Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Santa Claus is coming to Colombo
by God Father Today at 10:58 am

» COLO and DOCK Moving to 100
by Jay-Jay Today at 10:55 am

» Fitch Revises Sri Lanka's Banking Sector Outlook to Stable from Negative
by ipo Today at 10:49 am

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by chandike73 Today at 10:09 am

» EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC (EMER.N0000)
by roshan1039 Today at 10:05 am

» Port City opens for investors
by Promoney Today at 9:24 am

» Time to sell
by grape101 Today at 8:13 am

» MILLENNIUM HOUSING DEVELOPERS PLC (MHDL.N0000)
by sanjulanka Today at 7:12 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by King of vice Today at 7:06 am

» Why technological companies not
by Teller Today at 3:54 am

» CSE RULES (CSE වල දැනට තියන නීති ගැන)
by ColomboCSE Today at 1:32 am

» ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000)
by Teller Today at 1:24 am

» Insurance Sector
by wisdom79 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Chairmen of three State Institutions
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 6:37 pm

» Shares to Buy
by kalyana1970 Yesterday at 5:20 pm

» kaufen Deutscher Führerschein ((WhatsApp...+4915210675228)) kaufen Schweizer Führerschein, kaufen Österreich Führerschein
by tonyserge Yesterday at 3:35 pm

» A Must listen Speech ..
by ColomboCSE Yesterday at 1:01 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by bhanu Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:35 pm

» World biggest IPO raises $25.6 Billion
by ipo Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:55 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by God Father Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:33 am

» Plantation Sector
by Quibit Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:29 am

POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » More buyers than sellers

More buyers than sellers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More buyers than sellers Empty More buyers than sellers on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:06 am

predictor


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Buying side of the order book is heavier than selling side for most of the stocks in CSE.
Also the Turn over was very low last few days.
It seems December sales may be over and buyers are waiting to buy at lower levels.
With the signs of better economic outlook market may go up soon.

2More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:24 am

predictor


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
In order to paint a negative picture there were enough of comments in this forum. Actually most of these adverse comments originated by few members. Anyone can search under certain names and it will be proved.

But I feel Govt. is slowly marching forward.
It is not easy to correct all wrong things done by the previous regime in few days. 
Just take the example of GSP+
How long it took for the govt. to come to Today's position? Talking is easier than doing.
Look at the economic activities. Slow and steady.
No govt can be 100% perfect. For that matter are the people who gives adverse comments are 100% perfect.

Running a govt. is not like running a small organisation.
Feel we are on correct path.
Look at the law and order, media freedom, cut down of at least some wasteful expenditure etc. Will add on to this list so many if you really compare with previous regime.
Most of the companies are doing better and better.
Feel people have more money than before.
Look at the no. of vehicle owners in srilanka.
These are just few.
Hope CSE will continue the uptrend.

3More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:57 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
If Painting a negative picture in a forum can bring down a market or stop growth that shows the weakness of that market.

Not the members of forums paint pictures to bring markets down; Members of this government paint negativity in whole country by their unbelievably foolish actions and talks.
We can talk to anyone in any kind of business to learn about the current economy. (except billion dollar treasury bond thieves)

At least now we should know stock market is not in the priority list of the current regime. The never talk about stock market and show any concern for its local investors.

4More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:14 am

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I agree with Chinwi,s last para

All other paras political and MOHAYA

5More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:14 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
It is perceivable some threads reflect an inclination to favor one group. Further noted that direct conversation of market analysis is decreasing concurrently.
Can we all get back to main aim of this forum?

6More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:48 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Good idea

It appears that some people with good analytical mind and experience alway try to support one group blindly

MOHAYEN MULAWELA DA ?

7More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:I agree with Chinwi,s last para

All other paras political and  MOHAYA

I agree with your first para

Other para political and  MOHAYA .

8More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:08 am

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@predictor wrote:It is not easy to correct all wrong things done by the previous regime in few days. 
Just take the example of GSP+
How long it took for the govt. to come to Today's position? Talking is easier than doing.

Malli, GSP+ nethi une war eka iwara karapu nisa. Kalin govt eka karapu kisideyak nehe kiyala kiyanna epa. GSP+ ganna api ithuru una eka mallilata mathaka ne neda? Godak ayata mula amathaka wena eka samanya deyak.... (GSP+ eka thamai dan loku eka)

9More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Thushara Ayya wrote:
@predictor wrote:It is not easy to correct all wrong things done by the previous regime in few days. 
Just take the example of GSP+
How long it took for the govt. to come to Today's position? Talking is easier than doing.

Malli, GSP+ nethi une war eka iwara karapu nisa. Kalin govt eka karapu kisideyak nehe kiyala kiyanna epa. GSP+ ganna api ithuru una eka mallilata mathaka ne neda? Godak ayata mula amathaka wena eka samanya deyak.... (GSP+ eka thamai dan loku eka)

ඒ විතරක් නෙවි .  යුද්දෙ කොයි අත පෙරලෙයිද කියල හිතාගන්න බැරුව හිටපු දවස් වල GSP+ නවත්තන්න යුරෝපෙ ගිහින් මවු බිමට විරුද්ධව​ කේලම් කිව්ව එකා ගැනත් කාටවත් මතක නෑ.

ඉතින් ඉතින් මේ මේ කි කි කි කිව්වම මොකද වෙන්නේ ? ම ම මතක නෑ නේද ?

10More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:39 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@Thushara Ayya wrote:
@predictor wrote:It is not easy to correct all wrong things done by the previous regime in few days. 
Just take the example of GSP+
How long it took for the govt. to come to Today's position? Talking is easier than doing.

Malli, GSP+ nethi une war eka iwara karapu nisa. Kalin govt eka karapu kisideyak nehe kiyala kiyanna epa. GSP+ ganna api ithuru una eka mallilata mathaka ne neda? Godak ayata mula amathaka wena eka samanya deyak.... (GSP+ eka thamai dan loku eka)

ඒ විතරක් නෙවි .  යුද්දෙ කොයි අත පෙරලෙයිද කියල හිතාගන්න බැරුව හිටපු දවස් වල GSP+ නවත්තන්න යුරෝපෙ ගිහින් මවු බිමට විරුද්ධව​ කේලම් කිව්ව එකා ගැනත් කාටවත් මතක නෑ.

ඉතින් ඉතින් මේ මේ  කි කි කි කිව්වම මොකද වෙන්නේ  ? ම ම මතක නෑ නේද ?  
loketama banala gedarata weeraya wela sanctions dagena mannaokkka kanawata wada dan hodai.hitiyanam eka thama wenne.

11More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:12 pm

predictor


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Aththatama samahara danna kiyana aya pawa kiyana katha ahuwaama apita puduma hithenawa mee minissu meetharam modada kiyala.

Api udde dinapuwaama samaharu hithuwa apita thaniyen jeewathwenna puluwan loke kawruwath one naha kiyala. owunta uddeta passewath vatahune neha amerikava, uropaya  nathuwa idiriyata yanna baha kiyala. me hethuwa nisa wimal weerawansala upawasa keruwa. mahindala thambili pewwa. Americawa kawda apine minussu kiyala kiwwa.
ape minissunge wasanawata rajaya peraluna. nathnam march '15 dee aniwaryenma sambadhaka daanawa.
Ethakota thell thibunath wikunaganda bariva wasara 7 duk vindala nawatha americava passen gihin sambadhaka iwath karagatha iran wage wenna thibuna.
me rajaya balayata awith Ranil prasiddiye illanewath nathuwa api idiriyata yanawa dan. hethuwa thamai Ranil wa americava, europe ganan gaththata mahindalawa, wimal lawa thuttuwakata maim karanne neha. 
Danwath mee tika therum aragena mahindala passe yana forum ekee samahara aya kiyana katha nawathagaththoth api okkomoma dinum.

12More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:12 pm

point

point
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
wow this is i call positive out look. people trust in now. they are talking much. even those who vote for current gov didnt talk much before.you suffered may be.but  now you have courage to against it. now are you feel you done the best thing??

13More buyers than sellers Empty Re: More buyers than sellers on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:48 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@predictor wrote:Aththatama samahara danna kiyana aya pawa kiyana katha ahuwaama apita puduma hithenawa mee minissu meetharam modada kiyala.

Api udde dinapuwaama samaharu hithuwa apita thaniyen jeewathwenna puluwan loke kawruwath one naha kiyala. owunta uddeta passewath vatahune neha amerikava, uropaya  nathuwa idiriyata yanna baha kiyala. me hethuwa nisa wimal weerawansala upawasa keruwa. mahindala thambili pewwa. Americawa kawda apine minussu kiyala kiwwa.
ape minissunge wasanawata rajaya peraluna. nathnam march '15 dee aniwaryenma sambadhaka daanawa.
Ethakota thell thibunath wikunaganda bariva wasara 7 duk vindala nawatha americava passen gihin sambadhaka iwath karagatha iran wage wenna thibuna.
me rajaya balayata awith Ranil prasiddiye illanewath nathuwa api idiriyata yanawa dan. hethuwa thamai Ranil wa americava, europe ganan gaththata mahindalawa, wimal lawa thuttuwakata maim karanne neha. 
Danwath mee tika therum aragena mahindala passe yana forum ekee samahara aya kiyana katha nawathagaththoth api okkomoma dinum.
patta machan.koo me baiyo.we knew the future two years ago and we stopped it's from happening.These baiyas can bark now for what is visible cz we didnt let them see the future.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum