Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය

Latest topics

» AITKEN SPENCE PLC (SPEN.N0000)
by Trader321 Today at 3:27 am

» Earn free Dollars CSE watching
by Teller Today at 2:15 am

» Teller New Predictions
by Teller Today at 1:44 am

» John Keells Miserable Future until 2020
by Quibit Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» Stock Market Calendar
by Quibit Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» Presidential Election 2020 - Sri Lanka
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC (BALA.N0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 5:36 pm

» SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC (SINH.N0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 5:34 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by Teller Yesterday at 5:31 pm

» Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka
by Teller Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Positive News
by Eng Krishantha Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» A walk down memory lane .....
by mihiri84 Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:45 pm

Advertise

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC (TKYO.X0000)

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC (TKYO.X0000)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC (TKYO.X0000) Empty TOKYO X interesting on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:42 pm

OzTRADER

OzTRADER
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
TOKYO X.................1000000 shares bought by 1 buyer suddenly order book empty interesting...........??????? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

celtic tiger

If you compare TOKYO X with N ,there is more room to go up so coming days it will catch up.

OzTRADER

OzTRADER
@celtic tiger wrote:If you compare TOKYO X with N ,there is more room to go up so coming days it will catch up.

what is the target value of TOKYO X???

RayR

RayR
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Tkyo(X)

EPS - 6.27
NAVS - 27.59
Pbv - 1.37

Trading around 39

very good share to buy.

celtic tiger

For last two years gap between N and X around 5 to 8 bout now it has gone up to 12-14 range so my short term target price is 45.but if you are investor with long term targets, 60 or 70 can't be day dreaming since I bought N at 22 and today it is 53.5.

Invest-Wise

Invest-Wise
Manager - Equity Analytics
@celtic tiger wrote:For last two years gap between N and X around 5 to 8 bout now it has gone up to 12-14 range so my short term target price is 45.but if you are investor with long term targets, 60 or 70 can't be day dreaming since I bought N at 22 and today it is 53.5.  

Wow you bought at 22/- and still holding? Impressive I must say. I last bought the X at 33/- and will hold for 6 month and see. This is a good stock and no harm in holding such stocks. LGLN I bought at 27 about 8 months ago maybe. Now with dividends i received its 46. when it hits 50 it has doubled for me.

Same period of time I bought 50,000 CLND at 52 and then again at 46. Look at the difference. Crap stock. One is making me nearly 1 million. other is loosing me 500-600k!!! Both medium term. Lessons to be learnt. with NAV of 14. (in 2013 I saw a report which cited NAV of 83. Im wondering where that came from. A capital trust reseach report)

nickjava

@celtic tiger wrote:For last two years gap between N and X around 5 to 8 bout now it has gone up to 12-14 range so my short term target price is 45.but if you are investor with long term targets, 60 or 70 can't be day dreaming since I bought N at 22 and today it is 53.5.  

Yes, I like non-voting shares of most good companies. you get the same dividend and same return. TKYO.X , LGL.X , COCO.X and COMB.X are my favorites. i also think TKYO.X would reach 45 this time. reaching all time high of 55 is a bonus for me Smile

Balanced_Views

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@OzTRADER wrote:TOKYO X.................1000000 shares bought by 1 buyer suddenly order book empty interesting...........??????? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

TKYO N and TKYO X are the two best shares to BUY

TKYO will be at 65 and TKYO X will be at 51

nkuda

@Balanced_Views wrote:
@OzTRADER wrote:TOKYO X.................1000000 shares bought by 1 buyer suddenly order book empty interesting...........??????? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

TKYO N and TKYO X are the two best shares to BUY

TKYO will be at 65 and TKYO X will be at 51

TKYO.X hope to add more......

celtic tiger

DEAR Invest-Wise
did you read the annual report of TOKYO. Now they have research center that develop new products and latest is light weight cement block.
TOKYO is a regular participant of CSE investor forums abroad.
and list goes on, I am very bullish on this counter.

Invest-Wise

Invest-Wise
@celtic tiger wrote:DEAR Invest-Wise
did you read the annual report of TOKYO. Now they have research center that develop new products and latest is light weight cement block.
TOKYO is a regular participant of CSE investor forums abroad.
and list goes on, I am very bullish on this counter.

Yes they do have a good following....including us I guess!!!

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert
TOKYO is going to make a cement block with cow maneuver.
This is the rumor I spread today....!Laughing Laughing

nickjava

@Octopus wrote:TOKYO is going to make a cement block with cow maneuver.

who is going to supply cow maneuver?, i am going to buy their share if they are in CSE lol

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert
@nickjava wrote:
@Octopus wrote:TOKYO is going to make a cement block with cow maneuver.

who is going to supply cow maneuver?, i am going to buy their share if they are in CSE lol

probably import it from New zealand. we can buy nestle....Ha ha?
we have no grass drou eka ne...!
wihilu nemei machan.... honda counters tikak kiyapanko!

nickjava

Smile, any idea who is going to get involved in Colombo-Kandy highway?. if cement supplier is TKYO goda thamai, and any construction company involved in.

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert
@nickjava wrote:Smile, any idea who is going to get involved in Colombo-Kandy highway?. if cement supplier is TKYO goda thamai, and any construction company involved in.

International construction consortium mage hithe.....Don't know where they buy cement from.
could be even holicim too

celtic tiger

It shows real strength of cement.

18TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC (TKYO.X0000) Empty TKYO.X0000 will it move furthur? on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:02 pm

piras

piras
TKYO recorded a revenue of LKR 7.04bn (+1.8% YoY) for Q1 FY 15. The company recorded LKR
28.91bn (+5.9% YoY) for FY 2014 and LKR 27.3bn (+19.1% YoY) for FY 2013. The value added prod-
ucts in the likes of ready made concrete, tile adhesives, ready to use wall plaster and masonry mor-
tar were significant contributors to the revenue in FY 2014. TKYO recorded a GP margin of 21.6%
for Q1 FY 15 and 25.0% for FY 2014.
Share Price Movement and ROE% is fine.

TKYO.X0000 will it move furthur?

bandulawee

My feeling is that those who have TKYO should hold to it. There could be a bonus issue or another dividend. Also in the long run with so much construction going on TKYO is going to appreciate further. They also look after their shareholders. Only set back will be if someone in power buys LCEM as most constructions are state oriented.

nickjava

The demand for cement is going to be higher due to construction boom. currently they share market leadership with holcim. if there is going to be an electric tariff reduction, its going to help their bottom line, they also have invested in a bio mass power generation, experiment with new products. even LCEM comes to play i don't think, they will be challenge for another few years time.

Last edited by nickjava on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum