FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC (LLMP.N0000)

+49
hammurabi
Chris Gardner
Gainer
VISA
Sarabulathwita
Invest-Wise
Lstyle
OzTRADER
Jiggysaurus
Meman
Rocky
Quibit
kkronline
SomyBoy
ddrperera
m2_yapa
monash
jonny
Sanji11
Pethi
sikka89
IO3+O
Cricket Boy
karuna
Niroshana1982
slmarket2
Harry82
Top Trader
keeper
Akalanka
worthiness
UAEBOY
hmendis
hasarel
shadow walker
A2Z
slrkman
Captain
hettdas
trasantha
NZ BOY
cse1981
stevenapple
lakmal87
SHARK aka TAH
bakapandithaya
Market R
dhanurrox
Jayashantha
53 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

Market R wrote:Every one need to learn a lesson. I learned traped with PCH, and now I buy shares carefully. Thanks to this forum I got good profits these days. Thank you every one who helped me derectly and inderectly.
Appreciate your view points MR......

Could you share the lesson learnt on PCH.....so members can learn from your experience as well.......

Happy Trading
SHARK

Pethi

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

That's why we told not to buy jaraawa...! Ahuwada?

Market R

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I first brought PCH at 12 and it went up to 20 within one week, price ban also helped for this. Every day no sellers. When it came around 24 I used almost 90% for this share and it went up around 26 and suddenly it drop down, I hold it with expectation it will go up again. But it didnt went up. Day by day it went down. Finally it ends up with almost 70% lost from my money. And I stay away from CSE for around 7 months because of this and again I invested little by litte and also I divisified my protfolio. And brought stocks that are with good future. Now I almost recovered.

LIOC
TJL
HHL
JKH
TAFL
GRAN
NEST
and more
these are the shares that maked me profitable. You all can see how this forum helped me by searching old posts

Dont dissepoint about thinking what happened past. Try to win in future

study about the stock before invest

A2Z

Manager - Equity Analytics

IO3+O wrote:"EDA TALK EKA"

Re: Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company Limited

Post by A2Z on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Market R wrote:Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company Limited to be listed with effect from 30th July 2014.

Owa mala jarawa, kawruth gannawa ehema nemei harida

"ADA TALK EKA"

I WILL NOT EAT LUCKY YOGURT AGAIN

Post by A2Z Today at 6:56 am

I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky

KOHOMADA KAMA, ATHI WISHISHTAI NEDA !!!  lol! 

ANUNTA BORU KIYALA HOREN THAMAN RAJA WENNA HADANA MEKE INNA ANITH UNTATH MEKA HONDA PADAMAK !
 Twisted Evil   Evil or Very Mad   Razz   Laughing

CHETHANAWAMA KARMAYAI !   DITTA DAMMA WEDANIYAWAMA WIPAKADENAWO !!

Embarassed Sad silent scratch

Ane nikan pala pala do yanna

keeper

Don't blame lucky yogurt or what ever..about company,..That company is a srilankan company... ,Its our company,Good entrepreneurship company...,When you invest ,you should know about financial position of the company..,Decide IPO price is suitable or not that position... ,Then invest or not....

Sanji11

Stock Trader

i told u to not to buy. LLMP X will go down up 2/ withing to weeks

keeper

keeper

Sanji11 wrote:i told u to not to buy. LLMP X will go down up 2/ withing to weeks

Yes ..It moving down slowly....

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics

DONT WORRY market r its going down

Market R

Market R

Shadow walker I didnt even touch this share at all.

IO3+O

A2Z wrote:

Market R wrote:Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company Limited to be listed with effect from 30th July 2014.

"ADA TALK EKA"

I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky

ANUNTA BORU KIYALA HOREN THAMAN RAJA WENNA HADANA MEKE INNA ANITH UNTATH MEKA HONDA PADAMAK !

Ane nikan pala pala do yanna

BOTA OHOMA WELA MADI !  DAN ITHIN GALAK UDA KATHA KARAPU BALALA WAGE WATETA KARAKI KARAKI HITAPAN NATTATH USSAGENA !!   lol!   rendeer affraid   cat   pig What a Face

Sanji11

Stock Trader

Market R wrote:I first brought PCH at 12 and it went up to 20 within one week, price ban also helped for this. Every day no sellers. When it came around 24 I used almost 90% for this share and it went up around 26 and suddenly it drop down, I hold it with expectation it will go up again. But it didnt went up. Day by day it went down. Finally it ends up with almost 70% lost from my money. And I stay away from CSE for around 7 months because of this and again I invested little by litte and also I divisified my protfolio. And brought stocks that are with good future. Now I almost recovered.

LIOC
TJL
HHL
JKH
TAFL
GRAN
NEST
and more
these are the shares that maked me profitable. You all can see how this forum helped me by searching old posts

thats true

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Thanks ........for sharing your experience....... i am glad to hear you did not leave CSE after the initial loss... and very glad you have quickly turnedaround your PF.Thats a very good achievement.

I also would like to add that Margin Trading is not suitable for Retailers and highly suicidal ....

jonny

jonny

NZ BOY wrote:

"ADA TALK EKA"

ah ha good point IOG+O

MUGE MODA KAMAT BEHET NE.LE DAN DUNNATA MOLE DAN DENNA BA....!!

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Perhaps he made a mistake......

And this is the time he needs our support .....

SHARK

monash

monash

By observing 1st day and Today's Lucky N. Trading behaviour, i have seen some party collecting before 1st run. Today last 15 mins of trading hours i saw some party clearing big sell orders from Rs.5.8 to 6 and in the final 2 mins Rs.6 sell orders Idea  were cleared. 

Don't loss hope.. i believe drama is yet to begin. Today there were some panic selling. In order to give some benefit to parties who bought this at 6, this should move to at least to Rs.7 before it starting correction to actual value of share. So Don't panic wait till 1st wave comes.. i think you better keep 5.70 as stop loss point in case it goes down. Wink

This is just my opinion. Today final 30 mins i have bought some at 5.80 for trading purposes. Smile

Last edited by monash on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Market R

Market R

yes SHARK your correct Smile
but we cant predict anything for short tearm. Some time this stock can preform well in future. It depend on how they invest the IPO money. Some time they settle their loans and they will apply loans for lower interest rate. We cant predict anything right now. Need to wait and see.

I am not telling to hold or sell. Some time holding is best
some time sell now and buy at lower price
some time sell and go for another stock
most of time it depend on luck at the situation like this

m2_yapa

m2_yapa

I hope it is a 31st Drama. Those who bought on credit they are clearing it off. For short run it will come down to 5.50. But in long term IPO will be befitted to country/company and share holders too. But they have to utilize their money in wise way with good management team.
I am not holding it and awaiting orders at 5.50.

stevenapple

Market R wrote:I first brought PCH at 12 and it went up to 20 within one week, price ban also helped for this. Every day no sellers. When it came around 24 I used almost 90% for this share and it went up around 26 and suddenly it drop down, I hold it with expectation it will go up again. But it didnt went up. Day by day it went down. Finally it ends up with almost 70% lost from my money. And I stay away from CSE for around 7 months because of this and again I invested little by litte and also I divisified my protfolio. And brought stocks that are with good future. Now I almost recovered.

LIOC
TJL
HHL
JKH
TAFL
GRAN
NEST
and more

Woow great..

stevenapple

SHARK wrote:Perhaps he made a mistake......

And this is the time he needs our support .....

SHARK

True. But Only if he wants.

ddrperera

A2Z wrote:I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky

vote negative mark...stupid fellow,,,, you can't eat yogurt then eat banana... Very Happy 

Market R

Market R

Yesterday and today can see some green.

A2Z

A2Z

ddrperera wrote:
A2Z wrote:I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky

vote  negative mark...stupid fellow,,,, you  can't eat yogurt then eat banana... Very Happy 

You are the stupid fellow, Not me.. Please accept my negative mark which deserves you

Cricket Boy

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

A2Z wrote:
ddrperera wrote:

vote  negative mark...stupid fellow,,,, you  can't eat yogurt then eat banana... Very Happy 

You are the stupid fellow, Not me.. Please accept my negative mark which deserves you

moada athal denna avada  Very Happy 

IO3+O

Cricket Boy wrote:
A2Z wrote:
ddrperera wrote:

A2Z PISSA, HOREN NARAKUNA MALA JARA YOGURT KALA, KATE NARIWADAMA REDDA PALLEMA BERILA, OLUWA KARPAT WELA INNAKOTA MEWAGE MARU WIKAREN KIYAWANAWA THAMAI !

MEWAGE PISSAN KOTUWEN PANALA APU, NITHARAMA HORATA MALA JARAWA KANA, PERETHA RAJA PISSEK ME MULU FORUM EKATAMA NATHI NISA, MOO HONDAI GON KATHA KIYA KIYA INNA    jocolor     KENEK WIDIYATA FORUM EKE PROMOTION EKAKUTH DEELA THIYAGANNA.

MALA JARAWA KANA MEE GON WASSA !!   HONDATA YOGURT KANNA ONA HARIYA ?    rendeer   

SHARKTA MOO GANA DUKA HITHILA ANNA HELP KARANNATH BALAGENA INNAWA !!!    lol! 

SomyBoy

SomyBoy

IO3+O wrote:
Cricket Boy wrote:
A2Z wrote:
ddrperera wrote:

A2Z PISSA, HOREN NARAKUNA MALA JARA YOGURT KALA, KATE NARIWADAMA REDDA PALLEMA BERILA, OLUWA KARPAT WELA INNAKOTA MEWAGE MARU WIKAREN KIYAWANAWA THAMAI !

MEWAGE PISSAN KOTUWEN PANALA APU, NITHARAMA HORATA MALA JARAWA KANA, PERETHA RAJA PISSEK ME MULU FORUM EKATAMA NATHI NISA, MOO HONDAI GON KATHA KIYA KIYA INNA    jocolor     KENEK WIDIYATA FORUM EKE PROMOTION EKAKUTH DEELA THIYAGANNA.

MALA JARAWA KANA MEE GON WASSA !!   HONDATA YOGURT KANNA ONA HARIYA ?    rendeer   

SHARKTA MOO GANA DUKA HITHILA ANNA HELP KARANNATH BALAGENA INNAWA !!!    lol! 

lol! 

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

මෙ ප්‍රශ්ණ විසදන්න‍ෙ පොලිසිය‍ෙන්ද ? Very Happy

shadow walker

shadow walker

SHARK wrote:මෙ ප්‍රශ්ණ විසදන්න‍ෙ පොලිසිය‍ෙන්ද ? Very Happy

ah SLEF eke police ekak thiyanawada a a lol! 

kkronline

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Bartleet recommending again because there is a price hike of milk wch will give good bottom line

Quibit

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Milk is not an essential to Sri Lankan's. We should get away from the habit of drinking too much Milk. The way milk brands are advertised, with the nourishment's it brings, all Sri Lankans should be either Einstein's or Warrren Buffets. Can it be possible?

Sri Lanka is the largest importers of Milk from New Zealand.. a shame!

Rocky

Rocky

Quibit wrote:Milk is not an essential to Sri Lankan's. We should get away from the habit of drinking too much Milk. The way milk brands are advertised, with the nourishment's it brings, all Sri Lankans should be either Einstein's or Warrren Buffets. Can it be possible?

Sri Lanka is the largest importers of Milk from New Zealand.. a shame!

Actually milk is essential only upto two years from birth and That is ONLY breast fed. Not fresh milk or any other milk. 

All students don't do brilliantly well in universities and they all do not end up getting PHD's. ONLY the brilliant do. Just the same with drinking milk after two years. The milk may not be of use to all but Only those who are deficient in calcium, fat or other nutrients. 

The argument: Are PHD's really required? Is milk really required for those over two years?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum