FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)

+107
Venu123
Trading Jockey
keeper
Good bad
SL-INVESTOR
vijay singh
Kayp
madukp
Kanishka_2020
Jana
seany
Bakkabwoi
shakthi1974
lahiru28
DanceOfBoons
danushka.abeyratne
dhanushkacse
cheetah
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Eugine Fernando
Mr. X
Maduranga97
Chanu89
100Bill
cseguide
shihan 93
gayanhdd
THUWA
RJ1010
NadeeR
Master D
Chathur
invest thinker
dayandacool
Real_Investor
SANJAYANM
viduranga
learningboy
Dharshi
dinsan123
SAGA
csk86
judecroos
Win Win
Eranga87
Truth Seeker
Hope123
Thushara Ayya
High-flyer
geesura
piragas
abey
subash81
INDY 500
Jay-Jay
PDH
Captain
ekavinda
hiransilva23
jaya
lakymahesh
MarketResearch
nish84
Manisha De Alwis
pra4u
Pradeep90
Baba2020
Sanju121
KavinduTM
desh87
hammurabi
dakzsl
NANDANA2012
Equityinvestor
reyaz
Bakka1988
roshan1039
Trader321
nuhamazeeda
shafne
Teller
nuwanmja
sanjulanka
Miss-Sangeetha
samaritan
dmtmadusanka
Uaecoindubai
Nuwan Samarawickrama
cruiserdude
gayanath1983
Yahapalanaya
newone
bullseye
dilshangac
EquityChamp
fireshelter
GroundedKestrel
TuskerLK
aran
RPPA
stockback
kasun.hewagak
monash
Eng Krishantha
SLFINANCEWATCH
Sarabulathwita
Pethi
111 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 19]

281PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:24 pm

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

hiransilva23 wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:
NadeeR wrote:
SAGA wrote:selling pressure is over..it will rise .
I bought today at lower price and averaged

I liquidated at 4 with a marginal loss. Don’t see any reason for the price to go up fundamentally. Directors selling large quantities ruins the rally of these penny stocks. I’m afraid anyone bought over 4 will have to wait for a long time for the share price to appreciate further.
Who collected director’s selling.and it was with huge selling presure(didn’t allow others to collect),if they need to dispose to market it be huge buying presure.something to think🤔🤔,stil they clearing 3.90-4 level panic selling.i hope this will move further from next week.

For your sake I hope there’s another rally and you can minimize the loss or gain a profit.
Who collected director’s sellings,and its traded with huge selling presure(didn’t allow others to collect at low price)if they really want dispose to the market the will put buying presure and sell.today also they needed clear panic selling 3.90-4,most probably all are over,we can see a uptrend in next week.dnt think that they sold 45 million shares to the market at current price.people will come and post negative comments on this but Dnt panic this is not over.keep your shares and see the game.

282PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:33 pm

Hope123

Manager - Equity Analytics

Thanks Hiran Silva, for the positive comments

hiransilva23 likes this post

283PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:14 pm

Dharshi

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Most of the manipulators vanished... bounce . But still some hanging around to induce people that PAP will appreciate... Basketball .

See Teller ayya's video on PAP. It will be soon trading around 2.50 ~ 2.80 range.... queen

284PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:17 pm

hiransilva23

Dharshi wrote:Most of the manipulators vanished... bounce . But still some hanging around to induce people that PAP will appreciate... Basketball .

See Teller ayya's video on PAP. It will be soon trading around 2.50 ~ 2.80 range.... queen
Tell me why are you warring about the people who get caught?if you new that you should have to post a comment before it happened right?now what is your intention?sell all the shares which bought at high price??

285PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:17 pm

Dharshi

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Most of the manipulators vanished... PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Icon_bounce . But still some hanging around to induce people that PAP will appreciate... PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Icon_basketball .

286PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:18 pm

hiransilva23

Dharshi wrote:Most of the manipulators vanished... PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Icon_bounce . But still some hanging around to induce people that PAP will appreciate... PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Icon_basketball .

Lady what is your intention?you are coming to the forum and posting only negative things like this.

geesura likes this post

287PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:28 pm

Win Win

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Dharshi wrote:Most of the manipulators vanished... PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Icon_bounce . But still some hanging around to induce people that PAP will appreciate... PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Icon_basketball .

Come with a value to others and go with the happiness and blessings !!

cheers

hiransilva23 and RJ1010 like this post

288PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:44 pm

hiransilva23

People coming with different names and encouraging us to sell out shares at low price,that is why they are saying it will come around 2.50-2.80.just think what is her intention?they might have to collect more shares to start the game.dnt get caught,lot of sellings are over(they check it 3.90-4,u also can identity if you saw the pattern)definitely this will move further.im just saying my idea I will not sell because we didn’t bought manipulated stock.decision is your.if you sell it is eacy to success their game.😊😊😊

289PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:07 pm

THUWA

hiransilva23 wrote:People coming with different names and encouraging us to sell out shares at low price,that is why they are saying it will come around 2.50-2.80.just think what is her intention?they might have to collect more shares to start the game.dnt get caught,lot of sellings are over(they check it 3.90-4,u also can identity if you saw the pattern)definitely this will move further.im just saying my idea I will not sell because we didn’t bought manipulated stock.decision is your.if you sell it is eacy to success their game.😊😊😊

Now you are promoting PAP as same way you were promoted the HEXP four years back, along with Karuna and Teller, then you were sold your HEXP secretly and disappeared from this forum. now you are again appearing in this forum and blaming wisdom79 as manipulator

290PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:52 pm

geesura

geesura

Dharshi wrote:Most of the manipulators vanished... bounce . But still some hanging around to induce people that PAP will appreciate... Basketball .

Yeah  she is always negative doesn't post any positive comments.why are u like this darshi achchi.arent u an investor/trader in cse?

291PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:12 am

hiransilva23

THUWA wrote:
hiransilva23 wrote:People coming with different names and encouraging us to sell out shares at low price,that is why they are saying it will come around 2.50-2.80.just think what is her intention?they might have to collect more shares to start the game.dnt get caught,lot of sellings are over(they check it 3.90-4,u also can identity if you saw the pattern)definitely this will move further.im just saying my idea I will not sell because we didn’t bought manipulated stock.decision is your.if you sell it is eacy to success their game.😊😊😊

Now you are promoting PAP as same way you were promoted the HEXP four years back, along with Karuna and Teller, then you were sold your HEXP secretly and disappeared from this forum. now you are again appearing in this forum and blaming wisdom79 as manipulator
I didn’t promoted,but same way I asked people not to sell.check my post with that time and share price finally we all sold with a profit.we didn’t mislead people.
When I’m blaming people with mention some name it’s hurtful to same same gang or same person with appearing from different names🤣🤣🤣.thats ok brother,I was not active in cse that’s why I didn’t come to the forum.i Dnt want to promote this.it’s totally upto you guys who already bought.i just post what I felt.just continue your propaganda against me and achieve your target.good luck 😊😊😊

292PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:43 am

hiransilva23

geesura wrote:

Yeah  she is always negative doesn't post any positive comments.why are u like this darshi achchi.arent u an investor/trader in cse?
These kind of people log into forum only for post this kind of post,it’s not helpful us,but it has a hidden agenda.pap not a crap so I’m not hurry to sell, I will sell it with a profit.darshi you didn’t inform us to buy pap,so same way you don’t tell us to sell.anyway thanks for you kindnes😍😍😍.

293PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:19 am

Captain

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dear guys,

There is lot of discussion about this, but if u see the central bak monthly economic indicators u will how is the groth of the electricity energy generation for hydro power.

For july -  57% increase compared with 2019
For Augut - 100% increase compared with 2019
September still not published

And year to date growth is almost 20%

Therefore much better results are awating this time for power sector.

My recommendation is more than pap.n to VLL.N, bx it more has the location advantage and the growth potential

U do your own analysis and buy

https://www.cbsl.gov.lk/statistics/economic-indicators/monthly-indicators

294PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:40 am

csk86

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

@captian as you mention , we can sort as
VLL
VPEL
PAP

295PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:08 am

gayanhdd

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Screen10

hiransilva23 likes this post

296PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:15 am

hiransilva23

gayanhdd wrote:PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Screen10
Yes agree with this,tama duwala na,podi durak duwala tiyeddi gatta aya loss ekata denna epa.gattta nati aya ganna eka or neti eka egollange wedak.director sell kalata api sell karanna oneda?mala kolam😁😁

kalu351 dislikes this post

297PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:12 am

csk86

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

when is budget ?

298PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:27 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

VPEL safe inv. than VLL. this week,  i saw,  VLL  went to 6.90 level, now 5.80. everyone can understand riskier of VLL.  VPEL more attractive one among the others. PAP now , price level is ok. it will heat.. pls, keep others comment here.

299PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:23 pm

shihan 93

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

PAP Razz Razz Razz ,, Even chairmen selling big time, Budu saranai, PAP investors

300PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:25 pm

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

I recommend buying when VPEL is in 7.20-7.30 and now it came 8.30 which is almost achieved my sort-term target price within a week. we saw last week there is  LVEF collection going on and it's now ready for a bull run from Monday onwards. Keep watching LVEF. Have a look and enter at the correct time.

301PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:01 pm

Captain

Invest thinker,

As i said earlier vpel.n is a well dividednd paying company and growth is limited,

But interm of vll.n dividend payout ratio 50% maximum on average and other part of profit used for the growth.
And present investors of vll.n not give up big qty at bargain level due to their recent growth, if over 5 mn to trade this price will go beyond rs 7 /= 

This is the correct time to buy this.

302PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:37 pm

hiransilva23

shihan 93 wrote:PAP Razz Razz Razz ,, Even chairmen selling big time, Budu saranai, PAP investors
We can know in coming week what was really happed to pap.😊😊

303PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:13 pm

High-flyer

High-flyer

hiransilva23 wrote:
shihan 93 wrote:PAP Razz Razz Razz ,, Even chairmen selling big time, Budu saranai, PAP investors

I Think here DR. S works more like trader than Director. He purchased 37Mn at 3.30. So he earned enough. I belive his decision to sell is to book the profit.

But Dilanka Jinadasa, he collecting small QTYs through out last 6 month in order to take the control of the Company.

Eranga87 likes this post

304PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:46 pm

hiransilva23

High-flyer wrote:
hiransilva23 wrote:

I Think here DR. S works more like trader than Director. He purchased 37Mn at 3.30. So he earned enough. I belive his decision to sell is to book the profit.

But Dilanka Jinadasa, he collecting small QTYs through out last 6 month in order to take the control of the Company.
As I believe in this market situation if someone can buy 45 millions pap shares at 4 he can do big thing except sell it to market.those scenarios happened with high selling pressure on board.that means all panic shares also collected by one party or group.will see in coming days.

305PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:52 pm

hiransilva23

I really have a serious doubt about teller’s video regarding pap director’s sell.🤔🤔🤔specialy video released time.actually it has convinced some people to sell that day with a loss.😒😒

306PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:12 am

invest thinker

invest thinker

hiransilva23, bro,

don't worry.. PAP never come back below 3.50 level in current ASPI level. current ASPI level support 3.70 level. players try to collection lower level. they comment negative way, and invisible active again collect bottom side. panic people ready to sell with huge losses. another month, such people again buy at higher price. why didn't video release before price went up. try to understand situation. at least, please waiting until financial release. this relevant for other shares also. currently most of people  suffer from some of loss.. this is not actual loss, unrealized loss. don't try realized losses. day to day change market. no one predict company performance. most of them consider current level, not future. don't give any opportunity sell with losses. i really believe major holder Mr.jinadasa, again buy PAP. PAP or any other shares again will rebound.. 

“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful. Warren Buffet

hiransilva23 and Chithi like this post

307PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:02 am

hiransilva23

invest thinker wrote:

hiransilva23, bro,

don't worry.. PAP never come back below 3.50 level in current ASPI level. current ASPI level support 3.70 level. players try to collection lower level. they comment negative way, and invisible active again collect bottom side. panic people ready to sell with huge losses. another month, such people again buy at higher price. why didn't video release before price went up. try to understand situation. at least, please waiting until financial release. this relevant for other shares also. currently most of people  suffer from some of loss.. this is not actual loss, unrealized loss. don't try realized losses. day to day change market. no one predict company performance. most of them consider current level, not future. don't give any opportunity sell with losses. i really believe major holder Mr.jinadasa, again buy PAP. PAP or any other shares again will rebound.. 

“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful. Warren Buffet
Yes bro totally agree with your comment,I will not sell at a loss.

kalu351 and Zahara khan like this post

308PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:39 am

High-flyer

High-flyer

hiransilva23 wrote:I really have a serious doubt about teller’s video regarding pap director’s sell.🤔🤔🤔specialy video released time.actually it has convinced some people to sell that day with a loss.😒😒

One thing to understand, New investors think these Social Media Guru's are people who knows in & out of CSE. If they do, they should have earn billions.

Certainly there is correlation between Youtube Videos, Twittts and price change.

One example,

- Said Youtuber publish video on CFIN on 15th.
- From 15th Price start increasing.
- 16th there is a Twitt come from one of influential trader.

Seems all linked pretty well or this is a world with lot of "coincidence".

hiransilva23, Chithi and Win Win like this post

309PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:24 am

100Bill

100Bill
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

💯 Agreed @High-flyer....

There is always something to take and something to refuse. (always use your own Filter) These days all YouTubers are strikes to Penny Stocks. This all happened after one Twitter post. 🤔

Actually even before I used to know this Social media accounts, I'm always with profit....and I'm sure there are more. 😉

If you already stucked recently price attractive stocks, sometimes best is do nothing.........

Remember key is patient.....💫

Cheers...😷

ONTHEMONEY, hiransilva23, Chithi and Mithooshan like this post

310PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:49 am

INDY 500

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” Warren Buffet

Remember every extensive fall has a sudden rise

Chithi likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum