FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Keep eye on RWSL Vote_lcap68%Keep eye on RWSL Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Keep eye on RWSL Vote_lcap18%Keep eye on RWSL Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Keep eye on RWSL Vote_lcap13%Keep eye on RWSL Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» NAMU/WATA super gain
by Kaptivajkss Today at 12:43 am

» LOFC Direction
by RAVI1980 Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by Pbv Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Bloodbath is Coming ? Correction is Coming ? අලුත් ගෲප් හදාගෙන අපි genuine කියලා එන පරණ මහත්(හොරුන්) වරුන් ගෙන් බේරෙන්න
by stockchaser Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» LANKA REALTY INVESTMENTS PLC -ASCO
by Pbv Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» LOLC waiting for LOFC 100+ and CLC 100+
by Sapudev Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» Key Plantation Company Fair Values - KOTA, TPL and KVAL with very High Upside
by Kaptivajkss Yesterday at 8:31 pm

» LLUB comparison between 2016- 2021 Same EPS Trading at Huge discount
by Kaptivajkss Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» TILE / LWL / RCL
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 5:16 pm

» HSenid IPO
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 5:14 pm

» Month end impact on LOFC and CLC
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 3:05 pm

» Water For All - CIND
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» U.S. inflation is one of the highest in the world
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:09 pm

» Oil Plummets
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» ASPI Trend
by hotstock Yesterday at 12:45 pm

» GEMS at LOW price TYRE. RICH.
by Chathur Yesterday at 11:30 am

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by jehan008 Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:36 pm

» HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC (HHL.N0000)
by LAMDA Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:35 pm

» CFLB hidden gem
by LAMDA Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:34 pm

» Hidden Gem - GLAS - 40/- Soon
by LAMDA Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:29 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Keep eye on RWSL

Keep eye on RWSL

+8
KavinduTM
nish84
Junior investor
Pradeep90
Teller
ErangaDS
cseguide
dilshangac
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Keep eye on RWSL Empty Keep eye on RWSL Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:51 am

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Huge buying today between 3.10-3.70. This stock will touch 4.50 by Tommorow. Let's see  Laughing

ErangaDS likes this post

2Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:30 pm

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

yes I bought today. let's see tomorrow.

3Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:52 pm

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

If they lift the barrier , Its pretty much achievable today .

4Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:03 pm

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@ErangaDS wrote:If they lift the barrier , Its pretty much achievable today
Hope opening price will be 4/- on tommorow

ErangaDS likes this post

5Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:00 pm

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

2019-2020 was one of the best years they had ,
EPS- 0.41 / Net Asset- 4.63 (refer financials)
DPS - 0.1 (xd 02 October)

"President Rajapakshe has instructed to halt salt imports , & given a timeline to state owned Lanka salt company to comeup with strategies to make the company profitable & attract export market" - This will be a great news for the industry & RWSL going forward.

6Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:27 pm

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

If we produce what we can produce in Sri Lanka it is good for our companies and for the country.

ErangaDS likes this post

7Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:47 pm

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Yeah , its shame to know that Srilanka used to import 40%+ our salt requirement. Lets hope with the help of new policies this will turnaround.

KavinduTM likes this post

8Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:38 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

The issue is current facilities not enogh them to produce the demand . They must upgrade their technology . Thats the reason their EPS is very low


_________________




Teller said is said..

ErangaDS and Ruchira sm like this post

9Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:38 am

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

They have RS380 million worth of FDs(30/06/2020) , its time for them to make use of it. Theres no point of keeping FDs in this low rate environment , better to invest in the business and increse capacity.

10Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:16 am

Pradeep90


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Is it good for buy @3.80/3.90(today morning)

11Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:00 am

Junior investor

Junior investor
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I use raigam salt and it is in fact very clean and good. I don't have this stock in my portfolio yet because of weak financials.

රයිගම් ලුනු මම හිතන්නෙ ලංකාවෙ තියෙන හොඳම ලුනු.

KavinduTM likes this post

12Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:59 am

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

4.50 Today

13Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:42 am

Pradeep90


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Will it go 4.50??

14Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:31 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Pradeep90 wrote:Is it good for buy @3.80/3.90(today morning)

Nah

15Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:32 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Pradeep90 wrote:Will it go 4.50??

Nah

16Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:48 pm

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@KavinduTM wrote:
@Pradeep90 wrote:Will it go 4.50??

Nah
Kavindu, I feel CTBL is a good stock to buy around 3.40-3.50. What do you think?

engineer dislikes this post

17Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:34 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Pradeep90 wrote:Will it go 4.50??

Nah
Kavindu, I feel CTBL is a good stock to buy around 3.40-3.50. What do you think?

I also watching CTBL these days. Doesn't feel to buy. Didn't you grab the opportunity of KGAL or NAMU?

18Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:17 pm

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Pradeep90 wrote:Will it go 4.50??

Nah
Kavindu, I feel CTBL is a good stock to buy around 3.40-3.50. What do you think?

I also watching CTBL these days. Doesn't feel to buy. Didn't you grab the opportunity of KGAL or NAMU?
Nope. I missed and those are too heavy for my baby budget 😉😉

19Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:26 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Pradeep90 wrote:Will it go 4.50??

Nah
Kavindu, I feel CTBL is a good stock to buy around 3.40-3.50. What do you think?

I also watching CTBL these days. Doesn't feel to buy. Didn't you grab the opportunity of KGAL or NAMU?
Nope. I missed and those are too heavy for my baby budget 😉😉
Hey come on, quantity doesn't matter as they both have good dividend yields of >9%. Also i'm the smallest investor here -,- not only from age but from the investment. I'm able to trade online just bcz of my dad's money.

pra4u likes this post

20Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:34 pm

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Pradeep90 wrote:Will it go 4.50??

Nah
Kavindu, I feel CTBL is a good stock to buy around 3.40-3.50. What do you think?

I also watching CTBL these days. Doesn't feel to buy. Didn't you grab the opportunity of KGAL or NAMU?
Nope. I missed and those are too heavy for my baby budget 😉😉
Hey come on, quantity doesn't matter as they both have good dividend yields of >9%. Also i'm the smallest investor here -,- not only from age but from the investment. I'm able to trade online just bcz of my dad's money.
I’m limiting my investment on the shares below 20/- for now. Trying to buy some good shares around this price.

21Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:52 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@vikey wrote:I’m limiting my investment on the shares below 20/- for now. Trying to buy some good shares around this price.

Don't limit your success like that. Not good for u.

22Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:26 pm

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:I’m limiting my investment on the shares below 20/- for now. Trying to buy some good shares around this price.

Don't limit your success like that. Not good for u.
Thanks Kavindu. Have to increase the capital. Let’s see.

KavinduTM likes this post

23Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:37 pm

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@nish84 wrote:

4.50 Today



Not within a day but at some point "YES !
Good collection is going on around Rs3.6 

https://www.hirunews.lk/english/business/249566/steps-to-increase-local-salt-demand

24Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:02 pm

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@ErangaDS wrote:
@nish84 wrote:

4.50 Today





Not within a day but at some point "YES !
Good collection is going on around Rs3.6 

https://www.hirunews.lk/english/business/249566/steps-to-increase-local-salt-dem
This company has the political support of the government. Hence do not want to fear entering for this. Future Gem

ErangaDS likes this post

25Keep eye on RWSL Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:51 am

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@dilshangac wrote:
@ErangaDS wrote:
@nish84 wrote:

4.50 Today







Not within a day but at some point "YES !
Good collection is going on around Rs3.6 

https://www.hirunews.lk/english/business/249566/steps-to-increase-local-salt-dem
This company has the political support of the government. Hence do not want to fear entering for this. Future Gem

Big collections @3.60 , This might go pass 4 this week.

Ekanayake90 likes this post

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum