FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Vote_lcap68%ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Vote_lcap18%ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Vote_lcap13%ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)

+218
Mr. X
High-flyer
Nandun
Wolf86
subash81
nish84
Bakkabwoi
Maduranga97
100Bill
judecroos
kottuwa
dhanushkacse
geesura
Chithi
kalyana1234
gayanids
Truth Seeker
ONTHEMONEY
dilshangac
Real_Investor
niru
svkiruba8@gmail.com
hanuma
SUSPENS
dayandacool
RajapaksaDON
ADVENTUS
thestock123
xhunter
Junior investor
ErangaDS
sakuni
chathura123
celtic tiger
Riz123
SLChamp
wallstreetguy
sameera_cds
fastandeasygrowth
EquityPlus
desh87
ChooBoy
hasitha@CSE
kasun_gimhana
Dilithads
Eranga87
KavinduTM
Srilankan Psyco
Teller
ThilinaM
Kipling
fireshelter
lal62
Intrinsicvalue
Chanaka303
INDY 500
Sajeewa Niranjan
GOSL
Sanju121
Ekanayake90
Hope123
bhanu
NANDANA2012
sureshot
jaya
sikka89
Berryfund
Promoney
Mr-Star
TURBO
Eugine Fernando
ColomboCSE
Sudharaka
Jay-Jay
ru1ru1
npgslnawa
vikiperera
Arrowrisk
engineer
God Father
cseranga
target1
abey
sarathwithana
De23
chandanaplus@gmail.com
Udakara
Invest-Wise
reyaz
Equityinvestor
pure equity
Trader321
CITIZEN
Beta1
Ahcha
mahasona2
Kaish86
shamendra
sheildskye
Cricketman
kumarweerarathne
Hewagak
King of vice
ipo
MarketWch
roshan1039
soileconomy
Cma
EPS
MarketRambo
samansilva
Winner123
rukshan1234
Miss-Sangeetha
karuna2
hammurabi
Yahapalanaya
nuwanmja
arun.cse
wisdom79
sanjulanka
Hawk Eye
cse_eagle
DANIDU
Kashyapa Senarathne
TARGET
Gallardo
Bullrunner7
killstock
kcd1992
dennam jambu
Brinthan
Ran49
kapifm
point
suku502
trader7
Arsh2012
D.G.Dayaratne
reader
sameboy
aiyosalli
w.p.c.s.bandara
nis2010
EquityChamp
samaritan
Bull Master
sramiz
ChateauC
C S E 2015
AUS79
Mr. Belfort
VALUEPICK
Dhehan
Wolf Of CSE
Slstock
samcader
ifenny
Jana
Padonrup
ice4083
Spoon
marketmaxx
batman111
anjelo
sach9993
xmart
stockback
saffodils
Ernie Tissera
jeyaa9
sampath.anuradha
sharemarket
kassachandi
piras
SupunD
Sim
bandulawee
RPPA
buddhika.naween
Eng Krishantha
stevenapple
anges
ddrperera
shadow walker
SHARK aka TAH
jonta999
sisira.wijeweera
Thushara Ayya
traderathome
Balanced_Views
Rocky
rainmaker
cseguide
Takecharge
NZ BOY
Leon
Gaja
Aubrey Perera
sabi
sriranga
smallville
anubis
greedy
lamaya
snandasiri
econ
Redbulls
sapumal
UKboy
mono
WildBear
wiki
wiser
manula
Chanuque
Quibit
CSE1
222 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 44]

921ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:35 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Irrespective of maneuvers to bring down price, AEL is slated to actively play a lead role in the infrastructure development projects planned by the future govt (based on highly probable outcome at the GE). After august this share has the potential to reach dizzy heights for sure!

922ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:37 pm

ErangaDS


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Treasury issues letters confirming bills due from Sri Lanka’s government to contractors

Author LBO
Posted on July 14, 2020 | Companies, Economy, Lead Story

Jul 14, 2020 (LBO) – Sri Lanka’s Treasury has commenced issuing confirmation letters verifying the bills due from the government to contractors and suppliers including for those in the construction sector.

Under this program, these letters will be issued in respect of the arrears for the years 2019 and 2020 reported on 31st May 2020, the Finance Ministry said.

These letters will be issued only to a licensed commercial bank nominated by the relevant contractor and a special account will have to be opened in the name of the contractor to pay the relevant arrears.

Accordingly, bills will be settled by the relevant ministry only through this special bank account in the name of the contractor.

923ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:38 pm

ErangaDS


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@ErangaDS wrote:Treasury issues letters confirming bills due from Sri Lanka’s government to contractors

Author LBO
Posted on July 14, 2020 | Companies, Economy, Lead Story

Jul 14, 2020 (LBO) – Sri Lanka’s Treasury has commenced issuing confirmation letters verifying the bills due from the government to contractors and suppliers including for those in the construction sector.

Under this program, these letters will be issued in respect of the arrears for the years 2019 and 2020 reported on 31st May 2020, the Finance Ministry said.

These letters will be issued only to a licensed commercial bank nominated by the relevant contractor and a special account will have to be opened in the name of the contractor to pay the relevant arrears.

Accordingly, bills will be settled by the relevant ministry only through this special bank account in the name of the contractor.
This will drive AEL & TOKYO

924ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:12 pm

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Scree140

925ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:21 am

engineer


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Sri Lanka to bar foreigners from construction, IT deals to boost locals in Covid crisis

https://economynext.com/sri-lanka-to-bar-foreigners-from-construction-it-deals-to-boost-locals-in-covid-crisis-minister-72052/

samaritan and xhunter like this post

926ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:49 am

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@engineer wrote:Sri Lanka to bar foreigners from construction, IT deals to boost locals in Covid crisis

https://economynext.com/sri-lanka-to-bar-foreigners-from-construction-it-deals-to-boost-locals-in-covid-crisis-minister-72052/
Somehow this could adversely effect to AEL as 3 of their mega projects are joint venture with Chinese Construction companies and less chance to win  future projects as they always  bid with Chinese base rate.
Will benefit to unlisted Construction companies such as ICC, MAGA, TB etc…

927ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:17 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

@jaya wrote:
@engineer wrote:Sri Lanka to bar foreigners from construction, IT deals to boost locals in Covid crisis

https://economynext.com/sri-lanka-to-bar-foreigners-from-construction-it-deals-to-boost-locals-in-covid-crisis-minister-72052/
Somehow this could adversely effect to AEL as 3 of their mega projects are joint venture with Chinese Construction companies and less chance to win  future projects as they always  bid with Chinese base rate.
Will benefit to unlisted Construction companies such as ICC, MAGA, TB etc…
This is misleading. There is no binding commitment on AEL to bid with Chinese base rate. They can always bid separately. AEL should touch 20/= soon.
Furthermore, this comment comes from the very same person who stated that Sri lanka owns only a small plot of land in Port City and also AEL have no involvement with CHEC.
Some parties with vested interests for political reasons do not want to see the CSE index surge under the present Govt.



Last edited by samaritan on Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

928ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:29 am

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@samaritan wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@engineer wrote:Sri Lanka to bar foreigners from construction, IT deals to boost locals in Covid crisis

https://economynext.com/sri-lanka-to-bar-foreigners-from-construction-it-deals-to-boost-locals-in-covid-crisis-minister-72052/
Somehow this could adversely effect to AEL as 3 of their mega projects are joint venture with Chinese Construction companies and less chance to win  future projects as they always  bid with Chinese base rate.
Will benefit to unlisted Construction companies such as ICC, MAGA, TB etc…
This is misleading. There is no binding commitment on AEL to bid with Chinese base rate. They can always bid separately. AEL should touch 20/= soon.
Furthermore, this comment comes from the very same person who stated that Sri lanka owns only a small plot of land in Port City.
Some parties with vested interests for political reasons do not want to see the CSE index surge under the present Govt.
No matter if it reaches 20 or more, AEL are less competitive compare with other local Contractors therefore less chance to win in competitive bids.
Regarding Port City what I said is correct as I am in the senior Management of Port City so I know better than you.

929ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:34 am

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@jaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@engineer wrote:Sri Lanka to bar foreigners from construction, IT deals to boost locals in Covid crisis

https://economynext.com/sri-lanka-to-bar-foreigners-from-construction-it-deals-to-boost-locals-in-covid-crisis-minister-72052/
Somehow this could adversely effect to AEL as 3 of their mega projects are joint venture with Chinese Construction companies and less chance to win  future projects as they always  bid with Chinese base rate.
Will benefit to unlisted Construction companies such as ICC, MAGA, TB etc…
This is misleading. There is no binding commitment on AEL to bid with Chinese base rate. They can always bid separately. AEL should touch 20/= soon.
Furthermore, this comment comes from the very same person who stated that Sri lanka owns only a small plot of land in Port City.
Some parties with vested interests for political reasons do not want to see the CSE index surge under the present Govt.
No matter if it reaches 20 or more, AEL are less competitive compare with other local Contractors therefore less chance to win in competitive bids.
Regarding Port City what I said is correct as I am in the senior Management of Port City so I know better than you.
Also I am Holding AEL average cost of 23.49
AEL.N0000105,984 23.492,489,564.16

Kipling likes this post

930ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:40 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

@jaya wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@engineer wrote:Sri Lanka to bar foreigners from construction, IT deals to boost locals in Covid crisis

https://economynext.com/sri-lanka-to-bar-foreigners-from-construction-it-deals-to-boost-locals-in-covid-crisis-minister-72052/
Somehow this could adversely effect to AEL as 3 of their mega projects are joint venture with Chinese Construction companies and less chance to win  future projects as they always  bid with Chinese base rate.
Will benefit to unlisted Construction companies such as ICC, MAGA, TB etc…
This is misleading. There is no binding commitment on AEL to bid with Chinese base rate. They can always bid separately. AEL should touch 20/= soon.
Furthermore, this comment comes from the very same person who stated that Sri lanka owns only a small plot of land in Port City.
Some parties with vested interests for political reasons do not want to see the CSE index surge under the present Govt.
No matter if it reaches 20 or more, AEL are less competitive compare with other local Contractors therefore less chance to win in competitive bids.
Regarding Port City what I said is correct as I am in the senior Management of Port City so I know better than you.
Also I am Holding AEL average cost of 23.49


AEL.N0000105,984 23.492,489,564.16
No one is interested  about your holdings. Argue to the point without bull shitting!
You claim to have held snr position at the Port City without knowing the extent of land that belongs to Sri Lanka. This is some thing for any one to laugh thro' their backside!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

931ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:01 pm

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator

@jaya wrote:

Also I am Holding AEL average cost of 23.49

AEL.N0000105,984 23.492,489,564.16

It is not me, actually he cracked the case. if an experienced investor always think about "opportunity cost". if someone has invested 20 Mn and when he has internal information as well, based on that if he believes there is no growth potential for that company, what he would do? sell it and move to a new counter which has more potential. that investor doesn't think about the BE price, they only think about "opportunity cost".
Why this guy do not sell this? . he see the big opportunity here. then why does he post a comment saying AEL has no chance to win these bids?

it is very simple, he is still collecting AEL.

one more thing, i will not answer if there is a reply, because we are not that dumb.

samaritan and Kipling like this post

932ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:09 pm

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@samaritan wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@jaya wrote:
@engineer wrote:Sri Lanka to bar foreigners from construction, IT deals to boost locals in Covid crisis

https://economynext.com/sri-lanka-to-bar-foreigners-from-construction-it-deals-to-boost-locals-in-covid-crisis-minister-72052/
Somehow this could adversely effect to AEL as 3 of their mega projects are joint venture with Chinese Construction companies and less chance to win  future projects as they always  bid with Chinese base rate.
Will benefit to unlisted Construction companies such as ICC, MAGA, TB etc…
This is misleading. There is no binding commitment on AEL to bid with Chinese base rate. They can always bid separately. AEL should touch 20/= soon.
Furthermore, this comment comes from the very same person who stated that Sri lanka owns only a small plot of land in Port City.
Some parties with vested interests for political reasons do not want to see the CSE index surge under the present Govt.

No one is interested  about your holdings. Argue to the point without bull shitting!
You claim to have held snr position at the Port City without knowing the extent of land that belongs to Sri Lanka. This is some thing for any one to laugh thro' their backside!

933ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:11 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

@xhunter wrote:
@jaya wrote:

Also I am Holding AEL average cost of 23.49


AEL.N0000105,984 23.492,489,564.16

It is not me, actually he cracked the case. if an experienced investor always think about "opportunity cost". if someone has invested 20 Mn and when he has internal information as well, based on that if he believes there is no growth potential for that company, what he would do? sell it and move to a new counter which has more potential. that investor doesn't think about the BE price, they only think about "opportunity cost".
Why this guy do not sell this? . he see the big opportunity here. then why does he post a comment saying AEL has no chance to win these bids?

it is very simple, he is still collecting AEL.

one more thing, i will not answer if there is a reply, because we are not that dumb.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

934ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:54 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

@samaritan wrote:
@xhunter wrote:
@jaya wrote:

Also I am Holding AEL average cost of 23.49



AEL.N0000105,984 23.492,489,564.16

It is not me, actually he cracked the case. if an experienced investor always think about "opportunity cost". if someone has invested 20 Mn and when he has internal information as well, based on that if he believes there is no growth potential for that company, what he would do? sell it and move to a new counter which has more potential. that investor doesn't think about the BE price, they only think about "opportunity cost".
Why this guy do not sell this? . he see the big opportunity here. then why does he post a comment saying AEL has no chance to win these bids?

it is very simple, he is still collecting AEL.

one more thing, i will not answer if there is a reply, because we are not that dumb.
Credit should go to 'xhunter' who exposed what was behind.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

935ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:10 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Need to collect some more  before election week Crying or Very sad

Hoping for a chance below 17

936ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:26 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

@Equityinvestor wrote:Need to collect some more  before election week Crying or Very sad

Hoping for a chance below 17
i hope you don't have chance to collect below 17 before election Laughing Laughing

937ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:30 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Eng Krishantha wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:Need to collect some more  before election week Crying or Very sad

Hoping for a chance below 17
i hope you don't have chance to collect below 17 before election Laughing Laughing

Yes..very unlikely

938ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:26 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

AEL moving towards 20/= and after General elections bound to take off!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

thestock123 likes this post

939ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:46 am

thestock123


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Target is 25/=
This will be high return stock for general election .
Happy trading

Eng Krishantha likes this post

940ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:47 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

Gota may help them after elections
Court issues directive to police over transport of sand without permits
The Court of Appeal has ordered the Acting Inspector General of Police (IGP) to implement the law against any individuals who are caught transporting sand and rubble without valid permits. 
A petition was filed by the Center for Environmental Justice, requesting the court to issue a writ order invalidating the recent decision taken by the Cabinet of Ministers to abolish the permit system which had existed with regard to the transportation of sand.
The petition was taken up today (17) before a judge-bench comprising the President of the Court of Appeal Justice A.H.M.D. Nawaz and Justice Sobhitha Rajakaruna.
During proceedings today, Deputy Solicitor General Parinda Ranasinghe, appearing on behalf of the Cabinet of Ministers and the Acting IGP, informed the court that the permit system for the transport of sand which existed under the Mines and Minerals Act, was still in effect.
He pointed out that due to the misinterpretation of the relevant decision taken by the Cabinet of Minister, an opinion had spread that licenses were not required for the transportation of sand.
Appearing on behalf of the petitioning party, Attorney-at-law Ravindranath Dabare pointed out that it is imperative that the permit system which had existed continues in the same manner. 
Accordingly the Court of Appeal ordered the Acting IGP to continue to implement the permit system which had been followed under the Mines and Minerals Act for the transportation of sand, in the same manner in the future.
The court also ordered the Acting IGP to implement the law against anyone who is caught transporting sand without a valid permit.
Further consideration of the petition was postponed until October 19.

941ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:20 pm

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@thestock123 wrote:Target is 25/=
This will be high return stock for general election .
Happy trading
near future AEL will break Rs.20  and reach to Rs .24 ..

thestock123 likes this post

942ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:26 pm

thestock123


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Whoever hate access .will buy this share.
Definitely reach 25 /= on 5 th August .

943ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:22 pm

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@thestock123 wrote:Whoever hate access .will buy this share.
Definitely reach 25 /= on 5 th August .
yes of course    target is  Rs .24..

944ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:24 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

cheers cheers cheers

945ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:37 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

buy before election after that porakanna
wennawa like that EAST

946ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:58 pm

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@abey wrote:buy before election after that porakanna
wennawa like that EAST

Yes! but do it before 2020 Q2 report released!  Very Happy

RajapaksaDON


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Shares of AEL, which is highly fluctuating since its IPO, appear to be well-suited for trading. Let's look at how prices have gone up and down over the past 8 years.
 











YearShare price change-Highest and Lowest % of fluctuation
HighestDateLowestDate
2012/1329.302012.3.27*13.502012.6.05117.04 %
2013/1423.502014.2.0319.102013.4.0823.04%
2014/1543.502018.11.1818.502015.3.30135.14%
2015/1627.902015.7.2418.802016.3.0948.4%
2016/1727.702016.9.3020.802016.4.0133.17%
2017/1827.002017.7.1420.202018.3.2833.16%
2018/1921.002018.4.0212.702019.3.2765.35%
2019/2024.002019.11.1811.902019.5.14101.68%
2020/21
to date
19.402020.7.0110.602020.5.1283.02%
*IPO day


It is interesting to note that fluctuation in 2014/15 is 135% and just imagine the chances available to earn profit from trading.
This is not a trading recommendation. It is an effort to give some interesting data only. Every person should have their own studies before trading. (I have AEL in my PF)

dayandacool likes this post

948ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:06 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator

@ RajapaksaDON, Trade only if you know what you are doing. Cos sometimes you are hot when you are hot and you are not when you are not. Wink

949ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:32 pm

RajapaksaDON


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@dayandacool wrote:@ RajapaksaDON, Trade only if you know what you are doing. Cos sometimes you are hot when you are hot and you are not when you are not. Wink
100 % Agree. What I believe is risk is comparatively less in this share in trading as price fluctuation is high.

950ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:47 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

@samaritan wrote:AEL moving towards 20/= and after General elections bound to take off!
Spot 0n!ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000) - Page 38 Icon_biggrin

TKYO & AEL moving in tandem!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 44]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum