FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


Latest topics

» ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC (AMF.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 22/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» TOP 20 LISTED COMPANIES BY FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:37 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions update
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» RWSL for short term profits
by madukp Yesterday at 5:17 pm

» YORK has a potential to go double ...
by Vasyan Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» United motors limited UML
by smnsam Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» dividend counters
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 12:43 pm

» HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:33 am

» World-famous angel investor Conny enters Sri Lanka
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:00 am

» SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 9:47 am

» ADAM CAPITAL PLC (PCHH.N0000)
by GayanKK Yesterday at 9:46 am

» New Commodity bubble. How will it impact the CSE?
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:53 am

» MELSTACORP PLC (MELS.N0000)
by engineer Yesterday at 7:29 am

» R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)
by SAGA Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:57 pm

» Dividend - July/August
by High-flyer Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:41 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by madukp Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:08 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Shares to Buy

Shares to Buy

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 42]

1021Shares to Buy  - Page 42 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:09 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:RJ
Has to be big green to regain retail confidence.

I can sense a 100 point Green Day tomorrow led by the tile companies. If we get 200 points then most shares would recover to decent levels. Who knows... anything can happen. I’m positive.
Since forced selling is unlikely to happen tomorrow the only way forward is up.

@MaJa agree with your comments as well.

MaJa and Game Changer like this post

1022Shares to Buy  - Page 42 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:23 pm

DimuthuKW


Stock Trader
With the relaxing of Imports, we can expect an impact for RCL, LWL, TILE despite amazing results....

Game Changer dislikes this post

1023Shares to Buy  - Page 42 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:27 pm

MaJa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@DimuthuKW wrote:With the relaxing of Imports, we can expect an impact for RCL, LWL, TILE despite amazing results....
Actually that s a gain for all Tile companies.
Imports are allowed bases on 2 conditions
1. At an increased tax rate 30% instead of 15% previously.
2. Limited percentage of local consumption
Specialy with tax incraese , all tile companies will be able to comand a better price. So better margins

Game Changer likes this post

1024Shares to Buy  - Page 42 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:33 pm

balaharuwa


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
RHL...

1025Shares to Buy  - Page 42 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:44 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DimuthuKW wrote:With the relaxing of Imports, we can expect an impact for RCL, LWL, TILE despite amazing results....

No impact to LWL and TILE at all as only sanity ware import restriction lifted, still tax increases.

Wall tiles and floor tiles restriction same as before.

Maybe very minor impact to RCL

judecroos likes this post

1026Shares to Buy  - Page 42 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:37 am

KILLER99


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@subash81 wrote:
@DimuthuKW wrote:With the relaxing of Imports, we can expect an impact for RCL, LWL, TILE despite amazing results....

No impact to LWL and TILE at all as only sanity ware import restriction lifted, still tax increases.

Wall tiles and floor tiles restriction same as before.

Maybe very minor impact to RCL
HNB with NAV LKR 280+++

judecroos likes this post

1027Shares to Buy  - Page 42 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:22 am

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RJ1010 wrote:
@Kipling wrote:RJ
Has to be big green to regain retail confidence.

I can sense a 100 point Green Day tomorrow led by the tile companies. If we get 200 points then most shares would recover to decent levels. Who knows... anything can happen. I’m positive.
Since forced selling is unlikely to happen tomorrow the only way forward is up.

@MaJa agree with your comments as well.

The day started just as I predicted. Lets hope it continues this way and keeps getting stronger.  cheers

1028Shares to Buy  - Page 42 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:31 am

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
all plantations have posted great results due to the increasing rubber and tea prices. watchout next for Agal and Bala reports. Agal is anyway expected to do well into the future due to its rubber. Bala will recover due to rubber prices.

1029Shares to Buy  - Page 42 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:45 am

stockie

stockie
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@KILLER99 wrote:
@subash81 wrote:
@DimuthuKW wrote:With the relaxing of Imports, we can expect an impact for RCL, LWL, TILE despite amazing results....

No impact to LWL and TILE at all as only sanity ware import restriction lifted, still tax increases.

Wall tiles and floor tiles restriction same as before.

Maybe very minor impact to RCL
HNB with NAV LKR 280+++


HNB not moving Ne?  rabbit rabbit rabbit

1030Shares to Buy  - Page 42 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:55 am

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockie wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@subash81 wrote:
@DimuthuKW wrote:With the relaxing of Imports, we can expect an impact for RCL, LWL, TILE despite amazing results....

No impact to LWL and TILE at all as only sanity ware import restriction lifted, still tax increases.

Wall tiles and floor tiles restriction same as before.

Maybe very minor impact to RCL
HNB with NAV LKR 280+++


HNB not moving Ne?  rabbit rabbit rabbit

im also waiting for HNB to move  Laughing
its time will come... nothing to worry with HNB

1031Shares to Buy  - Page 42 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:47 pm

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RJ1010 wrote:
@stockie wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@subash81 wrote:
@DimuthuKW wrote:With the relaxing of Imports, we can expect an impact for RCL, LWL, TILE despite amazing results....

No impact to LWL and TILE at all as only sanity ware import restriction lifted, still tax increases.

Wall tiles and floor tiles restriction same as before.

Maybe very minor impact to RCL
HNB with NAV LKR 280+++


HNB not moving Ne?  rabbit rabbit rabbit

im also waiting for HNB to move  Laughing
its time will come... nothing to worry with HNB

Predictions within 03 Months
BIL - target price - 8/-
LIOC - Target 30/-
OSEA - Target 20/-
ASIY - Target 3.4/-
ASPH - Target 0.8/-
AEL - Target 28/-
SDB - Target 65/-
NTB - Target 65/-

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum