FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Vote_lcap68%Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Vote_lcap18%Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Vote_lcap13%Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden

Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Empty Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:30 am

samaritan

Eden has been incurring losses continuously since 2014 for 8 years. Whereas, KHL incurred losses from 2019 only.

NAV of Eden 19/37      NAV of KHL 16/71

In my view at CMP levels of both KHL is more attractive. Wish to have others opinion in this please.

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

dimi likes this post

2Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Empty Re: Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:09 pm

dimi

Stock Trader
What about CONN

3Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Empty Re: Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:44 pm

samaritan

@dimi wrote:What about CONN
The updated Hotel sector KPI link:

https://twitter.com/ChronicleLK/status/1441326223594901514/photo/1

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

4Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Empty Re: Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:48 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:Eden has been incurring losses continuously since 2014 for 8 years. Whereas, KHL incurred losses from 2019 only.

NAV of Eden 19/37      NAV of KHL 16/71

In my view at CMP levels of both KHL is more attractive. Wish to have others opinion in this please.

u are correct fundamentally KHL sounds more promising .. however EDEN is more poised to run better..

1. Parent company being cash rich LOLC group
2. Rumors of Amalgamation of EDEN, SHOT, PALM
3. Continuous acquisitions of properties by IN, and again more rumours of yet to be disclosed further acquisitions.
4. Barcelo groups engagement in EDEN.
5. Eden has 3 hotels in Maldives which currently already started making profits due to restoration of tourism.

this are the things that comes to my mind .. Smile

disclaimer i hold EDEN and i have already made good percentages out of it.. short term i m expecting it to move 32+

Bukkabowi!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum