FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

STOCK EXCHANGE - A NATION'S BAROMETER TO MEASURE ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE Vote_lcap68%STOCK EXCHANGE - A NATION'S BAROMETER TO MEASURE ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
STOCK EXCHANGE - A NATION'S BAROMETER TO MEASURE ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE Vote_lcap18%STOCK EXCHANGE - A NATION'S BAROMETER TO MEASURE ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
STOCK EXCHANGE - A NATION'S BAROMETER TO MEASURE ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE Vote_lcap13%STOCK EXCHANGE - A NATION'S BAROMETER TO MEASURE ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » STOCK EXCHANGE - A NATION'S BAROMETER TO MEASURE ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE

STOCK EXCHANGE - A NATION'S BAROMETER TO MEASURE ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

samaritan

A nation’s mood can rise or fall on stock market activity and performance, which shows how important the role played by a stock exchange can be in a society’s social and fiscal fabric.
In Sri Lanka we have an ailing Stock Market with several Brokering houses on the verge of closure.
We may be the top nation in the world for hospitality. As investors lets have some relevance in our way of thinking.
http://finance.zacks.com/role-stock-exchange-economy-5026.html

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

samaritan

Investors wonder whether the Govt has shoved the barometer somewhere!

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

reyaz

reyaz
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Risk is fear of failure. My brother always opened his store in Nugegoda. I thought his business was not flourishing as it used to. From 2010 onwards he had cut spending at a big rate. He took me to shop in 2012 and I went through the books. It was not bad as I thought. Infact he had more customers than the two prior years. When I asked him why there were a rapid increase in demand for fancy dress items he said that there were the existing customers who came because they know me. Now there are more customers because kids grow up so fast- people who were 18 years of age have now grown beyond the age of influence by their parents. They also come to buy this products.

We can adopt this story to the stock market too. Now there are new comers in the retail traders, hence the demand for shares is higher than we thought.

reyaz

reyaz

And the reason he cut down on spending is to rent another space in the vicinity to open another store.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum