FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FUN CHRONICLE™ » I want to buy a phone!

I want to buy a phone!

+11
ISURU
kusalmunasinghe
chamith
stumpy
DKR
jake
Gaja
StocksWatch
spider
Tiger
intelstk
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 1]

21I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to buy a phone! Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:14 pm

chamith

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Oh thats cheap. here in uk about 499£ about 85000 lkr.
anyway i ordered one today.
have 2 wait till tue to get it...

22I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to buy a phone! Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 am

kusalmunasinghe

Stock Trader

Get a BB Bold 9700....
Dialog data plan costs [pre paid-rs15 per day] [post paid-1100 rental]

23I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to buy a phone! Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:20 am

ISURU

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@intelstk wrote:I want to buy a phone which can go up to max 40,000 to 50,000. I have following options.

- Nokia E 72 - 41,000
- Blackberry curve 9300 - 41,000
- Blackberry curve 8520 - 27,000

As I found out from this forum, E 72 does not support for online trading but I like it because of the camera,etc. BB is much prefered due to online trading facility. But my worry is whether I have to buy seperate blackberry package from a mobile operator to use the phone or can use my existing dialog package which I cant change this moment.

Can some one help me to buy a phone which I can use for share trading and for normal uses... Very Happy
If you are concentrating more on camera then N8 is better.

24I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to buy a phone! Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 am

StocksWatch

@kusalmunasinghe wrote:Get a BB Bold 9700....
Dialog data plan costs [pre paid-rs15 per day] [post paid-1100 rental]

Are above prices for unlimited data? Then it looks fine.

25I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to buy a phone! Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 am

themask

Manager - Equity Analytics

Consider Samsung Ace. same features as iphone 4 for a cheaper price.
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_ace_s5830-3724.php

Apple costs you very much for the brand. see the apple specs below and compare the ratings of two phones. Samsung is very much ahead.
http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_4-3275.php

The only con I see in Samsung is it has a low internal memory than the apple but thats more than enough unless install hundreds of apps.

However I prefer Apple over BB. Its practically everywhere Very Happy Even the bus conductors carry a BB these days.

26I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to buy a phone! Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:48 am

amibroker

@themask wrote:Consider Samsung Ace. same features as iphone 4 for a cheaper price.
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_ace_s5830-3724.php

Apple costs you very much for the brand. see the apple specs below and compare the ratings of two phones. Samsung is very much ahead.
http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_4-3275.php

The only con I see in Samsung is it has a low internal memory than the apple but thats more than enough unless install hundreds of apps.

However I prefer Apple over BB. Its practically everywhere Very Happy Even the bus conductors carry a BB these days.

Is anyone using Samsug Galaxy Tab ? I am planning to buy either IPAD2 or Galaxy Tab ... can some one share some experiences with these two tablets....

27I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to buy a phone! Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Tiger

Tiger

Hi friends who wants to do trading on phone. Please think twice about your investment strategy. Do you want be come a swing trader or an investor? I think most you you guys have long time ahead, and possibly several decades to invest, earn money and live a happy life. Do you want to live in constant stress and earn few quick bucks? I think we will be more happier and successful investors if we can think wisely.

Please dont be offended by my thoughts, just my personal view.

28I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to buy a phone! Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Revolution

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

There is a huwawi S7 (as i remember) phone promoted by etisalat with free data bundle package..
it has a phone with a huge screen... just 27-32K try that out...
1 year warranty.

29I want to buy a phone! - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to buy a phone! Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:24 pm

bettersrilanka

bettersrilanka

you can use your dialog package with blackberry.no need to buy a separate blackberry package.you can just configure it to GPRS service.( If you have big money you can add a blackberry service to existing package as a service. Very Happy .I think BB is better for online trading if not try an Apple... It is so sweet... Razz

http://lankafunpicture.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum