FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)

+49
svkiruba8@gmail.com
pra4u
CSEdeSILVA
THASSIM
Sachira90
balaharuwa
WhiteHorse
kottuwa
Tiger_Wolf
stocknoob
IDK
Julie
vikey
thankrishan
SL-INVESTOR
subash81
Invest-Wise
Champ888
Kayp
Value Pick
KingMaker2020
snipo
dammika.me
RJ1010
Kasunpasq
Kanishka_2020
DamithAsian
High-flyer
C.THARANGA
Chithi
RajapaksaDON
100Bill
shihan 93
Accountant
lal62
shakthi1974
Detective
invest thinker
sachinthana87
Promoney
Bakkabwoi
Eranga87
samaritan
jason12
MR.T5n
vijay singh
Thushara Ayya
Master D
geesura
53 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:44 pm

invest thinker

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

GLAS journey steady and growing rather than Rally. i saw that one of researcher article, they believed GLAS industry booming 2021-2026. they highlighted Piramal gals as key player in glas industry. what is think GLAS brilliant future. Piramal glas is sole player in Sri Lankan market. maintain monopoly.let's see next few days.. How GLAS boost beyond our expectations.

https://primefeed.in/news/5441669/glass-vial-for-vaccine-market-share-growth-forecast-global-industry-outlook-with-top-key-players-such-as-schott-agdwk-life-sciencesrichland-glassnipropacific-vial-manufacturingorigin-ltdstevan/

samaritan, Eranga87, Kanishka_2020, CSEdeSILVA and Bakkabwoi like this post

177PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:42 pm

Eranga87

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes.. today, I also again bought Rs.10.70. I sold entire EXPO and ASPH. I still collect and hold GLAS. GLAS is a safe investment and more gainer compare with others.

lal62, invest thinker, CSEdeSILVA and Bakkabwoi like this post

178PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:26 am

WhiteHorse

Stock Trader

Eranga87 wrote:Yes.. today, I also again bought Rs.10.70. I sold entire EXPO and ASPH. I still collect and hold GLAS. GLAS is a safe investment and more gainer compare with others.

GLAS formed the rising wege!! Expecting the swing today or tomorrow and next breakout will be huge!!!PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 20210113PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 20210113

lal62 and CSEdeSILVA like this post

179PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:39 am

CSEdeSILVA

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

It was good time to collect yesterday !

180PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:59 am

pra4u

Manager - Equity Analytics

Report මන්ද පමා

181PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:57 am

lal62

lal62
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

pra4u wrote:Report මන්ද පමා
Glass announcement could be released  at same time with the report .this my gut feeling . 

disc :i hold glass

Last edited by lal62 on Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

pra4u likes this post

182PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:58 am

RJ1010

lal62 wrote:
Glass announcement could be released  at same time with the report .this my gut feeling . 

Which announcement? Div?

183PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:21 pm

lal62

lal62
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

RJ1010 wrote:
lal62 wrote:

Which announcement? Div?

Final calculation of Acquisition price of piramal glass ceylon  ltd (56.45% of 950ml shares) by Blackstone group ,  which  could present a high probability of a mandatory  offer.

ADVENTUS likes this post

184PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:01 pm

sandamal

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

going down

wolfie likes this post

185PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:18 pm

stocknoob

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

BUY more at the dip or HOLD?

186PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:50 pm

Kanishka_2020

CSEdeSILVA wrote:It was good time to collect yesterday !

Today also  alien alien
People are moving without thinking  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

SL-INVESTOR likes this post

187PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:45 pm

RJ1010

Every day something new in CSE... no worries on GLASS. It will go up at the right time... need to be patient while the big boy shares get their action done

geesura likes this post

188PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:49 pm

THASSIM

Be careful guys. My portfolio is GREEN like no tomorrow but I am very worried. This is not normal.

Hold on to fundamental strong shares like GLAS. Don't give in for the temptation to sell and move on shares like DIPD HAYC etc. This party won't last.

pra4u likes this post

189PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:02 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X

I increased my holding by 40% today.. most Undervalued share right now...

pra4u and RJ1010 like this post

190PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:59 pm

RJ1010

THASSIM wrote:
Be careful guys. My portfolio is GREEN like no tomorrow but I am very worried. This is not normal.

Hold on to fundamental strong shares like GLAS. Don't give in for the temptation to sell and move on shares like DIPD HAYC etc. This party won't last.

Wise words Thassim... it’s good to book profits from time to time and neon solid shares. With the current volatile market never know what can happen next. So far mostly it’s positive and hope it will continue in a slow and steady manner.

Chithi likes this post

191PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:40 pm

Promoney

A fav share, but trending downwards again, weak buying strong selling

192PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:55 pm

Kanishka_2020

Promoney wrote:A fav share, but trending downwards again, weak buying strong selling

Yeah one of the very valuable share in CSE, but heavy selling force to price go down Shocked

193PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Eranga87

GLAS supporting level Rs.10. people sold valuable stock without any knowledge. I remembered earlier people sold GLAS 9.50 and move to buy BIL.  what happened today, BIL Still struggling. I also again bought GALS, I know its potential value. I am very glad to clear dust these few days before going to the next long journey. GL.

ADVENTUS likes this post

194PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:39 am

ADVENTUS

lal62 wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:
lal62 wrote:

Which announcement? Div?

Final calculation of Acquisition price of piramal glass ceylon  ltd (56.45% of 950ml shares) by Blackstone group ,  which  could present a high probability of a mandatory  offer.

Any idea how the valuation would be? Is there away to calculate?
Also, is it possible to bring the price down for the acquisition?
Please excuse my ignorance. 
Thanks.

Disclosure: I'm looking to get into GLAS today.

195PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:56 am

pra4u

pra4u

ADVENTUS wrote:
lal62 wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:
lal62 wrote:

Which announcement? Div?

Any idea how the valuation would be? Is there away to calculate?
Also, is it possible to bring the price down for the acquisition?
Please excuse my ignorance. 
Thanks.

Disclosure: I'm looking to get into GLAS today.
Should pass 13 may be highest price 14

ADVENTUS likes this post

196PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:38 pm

sandamal

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Can someone explain the impact to company operations with Blackstone group

will it help for the company to flourish in future long term

will it be worth to hold (long-term) glass without selling , in dividend and share value increase perspective. ? 

197PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:10 pm

samaritan

PATIENCE IS THE KEY 

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 9k=

TO SAY "CHEERS"VERY SOON

Eranga87, SL-INVESTOR and CSEdeSILVA like this post

198PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:16 pm

stocknoob

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

sandamal wrote:Can someone explain the impact to company operations with Blackstone group

will it help for the company to flourish in future long term

will it be worth to hold (long-term) glass without selling , in dividend and share value increase perspective. ? 

From what I've gathered, no one knows. Everyone seem to be waiting on the reports for answers. But there's a lot of optimism about GLAS so might be a good hold.

Disclaimer: I am holding GLAS as well.

Eranga87 and CSEdeSILVA like this post

199PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:17 pm

C.THARANGA

Today also collected GLAS with discount price.... bounce bounce

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 As10

Thushara Ayya, Eranga87, SL-INVESTOR and Julie like this post

200PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:27 pm

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR

C.THARANGA wrote:Today also collected GLAS with discount price.... bounce bounce

Interesting, Who knows the value of this definitely they will buy.

201PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:03 pm

Kanishka_2020

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Kissli10

Eranga87 likes this post

202PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:18 pm

jason12

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

SL-INVESTOR wrote:
C.THARANGA wrote:Today also collected GLAS with discount price.... bounce bounce

Interesting, Who knows the value of this definitely they will buy.

Smart people have been collecting GLASS silently.People who were impatient sold their valuable shares and we witnessed the same today.no need to give targets time will tell the real value of glass.

Eranga87 likes this post

203PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:15 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

i personally knows, most of people stuck their investment go with split rally shares. they sold most valuable shares. now they cant exit CMP. so many times they sold stocks and they minimize overalls PF. BE careful better avoid rally, pick right share and keep some time. patience is key. 

Eranga87 likes this post

204PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:31 pm

Promoney

invest thinker wrote:i personally knows, most of people stuck their investment go with split rally shares. they sold most valuable shares. now they cant exit CMP. so many times they sold stocks and they minimize overalls PF. BE careful better avoid rally, pick right share and keep some time. patience is key. 

Yes, specially newcomers who want to make a quick buck and not want to miss out, sold fundamentally good stocks like TKYO.

205PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:09 am

Eranga87

keeping touch. collect as you desired Smile .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum