Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Where are we now?
by Kipling Today at 5:40 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by Teller Today at 1:25 am

» ද ෆිනෑන්ස් සමාගම යළි සක්‍රීය කරන්න පියවර ගන්නවා
by Teller Today at 12:20 am

» ලංකාවෙ මිනිස්සු හරි වෙනස්
by Teller Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Sri Lanka’s EPF bought shares with no approval, no analysis: forensic report
by KavinduTM Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» HNB FINANCE LIMITED (HNBF.D0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» Shares to Buy
by Ekanayake90 Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» Short Term Targets
by KavinduTM Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by chandike73 Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» Elliott Wave Principle and Detailed Analytics
by evanpattern Yesterday at 7:54 pm

» Sri Lanka Tourism
by Promoney Yesterday at 4:57 pm

» Sri Lanka Imports
by Quibit Yesterday at 4:44 pm

» කතන්දර තුනක්
by Beta1 Yesterday at 12:15 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by fireshelter Yesterday at 10:28 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 8:34 am

» Power and Energy Sector
by KavinduTM Yesterday at 8:06 am

» The Forensic Audit is a part of the Bond Scam Cover-up - Ajith Nivard Cabraal
by Teller Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:52 pm

» Nivard Cabraal clarifies picture on his relations in banking
by Teller Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:33 pm

» Sri Lanka Economy
by NANDANA2012 Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:11 am

» Compulsory Elder Care for All Sri Lankans / or Old age Pension
by NANDANA2012 Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:55 am

» New Ratio to Asses Stock Value (PBXPE)
by NANDANA2012 Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:46 am

» Sri Lanka’s Commercial Bank rejects rating revision by Fitch
by KavinduTM Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:01 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Teller Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:59 pm

POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » This is what I bought today

This is what I bought today

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is what I bought today  Empty This is what I bought today on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:36 pm

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
The market cannot be going down every single day. The low volumes show that market is going down because of small (like me) but panicked retail investors who have no holding power or no patience at all.

But I am on the buying side becuase I cannot wait without buying when I see good price...

Today I bought these shares: But in very small size cuz it looks like selling is going to continue more days in this week

JKH @ 150
GRAN @ 93
COCR @ 60.50

Pending Orders
ACL @ 60
ABAN @ 112
BFL @ 185
MGT @ 17.10

It is hunting time.. Happy hunting till the budget!!!!!!!!  cheers

2This is what I bought today  Empty Re: This is what I bought today on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@cse.newbie wrote:The market cannot be going down every single day. The low volumes show that market is going down because of small (like me) but panicked retail investors who have no holding power or no patience at all.

But I am on the buying side becuase I cannot wait without buying when I see good price...

Today I bought these shares: But in very small size cuz it looks like selling is going to continue more days in this week

JKH @ 150
GRAN @ 93
COCR @ 60.50

Pending Orders
ACL @ 60
ABAN @ 112
BFL @ 185
MGT @ 17.10

It is hunting time.. Happy hunting till the budget!!!!!!!!  cheers
yes i am waiting ASI 6380 -6400 level

3This is what I bought today  Empty Re: This is what I bought today on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:16 pm

csebrowser


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
goood collection keep going..

4This is what I bought today  Empty Re: This is what I bought today on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:01 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sisira.wijeweera wrote:
@cse.newbie wrote:The market cannot be going down every single day. The low volumes show that market is going down because of small (like me) but panicked retail investors who have no holding power or no patience at all.

But I am on the buying side becuase I cannot wait without buying when I see good price...

Today I bought these shares: But in very small size cuz it looks like selling is going to continue more days in this week

JKH @ 150
GRAN @ 93
COCR @ 60.50

Pending Orders
ACL @ 60
ABAN @ 112
BFL @ 185
MGT @ 17.10

It is hunting time.. Happy hunting till the budget!!!!!!!!  cheers
yes i am waiting ASI 6380 -6400 level
I think JKH @ 150 is too early..... After the w.0023 conversion it might go down 130/=+

5This is what I bought today  Empty Re: This is what I bought today on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:08 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@sisira.wijeweera wrote:
@cse.newbie wrote:The market cannot be going down every single day. The low volumes show that market is going down because of small (like me) but panicked retail investors who have no holding power or no patience at all.

But I am on the buying side becuase I cannot wait without buying when I see good price...

Today I bought these shares: But in very small size cuz it looks like selling is going to continue more days in this week

JKH @ 150
GRAN @ 93
COCR @ 60.50

Pending Orders
ACL @ 60
ABAN @ 112
BFL @ 185
MGT @ 17.10

It is hunting time.. Happy hunting till the budget!!!!!!!!  cheers
yes i am waiting ASI 6380 -6400 level
I think JKH @ 150 is too early..... After the w.0023 conversion it might go down 130/=+


I dont think 130. with natural selling pressure. bcz 149 conversion then new stocks not trading that much low.

if ASI drop massively then anything possible.

6This is what I bought today  Empty Re: This is what I bought today on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:27 pm

cse.newbie


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Today I bought these shares


GRAN @ 92.50
COCR @ 60.50


I didn't buy JKH today... Will wait a few more days to see what will happen.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum