Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » MD behave like ANIMAL

MD behave like ANIMAL

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:21 am

chathura123


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Maharaja wrote:Vic 19 is saying nothing will happen to "our funds "

So surely you showed you work at this firm.. 
Can you explain us what steps you take to keep the other female employees safe from MD ????
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

42MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:49 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I am just wondering what if a top official of a conglomerate company was involved in a similar incident will it be the end of the company?

I agree that its bad for the company image and the culprit should be punished if proved guilty. Is this particular company a one man show?

I am confused.

43MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:41 am

asankachamara


Stock Trader
we know one employee got fired from this firm along with the female one referring for sexual assault

44MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:10 am

Chinwi


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@chathura123 wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Vic 19 is saying nothing will happen to "our funds "

So surely you showed you work at this firm.. 
Can you explain us what steps you take to keep the other female employees safe from MD ????
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Chathura , Why are you laughing  ?

 Are you thinking about using padlocks ?
 To protect our funds as well as females from MD?

45MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:43 am

chathura123


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Chinwi wrote:
@chathura123 wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Vic 19 is saying nothing will happen to "our funds "

So surely you showed you work at this firm.. 
Can you explain us what steps you take to keep the other female employees safe from MD ????
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Chathura , Why are you laughing  ?
 Are you thinking about using padlocks ?
 To protect our funds as well as females from MD?


If the company is solely Dependant on one man show ,this will happens to company,
as i know this company is driven completely by MD with PAK com.
State institution turned their blind eye their other issues like manipulation and money laundering... 

46MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Dear guys,

Chinwi says ' our funds ' , So he is also from this same firm. 
Chinwi we know you are trying keep investors without withdrawing their money out of accounts. But when police come to an office 
Investors RUN out of office.

Don't try to stop us telling the true incident !!! 
When the Pakistan partner tells they want to divest their stake. 
What will happen ??? Will you be able to pay wages ?

So you can go to beach and have a cigarette.
But we have to make sure money is safe.

Which broker will want to stay in this firm ? 

Maharaja.

47MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:50 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Dear guys,

Chinwi says ' our funds ' , So he is also from this same firm. 
Chinwi we know you are trying keep investors without withdrawing their money out of accounts. But when police come to an office 
Investors RUN out of office.

Don't try to stop us telling the true incident !!! 
When the Pakistan partner tells they want to divest their stake. 
What will happen ??? Will you be able to pay wages ?

So you can go to beach and have a cigarette.
But we have to make sure money is safe.

Which broker will want to stay in this firm ? 

Maharaja.
Investors too refer to their funds as 'our funds'. So, why can't Chinwi be an investor?

In future i suppose investors have to scrutinize sexual orientation and sexual appetite of members of the management team of a company before making an investment decision. Lets bring this to the notice of our Hon PM so that an high powered committee may be appointed to study these issues in depth.MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Icon_lol

48MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Huta ! ape rahas eli wela.

Vic19 & me working in Same broker firm hitan ! Yahapalana too. !

lol! lol!

If so, your intention will not work.
We know how to build our firm to best level and attract more people.

When you work for a broker firm you thing all are working in or for Broker firms. No no there are many other businesses in Sri Lanka.

49MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:10 pm

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
Mona wikarada? Who cares these??? I follow this forum to get updated on shares, hints not these personal propaganda. Mokada me, api set wela bedagena gemagahamuko machanlA.

50MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:52 pm

janith123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@troy wrote:Mona wikarada? Who cares these??? I follow this forum to get updated on shares, hints not these personal propaganda. Mokada me, api set wela bedagena gemagahamuko machanlA.

No i think this is form to discuss news about market . 
it should include all those things... This is not about personnel but about cunning rogue.

51MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:51 pm

samcader


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
The  Forum  should  discuss  topics  relating  to  the market  I  have  observed  Forum  members  ahifting  away  from  topics  of  interest  to  the  investor.

52MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:43 pm

charith_man

charith_man
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@samcader wrote:The  Forum  should  discuss  topics  relating  to  the market  I  have  observed  Forum  members  ahifting  away  from  topics  of  interest  to  the  investor.
  
I also accept that but this post helps to protect innocent investors.. this firm might face big problem with regarding settlement to contra brokers very sooner nothing.

53MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:13 pm

charith_man

charith_man
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@charith_man wrote:
@samcader wrote:The  Forum  should  discuss  topics  relating  to  the market  I  have  observed  Forum  members  ahifting  away  from  topics  of  interest  to  the  investor.
  
I also accept that but this post helps to protect innocent investors.. this firm might face big problem with regarding settlement to contra brokers very sooner nothing.

Api keewane mewa mada nemei kiyala....
http://www.lankadeepa.lk/index.php/articles/457361

54MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Maharaja is always correct !!!!!
Broker firm can face trouble not only MD. For failing to safeguard its employees.  We don't know right now what are the legal claims done by the victim.

Now this news is in public newspapers also. 
What is next ? How many new big investors will join to this firm ? How many will leave ?? Take wise choices. 

Maharaja

55MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:49 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Now you get the untold version.

She was sacked by the boss/company after finding financial misconduct.
Thereafter only she complained about sexual misconduct of the boss.
(this point may negate her try)

The proceedings in the Usawiya will reveal the truth. CCTV will display what happened.
... and we may get to know what kind of   මුදල් වංචාව she was involved and what kind of අපයෝජනය he has attempted.

Even මුදල් වංචාව could be a false charge to get her consent. Vise versa the Sex offence too.

 Until court decides you cannot talk any other details about it.

56MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:18 pm

vic19

vic19
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi Chinwi ,

I was really very surprised this " small raja " made a very big scene and " ha hoo " about this matter.

First of all many things takes place in every organisation and there will be internal investigations and remedial actions follows.

I don't know why these so called selfclaimd. " Pandits "made such a uprore .

Now we all know who this " small raja " is . That is his CORRECT place.

57MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:01 pm

janith123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@vic19 wrote:Hi Chinwi ,

I was really very surprised this  " small raja " made a very big scene and " ha hoo " about this matter.

First of all many things takes place in every organisation and there will be internal investigations and remedial actions  follows.

I don't know why these so called selfclaimd. " Pandits "made such a uprore .

Now we all know who this " small raja " is . That is his CORRECT place.

Also we know better who is chinwi and vic 19 are ?
those people are supporting criminals...

58MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Janith123,

Putha, did you withdraw and transfer the accounts ?

Also my advise don't argue with idiots like vic19 and chinwi. You will only waste your time.
We have done our service of informing innocent investors. 

Your kindly,
Maharaja

59MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:10 pm

vic19

vic19
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi Raja,

If you think that you have done a " service " to innocent investor then I Beg to differ from your thinking.

As you know our Colombo stock exchange and its community thrive on public and investor confidence in this sector.

When some one like you make a big story to a private and personal matter , this hampers investor confidence and that in turn reflects in our stock prices.

I hope you and your friends has learnt a lesson and move on.

I don't know what happened there , however proper internal disciplinary action will have to happen to come for a resolution . ,

I hope many novis investors were not inconvenienced by your scaremongering .

Cheers.

60MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:07 pm

chathura123


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
HEy ....We never go wrong ...Colombo Magistrate ordered to arrest Kosala Gamage the crooked ;but he is hiding somewhere..see how this cunning man is??

61MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:39 pm

janith123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
WE WILL NEVER BETRAY INNOCENT INVESTORS ...
CHINWI AND HIS FRIENDS ARE TRYING TO PROTECT CROOKED CEO OF LSL.
SEE WHAT HAPPENED ....
IF YOU ARE STILL IN LSL PLEASE TRANSFER YOUR PORTFOLIO TO ANOTHER BROKER FIRM.

62MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:53 pm

marie curie


Stock Trader
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
oohhhh... Man is hiding somewhere ,if you see him ,please take him to Bampalapitiya Police...
Sexual harrasement CEO in The stock broker company ,partly owned by Bank of Ceylon...??????
Defame to BOC ...

63MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:57 am

charith_man

charith_man
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
where is so much powerful kosala udayanga dodampe gamage ................

64MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:06 am

janith123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Hello Investors ...

If you think your money want to be safe, remove your portfolio from This broker firm and transfer to another broker house.

Start by today itself... this LSL is going to collapse...

65MD behave like ANIMAL - Page 3 Empty Re: MD behave like ANIMAL on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:07 am

janith123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@janith123 wrote:Hello Investors ...

If you think your money want to be safe, remove your portfolio from This broker firm and transfer to another broker house.

Start by today itself... this LSL is going to collapse...

Don't hear to crooked chinwi and hos other friends...

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum