FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

LOLC  අලුත්ම රහස .. මිල රුපියල් 300 ට Vote_lcap68%LOLC  අලුත්ම රහස .. මිල රුපියල් 300 ට Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
LOLC  අලුත්ම රහස .. මිල රුපියල් 300 ට Vote_lcap18%LOLC  අලුත්ම රහස .. මිල රුපියල් 300 ට Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
LOLC  අලුත්ම රහස .. මිල රුපියල් 300 ට Vote_lcap13%LOLC  අලුත්ම රහස .. මිල රුපියල් 300 ට Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Penny Stock Companies
by thankrishan Today at 1:28 pm

» Hidden Gem - GLAS - 40/- Soon
by invest thinker Today at 1:18 pm

» HSenid IPO
by abey Today at 12:31 pm

» Fundamental/Technical analysis & beyond ~CLC
by PhilT Today at 12:17 pm

» NAMU/WATA super gain
by Kaptivajkss Today at 11:37 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by cheetah Today at 11:33 am

» Key Plantation Company Fair Values - KOTA, TPL and KVAL with very High Upside
by Kaptivajkss Today at 11:09 am

» LLUB comparison between 2016- 2021 Same EPS Trading at Huge discount
by Kaptivajkss Today at 11:04 am

» LOFC Direction
by PhilT Today at 10:58 am

» KZOO 32.8% Upside
by Swissinvest Today at 10:55 am

» LOLC waiting for LOFC 100+ and CLC 100+
by Swissinvest Today at 10:23 am

» LANKA REALTY INVESTMENTS PLC -ASCO
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:10 am

» Bloodbath is Coming ? Correction is Coming ? අලුත් ගෲප් හදාගෙන අපි genuine කියලා එන පරණ මහත්(හොරුන්) වරුන් ගෙන් බේරෙන්න
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:03 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by Pbv Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» TILE / LWL / RCL
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 5:16 pm

» Month end impact on LOFC and CLC
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 3:05 pm

» Water For All - CIND
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» U.S. inflation is one of the highest in the world
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:09 pm

» Oil Plummets
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» ASPI Trend
by hotstock Yesterday at 12:45 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » LOLC අලුත්ම රහස .. මිල රුපියල් 300 ට

LOLC අලුත්ම රහස .. මිල රුපියල් 300 ට

+8
npgslnawa
roshan1039
ddrperera
Equityinvestor
geshan
dayandacool
vikiperera
Bakka1988
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Bakka1988

Bakka1988
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

ඉෂාර නානායක්කාර මහතා කීර්තිමත් ව්‍යාපාරිකයෙක් වුවද  කපටියෙකි එල්ඕඑල්සී සමාගමේ 80% වැඩි කොටස් වලට හිමිකම් කියන ඔහු  සමාගම කොටස් වෙලඳපොලෙන් ඉවත් කිරීමට සැරසෙයි. ඒ සඳහා ඉතුරු සියලු කොටස් කරුවන් හට රුපියල් 300 ක ට ඉහළ මුදලක් ගෙවා ලබාගැනීමට සැලසුමක් ඇත.එ  සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන මුදල ඔහුට පහුගිය දිනවල විදේශීය මූල්‍ය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබූ ඇමෙරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 450 යොදාගැනේ. එවිට විදේශීය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබෙන ඉතුරු මුදල වන ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 150කට අධික මුදල ඔහුගේ තනි අයිතියට 2021 වසරේ දී ලැබේ. එය ඔහුගේ සම්පූර්ණ ලාභයකි මීට අමතරවසමාගම රුපියල් 300 කට එහා මිල වන නිසා හි සම්පූර්ණ වත්කමක් රුපියල් බිලියන 150 ඉක්මවනු ඇත.
LOLc is planning to announce delist above Rs 300

Don't Be Poor likes this post

roshan1039 and geshan dislike this post

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

What a great news I love youI love youI love you♥❣🎉

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator

@Bakka, do you have a source for this bro?. If I remember correctly, Rusi or Soheli bought 700million rs worth of LOLC at 120 rs couple of weeks back. If what u say is true, that will be a heck of a lot of money that Mr Nanayakkara will be paying to captains 🤔🤔

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator

@Bakka, do you have a source for this bro?. If I remember correctly, Rusi or Soheli bought 700million rs worth of LOLC at 120 rs couple of weeks back. If what u say is true, that will be a heck of a lot of money that Mr Nanayakkara will be paying to captains 🤔🤔

Bakka1988

Bakka1988
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@dayandacool wrote:@Bakka, do you have a source for this bro?. If I remember correctly, Rusi or Soheli bought 700million rs worth of LOLC at 120 rs couple of weeks back. If what u say is true, that will be a heck of a lot of money that Mr Nanayakkara will be paying to captains 🤔🤔
Machan documents ne. Matath apu news ekak. Share karana eka hodai kiyala hithuna

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator

Ela machan. Thank you for sharing the news 👍😊

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Any way. This can be happen. Mr ishara nanayakkara is a cheater. He did not pay any dividend to poor share holders he needs මස් රාත්තල

NadeeR likes this post

geshan


Stock Trader

@Bakka1988 wrote:ඉෂාර නානායක්කාර මහතා කීර්තිමත් ව්‍යාපාරිකයෙක් වුවද  කපටියෙකි එල්ඕඑල්සී සමාගමේ 80% වැඩි කොටස් වලට හිමිකම් කියන ඔහු  සමාගම කොටස් වෙලඳපොලෙන් ඉවත් කිරීමට සැරසෙයි. ඒ සඳහා ඉතුරු සියලු කොටස් කරුවන් හට රුපියල් 300 ක ට ඉහළ මුදලක් ගෙවා ලබාගැනීමට සැලසුමක් ඇත.එ  සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන මුදල ඔහුට පහුගිය දිනවල විදේශීය මූල්‍ය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබූ ඇමෙරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 450 යොදාගැනේ. එවිට විදේශීය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබෙන ඉතුරු මුදල වන ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 150කට අධික මුදල ඔහුගේ තනි අයිතියට 2021 වසරේ දී ලැබේ. එය ඔහුගේ සම්පූර්ණ ලාභයකි මීට අමතරවසමාගම රුපියල් 300 කට එහා මිල වන නිසා හි සම්පූර්ණ වත්කමක් රුපියල් බිලියන 150 ඉක්මවනු ඇත.
LOLc is planning to announce delist above Rs 300

ishara නානයක්කාර රුපිය 300ට delist කරන්න ඕන නං මිලියන ගානක් shares වෙන අයට ගන්න නොදී ඉන්න තිබ්බනෙ. නිකන් බොරු නොකියා හිටු හොර දොස්තර

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@geshan wrote:
@Bakka1988 wrote:ඉෂාර නානායක්කාර මහතා කීර්තිමත් ව්‍යාපාරිකයෙක් වුවද  කපටියෙකි එල්ඕඑල්සී සමාගමේ 80% වැඩි කොටස් වලට හිමිකම් කියන ඔහු  සමාගම කොටස් වෙලඳපොලෙන් ඉවත් කිරීමට සැරසෙයි. ඒ සඳහා ඉතුරු සියලු කොටස් කරුවන් හට රුපියල් 300 ක ට ඉහළ මුදලක් ගෙවා ලබාගැනීමට සැලසුමක් ඇත.එ  සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන මුදල ඔහුට පහුගිය දිනවල විදේශීය මූල්‍ය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබූ ඇමෙරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 450 යොදාගැනේ. එවිට විදේශීය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබෙන ඉතුරු මුදල වන ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 150කට අධික මුදල ඔහුගේ තනි අයිතියට 2021 වසරේ දී ලැබේ. එය ඔහුගේ සම්පූර්ණ ලාභයකි මීට අමතරවසමාගම රුපියල් 300 කට එහා මිල වන නිසා හි සම්පූර්ණ වත්කමක් රුපියල් බිලියන 150 ඉක්මවනු ඇත.
LOLc is planning to announce delist above Rs 300

ishara නානයක්කාර රුපිය 300ට delist කරන්න ඕන නං මිලියන ගානක් shares වෙන අයට ගන්න නොදී ඉන්න තිබ්බනෙ. නිකන් බොරු නොකියා හිටු හොර දොස්තර
 
Sirawata. 300 deela delist karai 😂

mahasona2 dislikes this post

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Mr geshan please maintain discipline. If you are not agree with the statement there is a way to tell it. Don't behaviour like animals here .this is a business forum.

ddrperera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@geshan wrote:
@Bakka1988 wrote:ඉෂාර නානායක්කාර මහතා කීර්තිමත් ව්‍යාපාරිකයෙක් වුවද  කපටියෙකි එල්ඕඑල්සී සමාගමේ 80% වැඩි කොටස් වලට හිමිකම් කියන ඔහු  සමාගම කොටස් වෙලඳපොලෙන් ඉවත් කිරීමට සැරසෙයි. ඒ සඳහා ඉතුරු සියලු කොටස් කරුවන් හට රුපියල් 300 ක ට ඉහළ මුදලක් ගෙවා ලබාගැනීමට සැලසුමක් ඇත.එ  සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන මුදල ඔහුට පහුගිය දිනවල විදේශීය මූල්‍ය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබූ ඇමෙරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 450 යොදාගැනේ. එවිට විදේශීය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබෙන ඉතුරු මුදල වන ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 150කට අධික මුදල ඔහුගේ තනි අයිතියට 2021 වසරේ දී ලැබේ. එය ඔහුගේ සම්පූර්ණ ලාභයකි මීට අමතරවසමාගම රුපියල් 300 කට එහා මිල වන නිසා හි සම්පූර්ණ වත්කමක් රුපියල් බිලියන 150 ඉක්මවනු ඇත.
LOLc is planning to announce delist above Rs 300

ishara නානයක්කාර රුපිය 300ට delist කරන්න ඕන නං මිලියන ගානක් shares වෙන අයට ගන්න නොදී ඉන්න තිබ්බනෙ. නිකන් බොරු නොකියා හිටු හොර දොස්තර
YES OF COURSE..AHU WENNA EPPA PAL HOREK HORA DOCTOR.. MEKA HIRA WELA INNE RS.180 DI ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator

This is a fake news, dont get caught
If he want to buy, why he didnt step in when foreigners are selling last month.
I have seen time to time manipulators speculate on lolc group and innocents get caught.
Lolc has a value as they got huge amount from recent sale of Prasac, lot of traders entered below 118 and waiting to dump.
Entire group ( Lolc, Brwn and Lofc )may go up, but if you dont know the game avoid.
If you can hold for long term current price is not bad as well.

thestock123 likes this post

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@vikiperera wrote:Mr geshan please maintain discipline. If you are not agree with the statement there is a way to tell it. Don't behaviour like animals here .this is a business forum.
Mr Viki how about people intentionally spreading false rumors? What kind of discipline is that?

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Equityinvestor wrote:
@vikiperera wrote:Mr geshan please maintain discipline. If you are not agree with the statement there is a way to tell it. Don't behaviour like animals here .this is a business forum.
Mr Viki how about people intentionally spreading false rumors? What kind of discipline is that?
There is no market without manipulation in the world my friend. Manipulation s keep running the market

Bakka1988

Bakka1988
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

What a buying Lolc wow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

npgslnawa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Bakka1988 wrote:What a buying Lolc wow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  
Why people are selling ? Without price improvement....  scratch scratch

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@vikiperera wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@vikiperera wrote:Mr geshan please maintain discipline. If you are not agree with the statement there is a way to tell it. Don't behaviour like animals here .this is a business forum.
Mr Viki how about people intentionally spreading false rumors? What kind of discipline is that?
There is no market without manipulation in the world my friend. Manipulation s keep running the market

So spreading false rumors is manipulation?

May be you can tell that to Mr Ajith Rohana and he will release people arrested for spreading false rumors of Covid.

Bakka1988

Bakka1988
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@npgslnawa wrote:
@Bakka1988 wrote:What a buying Lolc wow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  
Why people are selling ? Without price improvement....  scratch scratch
Yes billioners are buying

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Price manipulation of LOLC share was very apparent at the start of trading today. At the open it self someone dumped a quantity bringing the price down to 116 to scare away buyers. But it didnt work coz the market was bullish and there was strong buying

Kipling likes this post

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

LOLc having fake selling. Da I think this is a game to take shares at low prices from innocent investers. Now they have collected more than 3 million of shares below 130

Promoney likes this post

Bakka1988

Bakka1988
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

LOLc on it's own way  Laughing Laughing Laughing

npgslnawa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

What happen to Financial reports.. ? Why LOLC is silent??

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@npgslnawa wrote:What happen to Financial reports.. ? Why LOLC is silent??
Here another guy caught in gambler's game....... Smile Smile Smile

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@npgslnawa wrote:What happen to Financial reports.. ? Why LOLC is silent??
Here another guy caught in gambler's game....... Smile Smile Smile

Lol Laughing

wallstreetguy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

It's sad that many retailers get caught to this bullshit! and they are driven away from the market and in the long term our volume drops because of their burning experience!

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum