FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

AINV.N Starts again ?

+7
DS Wijesinghe
reyaz
monash
deli
prabath
Teller
Neluka Karannagoda
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1AINV.N Starts again ? Empty AINV.N Starts again ? Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Neluka Karannagoda

Manager - Equity Analytics

After 6 days silence we can see heavy selling of AINV.N shares at the price of Rs. 0.60. What is go behind the Adam group ? Any idea please welcome.

Thanks

2AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Teller

Teller

As I said this will reach 0.30 cents. That's the news I got from inside. If you have any trust , OK buy some thing but control your emotions on loss. Shares will not die at once. It takes time . Can you remember sinking companies share price fluctuations? As example TWOD,PCP,CIFL, PCH...those didn't die at once.

3AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:21 pm

prabath

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:As I said this will reach 0.30 cents. That's the news I got from inside. If you have any trust , OK buy some thing but control your emotions on loss.  Shares will not die at once. It takes time . Can you remember sinking  companies share price fluctuations? As example TWOD,PCP,CIFL, PCH...those didn't die at once.
ha haa inside info.You are the one who did not expect the market to go up and vowed about interest rates further going up. Razz Razz

4AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:37 am

deli

deli

Dynamics of markets of the whole world has changed- It is no more the case where a central bank interest rate hike is going to be affecting the stock markets. Yields on treasury bonds worldwide including in SL is not that attractive.

5AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 am

prabath

will this run?

6AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:19 pm

monash

monash
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Do not Buy Crap shares in this market situation. There will be panic Selling.

Most probably market will be Red this Week with the price drops of bluechips  due to poor performance of some High Turnover BlueChip companies like LLUB

7AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Neluka Karannagoda

More than 10 million shares sold today up to now at the price of Rs. 0.60. Although this is a crape this will fly soon. But have to be very careful before buy. Risk and Return that is the theory that all of us know from the Financial Management.

8AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:53 pm

reyaz

reyaz

Ainv is one of the favourites of the swindlers LOL

9AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:00 pm

DS Wijesinghe

Neluka Karannagoda wrote:More than 10 million shares sold today up to now at the price of Rs. 0.60. Although this is a crape this will fly soon. But have to be very careful before buy. Risk and Return that is the theory that all of us know from the Financial Management.

Now you Sound lile and similar to Maharaja. He too is a heavy promoter of a another crap, Bartlett Finance

10AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:57 am

Neluka Karannagoda

DS Wijesinghe wrote:
Neluka Karannagoda wrote:More than 10 million shares sold today up to now at the price of Rs. 0.60. Although this is a crape this will fly soon. But have to be very careful before buy. Risk and Return that is the theory that all of us know from the Financial Management.

Now you Sound lile and similar to Maharaja. He too is a heavy promoter of a another crap, Bartlett Finance
Dear Wijesingha

I m not a promoter. I am in the process of leaning the share market. I thought what happens that day and need others ideas because i have around 300000 shares in AINV.N and want to sell them soon. Do not misunderstand me. I dont like to be a promoter. 

I never earned profit here because i always deposits in scrap from the beginning. Only i earn profits 3 times 10000, 8000 and 6000 from PCP.N but now in my account i have a huge loss from PCP.N because i have some shares bought at 0.40. So home to earn profits in future but in a correct way. By putting others in to troubel and earn profit is not my way. Just want to clarify you.

Thanks

11AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:14 pm

Teller

Teller

Don't worry about mistakes. I can remember when I do my initial investment on shares . That is Vanik incorporation . I invested Rs.5000/- and no company exists now. I didn't give up and continue to study . Here knowledge is the money . Even if you have money, you can't earn money always in stock markets. You should have experience and knowledge.
Good luck Neluka

12AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:40 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics

IT is true Teller, I am responsible on only my own money not yours. When i sell, i do not know whom i am selling but I need a profit.

You buy, you sell.....never do what others say.....!

13AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:16 am

DS Wijesinghe

Dear Neluka,

Yes I thought for sometime that you are a fresher but I started to doubt when sound investment advices given by some forum members continued to be sidelined and ignored by you, except for a mere Thank you. Nevertheless by and large I believe that you are a fresher and unfortunately had begun with a crappy group.

There are a few cardinal rules adopted by all time highly successful investors. Fortunately for freshers like you such information can be freely accessed today at a very early stage in Investing, where as I never had that luxury when I stepped in to the capital market in my early twenties. It was painful self learning indeed.

No.1 rule is, always invest with Certainty as Investing is not Gambling. Always invest in a company from an industry that you understand and like. You need to love the business of the company you invest in. For example If you don't like alcohol on principle, don't invest in companies operating in that industry.Also If you really don't understand what the business is all about, then you're gambling on them. Remember INVESTING IS NOT GAMBLING.

After you had figured out that you love the industry and the company, look at Return on Investment Capital (ROIC), sales, profitability, Earnings per share(EPS), Net Asset Value Per Share(NAVPS), annual dividend for a least 5 years.(preferably for 8 years). Compounded annual growth rates of these performance yardsticks need to be a minimum of 10% per annum during the 5 or 8 year period you are reviewing. The other measures are Net Cashflows and the Current Asset:Current Liability ratio. If the performances are not consistent with visible swings up and down, don't even bother to touch the company you are researching.

Before you invest in any business pay close attention to the people who run it. Do it even after you've invested in that business. Is the CEO a honest and a great leader? He/she HAS to be Shareholder driven and one who will have great ambition to take the company to greater heights.

If the management team doesn't have talent or integrity, they'll run the business into the ground and you'll be in danger of losing your capital. Therefore please carefully research the CEO and his track record.

Read very carefully the CEOs letter to the shareholders in the Annual Reports and quarterly reports. A good CEO would always make an effort to explain in a way that everyone can easily understand. If you are confused as to what the CEO is trying to tell the shareholders, it could be that the management is intentionally misleading and the company might be in trouble.

Above are some of the tips I have learned from some of the all time highly successful investors who beat the market annually, whether it is BULL or BEAR.

Hope that you will manage to come out of the current situation, victorious!!!

14AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:53 pm

prabath

Top ones AINV sold from PABC margin.It should end someday.lets wait

15AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Teller

Teller

Who can sell at these levels, definitely with a huge loss. Who is crazy to buy scraps on margin? Who is approving margin ? Several brokers and margin providers are limitating credit for AINV

16AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:19 pm

prabath

Teller wrote:Who can sell at these levels, definitely with a huge loss. Who is crazy to buy scraps on margin? Who is approving margin ?  Several brokers and  margin providers are limitating  credit for AINV
Its sold from a margin account and someone is absorbing it without price fall..60 is the bottom.that means .70 is also handy profit.Wait and see

17AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Great one DS Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:38 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

DS Wijesinghe wrote:Dear Neluka,

Yes I thought for sometime that you are a fresher but I started to doubt when sound investment advices given by some forum members  continued to be sidelined and ignored by you, except for a mere Thank you. Nevertheless by and large I believe that you are a fresher and unfortunately had begun with a crappy group.

There are a few cardinal rules adopted by all time highly successful investors. Fortunately for freshers like you such information can be freely accessed today at a very early stage in Investing, where as I never had that luxury when I stepped in to the capital market in my early twenties. It was painful self learning indeed.

No.1 rule is, always invest with Certainty as Investing is not Gambling. Always invest in a company from an industry that you understand and like. You need to love the business of the company you invest in. For example If you don't like alcohol on principle, don't invest in companies operating in that industry.Also If you really don't understand what the business is all about, then you're gambling on them. Remember INVESTING IS NOT GAMBLING.

After you had figured out that you love the industry and the company, look at Return on Investment Capital (ROIC), sales, profitability, Earnings per share(EPS), Net Asset Value Per Share(NAVPS), annual dividend for a least 5 years.(preferably for 8 years). Compounded annual growth rates of these performance yardsticks need to be a minimum of 10% per annum during the 5 or 8 year period you are reviewing. The other measures are Net Cashflows and the Current Asset:Current Liability ratio. If the performances are not consistent with visible swings up and down, don't even bother to touch the company you are researching.

Before you invest in any business pay close attention to the people who run it. Do it even after you've invested in that business. Is the  CEO a honest and a great leader? He/she HAS to be Shareholder driven and one who will have great ambition to take the company to greater heights.

If the management team doesn't have talent or integrity, they'll run the business into the ground and you'll be in danger of losing your capital. Therefore please carefully research the CEO and his track record.

Read very carefully the CEOs letter to the shareholders in the Annual Reports and quarterly reports. A good CEO would always make an effort to explain in a way that everyone can easily understand. If you are confused as to what the CEO is trying to tell the shareholders, it could be that the management is intentionally misleading and the company might be in trouble.

Above are some of the tips I have learned from some of the all time highly successful investors who beat the market annually, whether it is BULL or BEAR.

Hope that you will manage to come out of the current situation, victorious!!!
The best advice for all the new comers and even experts.......... Very Happy
I really like the part about CEO.
Thank you DS

18AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:32 am

Neluka Karannagoda

Dear Dr.Wijesingha

Thank you very much for your advice. I am investing by knowing all the above things but if we consider all of the above suggested cafeterias, there is no single share to buy below Rs. 2.00. I do not have huge money to invest here therefore with the money i have no option other than to go for scrape and earn a profit. I Have a Degree in Accounting Special with first class (USJP) and Completed ICASL Final  and CMA Stage 3, i have a nice background in accounting. But i feel those knowledge not work here in CSE with limited money. If i have lot to invest then my accounting knowledge will be useful. With little money only i can do is invest in scarps and wait for a profit.

Any how ur golden rules are really true.

Thanks again

19AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:57 am

DS Wijesinghe

Thanks Ruwan. Appreciate your comments

20AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:38 am

DS Wijesinghe

Dear Neluka, 

These are not what I have discovered. These are some of the golden rules applied by some of the all time highly successful investors in the world like Warren Buffet, Charlie Munger and others. They stubbornly stick to these rules plus many more which I avoided in my last post as it would run to many more pages. If any of those rules fail, Buffet and Munger simply don't touch those stocks. Remember there are only a limited number of of such investors in the world. Majority do not. That's why they have become so rich by investing, when the majority are not successful as they are.

Just like you and me they too started with small money.

I think there is a fundamental error in the way you approach an investment You look at the price of a share and not at the value of a stock. For example a share valued cents 20 could be trading at a price of a 1/-.   At the same time there could be a stock valued at 400/- and trading at a price of 280/-. If you've got Rs. 100,000/- the most prudent will be to buy the stock trading at 280/- and not the one trading at 1/-. 

I wish you successful investing!!!

21AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:10 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

DS Wijesinghe wrote:Thanks Ruwan. Appreciate your comments
DS,
If you are not joined below forum please join.
This is a great place to learn and earn.
http://Deleted/index.php

22AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:17 pm

DS Wijesinghe

ruwan326 wrote:
DS Wijesinghe wrote:Thanks Ruwan. Appreciate your comments
DS,
If you are not joined below forum please join.
This is a great place to learn and earn.
http://Deleted/index.php

Thanks, I will do so

23AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:00 pm

Neluka Karannagoda

Dear Dr Wijesinghe 

Thank you so much for helping me to be successful in the share market, There are few in here support to a other person genuinely. I feel that. Thank you so much again. After sell all these scraps i will do as u said. i invest 300000 Rs here. So i can be succeed. Thanks again.

24AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:31 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya

Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Dr Wijesinghe 

Thank you so much for helping me to be successful in the share market, There are few in here support to a other person genuinely. I feel that. Thank you so much again. After sell all these scraps i will do as u said. i invest 300000 Rs here. So i can be succeed. Thanks again.

Dear Neluka,

Don't think that you have only Rs 300,000 Sad

Just think I have Rs 300,000 Shocked

Study the pattern of the trading, behavior of the market. Easily you can win

I had only Rs 400,000 in February 2017 & as of today my portfolio balance is Rs 2Mn.

Don't listen to anyone. Think before you buy

25AINV.N Starts again ? Empty Re: AINV.N Starts again ? Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:59 am

reyaz

reyaz

Neluka Karannagoda wrote:
DS Wijesinghe wrote:

Dear Wijesingha

I m not a promoter. I am in the process of leaning the share market. I thought what happens that day and need others ideas because i have around 300000 shares in AINV.N and want to sell them soon. Do not misunderstand me. I dont like to be a promoter. 

I never earned profit here because i always deposits in scrap from the beginning. Only i earn profits 3 times 10000, 8000 and 6000 from PCP.N but now in my account i have a huge loss from PCP.N because i have some shares bought at 0.40. So home to earn profits in future but in a correct way. By putting others in to troubel and earn profit is not my way. Just want to clarify you.

Thanks
Neluka
I pity you, but that's how things work. And not everything in this forum is taken seriously. If I for instance followed somebody who promoted dial I will be in trouble today because lookat it! I would have been stuck. So dont follow all promoters. Just make a note and do your own research then take decision!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum