Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» පුංචි මුදලට ලොකු ලාභයක් Asph
by MarketWch Today at 6:14 pm

» Market likely to begin its downward trend soon!
by roshan1039 Today at 6:10 pm

» CSE ANNOUNCED FROM TOMORROW TRADING WILL CONTINUE TILL 2.30 PM
by Junior investor Today at 3:44 pm

» කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළ ආයෝජනය- හඳුන්වාදීමේ වැඩමුළුව
by Soilconomy Today at 9:28 am

» Teller Live on Youtube
by Teller Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» REEF Group shares
by jaya Yesterday at 9:38 pm

» SLT.N0000 hacked by dangerous Ransomware virus - Revil
by wallstreetguy Yesterday at 5:38 pm

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000)
by Soilconomy Yesterday at 5:13 pm

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by st clair's Yesterday at 2:33 pm

» THE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (TFC.N0000)
by Quibit Yesterday at 10:02 am

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
by vikiperera Sun May 24, 2020 9:47 pm

» SAMPATH BANK PLC (SAMP.N0000)
by lbnnirmal Sun May 24, 2020 9:27 pm

» Doubts in predictions
by prabath Fri May 22, 2020 9:50 pm

» Shares to Buy
by reyaz Fri May 22, 2020 3:06 pm

» ප‍්‍රකට බැංකුවක ATM ආරක්ෂක දෝෂයක්..? හැකරුන්ට ඔබගේ මුදල් දත්ත වෙත ප්‍රවේශ වීමට හැකියි..?
by yasitha1989 Fri May 22, 2020 1:50 pm

» JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000)
by ColomboCSE Fri May 22, 2020 1:48 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by jaya Fri May 22, 2020 1:19 pm

» Interest Refunds
by EGG Fri May 22, 2020 8:44 am

» LANKA IOC PLC (LIOC.N0000)
by MoneyLover Thu May 21, 2020 9:49 pm

» COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC (COMB.N0000)
by Dum87 Thu May 21, 2020 7:03 pm

» CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000)
by 100Bill Thu May 21, 2020 6:18 pm

» HNB FINANCE PLC (HNBF.N0000)
by anges Thu May 21, 2020 1:14 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by Rational Investor Thu May 21, 2020 12:45 pm

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by Sanju121 Thu May 21, 2020 10:58 am

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Teller Thu May 21, 2020 10:20 am

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by Dr_CSE Wed May 20, 2020 9:12 am

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 133 Guests

agentnrox, ANTON1234, AsithaDe, bhanu, lasperera, MarketWch, nigma, npgslnawa, Quibit, roshan1039, sahan8896, Soilconomy, st clair's, Thush123, vikiperera

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Statistics
We have 22757 registered users
The newest registered user is faiz1431

Our users have posted a total of 350170 messages in 52068 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE

CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:54 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

2CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:23 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The prevailing uncertainty in the formation of alliance may put CSE back in sluggish mode once again. Whether we like it or not the investors perception is if the alliance is formed the market would turn bullish, and if UNP winning is probable at the Presidential election the market would crash.
Let's wait & see!

3CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:50 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwd0vTY2_F9_Wd6VRACY59eGpqYfvhW2rgV3ZvIxYM7f0unNXN
Investor perception on AEL is that who ever wins construction sector has scope in future, hence it would hold ground. 
But the share price will get a turbo boost only when a favourable change occurs. Let's keep fingers crossed!

4CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:08 am

samansilva


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@samaritan wrote:The prevailing uncertainty in the formation of alliance may put CSE back in sluggish mode once again. Whether we like it or not the investors perception is if the alliance is formed the market would turn bullish, and if UNP winning is probable at the Presidential election the market would crash.
Let's wait & see!
yes of course...

5CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:10 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
MS not contesting for Presidency encourages the formation of the new alliance as SLFP is not going to field any other candidate. This is good news to the market which will keep the continuity of upward momentum. Today you can witness a significant gain in the indices
The chances of PC elections preceding the Presidential election is also good news as the new alliance could prove its popularity and can give a clear signal of future outcomes.

6CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:26 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Country is progressing well by UNP government despite coup by MR group, terrorist attack, etc, etc

CSE is also green.Who is trying to get credit.... Smile Smile Smile

7CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:13 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
UNP is suffering from Electionsphobia (its a serious condition fearing any elections). They are left with three medications to choose from., Ranitidine, Sajitidine or Karutidine. Unfortunately all three are outdated and ineffective to treat the condition. Given the fact that postponing treatment could be fatal they could be forced to take rest in the opposition. This is good news to the market!

8CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:25 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:UNP is suffering from Electionsphobia (its a serious condition fearing any elections). They are left with three medications to choose from., Ranitidine, Sajitidine or Karutidine. Unfortunately all three are outdated and ineffective to treat the condition. Given the fact that postponing treatment could be fatal they could be forced to take rest in the opposition. This is good news to the market!
Not Rajapaksatidine...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy We know you all get nervous when you hear Sajith's name... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wait and see the game plan...

9CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:58 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:UNP is suffering from Electionsphobia (its a serious condition fearing any elections). They are left with three medications to choose from., Ranitidine, Sajitidine or Karutidine. Unfortunately all three are outdated and ineffective to treat the condition. Given the fact that postponing treatment could be fatal they could be forced to take rest in the oppositio
CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Icon_biggrin
n. This is good news to the market!
Not Rajapaksatidine...... :D :D :D We know you all get nervous when you hear Sajith's name... :D :D :D Wait and see the game plan...
Rajapaksatidine is very effective at opening up the clogged arteries of the economy. If sajith's chances were so bright why was efforts made to outsource a common candidate??? In my opinion Jalani may poll more votes than sajith. CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Icon_biggrinCSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Icon_biggrinCSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Icon_biggrin
JO needs no game plans.

10CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:17 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:UNP is suffering from Electionsphobia (its a serious condition fearing any elections). They are left with three medications to choose from., Ranitidine, Sajitidine or Karutidine. Unfortunately all three are outdated and ineffective to treat the condition. Given the fact that postponing treatment could be fatal they could be forced to take rest in the oppositio
CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Icon_biggrin
n. This is good news to the market!
Not Rajapaksatidine...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy We know you all get nervous when you hear Sajith's name... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wait and see the game plan...
Rajapaksatidine is very effective at opening up the clogged arteries of the economy.Why did Rajapaksa went to early election and lost his 2 years if he had Rajapaksatidine to open clogged arteries of the economy.. If sajith's chances were so bright why was efforts made to outsource a common candidate???Don't worry no common candidate this time.Only ordinary people's man from UNP i.e SAJITH In my opinion Jalani may poll more votes than sajith. CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Icon_biggrinCSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Icon_biggrinCSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Icon_biggrin Not only Jalani but Sajith's dog get more vote than SLPP's candidate
JO needs no game plans.We saw the game plan of SLPP in 52 days government

11CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:29 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
UNP leader knows the facts and will be happy with opposition leader post which is his favourite hot seat and the TNA prop is going to be completely neutralized in the North and East. People are ready with a game plan.

12CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:37 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:UNP leader knows the facts and will be happy with opposition leader post which is his favourite hot seat and the TNA prop is going to be completely neutralized in the North and East. People are ready with a game plan.
Sweet dream!!!You would wake up in December.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

13CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:45 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
This bloody article is bios & shopping... we want people who thinks out of the box but not a traditional ruling.


_________________




Teller said is said..

14CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:39 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
CIA and RAW will play a  key role in Sri Lanka when it goes for an election.

15CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:49 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:CIA and RAW will play a  key role in Sri Lanka when it goes for an election.
CIA also cancelled US citisenship of it's candidate to contest the election.Also another two green card holders of flower bud party assisting that person.CIA and RAW work hard to remove china factor.Let's see battle in Srilankan soil. alien alien alien

16CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:41 pm

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:CIA and RAW will play a  key role in Sri Lanka when it goes for an election.
CIA also cancelled US citisenship of it's candidate to contest the election.Also another two green card holders of flower bud party assisting that person.CIA and RAW work hard to remove china factor.Let's see battle in Srilankan soil. alien alien alien
Two CIA puppets are shaking country.

17CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE Empty Re: CSE BULLISH MODE TO CONTINUE on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:CIA and RAW will play a  key role in Sri Lanka when it goes for an election.
CIA also cancelled US citisenship of it's candidate to contest the election.Also another two green card holders of flower bud party assisting that person.CIA and RAW work hard to remove china factor.Let's see battle in Srilankan soil. alien alien alien
Two CIA puppets are shaking country.
Main CIA puppet is getting treatment in Sigapore rightnow.Other two puppets are running flower bud party. Smile Smile Smile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum