FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Vote_lcap68%Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Vote_lcap18%Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Vote_lcap13%Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Market likely to begin its downward trend soon!

Market likely to begin its downward trend soon!

+14
Kipling
ResearchMan
roshan1039
kalu351
Hope123
bhanu
God Father
thestock123
Sanju121
Equityinvestor
chathura123
Rational Investor
MarketWch
Quibit
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Initial Corona buying hype is over. Market will start to see red now and likely to continue through the week. Buyers beware. Caveat Emptor.

Todays Performance:
ASPI
4,780.22 -19.67 -0.41%
S&P SL20
1,997.20 -37.18 -1.83%
Share Volume
52,439,173
Turnover
1,034,992,483.60

Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Scree106



Last edited by Quibit on Tue May 26, 2020 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

MarketWch

MarketWch
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Even a kid can see market is recovering,

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator

What a joke, in Which world market goes straight up?
Everyone Can see mkt is recovering. Any healthy market have ups and downs.
Don't try to panic people

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@ Quibit -Can you please elaborate a bit your statement.

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Rational Investor wrote:@ Quibit -Can you please elaborate a bit your statement.


Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Qxo8y

MarketWch

MarketWch
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Qubit if you didn't had a chance to collect stocks at low it's your fault don't think everyone else are idiots to fall to your traps,don't mislead others.get a life😂

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Market again will be down because of so many reasons.
If you dont know the reason go and check .whole problem is still there.

MarketWch

MarketWch
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@chathura123 wrote:Market again will be down because of so many reasons.
If you dont know the reason go and check .whole problem is still there.
You wait and see and collect when it moves higher than before.With your comments i can understand how your analysis is.Good luck
Try to keep the cash in your account because you are not fit to even invest for short term with your mindset.I feel sorry for you.Try to get more knowledge and even though i joined the forum shortly i have more experience than you think.Cheers to those who ignored these pandits.

Market moving up and down is just the nature.WHat is important is Never sell when MR.MARKET gives crazy valuation in market.

Read some books and get knowledge without putting crazy comments.

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator

@MarketWch wrote:
@chathura123 wrote:Market again will be down because of so many reasons.
If you dont know the reason go and check .whole problem is still there.
You wait and see and collect when it moves higher than before.With your comments i can understand how your analysis is.Good luck
Try to keep the cash in your account because you are not fit to even invest for short term with your mindset.I feel sorry for you.Try to get more knowledge and even though i joined the forum shortly i have more experience than you think.Cheers to those who ignored these pandits.

Market moving up and down is just the nature.WHat is important is Never sell when MR.MARKET gives crazy valuation in market.

Read some books and get knowledge without putting crazy comments.
Those who cant analyze the present trend of CSE please go and open a fixed deposit, because you are not suitable to invest in stock market you will loose your money.

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@roshan1039 wrote:
@MarketWch wrote:
@chathura123 wrote:Market again will be down because of so many reasons.
If you dont know the reason go and check .whole problem is still there.
You wait and see and collect when it moves higher than before.With your comments i can understand how your analysis is.Good luck
Try to keep the cash in your account because you are not fit to even invest for short term with your mindset.I feel sorry for you.Try to get more knowledge and even though i joined the forum shortly i have more experience than you think.Cheers to those who ignored these pandits.

Market moving up and down is just the nature.WHat is important is Never sell when MR.MARKET gives crazy valuation in market.

Read some books and get knowledge without putting crazy comments.
Those who cant analyze the present trend of CSE please go and open a fixed deposit, because you are not suitable to invest in stock market you will loose your money.

Well said

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

What to analysis ?
You all will understand in future when no body wont come to purchase shares from HNWI .they will try to sell to retailers at some moment .
Srilankan market is different due to so many reasons.
I have Experiance in more than 3 international market .
Srilankan market is highly manipulated.
But investor who has common sense with knowledge can understand .
Cheers who take my advises.
We wait and see.
I already make morethan 80% on this market downturn with investing so many assets.
Like stocks,commodities,options....
So you don't need to worry .I never have FD since I can make more than 80% per annum . He he

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Massive crossings of JKH



13:58:30 Cross-JKH 895,770@110.00 +3.10 = 98,534,700

13:57:59 Cross-JKH 1,104,230@110.00 +3.10 = 121,465,300

13:15:29 Cross-JKH 225,000@109.00 +2.10 = 24,525,000

13:13:20 Cross-JKH 277,500@109.00 +2.10 = 30,247,500

12:50:51 Cross-JKH 500,000@109.00 +2.10 = 54,500,000

12:27:56 Cross-JKH 300,000@109.00 +2.10 = 32,700,000

12:27:02 Cross-JKH 440,592@109.00 +2.10 = 48,024,528

12:25:09 Cross-JKH 300,000@109.00 +2.10 = 32,700,000

12:13:26 Cross-JKH 2,000,000@109.00 +2.10 = 218,000,000

12:10:54 Cross-JKH 500,000@107.00 +0.10 = 53,500,000

thestock123


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@ chathura
I think you are correct .the most people are srilanka have disease of patientless.
I think those people are stock brokers not investors who blamed at you .
Keep it up

God Father


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

"The big question on everyone's mind — both traders and investors — is this bounce that we're seeing is it just a short covering market rally that will ultimately fail, return to the lows, potentially take us through the lows? Or is the this a "V" bottom and we're moving back up to the highs and potentially through the highs"

bhanu


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

It is tuff call.. personally I feel that market should go up but in a less speed.. this is like it is expecting a crash.. I'm still at a 10% lost, my portfolio. I would like to see it becomes green but still I prefer a more stable growth. Not like this. But it seems like this run will keep going till the election

Hope123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Better to be optimistic that the market would go up. Exchange rate appreciation too giving more positive signs of it.

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@ Hope 123
Be positive always is not good for investment .you need to know when release clutch and put brake .
Exchange rate appreciation check with foreign reserves.

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator

There won't be a market crash as some of these pandiths predicts market will go up from current levels, but it wont be a straight up there will be downs cooling off the market.
Invest wisely select good shares don't go behind craps.

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@roshan1039 wrote:There won't be a market crash as some of these pandiths predicts market will go up from current levels, but it wont be a straight up there will be downs cooling off the market.
Invest wisely select good shares don't go behind craps.
Very well said

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Bc78cf10

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator

@Quibit wrote:Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Bc78cf10
Ohh very interesting market is going down

Can you give us from 11th May to date screenshots of market performance like this so everyone will get to know which direction market is heading.

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Market dropped beginning at where.
6500/- ups and down but overall trend is down ward.
I will say market cabt go above 5200 .
Lol

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator

Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Screen13
Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Screen12
Market likely to begin its downward trend soon! Screen11[url=https://servimg.com/view/17257360/6]

ResearchMan

ResearchMan
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

The market voting machine swings into action? The weighing machine of earnings and valuation has taken back seat. So rally may not be sustained with weak companies. Companies that earn low returns may get an occasional bounce in the short run but their long term performance will be just as miserable as their return on capital. The market rewards companies that earn high returns on capital over long term.

Kipling


Expert
Expert

Roshan. We need you to place RM statement in the proper perspective.
Quibit was clean bowled & has retired to the pavilion nursing her wrath to keep it warm.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum