FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)

+107
Venu123
Trading Jockey
keeper
Good bad
SL-INVESTOR
vijay singh
Kayp
madukp
Kanishka_2020
Jana
seany
Bakkabwoi
shakthi1974
lahiru28
DanceOfBoons
danushka.abeyratne
dhanushkacse
cheetah
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Eugine Fernando
Mr. X
Maduranga97
Chanu89
100Bill
cseguide
shihan 93
gayanhdd
THUWA
RJ1010
NadeeR
Master D
Chathur
invest thinker
dayandacool
Real_Investor
SANJAYANM
viduranga
learningboy
Dharshi
dinsan123
SAGA
csk86
judecroos
Win Win
Eranga87
Truth Seeker
Hope123
Thushara Ayya
High-flyer
geesura
piragas
abey
subash81
INDY 500
Jay-Jay
PDH
Captain
ekavinda
hiransilva23
jaya
lakymahesh
MarketResearch
nish84
Manisha De Alwis
pra4u
Pradeep90
Baba2020
Sanju121
KavinduTM
desh87
hammurabi
dakzsl
NANDANA2012
Equityinvestor
reyaz
Bakka1988
roshan1039
Trader321
nuhamazeeda
shafne
Teller
nuwanmja
sanjulanka
Miss-Sangeetha
samaritan
dmtmadusanka
Uaecoindubai
Nuwan Samarawickrama
cruiserdude
gayanath1983
Yahapalanaya
newone
bullseye
dilshangac
EquityChamp
fireshelter
GroundedKestrel
TuskerLK
aran
RPPA
stockback
kasun.hewagak
monash
Eng Krishantha
SLFINANCEWATCH
Sarabulathwita
Pethi
111 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 19]

301PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:01 pm

Captain

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Invest thinker,

As i said earlier vpel.n is a well dividednd paying company and growth is limited,

But interm of vll.n dividend payout ratio 50% maximum on average and other part of profit used for the growth.
And present investors of vll.n not give up big qty at bargain level due to their recent growth, if over 5 mn to trade this price will go beyond rs 7 /= 

This is the correct time to buy this.

302PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:37 pm

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

shihan 93 wrote:PAP Razz Razz Razz ,, Even chairmen selling big time, Budu saranai, PAP investors
We can know in coming week what was really happed to pap.😊😊

303PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:13 pm

High-flyer

Manager - Equity Analytics

hiransilva23 wrote:
shihan 93 wrote:PAP Razz Razz Razz ,, Even chairmen selling big time, Budu saranai, PAP investors

I Think here DR. S works more like trader than Director. He purchased 37Mn at 3.30. So he earned enough. I belive his decision to sell is to book the profit.

But Dilanka Jinadasa, he collecting small QTYs through out last 6 month in order to take the control of the Company.

Eranga87 likes this post

304PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:46 pm

hiransilva23

High-flyer wrote:
hiransilva23 wrote:

I Think here DR. S works more like trader than Director. He purchased 37Mn at 3.30. So he earned enough. I belive his decision to sell is to book the profit.

But Dilanka Jinadasa, he collecting small QTYs through out last 6 month in order to take the control of the Company.
As I believe in this market situation if someone can buy 45 millions pap shares at 4 he can do big thing except sell it to market.those scenarios happened with high selling pressure on board.that means all panic shares also collected by one party or group.will see in coming days.

305PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:52 pm

hiransilva23

I really have a serious doubt about teller’s video regarding pap director’s sell.🤔🤔🤔specialy video released time.actually it has convinced some people to sell that day with a loss.😒😒

306PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:12 am

invest thinker

invest thinker
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hiransilva23, bro,

don't worry.. PAP never come back below 3.50 level in current ASPI level. current ASPI level support 3.70 level. players try to collection lower level. they comment negative way, and invisible active again collect bottom side. panic people ready to sell with huge losses. another month, such people again buy at higher price. why didn't video release before price went up. try to understand situation. at least, please waiting until financial release. this relevant for other shares also. currently most of people  suffer from some of loss.. this is not actual loss, unrealized loss. don't try realized losses. day to day change market. no one predict company performance. most of them consider current level, not future. don't give any opportunity sell with losses. i really believe major holder Mr.jinadasa, again buy PAP. PAP or any other shares again will rebound.. 

“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful. Warren Buffet

hiransilva23 and Chithi like this post

307PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:02 am

hiransilva23

invest thinker wrote:

hiransilva23, bro,

don't worry.. PAP never come back below 3.50 level in current ASPI level. current ASPI level support 3.70 level. players try to collection lower level. they comment negative way, and invisible active again collect bottom side. panic people ready to sell with huge losses. another month, such people again buy at higher price. why didn't video release before price went up. try to understand situation. at least, please waiting until financial release. this relevant for other shares also. currently most of people  suffer from some of loss.. this is not actual loss, unrealized loss. don't try realized losses. day to day change market. no one predict company performance. most of them consider current level, not future. don't give any opportunity sell with losses. i really believe major holder Mr.jinadasa, again buy PAP. PAP or any other shares again will rebound.. 

“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful. Warren Buffet
Yes bro totally agree with your comment,I will not sell at a loss.

kalu351 and Zahara khan like this post

308PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:39 am

High-flyer

High-flyer

hiransilva23 wrote:I really have a serious doubt about teller’s video regarding pap director’s sell.🤔🤔🤔specialy video released time.actually it has convinced some people to sell that day with a loss.😒😒

One thing to understand, New investors think these Social Media Guru's are people who knows in & out of CSE. If they do, they should have earn billions.

Certainly there is correlation between Youtube Videos, Twittts and price change.

One example,

- Said Youtuber publish video on CFIN on 15th.
- From 15th Price start increasing.
- 16th there is a Twitt come from one of influential trader.

Seems all linked pretty well or this is a world with lot of "coincidence".

hiransilva23, Chithi and Win Win like this post

309PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:24 am

100Bill

100Bill
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

💯 Agreed @High-flyer....

There is always something to take and something to refuse. (always use your own Filter) These days all YouTubers are strikes to Penny Stocks. This all happened after one Twitter post. 🤔

Actually even before I used to know this Social media accounts, I'm always with profit....and I'm sure there are more. 😉

If you already stucked recently price attractive stocks, sometimes best is do nothing.........

Remember key is patient.....💫

Cheers...😷

ONTHEMONEY, hiransilva23, Chithi and Mithooshan like this post

310PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:49 am

INDY 500

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” Warren Buffet

Remember every extensive fall has a sudden rise

Chithi likes this post

311PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Teller

Teller

@hiransiva, learn investing first not gambling . If you are a talented investor no one can cheat or . Its common for teller or Nimal perera both . I clearly told pap value in my video and target price. In same way Cfin . Here cfin is really great possible to touch 110 due to central bank recent report published. Beased on the core capital Cfin became first and plc 2 nd. So no one can say cfin manipulation. I have uploaded several videos in future date too . I dont care much price up or down as my main focus is set to overseas markets.
https://youtu.be/EpuKdnQfxN4

Cfin
https://youtu.be/jpDJio9kWNA

hiransilva23 and judecroos like this post

312PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Chanu89

Stock Trader

Pethi wrote:When looking..... This is one of the few shares that hasnt had any bull run for a long time.
The investors were given dividend last couple of years too.
Seems... Hemas also has little bit of grip on the side.
Strong support @ 2.40/30

What is the nav of this
I am not that expert of this share.. ! But I feel this could be a good long term investment.
could be wrong.

would you mind helping me with your opinion...?
your comments /suggestions are welcome.

judecroos likes this post

313PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:59 pm

PDH

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

END of NEXT WEEK     PAP.N   7.50+++    last day monday... confirm news...  Basketball Basketball Basketball

314PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:08 pm

judecroos

PDH wrote:END of NEXT WEEK     PAP.N   7.50+++    last day monday... confirm news...  Basketball Basketball Basketball
What is the news you got? please share with us too. So everybody will benefit with your news.

315PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:34 pm

geesura

geesura

PDH wrote:END of NEXT WEEK     PAP.N   7.50+++    last day monday... confirm news...  Basketball Basketball Basketball
hi PDH,could u please share ur confirmed news with us because we need to confirm it.u are  setting a target which is 90%+ higher than the current trading price. otherwise new traders might get mislead by your info

Keshav likes this post

316PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:48 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

PAP Will go.. but, 7.50 unrealistic.

judecroos and geesura like this post

317PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:04 am

hiransilva23

Teller wrote:@hiransiva, learn investing first not gambling . If you are a talented investor no one can cheat or . Its common for teller or Nimal perera both . I clearly told pap value in my video and target price. In same way Cfin . Here cfin is really great possible to touch 110 due to central bank recent report published. Beased on the core capital Cfin became first and plc 2 nd. So no one can say cfin manipulation. I have uploaded several videos in future date too . I dont care much price up or down as my main focus is set to overseas markets.
https://youtu.be/EpuKdnQfxN4

Cfin
https://youtu.be/jpDJio9kWNA

Teller I’m also watching your videos,we all know RIL,ral ,rwsl went up artificially.but that kind thing didn’t happen to pap.still I can’t understand that why people called pap also a manipulated stock😒😒

318PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:17 am

PDH

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

collect befor end today... last day... Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

319PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:05 pm

hiransilva23

PDH wrote:collect befor end today... last day... Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
Adin passe kaurut pap wikunanne nadda🤔🤔

320PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:10 pm

Chathur

not only pap.. other pennies also low selling orders.. les quantities

321PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:12 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

@hiransilva123, 
earlier , i told you.. current ASPI Support to PAP 3.80 level. dont worry.. it should trade above 4. but not 5.20

322PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:14 pm

hiransilva23

invest thinker wrote:@hiransilva123, 
earlier , i told you.. current ASPI Support to PAP 3.80 level. dont worry.. it should trade above 4. but not 5.20
Thanks😊,but I hope it will move above 6😊😊

323PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:16 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

yes.. chathur,, 

now , investor not foolish. they learnt from history.. so many social medias try to down thir stocks..

324PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:27 pm

Chathur

invest thinker wrote:yes.. chathur,, 

now , investor not foolish. they learnt from history.. so many social medias try to down thir stocks..
 Other thing is so called big companies don't have the profit as they predicted.. high share prices now.. unreasonable.. kind of a mafia..

invest thinker likes this post

325PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Hope123

It seems collection is going-on for all the power and energy shares such as PAP, LVEF, VPEL, LPL

326PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:43 pm

hiransilva23

Hope123 wrote:It seems collection is going-on for all the power and energy shares such as PAP, LVEF, VPEL, LPL
Pap in last stage

327PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:44 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

yes.. you got it..

328PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:46 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

last stage decided by you. panic sellers jam PAP -as well as other valuable stocks.. one day, they ll cry..

329PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:01 pm

PDH

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

PAP collect... collect... bounce bounce bounce bounce Basketball Basketball Basketball

330PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 13 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:18 pm

Hope123

PDH wrote:PAP collect... collect... bounce bounce bounce bounce Basketball Basketball Basketball

If you say this would go from tomorrow, we should see fire works later part of the day today. But it looks people are selling around 3.80 neh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum