Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» HAYCARB PLC
by Win Win Today at 2:33 pm

» It’s time to stop depending on the stock market and take control of your money.
by dayandacool Today at 2:33 pm

» What do you think about ALUMEX?
by MarketResearch Today at 1:46 pm

» Shares to Buy
by Eugine Fernando Today at 1:46 pm

» He is Bill Gates's hero. He should be everybody's hero.
by dayandacool Today at 1:35 pm

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
by crs Today at 1:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Today at 12:40 pm

» HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC (HHL.N0000)
by abey Today at 10:10 am

» Sanasa bank is going to jump Rs 75
by abey Today at 10:07 am

» RICH.N000 is heating up.
by shakthi1974 Today at 9:46 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by judecroos Today at 6:38 am

» THE COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC (CFLB.N0000)
by judecroos Today at 6:33 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by Harry82 Today at 6:06 am

» GALORE OF GOOD NEWS TO THE CSE
by Kipling Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» CHMX hidden gem
by Tradewise Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» EMER.......
by Tissa Yesterday at 5:42 pm

» Card Promotions in Sri Lanka by HNB
by samaritan Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» CINV half a billion profit
by soileconomy Yesterday at 4:39 pm

» ARPICO INSURENCE (AINS.N0000)
by sureshot Yesterday at 3:44 pm

» How does equity risk premium work
by nobileprize55 Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» Secondary market debentures
by dayandacool Yesterday at 12:30 pm

» Fixed Deposits Interest Rates - Hatton National Bank in Sri Lank
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:27 am

» Capital Savings Account with high interest rates from HNB Sri Lanka
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:12 am

» Personal Loans in Sri Lanka from Hatton National Bank (HNB)
by MarketResearch Yesterday at 10:12 am

» what are the good shares for day trading these days?
by thananjey Yesterday at 2:34 am

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 19 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests

dayandacool, dinukac, ErangaDS, Eugine Fernando, geesura, Hope123, jaya, kanishkaecomm, Kipling, lal62, MarketResearch, Nprabash, rtymia, smnsam, soileconomy, stockback, sureshot, Win Win, Zee

Most users ever online was 541 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am
Statistics
We have 23330 registered users
The newest registered user is menasros

Our users have posted a total of 356720 messages in 52540 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » ප‍්‍රකට බැංකුවක ATM ආරක්ෂක දෝෂයක්..? හැකරුන්ට ඔබගේ මුදල් දත්ත වෙත ප්‍රවේශ වීමට හැකියි..?

ප‍්‍රකට බැංකුවක ATM ආරක්ෂක දෝෂයක්..? හැකරුන්ට ඔබගේ මුදල් දත්ත වෙත ප්‍රවේශ වීමට හැකියි..?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

CSE VIJAY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Winner123 wrote:Yeah together we stand we all win.
Brother how is your KAPI horse now? We all have to stand together with KAPI horse

Eranga87


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
past actions determine your present self and situation, and your present actions determine your future situation.

The past is who you are, what made you as yourself today. The future is what you will become. It is important to learn from the past as it teaches invaluable lessons that help shape the future.

CSE VIJAY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eranga87 wrote:past actions determine your present self and situation, and your present actions determine your future situation.

The past is who you are, what made you as yourself today. The future is what you will become. It is important to learn from the past as it teaches invaluable lessons that help shape the future.

Well said

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
We all predict. But whos guesses went 100 correct. Who knew about corona?

CSE VIJAY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Corona Virus is recent matter, EAST & KAPI related to last year, after the Dividend announcement so called experts were dumping the EAST above 20, Those who guided by forum's kings were lost & sold 7.5 after XD date.


Prediction is differ from promotions, two different things

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I didnt promote kapi ever. East still good. Look at financials. dont expect quick returns.

CSE VIJAY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
We are not board of directors of EAST to admire their financials or EAST is not charity organization. we are investors expecting return.

They offered 8.50 dividend and those promoted with the support of some stooge and sold the EAST above 20. Then repurchased EAST below 8 after XD date. Understand? Dividend only 8.50.

They sold say 20- 8(Re purchase cost)=12 which one is significant ? 8.50 dividend or 12 profit with EAST share back?

ASDDS


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
This is something organized.

yasitha1989


Stock Trader
If this bank thinking about their customers first they have to announce their failure and how to be safe.  They can use clear process for problem resolved. Wen they doing like that they can keep their respect and customer safety. This problem can be seriously affect to person who use other bank cards at this ATMs. Hackers can't manage bank's accounts via client machine without big security bug, Sampath Bank is using world highly secure Blockchain technology for the information security . I'm a customer in this bank since 2005 until today, there is no other ones need to do shutdown Sampath Bank, There unfriendly staff and irresponsible management will be do it recently Shocked

nisal.034819


Stock Trader
Really worried about the way you are publishing an unverified article about Sampath Bank, irresponsibly.

You should have firstly verify the genuineness of the writer, who is being a second yer student in a private campus, and one and only member of so called Sri Lanka Information technology Association. What he does is publishing unverified information irresponsibly in order to get an public attraction towards him.

Publishing this kind of falsely news could adversely affect an entire economy of a country; and also the public interest. This is an offense by means of law, which you also have got into now.

Shame on your news, and your bankrupted forum! I suggest you should not destroy mislead the investors by maintaining such a disinformation site.

nisal.034819


Stock Trader
And also I suggest that the one who published it here also should be taken in front of the law on spreading harmful false news which can affect the public interest and subsequently the economy of the country.

yasitha1989


Stock Trader
@nisal.034819 wrote:Really worried about the way you are publishing an unverified article about Sampath Bank, irresponsibly.

You should have firstly verify the genuineness of the writer, who is being a second yer student in a private campus, and one and only member of so called Sri Lanka Information technology Association. What he does is publishing unverified information irresponsibly in order to get an public attraction towards him.

Publishing this kind of falsely news could adversely affect an entire economy of a country; and also the public interest. This is an offense by means of law, which you also have got into now.

Shame on your news, and your bankrupted forum! I suggest you should not destroy mislead the investors by maintaining such a disinformation site.
This is a ITSSL announcement of Sampath Bank Problem https://web.facebook.com/itsslOrg/photos/a.2552308864793754/3046139875410648/?type=3&theater
Want to thanks this publisher. This like problems can be badly affect to share holders but everyone have to face the truth. In this situation share holder's duty is get their business to correct path without hide truth  
Shocked Sad

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Above report is not acceptable. Bank has taken legal action against this guy. He will be arrrested with in a week.


_________________




Teller said is said..

Junior investor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
did hackers steal any money yet?

yasitha1989


Stock Trader
@Teller wrote:Above report is not acceptable. Bank has taken legal action against this guy. He will be arrrested with in a week.
Oh, How can I believe president of IESL did fake announcement. good decision from bank. Where is the bank official announcement? I haven't seen.  Shocked

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
This is XX,s master pan to abolish Sampath bank and catch the market share.


_________________




Teller said is said..

yasitha1989


Stock Trader
@Teller wrote:This is XX,s master pan to abolish Sampath bank and catch the market share.
IESL president's official announcement is available in the page. But your posts haven't  any proof. Official announcements and documents will be better than fiction for the taking share holders and account holders future decisions. If you know the xx's please mention his or her name. Need to be arrest. it will be helpful for the bank and us. I think this forum members don't trust fiction without data and information

nisal.034819


Stock Trader
Dear Yasitha,

What IRSL are you talking about? I dont know whether you are the person who is being the one and only member of that so called institute, as the names are same.

If not, I don't think that you are blind to trust an irresponsible statement done by a person who is being the one and only member, Chairman and everything of that institute. That is not even a legally registered thing.

If you search the sites of the Bank, Lanka Clear and Computer Society of Sri Lanka, which is the only recognized body, they all have issued statements on this fake news.

The bank has already taken legal actions against this, and this person has already Called over to the police. 

At least keep some parameters to judge the status of statements. Only the word “President” does not make any sense, unless the person is a professional to issue such a statement. He is just an 2nd year undergraduate at a private campus!

yasitha1989


Stock Trader
04:17:2304:17:2304:17:24
@nisal.034819 wrote:Dear Yasitha,

What IRSL are you talking about? I dont know whether you are the person who is being the one and only member of that so called institute, as the names are same.

If not, I don't think that you are blind to trust an irresponsible statement done by a person who is being the one and only member, Chairman and everything of that institute. That is not even a legally registered thing.

If you search the sites of the Bank, Lanka Clear and Computer Society of Sri Lanka, which is the only recognized body, they all have issued statements on this fake news.

The bank has already taken legal actions against this, and this person has already Called over to the police. 

At least keep some parameters to judge the status of statements. Only the word “President” does not make any sense, unless the person is a professional to issue such a statement. He is just an 2nd year undergraduate at a private campus!
Dear Nisal
I haven't seen any post from CSSL related this problem. if you have seen please post link. but I have been seen news paper article from Lanka Clear.  Bank's & Lanka Clear's announcements are relay good sources to know truth  Laughing . I don't know ITSSL is legal or not. They have more than 5000 Facebook fans . If it illegal society respectable professionals and law enforcement agencyes can stop them just now. If any one told he is a leader or president in some institute or group we can speak him to that position. We want get profits from investments this like information is valuable for us. this news can be fails. bank can take necessary action for keep customers and investors trust. I think you are expert in this sectore. Do you have any proof for Yasiru & Yasitha are same person?  Do you have any proof for confirm my membership of  ITSSL?

nisal.034819


Stock Trader
@yasitha1989 wrote:04:17:2304:17:2304:17:24
@nisal.034819 wrote:Dear Yasitha,

What IRSL are you talking about? I dont know whether you are the person who is being the one and only member of that so called institute, as the names are same.

If not, I don't think that you are blind to trust an irresponsible statement done by a person who is being the one and only member, Chairman and everything of that institute. That is not even a legally registered thing.

If you search the sites of the Bank, Lanka Clear and Computer Society of Sri Lanka, which is the only recognized body, they all have issued statements on this fake news.

The bank has already taken legal actions against this, and this person has already Called over to the police. 

At least keep some parameters to judge the status of statements. Only the word “President” does not make any sense, unless the person is a professional to issue such a statement. He is just an 2nd year undergraduate at a private campus!
Dear Nisal
I haven't seen any post from CSSL related this problem. if you have seen please post link. but I have been seen news paper article from Lanka Clear.  Bank's & Lanka Clear's announcements are relay good sources to know truth  Laughing . I don't know ITSSL is legal or not. They have more than 5000 Facebook fans . If it illegal society respectable professionals and law enforcement agencyes can stop them just now. If any one told he is a leader or president in some institute or group we can speak him to that position. We want get profits from investments this like information is valuable for us. this news can be fails. bank can take necessary action for keep customers and investors trust. I think you are expert in this sectore. Do you have any proof for Yasiru & Yasitha are same person?  Do you have any proof for confirm my membership of  ITSSL?
Dear Yasitha,

Extremely sorry that I have misread the names, and beg your pardon on any damage.

Please refer the facebook pages of TechCert and CSSL for their announcements on the incident.

Anyone can initiate facebook pages and publish rumors, and it is our responsibility to search for the professionalism of such news. No wonder why the gossip sites get so many fan counts.

It is not worth to spend time to talk about the acceptability of the publisher of the fake news, as CSSL has clearly explained the same.

yasitha1989


Stock Trader
@nisal.034819 wrote:
@yasitha1989 wrote:04:17:2304:17:2304:17:24
@nisal.034819 wrote:Dear Yasitha,

What IRSL are you talking about? I dont know whether you are the person who is being the one and only member of that so called institute, as the names are same.

If not, I don't think that you are blind to trust an irresponsible statement done by a person who is being the one and only member, Chairman and everything of that institute. That is not even a legally registered thing.

If you search the sites of the Bank, Lanka Clear and Computer Society of Sri Lanka, which is the only recognized body, they all have issued statements on this fake news.

The bank has already taken legal actions against this, and this person has already Called over to the police. 

At least keep some parameters to judge the status of statements. Only the word “President” does not make any sense, unless the person is a professional to issue such a statement. He is just an 2nd year undergraduate at a private campus!
Dear Nisal
I haven't seen any post from CSSL related this problem. if you have seen please post link. but I have been seen news paper article from Lanka Clear.  Bank's & Lanka Clear's announcements are relay good sources to know truth  Laughing . I don't know ITSSL is legal or not. They have more than 5000 Facebook fans . If it illegal society respectable professionals and law enforcement agencyes can stop them just now. If any one told he is a leader or president in some institute or group we can speak him to that position. We want get profits from investments this like information is valuable for us. this news can be fails. bank can take necessary action for keep customers and investors trust. I think you are expert in this sectore. Do you have any proof for Yasiru & Yasitha are same person?  Do you have any proof for confirm my membership of  ITSSL?
Dear Yasitha,

Extremely sorry that I have misread the names, and beg your pardon on any damage.

Please refer the facebook pages of TechCert and CSSL for their announcements on the incident.

Anyone can initiate facebook pages and publish rumors, and it is our responsibility to search for the professionalism of such news. No wonder why the gossip sites get so many fan counts.

It is not worth to spend time to talk about the acceptability of the publisher of the fake news, as CSSL has clearly explained the same.
Dear Nisal,
Please make attention about this Facebook fake news post " https://web.facebook.com/groups/498894414005989/permalink/682260845669344 .

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum