FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

New to investing. Looking for advice  Vote_lcap68%New to investing. Looking for advice  Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
New to investing. Looking for advice  Vote_lcap18%New to investing. Looking for advice  Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
New to investing. Looking for advice  Vote_lcap13%New to investing. Looking for advice  Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CHRONICLE™ SUPPORT » New to investing. Looking for advice

New to investing. Looking for advice

+2
eroshans
srad11
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New to investing. Looking for advice  Empty New to investing. Looking for advice Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:07 am

srad11

Stock Trader
Hi All, 

i am new to investing and looking for advice. I am currently looking at investing into unit trust and staying away from directly investing into stocks as i do not have the knowledge yet. 

Any advice on unit trust will be greatly appreciated. im trying to understand what type of funds to invest into. Should i split between a growth fund and fund the is risk free (i.e. securities based funds)? 

Is there a company that people can recommend? A friend advised me to go with NDB wealth management. 

The only thing i know right now is that i dont know anything. IS there any thing i should lookout for? is there any other general advice you can give me? 

Much Appreciated

eroshans

eroshans
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@srad11 wrote:Hi All, 

i am new to investing and looking for advice. I am currently looking at investing into unit trust and staying away from directly investing into stocks as i do not have the knowledge yet. 

Any advice on unit trust will be greatly appreciated. im trying to understand what type of funds to invest into. Should i split between a growth fund and fund the is risk free (i.e. securities based funds)? 

Is there a company that people can recommend? A friend advised me to go with NDB wealth management. 

The only thing i know right now is that i dont know anything. IS there any thing i should lookout for? is there any other general advice you can give me? 

Much Appreciated
Read...Read....Read !!!! There are many articles on investing shares.. My advice is to read them as I did to gain knowledge on CSE.

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
My advice is get rid of this forum if you are new

4New to investing. Looking for advice  Empty HOW TO INVESTING LOOKING FOR ADVICE Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:56 pm

Ahcha

Ahcha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi Friend
Welcome first learn from CSE web, company reports newspaper article and Follow forum Carefully. Remember this year an election year any time president and provincial election announce, our market directly connected to politics.
Your own money, no loan, no interest pay, can hold and wait end of this year. Watch the market movement daily possible full time. If you decide to buy a share start buy 100 shares following that multiple by 100.
Market may come down further watch and buy This is the time to invest. My experience I shared to you
All The Best

5New to investing. Looking for advice  Empty Thanks Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:20 am

srad11

Stock Trader
Thank you for the responses. I was thinking of starting with unit trusts rather than directly investing into the CSE. Any recommendation on that? 

Thank you in advance

anges

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
put your money on fixed deposits ! good luck

nuwanmja

nuwanmja
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
i also new to stock market. i have being actively do trading since four months ago. but only put 10000 LKR only. (because i earn little money) upto now buy and sell more than 15 companies. continuously reading forums, fb group articles, whatsapp msgs and also youtube videos.

around 4000 money lost out of 10000. no matter still much to learn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum