Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» JKH.N MORE SELLING PRESURE
by Promoney Today at 1:02 am

» HPFL,VPEL and VLL Very Interesting Price to enter
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Don't Touch SAMP _HNB they have a massive foreign sell
by Teller Yesterday at 11:38 pm

» BOGALA GRAPHITE LANKA PLC (BOGA.N0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» WATCHING RAL
by Teller Yesterday at 11:28 pm

» Lets try to understand what is happening in the market right now
by Teller Yesterday at 11:26 pm

» Postpone General Election ?
by Teller Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» International stock markets
by Teller Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» POST COVID19 - SRI LANKA'S ECONOMIC REVIVAL
by xhunter Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by THASSIM Yesterday at 11:08 am

» C M HOLDINGS PLC (COLO.N0000)
by Jay-Jay Yesterday at 10:05 am

» NATIONS TRUST BANK PLC (NTB.N0000)
by thestock123 Yesterday at 9:08 am

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by engineer Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:53 pm

» Vpel dividend
by ADVENTUS Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:11 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by jaya Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:34 pm

» CSE geared into BULL mode
by ErangaDS Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:01 pm

» Shares to Buy
by Beta1 Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:06 am

» CFVF CFVF CFVF
by Promoney Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:32 am

» MHDL - Millennium Housing
by EGG Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:08 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Promoney Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:42 am

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by Rational Investor Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:33 pm

» T/Bill Rates
by dineshdp Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:31 pm

» Dont catch falling knives!
by Yahapalanaya Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:04 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by EquityChamp Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:29 pm

» REEF Group shares
by Rational Investor Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:57 pm

» TAFL - THE PHOENIX TO RISE!
by desh87 Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:04 pm

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Statistics
We have 22889 registered users
The newest registered user is aj100

Our users have posted a total of 351485 messages in 52136 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 46]

881ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:01 pm

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes. Considering current trend this will pass 20 level in coming weeks .
Highly speculative share since people expecting construction boom with port city .
In the port city local people owned some lands .So they will construct there .

882ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:10 pm

jaya


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@chathura123 wrote:Yes. Considering current trend this will pass 20 level in coming weeks .
Highly speculative share since people expecting construction boom with port city .
In the port city local people owned some lands .So they will construct  there .
 In Future there might b more Construction in Sri Lanka for Local Contractors but dont Dream about any Works at Port City.

883ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:49 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Colombo Port City belongs to Sri Lanka and the land is to be released and sold in stages. 

Is AEL & CHEC playing pocket billiards at 'Marina Square' in Colombo???

884ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:02 pm

jaya


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@jaya wrote:
@chathura123 wrote:Yes. Considering current trend this will pass 20 level in coming weeks .
Highly speculative share since people expecting construction boom with port city .
In the port city local people owned some lands .So they will construct  there .
 In Future there might b more Construction in Sri Lanka for Local Contractors but dont Dream about any Works at Port City.
Only tiny portion belong to Sri Lanka out of 266 Ha, all services handle by them and provide by GOSL at same rate, Financial and security all are not under prevailing country law. Please read the Agreement if you want copy I will post let me know your E-mail.

885ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty BE CAREFULLY OF AEL PROMOTERS ..CHATHURA123 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:50 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chathura 123   promoted AEL highly..AEL is fair value around Rs.16 Don't caught.. 


But He told  NTB is not value for  Rs 63 ..what a funny situation..

886ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:52 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@chathura123 wrote:Yes. Considering current trend this will pass 20 level in coming weeks .
Highly speculative share since people expecting construction boom with port city .
In the port city local people owned some lands .So they will construct  there .
@ chathura123 haaa... how u value AEL  for Rs.20 It is worth around Rs 16 ..

887ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:56 pm

sakuni


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ddrperera wrote:@Chathura 123   promoted AEL highly..AEL is fair value around Rs.16 Don't caught.. 


But He told  NTB is not value for  Rs 63 ..what a funny situation..
yes of course several times  I saw chathura123 told AEL pass 20 ..I don't Know how he give  value  for  AEL EPS 1.6 

Today my broker told NTB has a value around 80 ..So It will Adjust price to Rs.75...So  I bought .I already collected around Rs 63-63.50 price ranges..
from technical perspective  NTB is sound..
.

888ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:59 pm

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@sakuni wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:@Chathura 123   promoted AEL highly..AEL is fair value around Rs.16 Don't caught.. 


But He told  NTB is not value for  Rs 63 ..what a funny situation..
yes of course several times  I saw chathura123 told AEL pass 20 ..I don't Know how he give  value  for  AEL EPS 1.6 

Today my broker told NTB has a value around 80 ..So It will Adjust price to Rs.75...So  I bought .I already collected around Rs 63-63.50 price ranges..
from technical perspective  NTB is sound..
.


@ddrperera @ sakuni gana gannna eppa meka pissek...AEL 20  ta wadiya worth luu NTB worth naa luuu...basic learn karanna onne...LOKA KAPATIYEKK...bartlleet mage broker kiwwwa hodai..same scenario told ..

889ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:27 am

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ Rukshan my dear .Yes today also I can assure AEL will pass 20 and I bought average 14/= .
If you want I can privately sent you screen shot.?
Please go and analyse yourself just all banks went up how NTB can be up .??
I posted comparison with Other banks vs NTB ?
Then you can understand when it is come to 65/= level it is fairly. Reason banking sector is saturated or nearly no growth options with many big and medium players competing with .....
Construction industry is based on integrity ,capacity and political involvement. You just can't say EPS 1.6 x10 =16 ha ha what a valuation ????
Don't be fool . Construction industry is different from all others .SO valuation should be different not based on PE .
Brokers can say anything because they are paid by turnover not part of your profit .
If you dont like you go and buy .I told about this with facts come with facts .
I

890ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:15 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
JAYA
Only tiny portion belong to Sri Lanka out of 266 Ha, all services handle by them and provide by GOSL at same rate, Financial and security all are not under prevailing country law. Please read the Agreement if you want copy I will post let me know your E-mail. 


REPLY:

According to the report submitted by Port review committee 113Ha is to be given to the developer. This includes 5.1Ha as compensation for the delay caused by RW's decision to halt the project. So, accordingly there is a balance of 153Ha, is this a tiny portion???

 AEL & CHEC are in a joint venture with Mustafa's of Singapore in the 'Marina square' project which is the largest condominium development project in Sri Lanka thus far.

Furthermore, under the new Pohottuwa Govt to take office in August there will be massive construction boom in and out of the Port City.

Regarding valuation of a construction sector share with an impending boom, nobody can make a precise or even approximate forecast. All what i can say is AEL share price is bound to substantially appreciate for sure in the future provided an anticipated constructive change in Govt takes place in August. As far as i am concerned the probability of such change taking place is 100%.

With regards to foreigners selling, my view is that one set goes out another set comes in and this is what we have witnessed in the past. So, its only a matter of time for them to see opportunities in the backdrop of political stability and security under a new stable Govt. Also, as far as foreigners are concerned an impending election is a time of uncertainty and in addition to that there home front is severely hit by covid19. But, local investors know the political terrain locally far better than them. So, they are optimistic of a long & much awaited bull run at the CSE. GL
https://www.bluelankatours.com/blog/colombo-port-city-born-from-the-ocean-now-belongs-to-sri-lanka
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Access-Engineering-s-Marina-Square-to-give-boost-to-condominium-living-in-heart-of-Colombo-142580.html
http://www.dailymirror.lk/front_page/Port-City-review-committee-hands-over-final-report-to-PM/238-190682
https://www.portcitycolombo.lk/press/2018/02/11/sri-lankas-special-port-city-legislation-to-be-presented-soon.html
https://www.portcitycolombo.lk/press/2019/04/02/separate-legislations-on-port-city-by-mid-may.html

891ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:55 am

Equityinvestor


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@samaritan wrote:JAYA
Only tiny portion belong to Sri Lanka out of 266 Ha, all services handle by them and provide by GOSL at same rate, Financial and security all are not under prevailing country law. Please read the Agreement if you want copy I will post let me know your E-mail. 


REPLY:

According to the report submitted by Port review committee 113Ha is to be given to the developer. This includes 5.1Ha as compensation for the delay caused by RW's decision to halt the project. So, accordingly there is a balance of 153Ha, is this a tiny portion???

 AEL & CHEC are in a joint venture with Mustafa's of Singapore in the 'Marina square' project which is the largest condominium development project in Sri Lanka thus far.

Furthermore, under the new Pohottuwa Govt to take office in August there will be massive construction boom in and out of the Port City.

Regarding valuation of a construction sector share with an impending boom, nobody can make a precise or even approximate forecast. All what i can say is AEL share price is bound to substantially appreciate for sure in the future provided an anticipated constructive change in Govt takes place in August. As far as i am concerned the probability of such change taking place is 100%.

With regards to foreigners selling, my view is that one set goes out another set comes in and this is what we have witnessed in the past. So, its only a matter of time for them to see opportunities in the backdrop of political stability and security under a new stable Govt. Also, as far as foreigners are concerned an impending election is a time of uncertainty and in addition to that there home front is severely hit by covid19. But, local investors know the political terrain locally far better than them. So, they are optimistic of a long & much awaited bull run at the CSE. GL
https://www.bluelankatours.com/blog/colombo-port-city-born-from-the-ocean-now-belongs-to-sri-lanka
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Access-Engineering-s-Marina-Square-to-give-boost-to-condominium-living-in-heart-of-Colombo-142580.html
http://www.dailymirror.lk/front_page/Port-City-review-committee-hands-over-final-report-to-PM/238-190682
https://www.portcitycolombo.lk/press/2018/02/11/sri-lankas-special-port-city-legislation-to-be-presented-soon.html
https://www.portcitycolombo.lk/press/2019/04/02/separate-legislations-on-port-city-by-mid-may.html

Well said samaritan!

892ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:30 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
CORRECTION:
Foreign selling referred to in my above post refers to the selling witnessed in other counters, as foreigners aren't selling AEL.

'Port City Act' will address the applicable laws that covers the jurisdiction over the Port City.

893ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:31 pm

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Good .
Well said .some forum members hate AEL without knowing its potential value.

894ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:42 pm

Equityinvestor


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@chathura123 wrote:Good .
Well said .some forum members hate AEL without knowing its potential value.

May be they do not really hate but want us to hate 😉

chathura123 likes this post

895ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:30 am

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Equity investor
They think they are so called experts but made huge losses in their portfolios.
Ha ha

896ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:41 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@chathura123 wrote:Good .
Well said .some forum members hate AEL without knowing its potential value.

May be they do not really hate but want us to hate :wink:
Its not about hate or love to a particular stock, it stems from hate or love to certain leaders.

AEL's future prospects are bright under a govt policy that will promote major infrastructure development projects.

897ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:45 am

Promoney


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Scree119

898ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:00 am

Promoney


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Scree120

899ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:14 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Foreign activity was visible yesterday with 300,000 shares transacted at 18/70.
As i said one set goes another set enters!

900ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:10 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
AEL enters Post covid era with a strong order book with secured funding for next 3 years with the prospects of securing more mega projects in the future.

901ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:38 pm

Kipling


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Samaritan 
Any concerns on index not taking off last few days. (Excluding usual month end)
When do you expect turbo charged bull to make the move. 
Thanks

902ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Samaritan 
Any concerns on index not taking off last few days. (Excluding usual month end)
When do you expect turbo charged bull to make the move. 
Thanks
Its b'cos of antique telephone ringing loud which may have influenced some to think differently. But that's not a concern or  issue at all. My expectation is towards end of the month.GL



Last edited by samaritan on Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

903ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:57 pm

Kipling


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Samaritan 
  So are we looking at declining or sideways index for July?
CBSL expected to cut policy rates at least by 100bps. Will this change cse to instant bull mode.

904ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:05 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:So are we looking at declining or sideways index for July?
CBSL expected to cut policy rates at least by 100bps. Will this change cse to bull mode.
Cut in policy rates is good for the market and it should give a boost!

905ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 45 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:34 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@EquityChamp wrote:AEL closed above 18/- after a considerable degree of consolidation in 17s. This might be the beginning of a move towards 20+.
Today closed above 19/- after a long time. Yesterday I noticed crossings over two million @ 18.50. These prices are not backed by current company performances but when the sentiments overweight the fundamentals small investors like us can't figure out what is going to happen and many more wired things too can happen.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum