Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» Earn free Dollars CSE watching
by kumarweerarathne Today at 9:35 am

» AITKEN SPENCE PLC (SPEN.N0000)
by Trader321 Today at 3:27 am

» Teller New Predictions
by Teller Today at 1:44 am

» John Keells Miserable Future until 2020
by Quibit Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» Stock Market Calendar
by Quibit Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» Presidential Election 2020 - Sri Lanka
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC (BALA.N0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 5:36 pm

» SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC (SINH.N0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 5:34 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 5:31 pm

» Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka
by Teller Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Positive News
by Eng Krishantha Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» A walk down memory lane .....
by mihiri84 Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:45 pm

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Please DON'T SELL IN PANIC, BUY, ONLY A SMALL INCIDENT, IT'S COMPLETELY OVER!!!!!

Please DON'T SELL IN PANIC, BUY, ONLY A SMALL INCIDENT, IT'S COMPLETELY OVER!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Dear investers, no need to worry about this small lunatics insane attack. Now it is completely over now.

We have eradicate LTTE, what a silly incident, this is!!!!

Buy and wait, the country will be better soon.

According to positive news, all attackers and their helpers are over now. No more bombs over attacks.

It is just like a thunder, now rain is over.

Be happy because we could identify the fear what would be a disaster in future.

Attack is completely over, no more in future!!!

Build up ourseves!!! Join hands for it!!

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
My advise is to sell and buy back later, cash is the king

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
My advise is completely avoid finance stocks as most of the companies are really over value in current market price to be adjusted in medium to long run . 8 finance companies into red zone & some of them may not return customers deposits. i expect to touch 20 % - adjustments of share prices of finance companies .

Soilconomy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Uaecoindubai wrote:My advise is completely avoid finance stocks as most of the companies  are really over value in current market price to be adjusted in medium to long run . 8 finance companies into red zone & some of them may not return customers deposits. i expect to touch 20 %  - adjustments of share prices of finance companies .

kid
Try to play a computer game without posting stupid comments.

Sstar

Sstar
Small incident. Smile I really like to know what is big for you.

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
@Soilconomy, Teller said is said , those who wish to burn their hands can continue . i know the reason thats why avoiding . your guys have a brain so take decision accordingly . my aim is highlighting the things. for me again and again FINANCE COMPANIES SHARES to be dropped by 20% from current market value as i said last week

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Only a small incident had taken place on last Sunday, that was over 323 chicken life were taken at the market chicken stall by butcher only for meat. 
Please ignore this and buy, buy ALHP then bye, bye AAIC   

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Sri Lanka banking & finance sector has granted approx 300 billion loans,leases for hotel , entertainment sector , just think if the sector negative due to current tragedy disaster , repayment is a questionable ???. we will see very negative growth additional to current pressure

Soilconomy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Uaecoindubai wrote:Sri Lanka banking & finance sector has granted approx 300 billion loans,leases for hotel , entertainment sector , just think if the sector negative due to current tragedy disaster ,  repayment is a questionable ???. we will see very negative growth additional to current pressure
Boy....stop commenting stupidly.... Laughing
if you are in dubai stay there without showing your stupidity ...

hammurabi

hammurabi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Forum has become an annoyance because of this dude Mad

wisdom79

wisdom79
I said that this would be a small incident because they are not so powerful like LTTE. They have no proper place to continue. I mean not to worry thinking about it. I really said, there will not be more bombs like these because we could realize the beginning of ISIS earlier than we think. 

So we have to be vigilant about it.

I really mean that they will not have more chances blasting bombs because even muslims help to recognize the attackers.

So better to understand. 

Security forces can control them all now because they know now that country needs much protection than before.

(I only compared it with LTTE, and told you not to sell off your shares at loss)

Understanding is the best answer for all!!!!!!!!

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
Still have chance to sell and minimise your losses, market is keeping artificially up to sell off the quantities of players. GL

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
correct , im also in a selling side , if u carefully study last 2 days , it obviously did some deals to keep market artificially green. hoe ever my strategies are very different so i never advise anyone to follow me

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@mark wrote:Still have chance to sell and minimise your losses, market is keeping artificially up to sell off the quantities of players. GL

Here comes the time guys, market on da way towards 5000 and you can do some bargain shopping if u have sold your pfs ealier, unless sorry 😑

Lets play 😇

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum