FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLANTATION SECTOR

+126
rajini
D.G.Dayaratne
reyaz
MarketGema
AmateurTrader001
Niwa
cseguide
Zahara khan
chandike73
RJ1010
Love Boy
Vishwanarth
High-flyer
kuk83
xpmurali
sheildskye
Chathur
DamithAsian
MarketResearch
ResearchMan
subash81
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
jaya
Wonderer
nish84
abp1970
SANJAYANM
ErangaDS
Chithi
Kipling
Mithooshan
Cma
sachinthana87
Nuwancha
4Corners
shihan 93
redcap
shan31
Win Win
vikey
ishan.mindika@gmail.com
pra4u
Hope123
arun.cse
glad
abey
gayan1987
Nandun
xhora
viduranga
wealth123
cheetah
SUSPENS
sureshot
Junior investor
Miss-Sangeetha
Ekanayake90
ipo
ThilinaM
kasun_gimhana
Eugine Fernando
PDH
KavinduTM
target1
soileconomy
God Father
Thushara Ayya
SECsux
kalu351
ruwan326
charithaa
nimantha80
trasantha
Richman
ranferdi
fireshelter
Beta1
Wimal Modawansa
marusira
samaritan
TARGET
Harry82
Casanova
Elahara
anges
sanjulanka
Namal
Captain
hanuma
Light of Hope
EquityChamp
Ran49
Teller
kjojo
crs
bakapandithaya
lakmal87
sahan8896
K.Haputantri
hunter
UKboy
bandara 123
freebird
Gainer
Rapaport
Kithsiri
sriranga
Chanuque
opfdo
sajeethk
Roboticfx
xmart
Jana1
Slstock
ABEST
MY MONEY
Be cautious
Navigator
Quibit
investor0000
mono
salt
tubal
mission
econ
Rajitha
130 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

221PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:07 am

Harry82

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

KVAL started to run

222PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:16 am

Hope123

Manager - Equity Analytics

LDEV 5.10

223PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:22 am

vikey

What about MAL?

224PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:02 pm

4Corners

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Harry82 wrote:KVAL started to run
Its better to buy KGAL than KVAl as still below 70/=  & easily reach to 80/=

225PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:47 pm

fireshelter

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

[size=33]Ceciliyan Tea Factory surpasses own record[/size]

Friday, 28 August 2020 00:00 -      - 277

[size=11]Facebook
TwitterMore
[/size]

PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Image_067fea0cfa 

Ceciliyan Tea Factory situated in the Sabaragamuwa Region has achieved an all-time record price of Rs. 730 per kg for a Low Grown BPS grade at the weekly tea auction held on 26 August, surpassing the previous record of Rs. 710 per kg. This line of tea was purchased by M/s. Enrich Tea & Food Exports Ltd. and was marketed by Forbes & Walker Tea Brokers Ltd. 

This CTC Tea Factory is owned and managed by Ceciliyan Associates Ltd., a family business in its third generation. The factory is ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management Systems, ISO 14,000 and Ethical Tea Partnership certified. Ceciliyan was awarded the Gold Award in the Low Grown category (Sabaragamuwa Region) in 2018 by the Tea

226PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:48 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter

like wise other Tea company Getting Good price  alien alien alien alien alien alien

227PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:42 pm

Nuwancha

Stock Trader

Any bad news from Russia

228PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:02 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

vikey wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:
vikey wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:
vikey wrote:I interest in KOTA, what is the best price to enter? Any target price?

Even 100% gain is possible. Try to collect @ a bargain price. Hope there will be a lil price correction tomo. I was recommending this below 7/=. I think you too will be able to collect it around 7=. Be patient and collect around 7. At least below 7.50/=
And if you can hold it more than a year, even 200% gain is possible.
Let's try tomo. I think @8 is possible.
what about HAPU? it is passed 21/-. around 22 will be a good price to enter?
Yeah @8 is so much possible but don't chase it as there might be a price correction and i guess you will be able to buy below 7.50/= Try to grab the chance @ the day's low ASAP.

No. I think this isn't the time to enter HAPU.
Okay. I’ll give a try. Thanks Kavindu

Were you able to collect it around 7.60/=?

229PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:23 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Hope123 wrote:@Kavindu
What your thought above LDEV? it hasn't moved similar to other plantation stocks.

Why not? it came all the way from 1.70. There's a possibility to hit 6/= with the June QR. Only below 4 is acceptable as a fair price. Further they never paid a dividend. So in overall view, i'm not satisfied with this company

230PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:02 pm

sachinthana87

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

KOTA report published. Can we expect a descent EPS next quarter. ??

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/713_1599819675431.pdf

231PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:03 pm

Cma

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I think MAL is better than KOTA and LDEV, because it's continues profit making Tea plantation company.last two quarters gained reasonable profits...we can expect more in Q2.

232PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:09 pm

vikey

KavinduTM wrote:
vikey wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:
vikey wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:
vikey wrote:I interest in KOTA, what is the best price to enter? Any target price?

Even 100% gain is possible. Try to collect @ a bargain price. Hope there will be a lil price correction tomo. I was recommending this below 7/=. I think you too will be able to collect it around 7=. Be patient and collect around 7. At least below 7.50/=
Yeah @8 is so much possible but don't chase it as there might be a price correction and i guess you will be able to buy below 7.50/= Try to grab the chance @ the day's low ASAP.

Nope. But Collected @ 7.8

KavinduTM likes this post

233PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:05 pm

Mithooshan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

sachinthana87 wrote:KOTA report published. Can we expect a descent EPS next quarter. ??

I was just going through the Annual Report of Kotagala Plantations and they have done really well to improve their EPS from 2019/20 in the last quarter. Next quarter EPS should definitely be positive. The current price is very attractive if someone is interested in Plantations shares at RS.7.60.

But when i checked they did not have an history of paying any dividends. So that should be considered as well.
(Please do your own research before buying)

234PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:33 pm

Kipling

Expert
Expert

Agree Mithooshan. Turnaround amazing. Rubber will do well as local rubber goods producers can only import raw materials if 50% sourced locally @ 25% above global price. So kota should do very well. In this market my focus on capital gains.

Mithooshan likes this post

235PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:42 pm

Mithooshan

Well, to be honest i am focusing on capital gains as well but wanted to keep informed those who do not know about this share about the dividend.

236PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:50 pm

Mithooshan

@Kipling - Any idea on CFLB it is going at a deep discounted price still and not recovered from what i understand ?

Apologies if it is not the right forum !

237PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:31 pm

pra4u

pra4u

PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 X28PgBz

238PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:26 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

vikey wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:
vikey wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:
vikey wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:

Nope. But Collected @ 7.8

Good. Average it if possible.

vikey likes this post

239PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:40 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Mithooshan wrote:
sachinthana87 wrote:KOTA report published. Can we expect a descent EPS next quarter. ??

I was just going through the Annual Report of Kotagala Plantations and they have done really well to improve their EPS from 2019/20 in the last quarter. Next quarter EPS should definitely be positive. The current price is very attractive if someone is interested in Plantations shares at RS.7.60.

But when i checked they did not have an history of paying any dividends. So that should be considered as well.
(Please do your own research before buying)

Yeah i have the same idea. Next QR will be positive. They were paying dividends till 2013, but unfortunately they are making losses for almost 7 years now. So we can expect a dividend in future too. 

However the interesting part is now they are having a reversal.So it's so good to enter @ current prices.

Currently trading below 8/=. Not for trading purposes btw. I believe this share will give us a massive gain within couple years. Capital gain will be >100%

240PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:42 am

fireshelter

fireshelter

Kavi t No one talk about MAL N  and X Why ?

241PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:17 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Mithooshan wrote:@Kipling - Any idea on CFLB it is going at a deep discounted price still and not recovered from what i understand ?

Apologies if it is not the right forum !

Plantation was the cancer for it. Now the interest is growing.

Kipling and Mithooshan like this post

242PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:28 am

Chithi

KGAL & KVAL will give you 25%-30% profit within very short period of time. Most underrated 2 gems in the sector.

243PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:35 am

Kipling

Expert
Expert

Kavindu 
As per March IR Nimal Perera built up position of 4mn++ shares in CFLB. Some who are collecting like one to believe he exited. I read in the good forum that a NP friend laughed & said NP has no reason to exit for profit of 16mn (4,000,000x4) as this is now chicken shit to him. I am told NP still adding to position. Please check & give invaluable view. Thanks.

KavinduTM likes this post

244PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:30 pm

Kipling

Expert
Expert

Samaritan OntheMoney Seniors 
Any comments on my last post.

245PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:52 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Kipling wrote:Kavindu 
As per March IR Nimal Perera built up position of 4mn++ shares in CFLB. Some who are collecting like one to believe he exited. I read in the good forum that a NP friend laughed & said NP has no reason to exit for profit of 16mn (4,000,000x4) as this is now chicken shit to him. I am told NP still adding to position. Please check & give invaluable view. Thanks.

Ye actually CFLB is becoming attractive now. With the June IR the run will be started. More than 100% gain is possible within a year. Currently trading below 10/=

246PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:10 pm

Kipling

Expert
Expert

Thanks Kavindu 
I am hearing NP buying any quantity that comes to market. A broker told me NP target. 100% gain in 1 year is super conservative. They are looking at a massive gain which will be justified on fundamentals as plantations- cancer as you so correctly called it - now fully cured.

247PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:28 am

Kipling

Expert
Expert

Seniors
Any take on my last post.

248PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:47 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter

Mal & Mal x

249PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:31 am

ErangaDS

ErangaDS

ELPL & TPL has more room for upside movement (PE 4.58 , 4.86 respectively) PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 F0fb2d10

shan31 likes this post

250PLANTATION SECTOR - Page 10 Empty Re: PLANTATION SECTOR Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:43 am

Nuwancha

Stock Trader

@Kavindu tell me ur views about MASK.N

SANJAYANM likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum