theri beleifs are treated as traitors or conspiracy theorists. Tubal and Mono were at the receiving end .....PCH and BFL became a religion and MW was their god...nothing could stand in between.

31BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:01 pm

tubal

spot on $$$ , hero worship is not really advisable when it comes to investing! The same can be said about getting married to your stocks. When I started investing a while back, I made that mistake with a few stocks and ended up in a real tight situation. It was simply because I failed to recognize the writing on the wall. I can see quite a few people doing that now.

32BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:13 pm

mono

mono

tubal wrote:spot on $$$ , hero worship is not really advisable when it comes to investing! The same can be said about getting married to your stocks. When I started investing a while back, I made that mistake with a few stocks and ended up in a real tight situation. It was simply because I failed to recognize the writing on the wall. I can see quite a few people doing that now.

My beef is with the term 'expert' and all sycophantic fever that goes with it. it's far healthier to organize a community as a bunch of ordinary people learning how to invest, without having a group of people who are the leader with another group as followers.

33BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:57 pm

salt

salt

Whatever it is, people made good money from his advise. He is a person who should in a forum. like that. I feel he is heer too, but in different names.

BFL whatever said, looks risky at this stage. Anyhow, it will be pushed beyond Rs.600

34BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 am

godswen

godswen

Hey yall, I just poped in man! Should start with a reply to a BFL thread since it's my favorite from 97 rupees! LOL! IMO I think BFL will stay at this level for sometime and will move on, but better look at GRAN at these levels! People are still buying at 210+

Btw I'm having a paper at 2 so have to go! :/ Wish me luck yall! afro

35BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:15 pm

themask

themask
Manager - Equity Analytics

Are they hit by floods? where is their maize cultivation?

36BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL) Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:24 am

marketsee

marketsee

BFL
It was massively undervalued.I think it must trade around 600
Achievements

INFORMATION

March 2010

Bairaha Group becomes the largest and leading producer of broiler day-old-chicks.

November 2009

Bairaha Farms PLC. wins the Bronze award of the annual report in the Food & Beverage sector in the Annual Report Award Competition 2009 organized by Institute of Charted Accountants of Sri Lanka

November 2009

Fortune G-P Farms (Lanka) Ltd., has exported two consignments of Broiler Breeder Parent chicks to Nepal. This company is a member of the Bairaha Group. Fortune G-P Farms (Lanka) Ltd is one of the only two companies in Sri Lanka which produces Broiler Breeder Parent chicks.

August 2009

Bairaha Farms PLC. was adjudged the winner of the Silver Award in the category of Manufactures and Consumer Products awarded by Sri Lanka Malaysia Business Council.

Bairaha Farms PLC. was adjudged the joint winner of the Bronze Award in the category of Retailers of Finished Products awarded by Sri Lanka Malaysia Business Council.

Fortune G-P Farms (Lanka) Ltd. was awarded the Gold Award in the Medium category for Input Supplier (Poultry) awarded by National Agribusiness Council at the Agri-Business Awards-2009.

http://www.bairahalk.com/achievements.php

News & Event
2010-03-20 We are the largest
Bairaha Group becomes the largest...

2009-11-20 Award for Annual Report
Bairaha Farms PLC. wins the Bronze award of the annual report

2009-08-20 Awards 2009
Bairaha Farms PLC. was adjudged the winner of the Silver Award...

2009-06-20 Export of Broiler Breeder Parent chicks
Fortune G-P Farms (Lanka) Ltd., has exported two consignments of Broiler Breeder Parent chicks

http://www.bairahalk.com/news.php

Certifications & Accreditation
http://www.bairahalk.com/certifications.php

Group Activities

The core activities of the Group are vertically integrated poultry farming, chicken processing and manufacturing of pre-cooked meats and in particular of the followings.

* Breeding poultry and operating of hatcheries for the production and sales of both parent and commercial broiler day-old-chicks.
* Operating hundreds of outgrower farms as well as few large scale own broiler farms.
* Processing, distributing and selling of packeted whole broiler chicken and broiler chicken portions (cut-ups).
* Manufacturing, distributing and selling of pre-cooked meats including chicken sausages, chicken meat balls, chicken sandwich slices and marinated chicken.
* Importing and distributing, as the exclusive local agent, the world-renowned ‘Antec’ brand disinfectants from DuPont Animal Health Solutions of USA.
* Marketing and selling of other products for poultry farming, including sales of hypromeal (produced by recycling the by-products of poultry processing) to feed millers.
http://www.bairahalk.com/groupactivities.php

37BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty why BFL going down??? Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:19 pm

mjrocker

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I brought BFL around 416
now 380
what shuld i do ??
hold or sell or sell part of my BFL????
can you give me some advice??
when will market recover???

38BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

mjrocker wrote:I brought BFL around 416
now 380
what shuld i do ??
Not only BFL, entire market is down. This is not the time to sell. Hold it if you have holding power.

39BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:37 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

now 380
what shuld i do ??

be patient............only 13 days to go in this month..........
wait........... Smile Smile Smile

40BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty why BFL going down??? Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:38 pm

rm

rm
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Your cost is not much compare with lot of people.

Lot of people bought BFL when it was 450+ also.

If u have holding power hold it. u'll get good return.

41BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

Monster wrote:
now 380
what shuld i do ??
Not only BFL, entire market is down. This is not the time to sell. Hold it if you have holding power.

When the market goes down, the manipulative Culprits who inflated the market in the first place along with its allies, and also innocent parties goes down with it.
Down is down. Overvalued , undervalued does not make a difference in such markets. If you see potential in this shares as a medium term investment it is best not to sell in market which might bot be kind to any. If you are short term it is a different game which I am not expert.

Last edited by slstock on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

42BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:08 pm

MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

BFL is a good stock no doubt but I personally feel that it was being pushed due to alot of speculation. I agree that they have been granted a tax free plant etc.. but the consumption of chicken also need to gain 100% or more for the share price to be in par with the market trend.
I hope it goes back up to expected levels.

Don't know why I got negative reputation but what I meant was "I hope it goes back up to expected levels" which is 400+

Last edited by MoneyMaker on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Justify my comment)

43BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:56 pm

wiser

wiser

don't worry only few days to end this month and it will pickup to the level you want within a week in a bullrun.

44BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 pm

High.Risk.High.Return

High.Risk.High.Return
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

In my line Poultry group will have a massive mega rally before 20th April'2011, lead by BFL & followed by TAFL & GRAN.
Expect to break,
BFL to break Rs.600/- Plus,
TAFL to break Rs.300/-
GRAN to break Rs.350/- plus

45BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:40 pm

nathanfornash

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

A good example of what happens when people buy stock on retail speculation rather than fundamentals. Sorry to say you likely bought BFL at way too high. Don't sell now, the least you can do is try not to lose a penny. I'm sure at some point in the future more retail buyers will come in and jack the price up - you may then want to sell at a suitable profit before you get burned like so many others did on this stock in the past.

46BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Monster

Monster

nathanfornash wrote:A good example of what happens when people buy stock on retail speculation rather than fundamentals. Sorry to say you likely bought BFL at way too high. Don't sell now, the least you can do is try not to lose a penny. I'm sure at some point in the future more retail buyers will come in and jack the price up - you may then want to sell at a suitable profit before you get burned like so many others did on this stock in the past.
How can you say BFL is not a fundamentally strong share? Question

Last edited by Monster on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

47BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 am

UKboy

UKboy

now 380
what shuld i do ??

If you have the buying power try to buy some more for less ( to average the cost)
If you only have the holding pwoer then try to hold it for sometimes.
If you have to clear any credit then obviously you have to sell some.

48BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:34 am

san1985

san1985

Monster wrote:
nathanfornash wrote:A good example of what happens when people buy stock on retail speculation rather than fundamentals. Sorry to say you likely bought BFL at way too high. Don't sell now, the least you can do is try not to lose a penny. I'm sure at some point in the future more retail buyers will come in and jack the price up - you may then want to sell at a suitable profit before you get burned like so many others did on this stock in the past.
How can you say BFL is not a fundamentally strong share? Question

Ya , worth an explanation....

49BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 am

wiser

wiser

@ nathanfornash , hw can you say in past this stock gave losses to you? don't tell factless stories. and hw can u say this is not fudamentally strong? before say anything go and see their final statements.

50BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:07 pm

mjrocker

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Why market going down like this?And what is BFL base level if BFL went down to 320 if will undervalued as for there 3rd q report,

51BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:13 pm

StocksWatch

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

mjrocker wrote:Why market going down like this?And what is BFL base level if BFL went down to 320 if will undervalued as for there 3rd q report,

2-3 weeks back, 400 was considered as support level for this stock...but with the way the prices coming down daily, it is very difficult predict the base level. If somebody wants to collect, he should start collecting gradually.

52BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Bairaha Farms PLC Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:06 pm

pradeepk

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

BFL is the largest day old chick producer in SL. Chicken consumption in Sri Lanka is expected to increase 8kg from 5kg per person.Its already at its optimum capacity and expansion plans underway to increase capacity by half with a total investment of USD 3.2 mn.This allows them to sell more chicken and increase its market share.

ROE of the company is 55.76 showing the groups longterm competitivenes. Qtr 2 Qtr Earnings growing showing its durable comp. advantage. the growth in earning will add up and increse the underlying value of the Business. Solid cash flow and strong cash position gives more investment opportunities and barriers to entry to others. cashflow per share is 31.04.

The new BOI project to expand capacity is with a 10 year tax holiday which will reduce the tax/revenue % and increase its bottom line.

It has already become a high flying share, and should go further high

53BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:18 pm

porkchops

Stock Trader

BFL is one of the meat farms which received BOI approval. It will utilize the latest technology in meat production such as these.

Good Luck

Last edited by smallville on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : due to disturbance to some audience)

54BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:17 pm

wiser

wiser

PLs don't upload these type of videos. Please.

55BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000) Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:14 pm

kuk83

kuk83

wiser wrote:PLs don't upload these type of videos. Please.

Agree with wiser.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum