FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back? Vote_lcap68%I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back? Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back? Vote_lcap18%I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back? Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back? Vote_lcap13%I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back? Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back?

I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dharshi

Dharshi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I bought PCHH.N and SING.N huge quantities few years back. Where are they now? I couldn't see them trading. How can I sell those shares? Please assist.

NP

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Wow

Dharshi

Dharshi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Any help? Any idea what will happen to my money? Will I be able to get any money out of these shares? I spent huge amount of money.

hammurabi

hammurabi
Manager - Equity Analytics

How many shares?
@Dharshi wrote:Any help? Any idea what will happen to my money? Will I be able to get any money out of these shares? I spent huge amount of money.

Dharshi

Dharshi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Approx 2m on both shares... lol!

hammurabi

hammurabi

SING had been delisted long back followed by a scam. U can offer PCHH. But its going cheap as the company is under consecutive losses.

aklt

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

@Dharshi wrote:Any help? Any idea what will happen to my money? Will I be able to get any money out of these shares? I spent huge amount of money.
Seriously @Dharshi are u kidding. Because i cant believe im seeing this. So you invested on 2m shares and u didnt even know what happend to that. Wish i had that much money to burn. So shocked.

Dharshi

Dharshi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

The SING.N and PCHH.N is showing under my security account. How CSE can delist a company when people have bought shares of it? Who will be accountable for my invested money by law? When these delisting happens to a company usually what will happen to customers who bought these shares? According to the prevailing legal system we have, can we put case against any body? SING.N or PCHH.N? Seems both are not trading right now.....Shocked. Actually my stock broker advisor idiots asked me to buy. I don't like to disclose their names on this forum.

karuna2

looking that this is not true story and try for some thing else IMO

aklt

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Yep looks like a fake story @karuna2. @Dharshi. did your "stock broker advisor idiots" asked you to Not look at your investment for ages, or were u abducted by aliens or something. Delisting just removes the listed stock from its exchange. You still owns the shares. So its your fault not CSE not "stock broker advisor idiots"

Dharshi

Dharshi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

This is not fake story. This is true incident. I bought these 4 or 5 years back on their advise. They asked me to hold them since I bought these for higher prices. Now I am fed up of stock market. These days I am trying to sell all my shares and leave from stock business permanently. Never I will step into this again. These loses really hurts. Don't hurt me again by your words. How I can sell these shares or recover from these?

aklt

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Sry if it hurts. Exactly how many shares are we talking about? Be specific please.

Dharshi

Dharshi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Thanks for the support. I'll have a chat with my broker company on this what are the possible steps that we can take?. Thanks for the advises once again.... Very Happy

aklt

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Are u afraid to give the exact number of shares because that might give it away..? Were the aliens green or blue? 2m shares hah... Razz
]I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back? Smarts13
I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back? Smarts14

hammurabi

hammurabi

@aklt wrote:Are u afraid to give the exact number of shares because that might give it away..? Were the aliens green or blue? 2m shares hah... Razz
]I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back? Smarts13
I bought PCHH.N and SING.N sometimes back? Smarts14

Nailed it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum