FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Laughs Power Vote_lcap68%Laughs Power Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Laughs Power Vote_lcap18%Laughs Power Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Laughs Power Vote_lcap13%Laughs Power Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Laughs Power

Laughs Power

+5
Vishwanarth
wealth123
subash81
RJ1010
Win Win
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Laughs Power Empty Laughs Power Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:41 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Both LPL can run by few days.. As a short term investment, this is good..
Try to collect at low..

wealth123 likes this post

2Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:58 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Win Win wrote:Both LPL can run by few days.. As a short term investment, this is good..
Try to collect at low..

@winwin What is the potential with LPLN? Can it go past 10?

wealth123 likes this post

3Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:18 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Win Win wrote:Both LPL can run by few days.. As a short term investment, this is good..
Try to collect at low..

Thanks

4Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:00 pm

wealth123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@RJ1010 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:Both LPL can run by few days.. As a short term investment, this is good..
Try to collect at low..

@winwin What is the potential with LPLN? Can it go past 10?

Super stock for LT as well.

RJ1010 likes this post

5Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:35 am

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@RJ1010 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:Both LPL can run by few days.. As a short term investment, this is good..
Try to collect at low..

@winwin What is the potential with LPLN? Can it go past 10?

They will pass Rs.10 within a year definitely when consider the business growth & opportunities under current political & economic environment..

RJ1010 likes this post

6Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:29 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Laughs running 🏃‍�

7Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:02 pm

wealth123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Win Win wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:Both LPL can run by few days.. As a short term investment, this is good..
Try to collect at low..

@winwin What is the potential with LPLN? Can it go past 10?

They will pass Rs.10 within a year definitely when consider the business growth & opportunities under current political & economic environment..


10.00 is possible in next week.
Laughs Power Untitl12

8Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:49 pm

Vishwanarth


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Power area so far not taken into race. Smell eyes will catch LPL, HPFL, LVEL soon.

Just thought not recommendation. Better to analyse

9Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:05 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Energy Sector shares shows strong demand ..
Specially for LVEF & LPL

10Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:13 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Now, more LPL price appreciation can not be justifiable...

LVEF has a journey

11Laughs Power Empty Laugh Power Ltd ( PLC ) - LPL Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:37 pm

wealth123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@wealth123 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:Both LPL can run by few days.. As a short term investment, this is good..
Try to collect at low..

@winwin What is the potential with LPLN? Can it go past 10?

They will pass Rs.10 within a year definitely when consider the business growth & opportunities under current political & economic environment..


10.00 is possible in next week.
Laughs Power Untitl12
 How accurate i was ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

12Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:42 pm

DamithAsian


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Power rally starts Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

13Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:44 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@wealth123 wrote:
@wealth123 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:Both LPL can run by few days.. As a short term investment, this is good..
Try to collect at low..

@winwin What is the potential with LPLN? Can it go past 10?

They will pass Rs.10 within a year definitely when consider the business growth & opportunities under current political & economic environment..


10.00 is possible in next week.
Laughs Power Untitl12
 How accurate i was ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wealth Prediction Very Happy Very Happy

14Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:57 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Fantastic prediction! Profit gained 💰

wealth123 likes this post

15Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:25 pm

wealth123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Still long way to go.. Keep your eyes on Selling side.
Huge Collection going on.
May be only 2 - 3 Mn shares with the retailers.
All others were collected by someone or a group.
🙂

Kanishka_2020 likes this post

16Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:13 pm

Kanishka_2020


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@wealth123 wrote:Still long way to go.. Keep your eyes on Selling side.
Huge Collection going on.
May be only 2 - 3 Mn shares with the retailers.
All others were collected by someone or a group.
🙂

Yes, you are correct.
Looks to me someone collected a lot trying to selling bit low in last 10 minutes.

Might be readying for next week...

Cheers mate  alien alien

wealth123 and Vishwanarth like this post

17Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:07 am

Vishwanarth


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Next week all power sector may rise up. Because government is actively involve in making projects.

18Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:56 am

AmateurTrader001


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@Win Win wrote:
@wealth123 wrote:
@wealth123 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:Both LPL can run by few days.. As a short term investment, this is good..
Try to collect at low..

@winwin What is the potential with LPLN? Can it go past 10?

They will pass Rs.10 within a year definitely when consider the business growth & opportunities under current political & economic environment..


10.00 is possible in next week.
Laughs Power Untitl12
 How accurate i was ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wealth Prediction Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you Win Win. I actually increased my holding upon your simple analysis, and the results are clear.  Very Happy Very Happy

19Laughs Power Empty Laugh Power Ltd ( PLC ) - LPL Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:17 am

wealth123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Kanishka_2020 wrote:
@wealth123 wrote:Still long way to go.. Keep your eyes on Selling side.
Huge Collection going on.
May be only 2 - 3 Mn shares with the retailers.
All others were collected by someone or a group.
🙂

Yes, you are correct.
Looks to me someone collected a lot trying to selling bit low in last 10 minutes.

Might be readying for next week...

Cheers mate  alien alien
 Exactly,
remember this is a Very illiquid counter, Only 16 Mn with retailers as per 30th Sept results.
Someone can easily buy / collect 10 Mn out of that and wait till his selling price come.
Long way to go.
Very Happy

Kanishka_2020 likes this post

20Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:09 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

N reach 10, X should reach 9

Next week maybe N 11 & X 10

21Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:10 pm

wealth123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@subash81 wrote:N reach 10, X should reach 9

Next week maybe N 11 & X 10

N will pass 12.00 within the week.

22Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:15 pm

Ruwan925


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Will thare be lot of sellin? coz hit tha Day's maximum and came down on Friday 🤔

23Laughs Power Empty Re: Laughs Power Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:02 pm

Kanishka_2020


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@wealth123



Agree with you.
Panic is not the answer for this...
Power sector will do many goods with recent government support  alien alien

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum