Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» Malwatte Valley Plantations Ltd... MAL.N0000
by Cma Today at 1:35 am

» ඔබත් සුලු කොටස් අරගෙන අත්ව්ඳ පලපුරුද්ද ලබා ගැනීමට උත්සාහ ගන්න.
by Baba2020 Today at 1:23 am

» Hotel rally with GHLL
by Mithooshan Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by Baba2020 Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» KEEP ON EYE COMB.N AND COMB.X
by pra4u Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000)
by Sandaruwan mk Yesterday at 9:38 pm

» මේ LOLC සමූහය BRWN – BIL –CLC- LOFC ) මට පේන විදිහ - මේ මගේ අදහස
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» HAYCARB PLC
by Win Win Yesterday at 8:56 pm

» HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)
by Win Win Yesterday at 8:53 pm

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by Dr_CSE Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» KELANI VALLEY PLANTATIONS PLC (KVAL.N0000)
by gosrilanka Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Dr. Godahewa to be State Minister for capital markets
by rajini Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» plantation Sector
by pra4u Yesterday at 4:17 pm

» Russia's claim to Covid 19 vaccine & Capital markets
by dayandacool Yesterday at 4:13 pm

» DON'T MISS DIPPED PRODUCTS[DIPD]
by Beta1 Yesterday at 3:39 pm

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» After BIL right issue next LOLC... be careful..
by kalu351 Yesterday at 1:21 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by kalu351 Yesterday at 9:55 am

» ස්ථාවර රජයක්
by Kipling Yesterday at 9:31 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by Real_Investor Yesterday at 7:53 am

» ASIA SIYAKA COMMODITIES PLC (ASIY.N0000)
by viduranga Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:45 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by vikiperera Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:56 pm

» BRWN.........BRWN.........BRWN.........BRWN.........
by Baba2020 Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:28 pm

» DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC (DIST.N0000)
by Eranga87 Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:52 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:08 pm

» TYRE - prospets in the new Government
by Kipling Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

Eranga87, Inthikahb M Wazeer, Intrinsic, kalu351, webhoundx

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Statistics
We have 23030 registered users
The newest registered user is ChamikaNirmal

Our users have posted a total of 353132 messages in 52239 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

121B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:18 am

KavinduTM


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sakuni wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:But that revenue decline for Q3 is disappointing.

I think they won't be able to show a revenue growth YOY.
Same with Gross Profits.

My idea is we may wait till Q4 reports as i don't see current price level as a good entry.

Price of 10/= will be a safe entry.
BPPL will  not come  to below 11...profit is increased  for all quarters ..EPS is based on profit not only revenue...company can uses cost control through various strategies and revenue  will be  increased through adding new plant on January..
We can't expect a stable growth of profits by such as decreasing administrative expenses.

So revenue is much important. I'm saying Q3 performance is a bit low.



Last edited by KavinduTM on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

122B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:26 am

KavinduTM


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
This share is not bad either. But it seems price will decline more.

I just analysed this share today for the first time. Need to study further.

123B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:58 am

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
will come down to 8-9

124B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:13 am

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
BPPL worth around 14..collection will be going on....don't sell it Less quantity available in the market.

125B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Next Future Gem BPPL.. on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:25 pm

sakuni


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
This is silent share and good future improvement. less shares are available in market
As internal information best sales has been recorded due to low performance of china market and new production capacity  on January  month.

 Net Asset wise =9*2=Rs.18

Earning wise under manufacturing =1.2 *15=Rs.18

Annual Dividend =0.42

My target price is Rs.15 for initial step.. 

Take your home work and collect it. Very Happy Very Happy

126B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:52 pm

Eranga87


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
after china market recovery, what to do.. this is only a temporary high boost.

127B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
will come to 9

128B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:00 pm

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Eranga87 wrote:after china market recovery, what to do.. this is only a temporary high boost.
This is additional advantage of  drop of china  market and  rupee depreciation ..
They already improve production capacity and added  new factory to reap benefit..

BPPL TRAIN WILL PICK UP  AND ENDING 14 PRICE PLATFORM..

No need of any argument Great Company to invest   ..continuously grant dividend  to share holders.

Intelligent investors . Smile Smile Smile Smile know Future Value of company..

129B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:01 pm

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Sanju121 wrote:will come to 9
Haaaa...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  First study what is financial statements  and management accounting to forecast company rather than publish idiot prices....

130B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:04 pm

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:will come to 9
Haaaa...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  First study what is financial statements  and management accounting to forecast company rather than publish idiot prices....
This will come down like crazy Very Happy

Stop posting idiot emotional price expectations..  clown

131B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:08 pm

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Sanju121 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:will come to 9
Haaaa...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  First study what is financial statements  and management accounting to forecast company rather than publish idiot prices....
This will come down like crazy Very Happy

Stop posting idiot emotional price expectations..  clown
Sanju  told AEL will drop to  16 due to low performance in quarter..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  ONLY NEGATIVE TALKS.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

SANJU  IJJU...

132B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:10 pm

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:will come to 9
Haaaa...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  First study what is financial statements  and management accounting to forecast company rather than publish idiot prices....
This will come down like crazy Very Happy

Stop posting idiot emotional price expectations..  clown
Sanju  told AEL will drop to  16 due to low performance in quarter..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  ONLY NEGATIVE TALKS.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

SANJU  IJJU...
Im sorry kid ,for hurting your sigithi feelings... Very Happy ok it will go up
Happy? Very Happy

133B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:14 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Sanju121 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:will come to 9
Haaaa...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  First study what is financial statements  and management accounting to forecast company rather than publish idiot prices....
This will come down like crazy Very Happy

Stop posting idiot emotional price expectations..  clown
Sanju  told AEL will drop to  16 due to low performance in quarter..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  ONLY NEGATIVE TALKS.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

SANJU  IJJU...
Im sorry kid ,for hurting your sigithi feelings... Very Happy ok it will go up
Happy? Very Happy


Don't take serious of sanju's statement ...I am also remembered  some baila about AEL  dropped  to Rs.16..
but AEL has reached  to Rs.23.70..

please clarify  and provide calculation  how do you say BPPL will come to Rs.9..
Mad Guy..



Last edited by ddrperera on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

134B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:15 pm

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@ddrperera wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:will come to 9
Haaaa...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  First study what is financial statements  and management accounting to forecast company rather than publish idiot prices....
This will come down like crazy Very Happy

Stop posting idiot emotional price expectations..  clown
Sanju  told AEL will drop to  16 due to low performance in quarter..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  ONLY NEGATIVE TALKS.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

SANJU  IJJU...
Im sorry kid ,for hurting your sigithi feelings... Very Happy ok it will go up
Happy? Very Happy


Don't take serious of sanju's statement ...I am also remembered  some baila about AEL will drop to Rs.16..
but AEL will reach to Rs.23.70..

please clarify  and provide calculation  how do you say BPPL will come to Rs.9..
Mad Guy..
lol!

135B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:19 pm

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
lol! lol! lol!
@Sanju121 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Sanju121 wrote:will come to 9
Haaaa...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  First study what is financial statements  and management accounting to forecast company rather than publish idiot prices....
This will come down like crazy Very Happy

Stop posting idiot emotional price expectations..  clown
Sanju  told AEL will drop to  16 due to low performance in quarter..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  ONLY NEGATIVE TALKS.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

SANJU  IJJU...
Im sorry kid ,for hurting your sigithi feelings... Very Happy ok it will go up
Happy? Very Happy


Don't take serious of sanju's statement ...I am also remembered  some baila about AEL will drop to Rs.16..
but AEL will reach to Rs.23.70..

please clarify  and provide calculation  how do you say BPPL will come to Rs.9..
Mad Guy..
lol!


lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!       paw 2019 Joining  wechaa Choo kollek nee..ko calculations..

136B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:51 pm

sakuni


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:after china market recovery, what to do.. this is only a temporary high boost.
This is additional advantage of  drop of china  market and  rupee depreciation ..
They already improve production capacity and added  new factory to reap benefit..

BPPL TRAIN WILL PICK UP  AND ENDING 14 PRICE PLATFORM..

No need of any argument Great Company to invest   ..continuously grant dividend  to share holders.

Intelligent investors . Smile Smile Smile Smile know Future Value of company..
Thanks rukshan and ddrperera (senior guy in forum)

I have searched from perera  previous..posts.
You are  introduced person  who grant allert TJL @14  and TAFL @52 RCL @65 , AEL @14 PLC @ 13 PINS @ 18  .. such  as fundamental counters..Now BPPL wait and see .. Smile Smile Smile

137B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:50 pm

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sakuni wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:after china market recovery, what to do.. this is only a temporary high boost.
This is additional advantage of  drop of china  market and  rupee depreciation ..
They already improve production capacity and added  new factory to reap benefit..

BPPL TRAIN WILL PICK UP  AND ENDING 14 PRICE PLATFORM..

No need of any argument Great Company to invest   ..continuously grant dividend  to share holders.

Intelligent investors . Smile Smile Smile Smile know Future Value of company..
Thanks rukshan and ddrperera (senior guy in forum)

I have searched from perera  previous..posts.
You are  introduced person  who grant allert TJL @14  and TAFL @52 RCL @65 , AEL @14 PLC @ 13 PINS @ 18  .. such  as fundamental counters..Now BPPL wait and see .. Smile Smile Smile
Thanks for the valuable  feedback.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ..NOW BPPL...TARGET PRICE 14

138B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:15 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Few basic ratios for BPPL

P/E :- 7.7

P/B :- 1.3

PEG :- 0.35

Dividend Yield :- 3.6%

139B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:01 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
BPPL isn't a bad company. 
But my take is there are more valuable shares than BPPL at the current market.

140B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:25 am

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:BPPL isn't a bad company. 
But my take is there are more valuable shares than BPPL at the current market.
For manufacturing sector this the most under value company..

Go and see companies under manufacturing sector.. Smile Smile
Look their business model and future prospects are significant.

141B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:29 am

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:BPPL isn't a bad company. 
But my take is there are more valuable shares than BPPL at the current market.
For manufacturing sector this  is  under value company..

Go and see companies under manufacturing sector such as TJL/LLUB .. Smile Smile
Look their business model and future prospects are significant.

142B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:49 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
@kavindu, your calculations are wrong. If we calculate IFRS standard, value should show 17.25 LKR, but based on my 220+ ratios , value should be at least 14/-, in technically also proves 14/-


_________________




Teller said is said..

143B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:57 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
BPPL max value is 6 rs

144B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:59 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
may be 7 or 8 max

145B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 7 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) on Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:59 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller - dont follow ratios blindly.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum