FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

BANKING SECTOR

+101
sakuni
buddikasmart
Investinginsl
madukp
Eranx
Wonderer
C.THARANGA
vijay singh
ONTHEMONEY
Tiger_Wolf
suku502
100Bill
atdeane
IDK
KILLER99
Harry82
Wolf86
invest thinker
Jana
Eranga87
Ramesh tharaka bulto
Aweej
Kipling
subash81
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
High-flyer
geesura
MaJa
Winner123
Anushka chathuranga
Kanishka_2020
Mr. X
DamithAsian
ADVENTUS
shan31
judecroos
SANJAYANM
Vishwanarth
CPGOMEZ71
celtic tiger
ronstyn53
dayandacool
Love Boy
shihan 93
target1
Equityinvestor
EquityPlus
AsithaDe
Srilankan Psyco
wealth123
fireshelter
ResearchMan
Eng Krishantha
st clair's
NZ BOY
Yoho
abey
sureshot
CITIZEN
NANDANA2012
jaya
engineer
Promoney
ColomboCSE
Kaish86
Cricketman
kasun_gimhana
KavinduTM
Teller
PDH
Mr-Star
ThilinaM
TuTanKaman
soileconomy
Yahapalanaya
samaritan
ruwan326
peacockman
anges
Sstar
Joe007
capitallinkceylon
troy
Nuwan Prasad
dumifer
Rookantha Rajapakse
smallville
Soundchips
Gaja
ShareShares
worthiness
Aamiable
StocksWatch
Slstock
stockanalytic
UKboy
Rocky
tubal
milanka
RockStock
seyon
105 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

141BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:17 am

ThilinaM

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Wealth 123 - Fuck u man You read quarterly report of NDB. NPL ratio is 4.9% . Dont comment until u have study something. i dont care if i banned from this page. Normally i spend 10-12 hours per day studieng the market and reading strategy. i have completed 100 plus stock market books. 

NDB NPL is 5% read the latest quaterly report or fuck off

142BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:23 am

wealth123

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ThilinaM wrote:Wealth 123 - Fuck u man You read quarterly report of NDB. NPL ratio is 4.9% . Dont comment until u have study something. i dont care if i banned from this page. Normally i spend 10-12 hours per day studieng the market and reading strategy. i have completed 100 plus stock market books. 

NDB NPL is 5% read the latest quaterly report or fuck off

Very Happy 
Completing 100 Books & studying 10 - 12 Hours a day dont work, To be a Man you must have good attitude.

143BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:49 am

ThilinaM

@wealth 123 - im a open minded person who is like to correct my weakneses. im a person like a yogi who do not satisfied by material means. What is wrong with my attitude??? there are many manipulators here investor should study what they say and analyse the truth from false. other wise they will be panik from words. man who have a stong will power will not be manipulated. i tell u, be 100% to investing then you will not panic by my comments.

144BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:53 am

wealth123

ThilinaM wrote:@wealth 123 - im a open minded person who is like to correct my weakneses. im a person like a yogi who do not satisfied by material means. What is wrong with my attitude??? there are many manipulators here investor should study what they say and analyse the truth from false. other wise they will be panik from words. man who have a stong will power will not be manipulated. i tell u, be 100% to investing then you will not panic by my comments.

Not me, But remember there are lots f school leavers & other inexperience people here.
I dont mind whatever you say here because i know no one can predict equity Mkt 100%.
But think about the young, inexperience investors here.
Thye are the future of this Industry / country.

145BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:58 am

ThilinaM

@Wealth 123 - what i beleave is they should have there scars and lurn. i had my scars in market but had a strong will to stay long term. im also not a very expirienced person but i have good book knoledge (others expirience) .any way i will try to behave my self. thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

146BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:02 pm

ColomboCSE

Manager - Equity Analytics

ඉන්දීය බැංකු දෙකක් ශ්‍රී ලංකාවෙන් යන්න ඉල්ලයි

ඇක්සිස් බෑන්ක් ලිමිටඩ් සහ ICICI බෑන්ක් ලිමිටඩ් හට ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ සිදු කරන ව්‍යාපාර කටයුතු වසා දැමීමට, අදාළ බැංකුවල මව් සමාගම් විසින් සිදු කළ ඉල්ලීම් මුල් කරගෙන, ශ්‍රී ලංකා මහ බැංකුව විසින් කොන්දේසිවලට යටත්ව අවසර ලබා දී ඇත.
ඒ අනුව මේ වන විට, මෙම බැංකුවලට මහජනතාවගෙන් තැන්පතු භාර ගැනීමද ඇතුලත්ව, බැංකු ව්‍යාපාරයේ නිරත වීම සඳහා අවසර නොමැත.
මෙම බැංකු වෙත ලබා දී ඇති බලපත්‍ර, මෙරට ඔවුන්ගේ බැංකු ව්‍යාපාරය වසා දැමීමේ කටයුතු සම්පූර්ණ කිරීමෙන් අනතුරුව අවලංගු කිරීමට නියමිතය

147BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:02 am

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

wealth123 wrote:
ThilinaM wrote:@wealth 123 - im a open minded person who is like to correct my weakneses. im a person like a yogi who do not satisfied by material means. What is wrong with my attitude??? there are many manipulators here investor should study what they say and analyse the truth from false. other wise they will be panik from words. man who have a stong will power will not be manipulated. i tell u, be 100% to investing then you will not panic by my comments.

Not me, But remember there are lots f school leavers & other inexperience people here.
I dont mind whatever you say here because i know no one can predict equity Mkt 100%.
But think about the young, inexperience investors here.
Thye are the future of this Industry / country.

wealth123, 
ThilinaM යනු අනුන්ට මොකක් උනත් තමන්ට සල්ලි හම්බවෙනවානම් ඕනිම දෙයක් කරන ජාතියේ කෙනෙක්,  මේක මගේ කියමනක් නොව ඔහු මගේ comment එකකට දුන්නු reply එකක් ඇසුරින් මම ඔහු ගැන දරන මතයි. අපි  ඔහුට අනුකම්පා කරනවා මිස කරන්නට දෙයක් නැත, ඔහුට සොබාදහම කවදාහරි දඩුවම් කරවී. 
අලුතින් invest කරන හැම කෙනෙක්ම ඔහුගේ comments & shares manipulations කරන කට්ටියයේ comments  ගැන දෙපාරක් හිතා තීරණ ගන්න.

148BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:09 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

@Eng krishantha - You may be correct . mage witarak nemei ask to do do same about all etc you /teller ms sangeetha etc etc. any way if some one take dicition solely based on my comment without proper analysis he is a donky and not suitable to investing. i tell school leavers when some one say something please confirm it from indipendent sorce and do your own evaluation. by the way im not a trader so i do not have intention to manipulate like u all doing all the time .my stocks will only be adding i have never sell a stock exept 2 instances RHL and laugfs (i feel those are useless in long term) 

truth is no one can predict the market 100% accurate. please read inteligent investor and read about the person Mr Market . Im here in this form to educate people in the harsh way. i have never earned a penny from markets and i always tell do not trust those market gurus like teller etc. they initially put massive amount in crashed good fundamental stock and use various ways to attract small investors. Engi krishantha also seems to be in there clan.

Last edited by ThilinaM on Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistaken welth 123 to engi krishantha)

149BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:15 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

@All - Engi krishantha is a person who have put there all money in AEL at some what high level and promoting AEL. at least teller and there clan is 10 times better then him since they are some sort of promoting fundamental stocks with a price level investors will not loose big due to promotions like this. 
but be aware when person say  in mid or top in trend trend like this --- AEL will run hurray /AEL horse started/  AEL bull run started

150BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:55 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

ThilinaM wrote:@All - Engi krishantha is a person who have put there all money in AEL at some what high level and promoting AEL. at least teller and there clan is 10 times better then him since they are some sort of promoting fundamental stocks with a price level investors will not loose big due to promotions like this. 
but be aware when person say  in mid or top in trend trend like this --- AEL will run hurray /AEL horse started/  AEL bull run started
විහුලු කතා කියන්න එපා ThilinaM,  අනික ඔයා වගේ third  class වැඩ කරන්නේ නැ  මම, AEL promote කරන්න මට කිසිම උවමනාවක් නැ, because i am not trader, i am a long term investor, අනික ඔයා කොහොමද මට AEL විතරයි තියෙන්නේ කියල කියන්නේ  , ඔයා පවු. HEHEHE.

151BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:30 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

Engi - In stock market robbers are first class people they robb from 3rd class people. 
dont mix emotions with market comments. imotional people can cry in home dont come here to cry.

152BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:49 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

ThilinaM wrote:Engi - In stock market robbers are first class people they robb from 3rd class people. 
dont mix emotions with market comments. imotional people can cry in home dont come here to cry.
ඔබේ දැනුම ගැන සතුටුවෙනවා. ලොකු ගමනක් යන්න පුළුවන්. ඔබට සුබ පතනවා.

153BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Not that Bad to Banks Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:20 pm

jaya

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

https://www.lankabusinessonline.com/central-bank-issues-circular-to-banks-about-new-credit-support-scheme-for-smes/?fbclid=IwAR2hLlb1sRP2lPO-4OuIo7R9xrdGdrYt3mUkpcIiUvA_NMKqa7Q__VX3FnU

154BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:00 pm

ColomboCSE

මූල්‍ය සමාගම්වලින් භාගයක්ම දුවන්නේ අමාරුවෙන්

@Teller ලගකදී දල තිබුන finance companies ගැන මට ඒ පොස්ට් එක හොයාගන්න බැරි උනා...

155BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:01 pm

Teller

Teller

@colombocse, i recalled that post due to threat. Day by day democracy is a dream....

156BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:33 pm

ColomboCSE

oh... Really...

157BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:01 pm

Teller

Teller

@colombocse most of the people has started to deposits out from some finance companies , so closing speed will be double. The worse thing central bank even can not trace easily these companies present fake reports and ratios. As depositors /investors we must careful with our hard earned money.

158BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:40 am

Teller

Teller

Below news says 20 but actual is 21 now...

මේ වන විට රටේ තිබෙන මූල්‍ය ආයතන 42න් 20ක් පමණ අසීරුතාවයට පත්ව ඇති බවත්, ඔවුන් විසින් බැංකුවලින් ගෙන ඇති ණය පියවීම සඳහා ණය සහන පැකේජයක් ඉල්ලා තිබෙන බවත් ශ්‍රී ලංකා මහ බැංකුවේ නියෝජ්‍ය අධිපති එච්.ඒ. කරුණාරත්න මහතා පවසයි. සුළු හා මධ්‍ය පරිමාණ කර්මාන්තකරුවන් විසින් බැංකුවලින් ගෙන ඇති ණය සඳහා ලබා දී තිබෙන ණය සහන පැකේජය, මූල්‍ය ආයතනවලින් ලබා ගෙන ඇති ණය සඳහා ලබා දෙන්න කටයුතු කරනවා දැයි අද දෙරණ කළ විමසීමකට ප්‍රතිචාර දක්වමින් නියෝජ්‍ය අධිපතිවරයා මේ බව සඳහන් කළේය.

මෙහිදී වැඩිදුරටත් අදහස් දැක්වූ ශ්‍රී ලංකා මහ බැංකුවේ නියෝජ්‍ය අධිපති එච්.ඒ. කරුණාරත්න මහතා,

“ඔබ මූල්‍ය ආයතන ගැන අධ්‍යයනයක් කළොත් පෙනේවි, රටේ තියෙන මූල්‍ය ආයතන 42න් 20ක් පමණ ගොඩාක් අසීරුතාවයට පත්වෙලා තියෙනවා. ඒ නිසා දැනට තියෙන තත්ත්වය උඩ, අපට ෆිනෑන්ස් කම්පැනි කිහිපයකින් කිව්වා බැංකුවලින් ගත්තු ණය ගෙවීම සඳහා ඒ ගොල්ලන්ටත් Moratorium එකක් ලබා දෙන්න කියලා. ඒ වගේ අවස්ථාවක දී මෙය (ණය සහන පැකේජය) තවදුරටත් ව්‍යාප්ත කරන්න පුළුවන් වෙවි කියා අප සිතන්නේ නැහැ. නමුත් එහෙම හැකියාවක් තියේද කියා අපි බලාගෙන යනවා.“

මේ සම්බන්ධයෙන් අදහස් දැක්වූ ශ්‍රී ලංකා මහ බැංකුවේ ජ්‍යෙෂ්ඨ නියෝජ්‍ය අධිපති ආචාර්ය නන්දලාල් වීරසිංහ මහතා පැවසුවේ, මූල්‍ය ආයතනවල ණයවලින් බහුතරය එනම් 50%ක් පමණ ලීසිංවලින් සමන්විත වන බවයි. “ලීසිං එකක්, term loan එකක් වගේ නැවත ප්‍රතිව්‍යූහගත කරන්න අමාරුයි. එය සංකීර්ණ දෙයක්“, යැයි ජ්‍යෙෂ්ඨ නියෝජ්‍ය අධිපතිවරයා කියා සිටියේය.

159BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:46 am

Teller

Teller

"මූල්‍ය ආයතනවල ණයවලින් බහුතරය එනම් 50%ක් පමණ ලීසිංවලින් සමන්විත වන බවයි". As per latest info 1.1 million on vehicles are subject to Cease. 2 or above installments have not been paid (due). To protect the industry , government can do 2 things. Again hike vehicle taxes or grant loans to finace companies . But both are difficult in this situation .

160BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:03 pm

Srilankan Psyco

Srilankan Psyco
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Vfin will increase divident this time

161BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:32 pm

AsithaDe

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Apart from HNB, Sampath & Commercial what will be the next best banking share ?

162BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:22 pm

ColomboCSE

what about SEYB, NTB ,NDB( i own only SEYB but after 300ML loan amendment, i have sold all bank and finance)

now my idea to buy SAMP only when it come 100 or less (may be 2020 i'll not buy any bank and finance)

but my main focus is following sectors Energy, Food, household.

163BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:50 pm

Teller

Teller

Food can be good, in future we can expect low prices of raw materials . Energy ,telecommunications also, and part of Manufaturing also to be considered as good

164BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:24 pm

EquityPlus

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

AsithaDe wrote:Apart from HNB, Sampath & Commercial what will be the next best banking share ?
NDB, I think

165BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:51 pm

AsithaDe

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thanks EquityPlus & ColomboCSE. Highly Appreciate Other members sentiments as well.

EquityPlus

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

167BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:34 am

EquityPlus

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

168BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Fri May 01, 2020 2:06 pm

ColomboCSE

it's really good @EquityPlus keep it up. if you doing this continuously you are saving lots of my time.  Smile Thanks

Sorry I have't time to explain capital expenditure. mainly for my Calc i'm using "maintenance capital expenditures". 

for banks this time i'm mainly worry about  NPL,
Code:
Nonetheless the Bank’s NPL ratio as at 31st December 2019 increased to 6.37% from
3.69% recorded in 2018. The banking industry NPL also recorded a significant increase from 3.4% in
2018 to 4.7% as at 31
st December 2019 due to the poor performance of construction, tourism and
trading sectors which were badly affected in 2019 due to a combination of factors mentioned
previously.

I use 15% for NPL.

169BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Sat May 02, 2020 9:52 pm

EquityPlus

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ColomboCSE wrote:it's really good @EquityPlus keep it up. if you doing this continuously you are saving lots of my time.  Smile Thanks

Sorry I have't time to explain capital expenditure. mainly for my Calc i'm using "maintenance capital expenditures". 

for banks this time i'm mainly worry about  NPL,
Code:
Nonetheless the Bank’s NPL ratio as at 31st December 2019 increased to 6.37% from
3.69% recorded in 2018. The banking industry NPL also recorded a significant increase from 3.4% in
2018 to 4.7% as at 31
st December 2019 due to the poor performance of construction, tourism and
trading sectors which were badly affected in 2019 due to a combination of factors mentioned
previously.

I use 15% for NPL.

Thanks for your comment ColomboCSE. I should also mention that value of a company may change from one month/week ahead of now. Given the dynamic situation of the economic condition around the world, the valuation of companies is likely to change quite frequently. Now that Moody's have decided to review SL's credit rating, it means that equity risk of the country is higher compared to what it was before

170BANKING SECTOR - Page 7 Empty Re: BANKING SECTOR Sat May 02, 2020 9:55 pm

EquityPlus

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Based on Moody's rating, SL as a country has a default risk at the sovereign level. Which means the risk-free rate that we normally consider (generally, 10 or 20 years government treasury bond rate) should further be adjusted for country credit spread

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum