FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daily Foreign Transactions update

+44
subash81
EPS
kalyana1234
Pradeep90
Kanishka_2020
Basu
judecroos
xpmurali
Win Win
suku502
Hairoos
sureshot
samaritan
Vishwanarth
vijay singh
lakymahesh
High-flyer
DamithAsian
RJ1010
deli
niru
geesura
DKbogols
fireshelter
Mithooshan
C.THARANGA
IDK
Eranga87
Mr. X
hammurabi
jaya
sikka89
ruwan326
heshan1997
Yahapalanaya
Ryan Hudson
janith123
anges
Insights Equity
pererap
sanjulanka
lahiru28
DS Wijesinghe
TraderCSE
48 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

201Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:04 pm

ruwan326

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

31 January 2019

Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Fetch?filedataid=1374&type=fullDaily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 WAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ ​​​​​​​

202Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:02 pm

ruwan326

01 February 2019

Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Fetch?filedataid=1386&type=fullDaily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 WAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ ​​​​​​​

203Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:04 pm

ruwan326

Week end summary 01 February 2019

Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Fetch?filedataid=1387&type=fullDaily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 WAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

204Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty SHOULD i CONTINUE OR LEAVE THE FORUM??????? Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:13 pm

ruwan326

This post have the most views and it's over 10 000 and hoping your immediate response.

So far I continue my work here to help all the forum members with information and tips and my suggestions free of charge.

These days some forum members abuse this forum and the Admin and Moderates not taking any action against it.I have informed already and if they did not take proper action I an going to stop posting in this forum in the future.

So kindly put a + and a comment if you think I should continue here in SLEF.

Also inform the admin and moderates regarding manipulation and promotions ,breaking forum rules  etc.

Thank you.

205Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty ruwan326 NO LONGER A MEMBER IN SLEF Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:07 pm

ruwan326

There was a time Maharaja and few members ask to sell your portfolio and exit, yet I continue my work and encourage newcomers/members to continue in CSE and pick great counters @ discounted price.

ASI will test 6500 in coming days and now the forum is filled with manipulators/promoters/crooks etc ask you to buy- sell-hold-average-giving ranges-ask to sell one and buy another.

It seems some members active these days born with all the knowledge about Stock market shares and acts like the owner of the certain company stocks.

Whenever someone promoting a share/news without proper analysis and resource type the share name in search, EX 1-search BFN/Orient finance kalu351 comes first ,2- UBC/Union bank and MarketWch comes first.You can see the history and  their backup profiles and new profiles also supporting same share over and over.

Nobody can predict/give 100% accurate information about deals/News or analysis …etc and only you can pick the great counters @right time @right price. EX 1- no one predict CSEC yet if you pick the share below 20/= it went 40+ after the deal. EX-2 if you collected HUNA under 90/= it went 180+. 

Do your own analysis first before you invest/trade. Don't fall for deals/news/day trading promoters etc.... There are few forums you can get all the help and analysis and many sites to get information on shares ,but not this forum.

If the first day a politician did a mistake have been punished according to Sri lankan LAW this country will not become like this. This forum is filled with manipulators/crooks/promoters and they have a group, even the Admin and moderates are sleeping or some say they are crooks too.

I will continue my work in THE EQUITYCHECK & THE INVESTOR SENTIMENTand you can get all the info/news/analysis in those forums. Admin & moderates are active 24/7 and no crooks/promoters/manipulators etc and 100% safe places.

I never had any personnel problem with any member and if any means someone got hurt by me/my posts I apologies.

If you save/gain something from my posts please continue sharing accurate news/analysis etc to the fellow members.

So I am logging out permanently from SLEF as ruwan326(I don’t have any other account or wish to create one here in SLEF) and wish all the forum members good luck and happy /safe trading.

I saw some decent/genuine new comers and if they or anyone likes they can continue on posts I created.

Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Rev10

Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Plato11 
SAME GOES FOR SRI LANKA EQUITY FORUM.......... FORUM WITH INACTIVE/USELESS ADMIN & MODERATES MAKES MANIPULATORS/PROMOTERS/CROCKS/FAKE ACCOUNT MEMBERS PARTY 24/7. MANY GREAT MEMBERS LEFT/FEW GOOD ONCE FOUND,IT'S WORTH LESS CONTINUING HERE..... SO I AM LETTING IT GO.....

206Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:17 pm

sikka89

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

11/02/2019

Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Img-0210

207Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:35 am

sanjulanka

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Thanks Good job .... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

208Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:46 pm

sikka89

12/02/2019

Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Img-ec10

209Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:21 pm

sikka89

13/02/19
Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Captur14

210Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:51 pm

anges

not conclusive

211Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 pm

sikka89

14/02/2019

Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Img-9e10

212Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:49 pm

sikka89

18/02/2019
Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Img-cf10

213Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty More Foreign Buy after Election Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:47 am

jaya

The Federal Reserve cut interest rates for the third time this year as the US economy continued slowing amid ongoing trade disputes and weak global growth.

This could be influenced more funds to emerging markets. Hope more foreign buying after the Election.

214Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty FOREIGNERS KEEP SELLING Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:01 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

CSE comes alive with Rs2.8bn turnover but foreigners keep selling
Author RANJAN HULUGALLE
Posted on November 28, 2019 | Economy & Markets, MarketsDaily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Outflows-nov

November 28, 2019 (LBO) – The Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) finished a busy day today with trading activity that has been rarely seen in recent years. The stock market registered trading turnover of Rs2.8bn (US$15mn) with the indices finishing up roughly 1.5% on the day. There was broad based trading activity across many stocks.
The recent uptick in trading on the CSE has been driven buy local buyers who have offset net foreign selling of Rs9bn for 2019 up to the end of last week. Today’s rally also saw foreigners exiting with net foreign selling of approximately Rs800mn.
Some market insiders contend that much of the recent trading activity is likely credit driven and unless there is significant foreign buying, the CSE will not be able to sustain its recent momentum.
The market appears inexpensive with stocks in aggregate trading at an 11 PE and price to book ration of 1.15. Economic growth should also pick up in the coming quarters with an expected recovery from t

215Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:56 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi
Manager - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:CSE comes alive with Rs2.8bn turnover but foreigners keep selling
Author RANJAN HULUGALLE
Posted on November 28, 2019 | Economy & Markets, MarketsDaily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Outflows-nov

November 28, 2019 (LBO) – The Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE) finished a busy day today with trading activity that has been rarely seen in recent years. The stock market registered trading turnover of Rs2.8bn (US$15mn) with the indices finishing up roughly 1.5% on the day. There was broad based trading activity across many stocks.
The recent uptick in trading on the CSE has been driven buy local buyers who have offset net foreign selling of Rs9bn for 2019 up to the end of last week. Today’s rally also saw foreigners exiting with net foreign selling of approximately Rs800mn.
Some market insiders contend that much of the recent trading activity is likely credit driven and unless there is significant foreign buying, the CSE will not be able to sustain its recent momentum.
The market appears inexpensive with stocks in aggregate trading at an 11 PE and price to book ration of 1.15. Economic growth should also pick up in the coming quarters with an expected recovery from t

Seems like no foriegn investor confidence

216Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Foreign Trades Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:24 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X

I will update this page everyday... it will be useful to make decisions.

Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Ft10

Junior investor, RJ1010, Nandun, Mithooshan and C.THARANGA like this post

217Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:56 pm

Eranga87

thanks, xxxx

218Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:13 pm

IDK

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

thanks

219Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:45 pm

C.THARANGA

Thanks Mr.X

220Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:39 pm

Mithooshan

Thank you @Mr.X !

221Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:01 am

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Now foreigners Interested about Plantation Shares

222Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:30 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X

02nd Nov 2020 - OUTFLOW

Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 110
Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 210

Eranga87 and Mithooshan like this post

223Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:38 pm

DamithAsian

Mr. X wrote:I will update this page everyday... it will be useful to make decisions.

Mr. X bro could you kindly interpret this schedule to get some knowledge pls. 😊

224Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:08 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X

DamithAsian wrote:
Mr. X wrote:I will update this page everyday... it will be useful to make decisions.

Mr. X bro could you  kindly interpret this schedule to get some knowledge pls. 😊

This is the top 10 foreign transaction buying and selling. Today the total Foreign purchase is lessor than the sales.. (not a good sign).

Normally investors follow the foreign purchases and sales to make their decision when comes unpredictable situation..

The table
price - average purchase price
Issued Qty - Total shares issued by the company
Foreign holding and % - No of shares own by foreigners and the %
BS - B for buy S for Sell
Net purchase/ Sell - No of shares purchased or sold by the foreign investors (today) and next column value of purchase/sales
last column - I think it should net purchases/ sales in shares.

i hope this gives you the idea to read the report

Mithooshan likes this post

225Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:13 pm

DKbogols

Foreign sales have always been more than purchases in the recent past - not just today. Don't think its a bad sign. Index moved from 5000 to 6000+ on local net buying, not because of foreigners. Foreigners sold EXPO at 2.50 now its 19.00/-. They are don't know local sentiments, most of the time wrong.

hiransilva23, judecroos, geesura, Mr. X and Eranda 625 like this post

226Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:26 pm

geesura

geesura

and most probably they will come back to buy the share they've sold due to the high risk..once they see the performance of companies they'll buy....for that period of time we locals are the one who's taking the risk.those who take the risk now will be rewarded in near future..

deli and Mr. X like this post

227Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:51 pm

DamithAsian

Thanks for the detailed analysis

228Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:16 pm

niru

Mr. X wrote:
DamithAsian wrote:

Mr. X bro could you  kindly interpret this schedule to get some knowledge pls. 😊

This is the top 10 foreign transaction buying and selling. Today the total Foreign purchase is lessor than the sales.. (not a good sign).

Normally investors follow the foreign purchases and sales to make their decision when comes unpredictable situation..

The table
Net purchase/ Sell - No of shares purchased or sold by the foreign investors (today) and next column value of purchase/sales

Mr. X - Is this your own work?
why you are not showing the source of this information?
This information is provided by JB Securities. It is not ethical to publish their work without showing their name.

229Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:37 am

deli

deli

This is not verifiable. If your intention is to make the investors panic, IT WON'T WORK.

230Daily Foreign Transactions update - Page 9 Empty Re: Daily Foreign Transactions update Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:02 am

Mr. X

Mr. X

niru wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
DamithAsian wrote:

The table

Mr. X - Is this your own work?
why you are not showing the source of this information?
This information is provided by JB Securities. It is not ethical to publish their work without showing their name.

Yes everyone knows it's a simple screenshot from JB securities...  i have not signed anything with JB securities about disclosing their work.. it's detail they give and i wanted to share it with the forum..
I will include their name in my next post...

geesura and Mr. X like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum