FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

+133
Maharaja
samansilva
Nandana Withanage
Anushka Perz
rukshan1234
atuts
Gowri123
rajini
D.M.P.Disanayake
nirowat
ranferdi
reyaz
chathura123
Niwa
IDK
chinthaka73
xhunter
Riz123
MarketResearch
Kratos
chandike73
Melkor_M
sojsilva
Equity Master
Great1
Vasyan
roshan1039
BumbleBee
lion
blindhog
Rational Investor
Prasad123
N W
Surajmp
Sunimal
soileconomy
X
omasampath
Kaptivajkss
RAVI1980
ADVENTUS
Beyondsenses
PhilT
Eleven
D.G.Dayaratne
jehan008
svkiruba8@gmail.com
Equity Win
Itzme
P.Disanayake
smnsam
Dum1987
SAGA
Swissinvest
kanishkaecomm
Chithi
wmsameera
samaritan
Bakkabwoi
Wickyz
Wolf86
R2D2
RJ1010
BuduMahesh
stockchaser
Vishwanarth
desmond
nish84
Captain
Basu
Pbv
Kayp
Tissa
invest thinker
dilshangac
madukp
Love Boy
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Master D
vikey
Pradeep90
jason12
wallstreetguy
dakzsl
INDY 500
Hope123
kasun_gimhana
cseguide
sanjulanka
ColomboCSE
Equityinvestor
Eranga87
Bakka1988
wgsaman
kumarweerarathne
Sajeewa Niranjan
sureshot
KavinduTM
npgslnawa
NANDANA2012
ThilinaM
vikiperera
migara
Uaecoindubai
Rabodianstar
Chathuranga55
wealth123
bunbun
King of vice
Promoney
THUWA
wisdom79
Yahapalanaya
ipo
cse_investor1
Invest_Wisely
Cma
hammurabi
Cricketman
BANDB
fireshelter
Miss-Sangeetha
mahasona2
Eugine Fernando
Winner123
nuwanmja
stockback
nesta
karuna2
mark
glad
Teller
kalu351
137 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 40]

241LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:06 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:Teller is here , roaming around the world.  You can contact him any time (whatsapp 0094779611094), if you feel you missed him. I am keeping silent on prediction as i am carefully study the market forces. As i said earlier 70% my portfolio sold . I strongly advise shares which achieved my targets , you should decide not to continue. As example i made Management (MGT) secondary target as 18.40 LKR, firstly 9 to 14.20 then 18.40, both target achieved now. I strongly believe you must exit MGT now. Same way DPL. AEL to be 18,and so many shits shares will come same level prior to election ,Remember this market doesnt have wings. As retailers you should know how to handle with care. As per the latest changes of the PESTEEL factors,be careful with finance sector  shares. I recommended LOFC 3.50, believe still you are in profit. But after the recent changes LOFC also has a doubt .Rember finance companies have to suffer in coming 18 months. So many bad and doubtful debts to be extended as government is going to instruct finance companies and banks. Foreigners look the Macro factor, so be on alert . I know better than others how it works...

You are always saying this whenever your promoted shares facing dead end.
 You said ''I recommended LOFC 3.50, believe still you are in profit''.

but you were promoted LOFC vehemently above Rs.4.10 and said LOFC on the right track. 
What about the plight of these innocent investor who bought above 4.10? 
Now all has to face the PV inner bullish

You promoted HEXP @Rs.65 but above Rs.112 you were promoted vehemently, finally your boss downloaded HEXP at Rs.97.50 on small investors heads, thus your boss captured huge amount of retailer to download his HEXP backload

Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

242LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Teller

Hi sangeetha, my predictions affected with recent changes done by government , changes of these taxes will affect negatively to the sector. Simply an investor may think those are postives, but those are negatives in a medium run. So i can not justify the things now. Most of guys baight 3.50 to 3.90, so our members are in safe heaven. Honestly i can not expect like before after changes. Im in a selling side now and for me no buying signal of most shares. Let others to buy blinndly but me not.

243LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:46 pm

wealth123

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

LOFC , people who bought at high prices Do not Sell.
Share price will rise, this is not a crap to fall like that.
All these dips are due to the group restructuring which will be finalized sooner as they do have a limited time remaining.
This is another drama, Now some party desperate to buy cheap.
How can these new taxes effect badly to the finance industry ?
Teller, explain this without creating chaos among innocent investors.

244LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:03 pm

Promoney

I can remember him saying 90% of the stocks are overvalued and that the index will fallto below 5,200 when the ASPI was at around 5,700 levels.
I think Teller missed the boat and sold too early and now wants return : )

245LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:47 pm

vikiperera

Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller recommended lofc even at Rs 4.10

246LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:21 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi

The price is being controlled. I had been watching this share everyday for last 6 months. whenever there is an uptrend and continuous buyings happen so much of quantity piles up at 4. REPEATEDLY. and when the price go back to 3.8 again bulk quantities being purchased. Whoever is doing this its very unethical. We should complain about this to SEC. Maybe a related party is collecting so much to benefit the company at  delisting offer

247LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:05 am

Teller

Teller

@vikiperera, i clearly told entry @3.50 , even im hold at such a level , my target was 6 prior to the monetary policy changes, now scenario is different and central bank, SEC guidelines, macro and micro factors are going to change. In such a scenario, my 4 possible scenarios will not work even works it takes unusual timing. I never advise any one to exit even at 4 , but i will remove my "GUARANTEED 6" due to recent policy changes. Expansion of a budge deficit has an inverse effect to any type of economy.

248LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:09 am

wealth123

Ha ha, Change the meaning of the word " Guaranteed ".
Teller became like a Fortune Teller here.

249LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:34 am

King of vice

King of vice
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

hammurabi has a good point here. He is absolutely correct. Whenever the share tries to pass the resistance barrier at Rs/4, huge quantities are offered at that price thus keeping it below 4. Some interested party is collecting around 3.80. Think it has some thing to do with the expected delisting.

250LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:16 am

wealth123

Now I'm in doubt over LOFC's last Qtr results, Only LOFC.N Impairments were very high when others are recovering. Even their sister company which does same business did well in that Qtr.
May be a plan to discourage investors.

251LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:35 am

Promoney

Yes.. on prudence principal they are able to increase provisions for bad debts (impairments). Financial institutions use this loophole for manipulations

252LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:02 pm

vikiperera

Lofc is value for money below Rs 4.

253LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Teller

Teller

vikiperera, i checked your IP and came to know about your role

254LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:14 pm

wealth123

Teller, Hiw can these tax revisions badly effect to Finance Companies, Pl teach us

255LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:11 pm

npgslnawa

Dear teller tel me about colo

256LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:53 pm

Bakka1988

Bakka1988

Teller wrote:@vikiperera, i clearly told entry @3.50 , even im hold at such a level , my target was 6 prior to the monetary policy changes, now scenario is different and central bank, SEC guidelines, macro and micro factors  are going to change. In such a scenario, my 4 possible scenarios will not work even works it takes unusual timing. I never advise any one to exit even at 4 , but i will remove my "GUARANTEED 6" due to recent policy changes.  Expansion of a budge deficit has an inverse effect to any type of economy.
What is the effect. Please explain

257LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:15 pm

vikiperera

Teller wrote:vikiperera, i checked your IP and came to know about your role
ඔක්කොටම lofc ගන්ඩ කියලා මිනිහ යටින් ගත්ත ටික 4ට විකුණ ගත්තා. ෆෝරම් එකේ කෑ ගහ ගහ මේක මෙයා ප්‍රමෝට් කළේ.  දැන් මුකුත් දන්නේ නෑ වගේ ඉන්නවා අයියෝ teller

258LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:23 pm

Teller

Teller

Some times, im wondering you are living in sri lankan society or not . Even child knows that their was tax restructuring after new president was elected. So i change my LOFC TARGET BASED ON THAT. Otherwise i keep my target steady. No one can change Political,economical ,legal factors made by government . After these reversal 2/4 my scenarios will not work . Thats why i clearly told that i have a doubt on 6/-, i recommended 3.50 LKR as entry ,even 4 it will be well maintained.
For better understanding read 11 page article made by world bank cheaf about his concerns about tax cut. I understood this downturn at the time of ahnouncement of this tax cut.
Thats why i started the sell some of my shares. I believe my knowledge and my rights. There is no pump and dump here as you alleage.

259LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:28 pm

Teller

Teller

Teller understood his comcerns prior to any one. Thats why he sold most of his holdings. Your shares you decide,my shares i WILL. thats my RIGHT...

Sri Lanka’s economy could be destabilized if a fiscal stimulus in the form of a tax cuts turns out to be unsustainable, the World Bank Chief Economist for South Asia, Hans Timmer said.

“In Sri Lanka, going forward, there’s objectively a reason for fiscal stimulus but there’s not enough space to actually do it,” Timmer said, speaking at a public lecture organized by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka on the effects of slowing global growth in South Asia.

“Then you have to be very careful to balance that. Because if you over-stimulate when you don’t have the room, instead of stabilizing economy, you could destabilize the economy,” he said.

260LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:43 pm

wealth123

Ha ha..Good reasons.
I didn't bought base on your recommendation, So I'm holding.
2/4 scenarios will not work, will see.May be other 2 will work after collecting enough quantity

261LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:28 pm

NANDANA2012

There is a "Happy" factor also in the economy after Elections, that cant be estimated by Economic measurements. People are happy with what is happening and that is more than they expected (very few minus points too), so they all positive in their work, which add upto the economic activity...Not just tax cuts...

262LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:34 pm

Teller

Teller

"Duka ho sathuta ho ethi wanne , siduwima matha nowa siduwima desa apa balana vidhiya anuwai..."

GL

263LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:07 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

At current market my valuation for LOFC is 2.5 RS max.

There are banks 2.5 times below NAV with paying dividents why we buy NAV close finance company with no divident???

264LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Teller

Teller

Guys, if you hold LofC , you can hold it , due to tax reversal my 2/4 wil not work. It means there is less chance to touch it 6/-, these type of tax changes is unplanned , also it will be negatively effect LOFC 2/4 scenarios.

265LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:59 pm

Promoney

Ok Teller since you are all mighty genie we will sell

266LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:17 am

King of vice

King of vice
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

What about that old rumor of "Delisting?" If they are going to delist, what's the price they have to pay the share holders? Can some pundit please enlighten us?

267LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:09 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@vikiperera Dude you sounds like a shit. Respect people who deserves it. If u can't , just stfu

268LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:36 am

Teller

Teller

Gents , listen carefully . Basically i dont revise my target except latest financial reports. But in this scenario is totally different. Due to government tax policy changes ,my LOFC 2/4 scenario may not work. In such a case we cant expect sudden 6/_, , my changes based on new tax restructuring. It doesnt mean whole changes are bad some good points are there. But due to tax factor Lofc will dull. It doesnt mean it doesnt worth . Of course its worthy but has to hold longer for a better gain . I think you understand. GL

269LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:06 am

King of vice

King of vice
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Your explanation is quite convincing Teller. You had no way of knowing the new government's policy changes. Do you by the way, know anything about that "delist" talk? Are they gonna proceed with that and if so, what price they have to pay the share holders?

270LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 11 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:56 pm

NANDANA2012

Teller wrote:Gents , listen carefully . Basically i dont revise my target except latest financial reports. But in this scenario is totally different. Due to government tax policy changes ,my LOFC 2/4 scenario may not work. In such a case we cant expect sudden 6/_, , my changes based on new tax restructuring. It doesnt mean whole changes are bad some good points are there. But due to tax factor Lofc will dull. It doesnt mean it doesnt worth . Of course its worthy but has to hold longer for a better gain . I think you understand. GL

Most of the time your predictions are right and has a good argument for it. But I am at a loss to understand how Bank / Finance get adversely affected when their taxes (DRL) are cut down, more economic activity and resultant more loans from Banks / Finance, Less Bad debts due to better income etc...PLS CLARIFY....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum