These are investments and not loans that burden the economy and should be encouraged.@KingMaker2020 wrote:News was released after market close today...
- Shandong Haohua Tire Co. signs BOI deal for $ 300 m export tyre manufacturing plant in Hambantota
- Will manufacture semi-steel radial tyres and all-steel radial tyres needed for trucks, buses and passenger cars
- To create nearly 2,000 job opportunities
- Factory to be set up on 121 acres of land in Industrial Park within H’tota International Port
- Phase 1 targets annual production of 9 m tyres to be shipped in 45,000 containers via H’tota port
- Project will help SL double rubber sector exports to $ 2 b by 2025
- PM, Namal, new Chinese envoy and Shandong Haohua Chief witness agreement signing via video
Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..
All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.