FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teller's Predictions

+86
CSE Dimuth
Vishwanarth
jaya
thananjey
SANJAYANM
judecroos
pra4u
xhora
Don't Be Poor
chathura123
Ekanayake90
Sanju121
Eng Krishantha
lal62
wgsaman
Kipling
pure equity
npgslnawa
Intrinsicvalue
wisdom79
sureshot
kritika33
KavinduTM
bhanu
Sajeewa Niranjan
ipo
King of vice
Eugine Fernando
Kaish86
sanjulanka
SBR198716
dhaneenja
cseranga
kasun_gimhana
target1
Rukshan1
Invest2018
migara
4Corners
NANDANA2012
Hewagak
Beta1
ThilinaM
Chathuranga55
Thushara Ayya
Uaecoindubai
player
vic19
hiransilva23
karuna
NZ BOY
EquityChamp
Miss-Sangeetha
Winner123
TARGET
rosa maria
samaritan
CARACALLA
Jana
Gainer
fireshelter
mr.castro
AUS79
piras
Nuwan Prasad
peacockman
glad
DANIDU
Ok One
kumarweerarathne
kjojo
Sasanka De Silva
traderathome
Chinwi
dhanurrox
Redbulls
chamith
mark
rainmaker
UKboy
stockmania
salt
malanp
Slstock
Jiggysaurus
Teller
90 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

76Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:15 pm

Chathuranga55

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Is it good to buy RCL @ current price? Or what are the good shares to buy ?

77Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:44 am

Teller

Im neutral in RCL

78Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:38 pm

Teller

Gents look BPPL , mixed trending charts in a upward curve and towards to bubble top up. I believe price can it 14 levels sooner than later

79Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:13 am

player

Teller wrote:I recommended GHLL @5.50 to 6, and same time i gave my target too. It achieved my target and currently stabilize there. Based on new trending chart, GHLL has a new support created. I believe it can touch 12 levels.  For BALA, I Dont see any improvement their financials, the only advantage ,little improvement of  tea prices . Overall i gave my negative target. You can refer my BALA post.

GHLL has some gas towards 14 levels

80Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:08 am

ThilinaM

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Ghall prediction by teller is correct . but teller did not reveal what is the reason behind

81Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:23 am

Teller

Teller

If you did it correct..no need to explain. If you did it wrong, you should not be there to explain.
Adolf hitler

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by Teller on Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

82Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:34 am

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:If you did it correct..no need to explain. If you id it wrong, you should not be there to explain.
Adolf hitler

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
good one

83Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:36 am

Winner123

YES

84Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:21 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

BPPL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

85Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:33 pm

Teller

Teller

Yes , BPPL passes my test. Technical and fundemental both. My analysis never consider only EPS or NAVPS. those are very simple, i just consider strategical scenarios with 120 plus ratio analysis. Then it will club together with technicals . Indications like VAROOM ,pv inners,outers and so many. Based on all these scenario, i set BPPL sooner than later to 14 LKR

86Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:49 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter

I know your prediction from 2014 you have done it well done Bro expecting more contribution  future also

87Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:48 am

Teller

Teller

Same way , based on scatters graphs to median entries, LFIN should immeadiate PASS 150 levels. Even my sentiment is negative on finance sector, but i have to trust my graphs and ratios. Now LFIN@130 but surely should touch 150 to 157 levels. If you new to the analysis, you may think its high price but an experience investor can see the specific rarely created upward curve. GL

88Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:48 am

fireshelter

fireshelter

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

89Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:57 pm

Teller

Teller

Heeyy, recommended BPPL @ 10.50, amazing volume traded and reached to 12.20. Thats why i believe these charts. Only experienced investors can see it. Once share in up trend, it has a minimum trend to reverse. It follows Trend is your friend concept. If the trend is up, price is up because of the end of the trend line bios. If its down trend , those type of linear charts , it never gives a pressure. Amazing.

90Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:09 pm

Hewagak

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:Heeyy, recommended BPPL @ 10.50, amazing volume traded and reached to 12.20. Thats why i believe these charts. Only experienced investors can see it. Once share in up trend, it has a minimum trend to reverse. It follows Trend is your friend concept. If the trend is up, price is up because of the end of the trend line bios. If its down trend , those type of linear charts  , it never gives a pressure. Amazing.
Well done Teller You were right much appreciated your recommendations.

91Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:29 pm

NANDANA2012

Manager - Equity Analytics

Great. Thanks Teller.

Couldnt believe much that BPPL will rally. But again you proved we are not correct. BPPL is making losses. But there is something beyond that, you enlighten us.. Many have benefited from your predictions...

Teller is the King of predictions..Thank you.. mostly 90% are correct..

92Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Teller

Teller

@Nandana, let me correct behalf of you, as you said BPPL is not a loss making entity. Chk the report. I know their int marketing unit.
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1524_1564390991083.pdf

93Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:56 pm

4Corners

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:@Nandana,  let me correct behalf of you, as you said BPPL is not a loss making  entity. Chk the report. I know their int marketing unit.
Thanks a lot big boss...

94Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Winner123

@Teller can you publish set of shares in the morning at 9.30 for us to buy as we have seen marvelous predictions you have got. 🏇🏇🏇🏇👍👍👍👍😆😆😆🙏🙏🙏🙏

95Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:49 pm

Teller

Teller

@winner...Every day is not a salary day....hahaha. im not a god...🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

96Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:00 pm

migara

Stock Trader

BPPL - will up 14/= soon.

97Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:34 pm

NANDANA2012

Teller wrote:@Nandana,  let me correct behalf of you, as you said BPPL is not a loss making  entity. Chk the report. I know their int marketing unit.
Thanks for correcting. Infact I had misread another report. BPPL worth the run.

98Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:41 pm

NANDANA2012

Hi Teller, Pls update about your LOFC prediction. Its just sitting iddle...

99Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:42 pm

Teller

Teller

As i told earlier, there is a hidden agenda on it. I recommended Lofc to enter 3.50 and its maintain a good support. Every thing will be ok as predicted. Its ensergizing now. No need to worry on it.

100Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:44 pm

Teller

Teller

For BPPL , 2nd data point created. Price must pass 13 LKR

101Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:16 pm

Invest2018

@Teller what do you think about EAST & LGL

102Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:32 pm

Teller

Teller

East can have a development but LGL looks like a shit

103Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:01 pm

Invest2018

Thanks 🙏 is there any rumor that LGL is to be sold to a foreign party. Also what EAST will do next after selling their hotel.

104Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Winner123

@Teller any guesses on ghll and target price ?

105Teller's Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:22 pm

Rukshan1

Stock Trader

long term invest karanna hoda shares monawada? 10 years wage thiyaganna.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum