Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Contribute
Submit Post

Submit Post

Latest topics

» Remember, you’re trading, not investing.
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 10:11 am

» Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex
by engineer Today at 9:58 am

» Teller's Predictions
by fireshelter Today at 9:49 am

» RIL Property
by PDH Today at 9:43 am

» Sri Lanka’s Ceylon Tea prices may get boost from Russian winter buying
by shakthi1974 Today at 9:37 am

» Sanasa bank is going to jump Rs 75
by engineer Today at 9:33 am

» Central Bank says economy on recovery path
by ONTHEMONEY Today at 9:04 am

» GALORE OF GOOD NEWS TO THE CSE
by samaritan Today at 9:04 am

» COLOMBO PORT CITY PROJECT WINS "GLOBAL BEST PROJECT"TITLE
by samaritan Today at 9:01 am

» JKH ACQUIRES ADDITIONAL 26.7% OF VLDL FOR Rs 6 BILLION
by samaritan Today at 8:49 am

» Look for Tkyo
by jaya Today at 8:45 am

» What are the websites available to get daily business news?l
by heroxhere Today at 8:23 am

» Outstanding October!
by heroxhere Today at 8:18 am

» C M HOLDINGS PLC (COLO.N0000)
by Kipling Today at 7:29 am

» Shares to Buy
by Love Boy Today at 6:26 am

» DON'T MISS LANKA MILK FOODS[LMF] - LOCAL PRODUCT INCREASING MARKET SHARE rapidly
by smnsam Today at 6:23 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by Eranga87 Today at 1:29 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by Love Boy Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 11:36 pm

» Card Promotions in Sri Lanka by HNB
by kingraj1 Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» CINV half a billion profit
by Chithi Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» He is Bill Gates's hero. He should be everybody's hero.
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC (WAPO.N0000)
by stockback Yesterday at 6:30 pm

» Rich ........15/-..........
by Tissa Yesterday at 6:14 pm

» RICH.N000 is heating up.
by Tissa Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» It’s time to stop depending on the stock market and take control of your money.
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 2:47 pm

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

Statistics
We have 23330 registered users
The newest registered user is menasros

Our users have posted a total of 356782 messages in 52549 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market Talk » Keep eye on RWSL

Keep eye on RWSL

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:48 pm

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Pradeep90 wrote:Will it go 4.50??

Nah
Kavindu, I feel CTBL is a good stock to buy around 3.40-3.50. What do you think?

22Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:34 pm

KavinduTM


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Pradeep90 wrote:Will it go 4.50??

Nah
Kavindu, I feel CTBL is a good stock to buy around 3.40-3.50. What do you think?

I also watching CTBL these days. Doesn't feel to buy. Didn't you grab the opportunity of KGAL or NAMU?

23Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:17 pm

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Pradeep90 wrote:Will it go 4.50??

Nah
Kavindu, I feel CTBL is a good stock to buy around 3.40-3.50. What do you think?

I also watching CTBL these days. Doesn't feel to buy. Didn't you grab the opportunity of KGAL or NAMU?
Nope. I missed and those are too heavy for my baby budget 😉😉

24Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:26 pm

KavinduTM


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Pradeep90 wrote:Will it go 4.50??

Nah
Kavindu, I feel CTBL is a good stock to buy around 3.40-3.50. What do you think?

I also watching CTBL these days. Doesn't feel to buy. Didn't you grab the opportunity of KGAL or NAMU?
Nope. I missed and those are too heavy for my baby budget 😉😉
Hey come on, quantity doesn't matter as they both have good dividend yields of >9%. Also i'm the smallest investor here -,- not only from age but from the investment. I'm able to trade online just bcz of my dad's money.

pra4u likes this post

25Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:34 pm

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Pradeep90 wrote:Will it go 4.50??

Nah
Kavindu, I feel CTBL is a good stock to buy around 3.40-3.50. What do you think?

I also watching CTBL these days. Doesn't feel to buy. Didn't you grab the opportunity of KGAL or NAMU?
Nope. I missed and those are too heavy for my baby budget 😉😉
Hey come on, quantity doesn't matter as they both have good dividend yields of >9%. Also i'm the smallest investor here -,- not only from age but from the investment. I'm able to trade online just bcz of my dad's money.
I’m limiting my investment on the shares below 20/- for now. Trying to buy some good shares around this price.

26Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:52 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@vikey wrote:I’m limiting my investment on the shares below 20/- for now. Trying to buy some good shares around this price.

Don't limit your success like that. Not good for u.

27Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:26 pm

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:I’m limiting my investment on the shares below 20/- for now. Trying to buy some good shares around this price.

Don't limit your success like that. Not good for u.
Thanks Kavindu. Have to increase the capital. Let’s see.

KavinduTM likes this post

28Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:37 pm

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@nish84 wrote:

4.50 Today



Not within a day but at some point "YES !
Good collection is going on around Rs3.6 

https://www.hirunews.lk/english/business/249566/steps-to-increase-local-salt-demand

29Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:02 pm

dilshangac


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@ErangaDS wrote:
@nish84 wrote:

4.50 Today





Not within a day but at some point "YES !
Good collection is going on around Rs3.6 

https://www.hirunews.lk/english/business/249566/steps-to-increase-local-salt-dem
This company has the political support of the government. Hence do not want to fear entering for this. Future Gem

ErangaDS likes this post

30Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:51 am

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@dilshangac wrote:
@ErangaDS wrote:
@nish84 wrote:

4.50 Today







Not within a day but at some point "YES !
Good collection is going on around Rs3.6 

https://www.hirunews.lk/english/business/249566/steps-to-increase-local-salt-dem
This company has the political support of the government. Hence do not want to fear entering for this. Future Gem

Big collections @3.60 , This might go pass 4 this week.

Ekanayake90 likes this post

31Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:37 am

Ekanayake90

Ekanayake90
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Another share running towards new high 🚀🚀Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 80778710

ErangaDS likes this post

32Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:44 pm

dilshangac


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@ErangaDS wrote:
@dilshangac wrote:
@ErangaDS wrote:
@nish84 wrote:

4.50 Today









Not within a day but at some point "YES !
Good collection is going on around Rs3.6 

https://www.hirunews.lk/english/business/249566/steps-to-increase-local-salt-dem
This company has the political support of the government. Hence do not want to fear entering for this. Future Gem

Big collections @3.60 , This might go pass 4 this week.
It has the potential to touch 4.30/-  I am still holding. company has a government backup also. cheers Smile

ErangaDS and judecroos like this post

33Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:49 pm

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@dilshangac wrote:
@ErangaDS wrote:
@dilshangac wrote:
@ErangaDS wrote:
@nish84 wrote:

4.50 Today











Not within a day but at some point "YES !
Good collection is going on around Rs3.6 

https://www.hirunews.lk/english/business/249566/steps-to-increase-local-salt-dem
This company has the political support of the government. Hence do not want to fear entering for this. Future Gem

Big collections @3.60 , This might go pass 4 this week.
It has the potential to touch 4.30/-  I am still holding. company has a government backup also. cheers Smile

Indeed, Import restrictions(New market opportunity) ,
Government policy to make Sri Lanka self sufficient in salt & exploring export market.Future looks extremely good for RWSL.

34Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:33 am

dilshangac


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Rally started.. cheers guys cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

35Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:44 am

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@dilshangac wrote:Rally started.. cheers guys cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Approximate target?

36Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:05 pm

dilshangac


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@vikey wrote:
@dilshangac wrote:Rally started.. cheers guys cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Approximate target?
5+ within a month.

ErangaDS likes this post

37Keep eye on RWSL - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep eye on RWSL on Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:05 pm

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@dilshangac wrote:
@vikey wrote:
@dilshangac wrote:Rally started.. cheers guys cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Approximate target?
5+ within a month.
 
Or a week Basketball💰 Unlike most of other red hot penny stocks this one has a good balance sheet.'Fundamentally strong & good business environment under new government.

judecroos likes this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum