FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_lcap68%Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» NAMU/WATA super gain
by Kaptivajkss Today at 12:43 am

» LOFC Direction
by RAVI1980 Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by Pbv Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Bloodbath is Coming ? Correction is Coming ? අලුත් ගෲප් හදාගෙන අපි genuine කියලා එන පරණ මහත්(හොරුන්) වරුන් ගෙන් බේරෙන්න
by stockchaser Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» LANKA REALTY INVESTMENTS PLC -ASCO
by Pbv Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» LOLC waiting for LOFC 100+ and CLC 100+
by Sapudev Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» Key Plantation Company Fair Values - KOTA, TPL and KVAL with very High Upside
by Kaptivajkss Yesterday at 8:31 pm

» LLUB comparison between 2016- 2021 Same EPS Trading at Huge discount
by Kaptivajkss Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» TILE / LWL / RCL
by Thushara Ayya Yesterday at 5:16 pm

» HSenid IPO
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 5:14 pm

» Month end impact on LOFC and CLC
by Swissinvest Yesterday at 3:05 pm

» Water For All - CIND
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» U.S. inflation is one of the highest in the world
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:09 pm

» Oil Plummets
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» ASPI Trend
by hotstock Yesterday at 12:45 pm

» GEMS at LOW price TYRE. RICH.
by Chathur Yesterday at 11:30 am

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by jehan008 Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:36 pm

» HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC (HHL.N0000)
by LAMDA Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:35 pm

» CFLB hidden gem
by LAMDA Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:34 pm

» Hidden Gem - GLAS - 40/- Soon
by LAMDA Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:29 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Tomorrow Runner will be ……

Tomorrow Runner will be ……

+32
DamithAsian
Promoney
wealth123
judecroos
Master D
DOCSAGENCY
Pradeep90
Elahara
shan31
sahan8896
Cricketman
SANJAYANM
thirucumaran
Saman12
Equity Win
madukp
dilshangac
Bargain
Harry82
subash81
Eranga87
Hope123
Eugine Fernando
nish84
Captain
abey
SUSPENS
PDH
gayanhdd
cseguide
hiransilva23
jaya
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

41Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:29 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GLASS EXPO AEL BIL RIL SIRA

42Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:31 pm

Hope123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

GLAS / RIL

43Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:31 pm

Hope123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

GLAS / RIL

44Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:33 pm

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I’m smelling about pap(yesterday and today traded over 45 million,without big price appreciation)

45Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:45 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

PAP
GLAS 
ASIY 
EXPO 
LDEV

46Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:52 pm

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

RIL, GLAS, PAP

hiransilva23 likes this post

47Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:58 pm

thirucumaran


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

BIL wasn't moving today but had very high volume of trades. 12th on the list of net foreign purchases. Has good potential to appreciate significantly.

SANJAYANM likes this post

48Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:28 pm

SANJAYANM


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

BIL COULD MOVE.IT'S POSSITIVE AFTER RIGHT ISSUE.

49Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:38 pm

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@SANJAYANM wrote:BIL COULD MOVE.IT'S POSSITIVE AFTER RIGHT ISSUE.

Most of the penny stocks are moving these days. So BIL should move on. Saw some huge collections today around 2.6/- and 2.7/-

50Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:45 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

today 76 million trade

51Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:17 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

ECL , BPPL and ASIY

52Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:20 pm

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@dilshangac wrote:
@SANJAYANM wrote:BIL COULD MOVE.IT'S POSSITIVE AFTER RIGHT ISSUE.

Most of the penny stocks are moving these days. So BIL should move on. Saw some huge collections today around 2.6/- and 2.7/-
What is your target price on this?lot of people say it’s 3.10.its 40 cents from current trading price(nearly 15%)I still can’t understand why people behind this??we have lot of stocks gave 25 % in one day.

53Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:01 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GLAS TOP GAINER


BPPL, VPEL

54Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:51 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert

BIL - Has not good earnings during the last year, yet the NAV is around Rs.4.4. With the current trading pattern, this will appreciate around 3.20-3.30, which is ~ 23% compared to 2.6. Once rights are settled, this will gradually be heading back to 4 levels again.

55Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:52 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert

@hiransilva23 wrote:
@dilshangac wrote:
@SANJAYANM wrote:BIL COULD MOVE.IT'S POSSITIVE AFTER RIGHT ISSUE.

Most of the penny stocks are moving these days. So BIL should move on. Saw some huge collections today around 2.6/- and 2.7/-
What is your target price on this?lot of people say it’s 3.10.its 40 cents from current trading price(nearly 15%)I still can’t understand why people behind this??we have lot of stocks gave 25 % in one day.

Could you please provide some examples?

56Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:31 am

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Look at today's HAYC movement moved 326 to 349. Today witnessed very strong buying. There is a very big chance to break 400 this time. One of the world's largest activated charcoal producers in the world who supplies products to world reputed companies like 3M.

57Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:31 am

Cricketman


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Keep an eye on ABL too. Very good quantities changed hand last two days.4.30,4.60are the immediate targets on TA perspectives.

58Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:43 am

sahan8896


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@cseguide wrote:Look at today's HAYC movement moved 326 to 349. Today witnessed very strong buying. There is a very big chance to break 400 this time. One of the world's largest activated charcoal producers in the world who supplies products to world reputed companies like 3M.
Good observation.ABL will march past 4

59Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:45 am

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

@sahan8896 wrote:
@cseguide wrote:Look at today's HAYC movement moved 326 to 349. Today witnessed very strong buying. There is a very big chance to break 400 this time. One of the world's largest activated charcoal producers in the world who supplies products to world reputed companies like 3M.
Good observation.ABL will march past 4
Most probably it will reach 400 RS within one or two days. If you hold do not sell. When reports are out we can see more fireworks It is valuable than gold now. flower

60Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:51 am

shan31


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

GLAS can go up today 9- 10 level with the heat generated from release of excellent Q2 results yesterday , Net profit up 380%.

Collected HAYC, should be above 450 when Q2 results come out

judecroos likes this post

61Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:58 am

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

KZOO active again moving up with a good beta even under red market.
Only Barrier between around 6.00 - 6.50 .Someone still trying to bring the price little more down & collect more from bottom .hope it will break 6.50 today and speedly moving up .guess it will reach to 12 in no time 🙃🙃🙃

62Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:05 am

shan31


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Elahara wrote:KZOO active again moving up with a good beta even under red market.
Only Barrier between around 6.00 - 6.50 .Someone still trying to bring the price little more down & collect more from bottom .hope it will break 6.50 today and speedly moving up .guess it will reach to 12 in no time 🙃🙃🙃
Hi Elahara
why are you stating out such comments without any basis. Do you want innocent new comers to burn their hard earn money. This company has no value over Rs.5/=.

Dear All
Please think wisely any invest in shares.
what is the asset value? What is the business case this share to fly? What is the max dividend this company can offer ?

judecroos likes this post

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@shan31 wrote:
@Elahara wrote:KZOO active again moving up with a good beta even under red market.
Only Barrier between around 6.00 - 6.50 .Someone still trying to bring the price little more down & collect more from bottom .hope it will break 6.50 today and speedly moving up .guess it will reach to 12 in no time 🙃🙃🙃
Hi Elahara
why are you stating out such comments without any basis. Do you want innocent new comers to burn their hard earn money. This company has no value over Rs.5/=.

Dear All
Please think wisely any invest in shares.
what is the asset value? What is the business case this share to fly? What is the max dividend this company can offer ?

64Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:44 am

Hope123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Elahara wrote:
@shan31 wrote:
@Elahara wrote:KZOO active again moving up with a good beta even under red market.
Only Barrier between around 6.00 - 6.50 .Someone still trying to bring the price little more down & collect more from bottom .hope it will break 6.50 today and speedly moving up .guess it will reach to 12 in no time 🙃🙃🙃
Hi Elahara
why are you stating out such comments without any basis. Do you want innocent new comers to burn their hard earn money. This company has no value over Rs.5/=.

Dear All
Please think wisely any invest in shares.
what is the asset value? What is the business case this share to fly? What is the max dividend this company can offer ?
NAV as at 30/6/2020 - 7.86
Public holding - 20M

65Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:55 am

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Hope123 wrote:
@Elahara wrote:
@shan31 wrote:
@Elahara wrote:KZOO active again moving up with a good beta even under red market.
Only Barrier between around 6.00 - 6.50 .Someone still trying to bring the price little more down & collect more from bottom .hope it will break 6.50 today and speedly moving up .guess it will reach to 12 in no time 🙃🙃🙃
Hi Elahara
why are you stating out such comments without any basis. Do you want innocent new comers to burn their hard earn money. This company has no value over Rs.5/=.

Dear All
Please think wisely any invest in shares.
what is the asset value? What is the business case this share to fly? What is the max dividend this company can offer ?
NAV as at 30/6/2020 - 7.86
Public holding - 20M

ONAL supports.
Under valued.
Profit marging gone up.
Operating cost maring gone down.
Expecting Divident 0.25 - 0.50 next.

66Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:27 am

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

BALA.N0000

Kipling dislikes this post

67Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:37 am

Pradeep90


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Elahara
Reason?? Do you have any news?

68Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:49 am

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Pradeep90 wrote:@Elahara
Reason?? Do you have any news?
Sri Lankan Tea market got demand in World Market china , Russia turn toward SL as the indian tea production decreased due to COVID 19. BALA still under valued stock can go more up.

69Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:52 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

NAMU
ELPL
WATA

70Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:22 am

PDH


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

PAP, EXPO,PARQ

some time RIL...

judecroos likes this post

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum