Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» SLT.N0000 hacked by dangerous Ransomware virus - Revil
by wallstreetguy Today at 5:38 pm

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000)
by Soilconomy Today at 5:13 pm

» CSE ANNOUNCED FROM TOMORROW TRADING WILL CONTINUE TILL 2.30 PM
by bhanu Today at 4:49 pm

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by st clair's Today at 2:33 pm

» THE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (TFC.N0000)
by Quibit Today at 10:02 am

» පුංචි මුදලට ලොකු ලාභයක් Asph
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 10:02 pm

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
by vikiperera Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» SAMPATH BANK PLC (SAMP.N0000)
by lbnnirmal Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» REEF Group shares
by chathura123 Sat May 23, 2020 12:12 pm

» Doubts in predictions
by prabath Fri May 22, 2020 9:50 pm

» Shares to Buy
by reyaz Fri May 22, 2020 3:06 pm

» ප‍්‍රකට බැංකුවක ATM ආරක්ෂක දෝෂයක්..? හැකරුන්ට ඔබගේ මුදල් දත්ත වෙත ප්‍රවේශ වීමට හැකියි..?
by yasitha1989 Fri May 22, 2020 1:50 pm

» JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000)
by ColomboCSE Fri May 22, 2020 1:48 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by jaya Fri May 22, 2020 1:19 pm

» Teller Live on Youtube
by Teller Fri May 22, 2020 11:55 am

» Interest Refunds
by EGG Fri May 22, 2020 8:44 am

» LANKA IOC PLC (LIOC.N0000)
by MoneyLover Thu May 21, 2020 9:49 pm

» COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC (COMB.N0000)
by Dum87 Thu May 21, 2020 7:03 pm

» CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000)
by 100Bill Thu May 21, 2020 6:18 pm

» HNB FINANCE PLC (HNBF.N0000)
by anges Thu May 21, 2020 1:14 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by Rational Investor Thu May 21, 2020 12:45 pm

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by Sanju121 Thu May 21, 2020 10:58 am

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Teller Thu May 21, 2020 10:20 am

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by Dr_CSE Wed May 20, 2020 9:12 am

» Teller's Predictions
by Teller Wed May 20, 2020 4:33 am

» COVID19: Latest Updates
by MarketWch Tue May 19, 2020 9:14 pm

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 132 Guests

bhanu, Dum87, EGG, Quibit, RPPA, sahan8896, Sutharshan Balasuriyan, Thush123

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Statistics
We have 22757 registered users
The newest registered user is faiz1431

Our users have posted a total of 350145 messages in 52066 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » FORUM POLITICIANS

FORUM POLITICIANS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FORUM POLITICIANS Empty FORUM POLITICIANS on Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:14 am

CITIZEN

CITIZEN
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Meanwhile, Sri Lanka Mirror learns that two of the candidates who had made their deposits yesterday (19) are alternative candidates fielded by SLPP Founder Basil Rajapaksa.
 
 Being number of cases he may out before election? such as
Fresh controversy over Gota’s NIC
It is understood that criminal investigators were looking into three separate issues – the allegedly fraudulent dual citizenship, obtaining of a new NIC without surrendering the old one and violation of the immigration act to obtain a new passport.

2FORUM POLITICIANS Empty Re: FORUM POLITICIANS on Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:26 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@CITIZEN wrote:Meanwhile, Sri Lanka Mirror learns that two of the candidates who had made their deposits yesterday (19) are alternative candidates fielded by SLPP Founder Basil Rajapaksa.
 
 Being number of cases he may out before election? such as
Fresh controversy over Gota’s NIC
It is understood that criminal investigators were looking into three separate issues – the allegedly fraudulent dual citizenship, obtaining of a new NIC without surrendering the old one and violation of the immigration act to obtain a new passport.
As presidential election nears there will be more allegations sans any merits which ends up in dustbins. Remember what happened to Avant Garde case which was framed on false allegations.

Anyone who wants to learn the art of:
BEND/MAKE/BREAK THE LAW ?
Classes conducted by UNF certified well experienced tutors who have held positions as IG & Director, Bribery Commission. 
(limited no of  seats available for ignorant citizens)

3FORUM POLITICIANS Empty Re: FORUM POLITICIANS on Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:44 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@CITIZEN wrote:Meanwhile, Sri Lanka Mirror learns that two of the candidates who had made their deposits yesterday (19) are alternative candidates fielded by SLPP Founder Basil Rajapaksa.
 
 Being number of cases he may out before election? such as
Fresh controversy over Gota’s NIC
It is understood that criminal investigators were looking into three separate issues – the allegedly fraudulent dual citizenship, obtaining of a new NIC without surrendering the old one and violation of the immigration act to obtain a new passport.
As presidential election nears there will be more allegations sans any merits which ends up in dustbins. Remember what happened to Avant Garde case which was framed on false allegations.

Anyone who wants to learn the art of:
BEND/MAKE/BREAK THE LAW ?
Classes conducted by UNF certified well experienced tutors who have held positions as IG & Director, Bribery Commission. 
(limited no of  seats available for ignorant citizens)
Yes machan nothing wrong in Avant garde.
Luxury US visit with Avant garde chairman's funding are false.
Billions earned by Avant garde from Navi's job is false.
Politicians are innocent.People are fools. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

4FORUM POLITICIANS Empty Re: FORUM POLITICIANS on Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:56 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yahapalanaya, a JO select committee did not clear the charges it was a court ruling.

5FORUM POLITICIANS Empty Re: FORUM POLITICIANS on Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:30 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:Yahapalanaya, a JO select committee did not clear the charges it was a court ruling.
We also know how crook bend the law with political influence.Got each court hearing 6months or more.Then give health reason and further postpondment of court hearing etc,etc... Then election come VEERAYO.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

6FORUM POLITICIANS Empty Re: FORUM POLITICIANS on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:06 am

CITIZEN

CITIZEN
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@CITIZEN wrote:Meanwhile, Sri Lanka Mirror learns that two of the candidates who had made their deposits yesterday (19) are alternative candidates fielded by SLPP Founder Basil Rajapaksa.
 
 Being number of cases he may out before election? such as
Fresh controversy over Gota’s NIC
It is understood that criminal investigators were looking into three separate issues – the allegedly fraudulent dual citizenship, obtaining of a new NIC without surrendering the old one and violation of the immigration act to obtain a new passport.
As presidential election nears there will be more allegations sans any merits which ends up in dustbins. Remember what happened to Avant Garde case which was framed on false allegations.

Anyone who wants to learn the art of:
BEND/MAKE/BREAK THE LAW ?
Classes conducted by UNF certified well experienced tutors who have held positions as IG & Director, Bribery Commission. 
(limited no of  seats available for ignorant citizens)
Yes machan nothing wrong in Avant garde.
Luxury US visit with Avant garde chairman's funding are false.
Billions earned by Avant garde from Navi's job is false.
Politicians are innocent.People are fools. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
POLITICIANS ARE IN...NO...CENT, PEOPLE ARE FOOLS correction

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum