FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Vote_lcap68%AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Vote_lcap18%AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Vote_lcap13%AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!!

AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Empty AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:22 am

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics

All the quarters AAIC has showed the best profit, this quarter also shows it.

Best of Luck!!!!!

2AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Empty Re: AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:39 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

How I guessed is correct.

I believe AAIC must pass above 50++++++ soon.

September report will be very wonderful with a profit over 1.7 billion.

Share price will touch 75++++ by the end of October.

So invest and reap.

Good Luck!!!!

3AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Empty Re: AAIC - Profit over one billion!!!!! Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:44 am

wisdom79

wisdom79

According to the information I got, AAIC September 2019 result will be above 2 billion profit.

That means within a few more days AAIC must move up.

They have over 180 branches all over the world and their performances are the best now. 

I think AAIC is the best company to invest now.

They have hospital coverage without Insurance and many other businesses.  

Remember AAIC traded at 50 in January without 2 billion profit. So with 2 billion profit (quarter 1-744m quarter 2- 1208m), so AAIC must be above 50.

There are only 3 million shares and it will move up soon. You better study before investing on AAIC.  Last year growth was 34%. This year they must really pass it. So I am not just boasting.

Good luck to all!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum