FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Vote_lcap68%EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Vote_lcap18%EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Vote_lcap13%EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!!
by Sapudev Today at 10:58 pm

» DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC (DIST.N0000)
by xhunter Today at 10:57 pm

» ELPL-WATA-UDPL
by Maharaja Today at 10:45 pm

» Water For All - CIND
by LHW Today at 10:22 pm

» The fate of NIFL .. CLC .. LOFC under LOCH
by Equity Win Today at 9:59 pm

» When you form opinions without facts, and act upon them, you put yourself at a disadvantage.
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 9:38 pm

» Central Bank Governor Ajith Cabraal given Cabinet Minister status & ranked 5th in New Precedence of the Government
by ADVENTUS Today at 8:26 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by Niwa Today at 8:20 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by ADVENTUS Today at 6:34 pm

» CDB Earnings
by Promoney Today at 5:27 pm

» EXPO/BILL/LOLC
by blindhog Today at 3:34 pm

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Shivanthini Today at 3:25 pm

» Palm Oil supply not enough to meet global demand.
by skyfall Today at 1:43 pm

» CLC - Bull & Bear LOCKED HORNS - can blast at any time.
by Equity Win Today at 1:29 pm

» THE COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC (CFLB.N0000)
by skyfall Today at 1:25 pm

» LLUB New Valuation for Price appreciation
by samansilva Today at 1:12 pm

» ASPI 10000, Still a Long Way to Go
by ResearchMan Today at 12:56 pm

» Palm oil, rubber prices flat. Let’s go for tea
by ResearchMan Today at 12:55 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 12:46 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by bkasun Today at 12:38 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

+135
Dilshan2020
Berryfund
nathanfornash
sanjulanka
morphy
DimuthuKW
kusxn
ADVENTUS
target1
gayanhdd
stockie
abp1970
19580313
Junior investor
celtic tiger
කාලි
Sihas005
learningthemarket
Gowri123
Ruwan925
David VKMS
wolfie
hanuma
THASSIM
engineer
desmond
drunkencub
Julie
High-flyer
KILLER99
Sachira90
Tiger_Wolf
Karthick
Kanishka_2020
thankrishan
snipo
sujeewahhs
100Bill
kumarweerarathne
mah2903
Bakkabwoi
MR.T5n
Riz123
Champ888
krishna
Wickyz
wmsameera
dammika.me
lal62
kottuwa
Bilal
noels
dayandacool
Mick
bizniz
shan31
C.THARANGA
SL-INVESTOR
THUWA
INDY 500
Soilconomy
MarketWch
Hairoos
heroxhere
moh
AmateurTrader001
Teller
slmarket
Thinker
Accountant
Priya59
Invest-Wise
sharlinr1
jason12
LEO55
Meashed
sureshot
deli
reyaz
cseguide
Love Boy
nish84
Ahilan007
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Tradewise
stockback
DamithAsian
RajapaksaDON
judecroos
Dilip
Chathur
dhanushkacse
FireandWater
Value Pick
Miss-Sangeetha
xpmurali
Kipling
NHS
gosrilanka
CSEdeSILVA
lakymahesh
suku502
XXX
Vishwanarth
Master D
Hope123
Mithooshan
geeshanpradeep
subash81
ronstyn53
vikey
Captain
VS
Vlodio
Bargain
geesura
Win Win
jaya
Equityinvestor
MaJa
arun.cse
samaritan
EPS
abey
Kevinmikegrit
RJ1010
Mr. X
desh87
Beta1
Inthikahb M Wazeer
ShLee
ONTHEMONEY
Detective
DKbogols
Ahammed dilshad dilshad A
139 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 41]

476EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:28 am

ONTHEMONEY


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hi all,

All investors should be THANKFUL to the Research Team of First Capital[FC], in coming out and bold enough at this juncture to publish a VALUATION for EXPO which was HIGHLY OVERDUE by a Stock brokering firm. [link - https://www.firstcapital.lk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/EXPO-VALUATION-NOTE-25-11-20.pdf] 

The VALUATION of Rs 23/- for EXPO is HIGHLY DISCOUNTED and prepared purely off-setting the one-off gains realized from PPE transportation by EXPO during the C19 pandemic. However, FC could have CONSIDERED about the Geographical Expansions made by EXPO during 2020 and INCREASE OF PRODUCT BASKET, which are KNOW as a KEY GROWTH STRATEGIES TO increase PROFITS. Additionally, EXPO has penetrated new KEY LARGE CLIENTS catering massively to its earnings. 

The impact of GENERAL BUSINESS GROWTH of EXPO in a post C19 world?
 
The RETAIL and TECH categories from China mostly which are some of the new business channels for EXPO on top of traditional apparel forwarding. EXPO is the largest forwarder for some of the LARGEST TECH brands and is linked to the pipe line of supplies of largest online retail business. The well know giants have tied up partnerships considering the low/competitive pricing of EXPO and agile "JIT" delivery/service. Hence, NEWLY SECURED KEY CLIENTS, NEW MARKET EXPANSION and HANDLING of NEW PRODUCT RANGE on TOP OF APPAREL are KEY PROFIT CONTRIBUTORS of EXPO in YEARS to come.

FC, expects a NET PROFIT of Rs 3.0Bn for the FY22 [This figure could have been forecasted much higher, if FC considered the KEY GROWTH STRATEGIES already implemented by EXPO and WORLD's biggest LOGISTICS OPPORTUNITY which is the C19 VACCINE TRANSPORTATION [if EXPO managed to get the business]. Therefore, these items likely add more VALUE to the TOP/BOTTOM lines of EXPO during FY22.

In CONTRAST, the market value for EXPO remain @ Rs 43/- and was justified by DISCOUNTING the 2Q20 EPS BY 75% and considered only 25% of the EPS equally for 3Q20 [EPS Rs 0.58] and 4Q [EPS Rs 0.58] which was felt as highly conservative model, leaving a high level of provision for PROFIT EROSION GENERATED BY ONE-OFF ITEMS as a result of C19.

Not a BUY or SELL Recommendation; Just sharing my views. Please read more about the company in depth and take your positions taking calculated risk as EXPO reached many heights from very low levels.

Good Luck

samaritan and Mr. X like this post

477EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:17 am

kottuwa


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@AmateurTrader001 wrote:
@Bilal wrote:EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 B5680310
Hi guys! I have bought about 200k shares @25 in expo. Can u guys tell your view on this statement which is going through social media?
I believe NP bought a huge sum of expo shares recently, as disclosed by a forum member. NP would buy when future is bleak? I dont think so...
NP is NO GOD.he is just an investor in cse with with a twitter account don't trust these HNWI'S read the article regarding BILL ACKMAN .NP is a cunning man.i don't have any personel issue with him but following him blindly will make u broke.check his tweets regarding penny rally,expo "n**al mn welawata bus eken basse"  n then he collected @lower price n then said EXPO is GOLD.same thing he did for pennie stocks one time he tweeted "o make money you should buy penny stock"after rally is over he came out and said why did u buy penny junkies" 

please read the BILL ACKMANS story how he converted 23mn dollars into 2 bn dollars.

stock market is not a money printer so our money is circulating with others so IF NP/any investor earning they are taking money of other its not unethical its stock market.so be wise.



ONCE AGAIN READ BILL ACKMANS STORY WHAT HE DID IN MARCH

AmateurTrader001, judecroos and Manipulater like this post

478EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:50 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ONTHEMONEY wrote:Hi all,

All investors should be THANKFUL to the Research Team of First Capital[FC], in coming out and bold enough at this juncture to publish a VALUATION for EXPO which was HIGHLY OVERDUE by a Stock brokering firm. [link - https://www.firstcapital.lk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/EXPO-VALUATION-NOTE-25-11-20.pdf] 

The VALUATION of Rs 23/- for EXPO is HIGHLY DISCOUNTED and prepared purely off-setting the one-off gains realized from PPE transportation by EXPO during the C19 pandemic. However, FC could have CONSIDERED about the Geographical Expansions made by EXPO during 2020 and INCREASE OF PRODUCT BASKET, which are KNOW as a KEY GROWTH STRATEGIES TO increase PROFITS. Additionally, EXPO has penetrated new KEY LARGE CLIENTS catering massively to its earnings. 

The impact of GENERAL BUSINESS GROWTH of EXPO in a post C19 world?
 
The RETAIL and TECH categories from China mostly which are some of the new business channels for EXPO on top of traditional apparel forwarding. EXPO is the largest forwarder for some of the LARGEST TECH brands and is linked to the pipe line of supplies of largest online retail business. The well know giants have tied up partnerships considering the low/competitive pricing of EXPO and agile "JIT" delivery/service. Hence, NEWLY SECURED KEY CLIENTS, NEW MARKET EXPANSION and HANDLING of NEW PRODUCT RANGE on TOP OF APPAREL are KEY PROFIT CONTRIBUTORS of EXPO in YEARS to come.

FC, expects a NET PROFIT of Rs 3.0Bn for the FY22 [This figure could have been forecasted much higher, if FC considered the KEY GROWTH STRATEGIES already implemented by EXPO and WORLD's biggest LOGISTICS OPPORTUNITY which is the C19 VACCINE TRANSPORTATION [if EXPO managed to get the business]. Therefore, these items likely add more VALUE to the TOP/BOTTOM lines of EXPO during FY22.

In CONTRAST, the market value for EXPO remain @ Rs 43/- and was justified by DISCOUNTING the 2Q20 EPS BY 75% and considered only 25% of the EPS equally for 3Q20 [EPS Rs 0.58] and 4Q [EPS Rs 0.58] which was felt as highly conservative model, leaving a high level of provision for PROFIT EROSION GENERATED BY ONE-OFF ITEMS as a result of C19.

Not a BUY or SELL Recommendation; Just sharing my views. Please read more about the company in depth and take your positions taking calculated risk as EXPO reached many heights from very low levels.

Good Luck
Appreciate your factually based analysis ONTHEMONEY. No one could ask for anything more than this.

It is clearly evident that FC has carried out a half baked research which lacks judgment, intelligence or common sense.

CHRONICLE™ likes this post

479EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:27 am

Value Pick


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
This is the worst report I saw in CSE history. This is an attempt of downward manipulation by a licensed broker firm. One page report only. Can it be a research report which covered only the negative side. There target given to FY22??? What a joke. Investors in CSE are more matured people now than this type of third class people.

Beta1 and lal62 like this post

480EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:36 am

Beta1


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Value Pick wrote:This is the worst report I saw in CSE history. This is an attempt of downward manipulation by a licensed  broker firm. One page report only. Can it be a research report which covered only the negative side. There target given to FY22??? What a joke. Investors in CSE are more matured people now than this type of third class people.

100% correct.

481EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:00 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Value Pick wrote:This is the worst report I saw in CSE history. This is an attempt of downward manipulation by a licensed  broker firm. One page report only. Can it be a research report which covered only the negative side. There target given to FY22??? What a joke. Investors in CSE are more matured people now than this type of third class people.

FY 22 - They have estimated EPS 1.4 only and fair value Rs 23
So P/E 16.42

FY 21 - They have estimated EPS 4.7 

If we apply same P/E , then FY21 fair value Rs 77  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kipling likes this post

482EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:06 am

heroxhere

heroxhere
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Value Pick wrote:This is the worst report I saw in CSE history. This is an attempt of downward manipulation by a licensed  broker firm. One page report only. Can it be a research report which covered only the negative side. There target given to FY22??? What a joke. Investors in CSE are more matured people now than this type of third class people.

The report has made its rounds well within the EXPO Investor Circles now. Regardless of what the report alone would do, it definitely will have a bearing today since its the XD date. So this just adds some fuel to those who were anyways looking at pulling out after the dividend. 

On the other hand, this gives others who believe in EXPO, an opportunity to collect. If enough investors with the will to hold on join in, I believe this will cruise forward to great levels with time.

483EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:07 am

ONTHEMONEY


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@ONTHEMONEY wrote:Hi all,

All investors should be THANKFUL to the Research Team of First Capital[FC], in coming out and bold enough at this juncture to publish a VALUATION for EXPO which was HIGHLY OVERDUE by a Stock brokering firm. [link - https://www.firstcapital.lk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/EXPO-VALUATION-NOTE-25-11-20.pdf] 

The VALUATION of Rs 23/- for EXPO is HIGHLY DISCOUNTED and prepared purely off-setting the one-off gains realized from PPE transportation by EXPO during the C19 pandemic. However, FC could have CONSIDERED about the Geographical Expansions made by EXPO during 2020 and INCREASE OF PRODUCT BASKET, which are KNOW as a KEY GROWTH STRATEGIES TO increase PROFITS. Additionally, EXPO has penetrated new KEY LARGE CLIENTS catering massively to its earnings. 

The impact of GENERAL BUSINESS GROWTH of EXPO in a post C19 world?
 
The RETAIL and TECH categories from China mostly which are some of the new business channels for EXPO on top of traditional apparel forwarding. EXPO is the largest forwarder for some of the LARGEST TECH brands and is linked to the pipe line of supplies of largest online retail business. The well know giants have tied up partnerships considering the low/competitive pricing of EXPO and agile "JIT" delivery/service. Hence, NEWLY SECURED KEY CLIENTS, NEW MARKET EXPANSION and HANDLING of NEW PRODUCT RANGE on TOP OF APPAREL are KEY PROFIT CONTRIBUTORS of EXPO in YEARS to come.

FC, expects a NET PROFIT of Rs 3.0Bn for the FY22 [This figure could have been forecasted much higher, if FC considered the KEY GROWTH STRATEGIES already implemented by EXPO and WORLD's biggest LOGISTICS OPPORTUNITY which is the C19 VACCINE TRANSPORTATION [if EXPO managed to get the business]. Therefore, these items likely add more VALUE to the TOP/BOTTOM lines of EXPO during FY22.

In CONTRAST, the market value for EXPO remain @ Rs 43/- and was justified by DISCOUNTING the 2Q20 EPS BY 75% and considered only 25% of the EPS equally for 3Q20 [EPS Rs 0.58] and 4Q [EPS Rs 0.58] which was felt as highly conservative model, leaving a high level of provision for PROFIT EROSION GENERATED BY ONE-OFF ITEMS as a result of C19.

Not a BUY or SELL Recommendation; Just sharing my views. Please read more about the company in depth and take your positions taking calculated risk as EXPO reached many heights from very low levels.

Good Luck
Appreciate your factually based analysis ONTHEMONEY. No one could ask for anything more than this.

It is clearly evident that FC has carried out a half baked research which lacks judgment, intelligence or common sense.

Hi Samaritan, 

Thank you.

First CAPITAL EXPECTATION a sharp SLOWDOWN in GLOBAL BUSINESS in 2022.

However, no background reason for such a slowdown and how the GLOBAL ECONOMY to RESHAPE? 

EXPO is ranked 26th in AIRFREIGHT and a HIGHLY AGILE COMPANY outperformed competition during a C19 led GLOBAL CRISS

So in this GLOBAL ECONOMIC RESHAPING, will EXPO benefit or loose???

First CAPITAL thinks, EXPO may not CAPITALIZE.. Time and Numbers might speak in 2022. We are still too early to predict about a share price in 2022 living in 2020

Good Luck

samaritan, dayandacool, Kipling and subash81 like this post

484EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:20 am

lal62

lal62
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
After an XD date any stock may undergo a  fair price adjustment. but the timing of  a report of this nature ( half baked, ''negative only highlighted '' year in advance report, ). is not so smart. May be trying  to trigger  a  dip deeper  than a normal dip after XD date. I will personally keep in mind the particular  firm when reading future  research  reports for investment decisions . pls prepare your own calculations too,

485EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:37 am

Invest-Wise

Invest-Wise
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
May 2020 same company also said market to come down to 3750 in a base case scenario. Might edge up to 4750 towards the end of the year and 2021 to be bad! ( See 1 hour 17-18 minutes)

https://economynext.com/sri-lanka-capital-markets-outlook-in-2020-live-now-69748

samaritan, dayandacool and subash81 like this post

486EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:06 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert
These are terrorists. If you think I am extreme think carefully about Group that is ultimate parent of this Mariyakade outfit. Then think of the founder chairman. His own sister was a suicide bomber. Now money has whitewashed. This is the problem with our country. The only standard contrary to big talk is do you have money & will you give me a crumb. Then you are supiri.

subash81 likes this post

487EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:37 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Seems Collections are over now...

488EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:06 pm

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Now 26.30  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

489EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:08 pm

dammika.me


Stock Trader
One minute silence for the today panic sellers who believed FC report and sold their valuable stocks. Please do your own research before follow broker firms advices or Mr NP Rolling Eyes . Don't lose your hard earned money.  

Happy trading. Cheers !

Equityinvestor, geesura, subash81, Accountant, bizniz and moh like this post

490EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:15 pm

moh


Stock Trader
@dammika.me wrote:One minute silence for the today panic sellers who believed FC report and sold their valuable stocks. Please do your own research before follow broker firms advices or Mr NP Rolling Eyes . Don't lose your hard earned money.  

Happy trading. Cheers !
Exactly..dont even trust researchers

491EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:25 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
All big fishes nicely playing with traders money.... More lessons to emotional traders.. 
Trading range 24.5 to 26.5...

492EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:35 pm

Accountant

Accountant
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Good time for the traders with actual knowledge, I collected when it dropped. Cheers for all of those who collected low🍸.

RJ1010, geesura and Trollhunter like this post

SUSPENS dislikes this post

493EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:36 pm

Value Pick


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Take out your account from first capital & go to some other broker. This broker hut predicted ASI to reach below 4000 in COVID 1st period. They wanted to take maximum advantage when the innocent investors are on two minds... Now we have experienced two times their ideas.....

Kipling, subash81, Accountant, Dilip and Meashed like this post

494EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:44 pm

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
its time to withdrawal of CDS accounts from first capita brokers. Please call them and ask regarding this report... Mad Mad Mad

Cma, subash81, Value Pick and Dilip like this post

495EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:22 pm

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
No Surprise F.C. release research  saying fair value of MGT at the XD of MGT.

496EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:54 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
If you noted collector of EXPO very intelligent & waiting few days to clear huge selling of shareholders frustrated from 50 cent dividend return.

Remember EXPO based on their operational growth always can keep 20% or 30% dividend payout only, they need cash for investing in support for working capital requirement.

Accountant and Kevinmikegrit like this post

497EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:25 am

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert
Air and sea freight costs have risen "through the roof” 


https://www.drapersonline.com/news/freight-costs-are-highest-theyve-even-been-says-industry



[size=56]Freight costs at ‘highest ever level’[/size]

Air and sea freight costs have risen "through the roof” due to fluctuating levels of demand throughout the pandemic and supply issues, fashion retailers and suppliers have told Drapers.

BY ISABELLA FISH26 NOVEMBER 2020

Container shipping lines are struggling to maintain service levels during the coronavirus pandemic. Earlier this year there was a collapse in demand due to non-essential store closures, and requests from retailers and suppliers to delay cargo in transit. Now, in the run up to peak trading, demand for containers and space on the ships has rebounded – pushing maritime supply chains to “breaking point”, according to the British International Freight Association. The situation has been heightened by a drop in air freight capacity as most passenger flights, on which the majority of air freight is carried, have been shelved during the pandemic.
[size=16]“The cost to freight has gone through the roof. Freight forwarders [across the world] have pushed their prices up fourfold [in response to a huge hike in ocean and air freight rates] - and we’re expecting that to stay in place until Chinese New Year”, one footwear supplier said.
“It will result in price hikes being pushed onto consumers across everything, not just clothing and footwear.”
Freight charge, also known as freight rate, is the amount paid to a carrier company for the transportation of goods from the point of origin to an agreed location. It is calculated based on the mode of transportation and the distance between the pickup point and destination.
One footwear retailer explained: “There are fewer container ships, which impacts turnarounds and space. There is a lack of air freight capacity too.
[/size]


"Simple things like pallets have increased in price, and this is a trend across all parts of the freight process.”
The owner of one fashion etailer said he is having issues replenishing stock, as freight charges are “the highest they’ve ever been” and expressed concern over product shortages in the run up to Christmas.
“There are not enough flights so commercial airlines are not bringing enough stock in. The increase [in costs] is 500-600% more. Retailers are having to absorb the costs or increase prices.”
He added that capacity at UK ports is another big concern. This is a result of increased consumer demand and businesses preparing for the end of the Brexit transition period, as well as the government prioritising Personal Protective Equipment [PPE] shipments.
BIFA director general, Robert Keen, told Drapers: “Freight forwarders, and the companies they serve, face a perfect storm as they attempt to manage the supply chains that underpin the fashion sector. The failure to forecast the massive demand swings during the pandemic is now pushing maritime supply chains to breaking point, and there is little clarity on when the situation will improve.


“In the space of a couple of months we went from a complete collapse in demand, at the start of the pandemic and requests from customers to delay cargo in transit because the shops were closed, to a situation where there are almost no ships idle, whilst shipments and hence demand for containers and space on the ships has gone through the roof.
“This had led to a breakdown of the conveyor belt of ships and containers, and the return flow of empty containers, with the emergence of congestion spikes and equipment shortages. [It is] suggested that the current high volumes will last at least into December and possibly through into the new year so we can only hope that the work being done to minimise the impact on daily operations and to maintain supply chains is effective.”



Last edited by EPS on Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

wmsameera likes this post

498EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:20 am

කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
[size=30]EXPO.N ටොප් 20 හි සිටි කොටස්කරුවන් 4 දෙනෙකු එම සමාගමෙි කොටස් 9,485,681 විකුනා ABL.N කොටස් 20,562,033 මිළදීගෙන.[/size]

499EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:37 am

wmsameera


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 20201111

500EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:56 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
wmsameera, wish to know your comments on the above post please.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

501EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:22 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@EPS wrote:[size=57]High Freight Rates to Benefit Global Container Ship Companies[/size]
https://www.fitchratings.com/research/corporate-finance/high-freight-rates-to-benefit-global-container-ship-companies-12-10-2020

As a result, freight rates have been growing since June 2020, accelerating in August as demand improved and reaching record levels in October..........


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

wmsameera likes this post

502EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:04 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@samaritan wrote:wmsameera, wish to know your comments on the above post please.
In the absence of any comments from you i wish to state that i stand by what i have stated every bit of it.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

503EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:26 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Samaritan 
Hearing much about Fitch downgrade to ccc & repayments of Us$4Bn per annum from 2021 for 6 years - total US$24 Bn. They say foreign investors will not come to cse because of this. Please give your view. Thank You.

504EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:03 pm

DamithAsian


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Samaritan 
Hearing much about Fitch downgrade to ccc & repayments of Us$4Bn per annum from 2021 for 6 years - total US$24 Bn. They say foreign investors will not come to cse because of this. Please give your view. Thank You.

ASI will reach towards 6200. As per the experts there no need to depend on that rating where budgetory affects were not accounted. And there is no effects of that ratings directly to the CSE. Even Moody ratings were not cared earlier so why panic over that. SL will be gradually reach good status through recovering covid.

In coming week all lockdown areas reopens by Monday morning. Mr. D's interview gives good insights. In second wave also we didn't fully close down businesses and we have potential to speedy recovery of economy.

Our business exporters have received new contracts for the next year because of India and Malaysia were closed down.

samaritan and Kipling like this post

505EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:54 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@Kipling wrote:Samaritan 
Hearing much about Fitch downgrade to ccc & repayments of Us$4Bn per annum from 2021 for 6 years - total US$24 Bn. They say foreign investors will not come to cse because of this. Please give your view. Thank You.
Kipling, 
In spite of Moody's downgrading recently it must be noted that the govt honoured all its liabilities so far during the year amounting to over 4Bn US$ without any problem whatsoever. 

A cartoon that speaks for itself!

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 20 L

I have given below link of an old article which highlights the integrity of the so called rating agencies.

http://damienhegarty.blogspot.com/2012/02/credit-rating-agencies-where-did-they.html


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

lal62, Kipling and subash81 like this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum