Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» Malwatte Valley Plantations Ltd... MAL.N0000
by Cma Today at 1:35 am

» ඔබත් සුලු කොටස් අරගෙන අත්ව්ඳ පලපුරුද්ද ලබා ගැනීමට උත්සාහ ගන්න.
by Baba2020 Today at 1:23 am

» Hotel rally with GHLL
by Mithooshan Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by Baba2020 Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» KEEP ON EYE COMB.N AND COMB.X
by pra4u Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC (MGT.N0000)
by Sandaruwan mk Yesterday at 9:38 pm

» මේ LOLC සමූහය BRWN – BIL –CLC- LOFC ) මට පේන විදිහ - මේ මගේ අදහස
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» HAYCARB PLC
by Win Win Yesterday at 8:56 pm

» HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)
by Win Win Yesterday at 8:53 pm

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by Dr_CSE Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» KELANI VALLEY PLANTATIONS PLC (KVAL.N0000)
by gosrilanka Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Dr. Godahewa to be State Minister for capital markets
by rajini Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» plantation Sector
by pra4u Yesterday at 4:17 pm

» Russia's claim to Covid 19 vaccine & Capital markets
by dayandacool Yesterday at 4:13 pm

» DON'T MISS DIPPED PRODUCTS[DIPD]
by Beta1 Yesterday at 3:39 pm

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» After BIL right issue next LOLC... be careful..
by kalu351 Yesterday at 1:21 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by kalu351 Yesterday at 9:55 am

» ස්ථාවර රජයක්
by Kipling Yesterday at 9:31 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by Real_Investor Yesterday at 7:53 am

» ASIA SIYAKA COMMODITIES PLC (ASIY.N0000)
by viduranga Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:45 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by vikiperera Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:56 pm

» BRWN.........BRWN.........BRWN.........BRWN.........
by Baba2020 Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:28 pm

» DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC (DIST.N0000)
by Eranga87 Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:52 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:08 pm

» TYRE - prospets in the new Government
by Kipling Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests

Intrinsic, Promoney

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Statistics
We have 23030 registered users
The newest registered user is ChamikaNirmal

Our users have posted a total of 353132 messages in 52239 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

141ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Teller


Moderator
Moderator
PE can be manipulated easily. Think about the cash flow. There are 35+ additional ratios to consider in terms of cash flow and strategical ratios. 100% guaranteed , no appreciation of share prices in 2020. What ever you hold in profit SELL and EXIT. 90 % of companies are over value here. Especially Price to Cash flow ratio in CSE listed companies one of the lowest in the world. In term of cashflows and dividendend payout with the decline rupee rupee, we can not expect FDI s here

142ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:16 pm

NANDANA2012


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Hi Kavindu 
Today significant tax cuts approved & to be presented in parliament. Still
I see tremendous negativity. No govt can get all decisions right. But GR & MR really making a courageous effort to get economy & CSE moving. I recall Eran saying we must be happy with a “solid” 2% growth rate. Even in this forum you see Trading Economics absurd projection now the header. CSE cheapest market in SAsia. Earnings will grow with tax cuts, sales pick up & rate drops - making PE even better. Await your take.

Agree they are super managers. Probably best ever we had. But why they make basic mistakes ? In 2010, they had 2/3 power in the Parliament, didnt need to buy MP's and could have created the best Govt ever... But they were going in the wrong path...too many mistakes.. They dont seem to have proper economic advisors... No Country in the World have developed keeping loss making state enterprises and enlarging Govt sector which is unproductive and a burden on economy.. I appreciate so many relief measures given to businesses.. cos no private sector - no economy... But same time do opposites also.. So ultimately positive momentum is destroyed.. Sri lanka now dont have a unemployment issue.. Infact we have a very good employment rate.. NO PEOPLE TO WORK IN THE CONSTRUCTION, HOTEL SECTORS... Already foreign workers are coming.. then no people to cultivate some lands.. they are just iddling... And Govt plan to offer more GOVT jobs... Totally wrong policy...KILLING THE BUD JUST ABOUT TO RISE.....

143ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:45 pm

NANDANA2012


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:PE can be manipulated easily. Think about the cash flow. There are 35+ additional ratios to consider in terms of cash flow and strategical ratios.  100% guaranteed , no appreciation of share prices in 2020. What ever you hold in profit SELL and EXIT. 90 % of companies are over value here. Especially Price to Cash flow ratio in CSE listed companies  one of the lowest in the world.  In term of cashflows and dividendend payout with the decline rupee rupee, we can not expect FDI s here
I cannot agree that 90% overvalued.. Infact 75% undervalued... But many other issues you mentioned is correct... unless they are corrected market may not move much..though probability is there...GOVT AND CENTRAL  BANK SEEM TO NEED A GOOD ECONOMIC ADVISOR. THEY KEEP DESTROYING ECONOMY EVERY 5 YEARS....THEN TRY TO RECOVER... THEN DESTROY... AGAIN RECOVER.. SO WE ARE AT THE SAME PLACE...ITHIOPIA AHEAD..

144ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Tax Cut on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 pm

KavinduTM


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Hi Kavindu 
Today significant tax cuts approved & to be presented in parliament. Still
I see tremendous negativity. No govt can get all decisions right. But GR & MR really making a courageous effort to get economy & CSE moving. I recall Eran saying we must be happy with a “solid” 2% growth rate. Even in this forum you see Trading Economics absurd projection now the header. CSE cheapest market in SAsia. Earnings will grow with tax cuts, sales pick up & rate drops - making PE even better. Await your take.
Hi Kipling

Yeah. Those tax cuts are a huge loss for the government. That's right. But there is a positive side as u told earnings will grow and there will be a business friendly environment+These tax reliefs will encourage people to start their own business. Which is the way to grow GDP , way to economic growth of a country.

And with the GR's plan to increase the admission rate to universities , there will be huge benefits to the country ( chances to AL passed intelligent students ). It will decrease intelligence flow and with the tax reliefs actually srilanka is getting a good environment for businessmen. I believe this is the time for a Renaissance of srilankan economy.

Yeah CSE is the cheaper for now. But not for much longer Smile

Haha just ignore those headers bruh. Everyone will see.

145ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:18 pm

KavinduTM


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
And sorry for the late. I replied u before but it wasn't posted as someone replied when i was typing and i forgot to select 'save' there  Neutral

146ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:19 pm

Kipling


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Thank you dear Kavindu. May you be blessed a million fold for your decency, sincerity & wisdom.

147ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:22 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Thank you dear Kavindu. May you be blessed a million fold for your decency, sincerity & wisdom.

Welcome Brother  I love you

148ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:31 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
@nandana,
I care NAVPS,EPS very rarely at the time of investment ratios .. These ratio are misleading especially countries like sri lanka.


_________________




Teller said is said..

149ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:29 am

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
@Teller wrote:I am telling your guys, until we defense the rupee, (i mean stopping the depreciation and start appreciation), no future CSE

if you think no future CSE until rupee appreciation why are you wasting your time and money. බොරු කියලා අහිංසක මිනිසුන්ගේ ලේ උරා බොන්න එපා.

150ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:36 am

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
@NANDANA2012 wrote:If RCL to come down to 65/70, market have to come down to 5500?? Is that possible ?  doubt it..
විකුනපු කට්ටිය බලනවා මොනවා හරි කියල පහලට ගන්න, ඕක තමා ඇත්ත තත්වේ

151ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:33 am

Kipling


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Teller works for his masters. They want pauper economy for SL. Once our motherland weak then the tail wags the dog. That is the goal.

152ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:58 am

lal62

lal62
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Totally agree with the statement  in its  entirety .one or two groups in this forum act in unison to spread  misinformation  and members of their own group make statements justifying  them . sometime  paid jockeys with big  names(so they think) use multiple accounts  and single handedly  carry the task .we should  realize these harsh realities  and remember they are there in any field . so lets learn and feel  the trade .  learn to recognize a fox theory  when  you see one be it in the form of a  hoaxed financial  statement , unsuspecting broker , artificially created  buy/sell orders or  a member or two in this forum .  but not to forget they too provide us with some good trading opportunities  if your timing  is good

153ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:05 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller - dont mislead people if u cant trust EPS/NAVPS u cant trust any figure . EPS is wrong short term but in long term we can check EPS collected minus divident is equal to NAV growth (adjusted revaluation) i always tell this . according to this analysis SAM/NDB figures are some what correct. but RHL like companys give totaly fake picture 2012 around EPS figures.

154ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:52 am

NANDANA2012


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
All big guys even agreed Sri Lankan Market is highly undervalued.. Recently Mobius also said CSE is at a "Sweat spot". So there is no issue with valuations.. Even if Market goes up to 10000, thats valuable... compared to other markets.. But our problem is WE HAVE SOME FUNDAMENTAL ISSUES WHICH ONLY GOVT CAN SOLVE..

1. Dollar  Depreciation - No Foreigner like this
2. Regulations - 2010 incidents not properly investigated
3. Less Liquidity - Big Funds wants this - They want tom exit when they want easily - currently a Big Fund in LOLC is struggling to exit...
4. Low market Capitalisation - Our market size is very small for foreign players to enter - many times experts have asked to list at least 10% of large Govt entities (This is not privatisation)
5. High Govt spending for Salaries etc - Experts know this creates inflation and currency depreciation
6. Loss making SOE's - These losses have to be covered by taxes which effect businesses
7. High loans to GDP rate - This is also creating dollar pressure and inflation..

So, till these are addressed, market may not move much though potential is there... Only temporary gains...Else somebody have to pump... and it never remains there when basics are not right..

So its time we all make a noice to make GOVT to make correct decisions..


Bureucracy

155ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:59 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@NANDANA2012 wrote:All big guys even agreed Sri Lankan Market is highly undervalued.. Recently Mobius also said CSE is at a "Sweat spot". So there is no issue with valuations.. Even if Market goes up to 10000, thats valuable... compared to other markets.. But our problem is WE HAVE SOME FUNDAMENTAL ISSUES WHICH ONLY GOVT CAN SOLVE..

1. Dollar  Depreciation - No Foreigner like this
2. Regulations - 2010 incidents not properly investigated
3. Less Liquidity - Big Funds wants this - They want tom exit when they want easily - currently a Big Fund in LOLC is struggling to exit...
4. Low market Capitalisation - Our market size is very small for foreign players to enter - many times experts have asked to list at least 10% of large Govt entities (This is not privatisation)
5. High Govt spending for Salaries etc - Experts know this creates inflation and currency depreciation
6. Loss making SOE's - These losses have to be covered by taxes which effect businesses
7. High loans to GDP rate - This is also creating dollar pressure and inflation..

So, till these are addressed, market may not move much though potential is there... Only temporary gains...Else somebody have to pump... and it never remains there when basics are not right..

So its time we all make a noice to make GOVT to make correct decisions..


Bureucracy

Yeah now now it's time for bold decisions. And we can hope such things from the current gov.
Big things are on the way.

And the case of 1 lak jobs , there must be a big plan of GR. i don't think they just gave it to make happy those poor people and get votes. There must be something else. GR have a good vision.

156ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:19 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Fundementally this market never go up in 2020 except artificially pump and dump. I strongly advise to exit 90% of listed shares are over value at these levels. New comers and retailers be careful on margin. There is a trend to increase margin interest.


_________________




Teller said is said..

157ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:25 am

Sajeewa Niranjan


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
HI BRO WHAT IS THE BALANCE  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 10%

158ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:29 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sajeewa - hez balance 10% change time to time.

159ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:10 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
@Teller wrote:Fundementally this market never go up in 2020 except artificially pump and dump. I strongly advise to exit 90% of listed shares are over value at these levels. New comers and retailers be careful on margin. There is a trend to increase margin interest.

Puw. seems 3% set eke porak.

tell us facts, otherwise don't give such type of  statement please.

160ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:41 pm

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
i'm RCL fan  Smile  and to be honest with you guys... for the following reason i thinks CSE most of shares over valued... if i consider value investing...not Short-term trading...
b'cos i'm very less skills and there is no any inside contacts to do "Short-term trading"...(if you have these two, then best is "Short-term trading")

1) first reason is currency depreciation, we have to make profit with include "currency depreciation rate"
2) inflation (i don t want to talk again sri lanka inflation rate)
3) most of shares EPS is 8% to 12% rate... if you reduced inflation , currency depreciation then you can imagine how about your profit...
(I hope @teller also mention this 90%...)

Next then why RCL is going up again...

I hope Its about "L B FINANCE PLC"
in RCL, if i'm not mistaken most profit come from LB... so that's why this is going up...

I hope @Teller also indirectly mention this early days... 



@teller wrote:Teller"@teller your thoughts please",
In case if LFIN touch 150 levels, RCL will have its own way to upward. You should understand what im tellling....hahaha.
I will not tell you every thing.



I hope without just telling anything defend your argument technically that's good, then we all can gain maximum output in this forum...

161ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:49 pm

NANDANA2012


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ColomboCSE wrote:i'm RCL fan  Smile  and to be honest with you guys... for the following reason i thinks CSE most of shares over valued... if i consider value investing...not Short-term trading...
b'cos i'm very less skills and there is no any inside contacts to do "Short-term trading"...(if you have these two, then best is "Short-term trading")

1) first reason is currency depreciation, we have to make profit with include "currency depreciation rate"
2) inflation (i don t want to talk again sri lanka inflation rate)
3) most of shares EPS is 8% to 12% rate... if you reduced inflation , currency depreciation then you can imagine how about your profit...
(I hope @teller also mention this 90%...)

Next then why RCL is going up again...

I hope Its about "L B FINANCE PLC"
in RCL, if i'm not mistaken most profit come from LB... so that's why this is going up...

I hope @Teller also indirectly mention this early days... 



@teller wrote:Teller"@teller your thoughts please",
In case if LFIN touch 150 levels, RCL will have its own way to upward. You should understand what im tellling....hahaha.
I will not tell you every thing.



I hope without just telling anything defend your argument technically that's good, then we all can gain maximum output in this forum...

Point 1 - Only Applicable to Foreigners or who earning in Foreign Exchange

Point 2 - Yes, Inflation will be an issue - But Govt will have to control it, else many issues.

Point 3 - A share value is calculated by Market price / EPS, If this value is less share is valuable, usually upto 10 times its undervalued. RCL EPS is about 3.5. And Net assets above 200, So both ways valuable than 200. 

Tile Sector shares started running yesterday most probably expecting good results for the quarter. LFIN making Good profits even during this hard period is amazing, and ofcourse is a further plus point for RCL.

162ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:59 pm

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@NANDANA2012 wrote:Point 1 - Only Applicable to Foreigners or who earning in Foreign Exchange

Nandana how many items we are importing. 
our trade balance.  
when we import we can not paid from LKR...most of CSE companies will impact currency depreciation rate

@NANDANA2012 wrote:Point 2 - Yes, Inflation will be an issue - But Govt will have to control it, else many issues.
if gov is controlling... just compare yearly price change... 2010 to 2019 then you will understand they only used basic need... most of key items removed from Inflation calc.
just compare how much your living cost increased 2010 to 2019...
(i did not mean your lifestyle change) 

@NANDANA2012 wrote:Point 3 - A share value is calculated by Market price / EPS, If this value is less share is valuable, usually upto 10 times its undervalued. RCL EPS is about 3.5. And Net assets above 200, So both ways valuable than 200. 

this is good point... how many companies you can see good EPS growth last 10 years?

163ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:09 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ColomboCSE wrote:i'm RCL fan  Smile  and to be honest with you guys... for the following reason i thinks CSE most of shares over valued... if i consider value investing...not Short-term trading...
b'cos i'm very less skills and there is no any inside contacts to do "Short-term trading"...(if you have these two, then best is "Short-term trading")

1) first reason is currency depreciation, we have to make profit with include "currency depreciation rate"
2) inflation (i don t want to talk again sri lanka inflation rate)
3) most of shares EPS is 8% to 12% rate... if you reduced inflation , currency depreciation then you can imagine how about your profit...
(I hope @teller also mention this 90%...)

Next then why RCL is going up again...

I hope Its about "L B FINANCE PLC"
in RCL, if i'm not mistaken most profit come from LB... so that's why this is going up...

I hope @Teller also indirectly mention this early days... 



@teller wrote:Teller"@teller your thoughts please",
In case if LFIN touch 150 levels, RCL will have its own way to upward. You should understand what im tellling....hahaha.
I will not tell you every thing.



I hope without just telling anything defend your argument technically that's good, then we all can gain maximum output in this forum...

Those points are right. But all of them are being corrected (which was destroyed for years)

rupee depreciated by 30% for that 5 years period. Inflation rate also will be corrected with the tax cuts there are more people interested in starting their own business.

Yeah. your point is right only if UNP won this election. Now path changed. Sequence of those 2 charts are almost changed so don't calculate with the last acceleration.

Good time is coming for RCL

164ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
How teller strongly told buy LFIN @ 130, and same time put his target 156 , (refer one of my old posts), these are hidden calcs. Only advanced and experience tech and fund...guy can see those 100% predictions. I dont care others to follow me or not. But thats the reason im 99% profit not only cse but also world.

@colombocse, you have some brain to understand what i say. Because i dont tell every thing now. Only intelligence guys will understand who i am


_________________




Teller said is said..

165ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) on Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:13 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
""""""Haaaa😂😂😂😂😂"",
@colombo cse , you read my mind..i like such guys
"I hope @Teller also indirectly mention this early days... "


_________________




Teller said is said..

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum