Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Shares to Buy
by abey Today at 12:07 am

» අගමැති ධූරයෙන් රනිල් ඉවත්වේ - ගෝඨාභයගෙන් ඇමති ධූර15 කින් යුතු භාරකාර රජයක්
by Cma Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» CITRUS LEISURE PLC (REEF.N0000)
by hanuma Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» SMB LEASING PLC (SEMB.N0000)
by Mr-Star Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» Where our leader teller
by Chathuranga55 Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» OPINION POLL: Presidential Elections 2020
by Miss-Sangeetha Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by ampm86 Yesterday at 6:45 pm

» Bulk Foreign Buyer for AEL worming up tomorrow (None Varified information)
by cseranga Yesterday at 5:27 pm

» Is Nimal Perera trying to push down East shares using Twitter to buy More at lower price to collect dividend?
by wbslstocks Yesterday at 12:30 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by Winner123 Yesterday at 12:00 pm

» GR-MR administration ready with economic strategy for Sri Lanka: Cabraal
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:58 am

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by NANDANA2012 Yesterday at 11:52 am

» S&P SL20 Companies
by Quibit Yesterday at 10:50 am

» AEL or RCL ?
by sarathwithana Yesterday at 10:33 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Promoney Yesterday at 9:12 am

» GENERAL ELECTION AROUND THE CORNER?
by samaritan Yesterday at 8:57 am

» First monetary policy review under new government on November 29
by fireshelter Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:53 pm

» Asph 100% GAIN... Rs 300 to Rs 600
by vikiperera Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:13 pm

» SIERRA CABLES PLC (SIRA.N0000)
by hammurabi Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:45 pm

» Truncation
by evanpattern Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:32 pm

» MULL trade up possibilities
by Arrowrisk Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:24 pm

POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE

HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Empty HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE on Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:34 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Icon_mad

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxAH3bYMyMLCHYnSqcxTpwto4J6cKQcbNHwazCBSSwduHKS54uHg

2HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Empty Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE on Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:27 pm

Kokoshka

Kokoshka
Stock Trader
@samaritan wrote:In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Icon_mad

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxAH3bYMyMLCHYnSqcxTpwto4J6cKQcbNHwazCBSSwduHKS54uHg

Such situation is almost in each country. Politics earn enermous money and they write laws that protect their own interests. That's sad, but true =(

https://55brokers.com/fxcc-review/

3HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Empty Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE on Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:34 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kokoshka wrote:
@samaritan wrote:In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Icon_mad

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxAH3bYMyMLCHYnSqcxTpwto4J6cKQcbNHwazCBSSwduHKS54uHg

Such situation is almost in each country. Politics earn enermous money and they write laws that protect their own interests. That's sad, but true =(
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  F810

what else you will get from them?????????

4HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Empty Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:36 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Whether Rupee stabilizes or not we can see Politicians stabilizing themselves for generations.

5HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Empty Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Kokoshka wrote:
@samaritan wrote:In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Icon_mad

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxAH3bYMyMLCHYnSqcxTpwto4J6cKQcbNHwazCBSSwduHKS54uHg

Such situation is almost in each country. Politics earn enermous money and they write laws that protect their own interests. That's sad, but true =(
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  F810

what else you will get from them?????????
True.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum