FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Water For All - CIND Vote_lcap68%Water For All - CIND Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Water For All - CIND Vote_lcap18%Water For All - CIND Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Water For All - CIND Vote_lcap13%Water For All - CIND Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Water For All - CIND

Water For All - CIND

+3
Basu
K.R
LHW
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Water For All - CIND Empty Water For All - CIND Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:23 am

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Sri Lanka, World Bank Sign Agreement to Expand Water Supply and Sanitation Coverage for More than 1 Million People

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2021/09/10/sri-lanka-world-bank-sign-agreement-to-expand-water-supply-and-sanitation-coverage-for-more-than-1-million-people

Projects are on track
http://www.waterboard.lk/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109:awarded-contracts&catid=58:tenders-contracts&Itemid=296&lang=en

Water For All - CIND 7e059010

2Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Bid Notice Published on Daily News on 06th October 2021

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AFc02w0B74-LLCjzSAAwkoBWai0aA_J7/view

3Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:33 pm

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

PM inaugurates 266 million USD Jaffna-Kilinochchi Water Supply Project.

https://www.newswire.lk/2021/10/06/n-usd-jaffna-kilinochchi-water-supply-project/

4Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:41 pm

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Drinking water woes in Rajarata to be solved


A’pura North water supply project - Phase one
 * The expenditure to be incurred for the water project is Rs. 11515 million, of which a major portion is invested by JICA and the balance by the Government. 

Phase 02-
The Project cost is Rs. 49,823.6 million with JICA providing Rs. 42,340.7mn. The Government spends Rs. 7482.9mn for the project.
Mahaweli ‘H’ Zone’s Thambuththegama water project-


The cost to be incurred for the completion of the water project is Rs. 17,000 million. The China Development Bank is the main funding agency.



https://www.sundayobserver.lk/2021/08/22/features/drinking-water-woes-rajarata-be-solved

5Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:24 am

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Bid Notice Published on Daily News on 13th October 2021

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Gpdp-qR6GTIIxESqFmz8iJB94k0BUQv/view

6Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:40 pm

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Japan shares experiences on water supply development

As a long-standing friend of Sri Lanka, Japan has been playing an important role in the water development sector in Sri Lanka through both public and private sectors. Water development is one of the highest priorities for the Government of Japan’s assistance toward Sri Lanka. Japan will remain committed to assisting the supply of safe water and the improvement of the sanitation environment through providing high-quality infrastructure and sharing advanced water management technology and expertise to realize the ‘Water for All’ initiative of the Government of Sri Lanka.


https://www.dailynews.lk/2021/10/13/features/261799/japan-shares-experiences-water-supply-development


Water For All - CIND 1b47b710

7Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:31 pm

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Bid Notice 20th October 2021

http://www.waterboard.lk/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40&Itemid=199&lang=en#publication-of-bid-notice-20th-october-2021

8Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:38 pm

K.R


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

What is your TP for cind??

9Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:22 pm

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

CIND’s journey has just begin & long way to go. The government’s 100% water project is just started & 680mn worth of direct contracts already been awarded to CIND. The project period is 2021-2025 & RS 1tn been allocated. CIND will be one of the biggest beneficiary of the project. So it’s hard to give a target price, you should have your own strategy( if you are looking for a shot term gain 20%-30% or try to get the maximum benefit by holding it for the long term.

sajithlk02 likes this post

10Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:39 pm

K.R


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Thanks for the updates 😀

LHW likes this post

11Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:15 pm

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Bid Notice Published on Daily News on 27th October 2021

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UJhdPZ9hXTgszllD-jENfbk_chL54sac/view

12Water For All - CIND Empty CIND Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:46 pm

Basu


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@LHW wrote:Bid Notice Published on Daily News on 27th October  2021

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UJhdPZ9hXTgszllD-jENfbk_chL54sac/view
What are you think about it.
Buy or sell

13Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:15 pm

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@Basu wrote:
@LHW wrote:Bid Notice Published on Daily News on 27th October  2021

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UJhdPZ9hXTgszllD-jENfbk_chL54sac/view
What are you think about it.
Buy or sell

Based on Fundamentals, Technicals & Future business opportunities take your own decision.

14Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:17 pm

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Bid Notice Published on Daily News on 03th November 2021

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NxJY1zU8YKEdnZgdjj4dEG_LgE3KJX6r/view

15Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:40 pm

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Now better to enter CFIN mother company of Cinvd

16Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:56 pm

K.R


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Will this be benifitted CIND ??


ppsHome DeliveryWNL HomeFeedbackWater For All - CIND Game-icon  GamesNEW


MENU 

Water For All - CIND Advr_8570bf3960

Sat, 06 Nov 2021 Today's Paper



[size=33]Construction work of US $ 966mn Mahaweli Water Security Development programme to be expedited[/size]



6 November 2021 01:07 am- 0     - 34 


A A A








The Cabinet nod was recently given to expedite the construction work of  the US $ 966 million Mahaweli Water Security Development Programme, which is mainly funded by the Asian Development Bank  (ADB), to be completed within four years.


The programme, which is expected to complete the outstanding water conveyance investments under the Mahaweli Development Programme, aims to maximise the productivity of the Mahaweli river basin water resources by transferring the available water to the northern dry zone areas of Sri Lanka for irrigation, drinking and commercial purposes.


The cost of the programme is mainly funded by ADB, under a  10-year tranche financing facility, while the remaining balance is financed by the government. 

Based on a policy decision taken by the government, the relevant construction work, which was scheduled to be completed in six years, is planned to be completed within four years i.e. by 2025, according to the Government Information Department.


Accordingly, Irrigation Minister Chamal Rajapaksa recently sought the approval of the Cabinet of Ministers to amend the relevant contract accordingly and take the necessary steps to expedite the constructions activities of the project to be completed by 2025.


Under this project, the North Central Canal, North Western Canal, Minipe Canal, Meegahakirula and Mahakitula storage reservoir systems are being constructed to meet the acute drinking and irrigation water requirements of the North, North Central, North Western and Central provinces. 


It is also expected to supply the surplus water stored in the Moragahakanda and Kalu Ganga reservoirs to utilise for 73,800 hectares of irrigable lands in the North and North Central provinces for both seasons and for the benefit of 250,000 families.

17Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:09 am

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@K.R wrote:Will this be benifitted CIND ??


ppsHome DeliveryWNL HomeFeedbackWater For All - CIND Game-icon  GamesNEW


MENU 

Water For All - CIND Advr_8570bf3960

Sat, 06 Nov 2021 Today's Paper



[size=33]Construction work of US $ 966mn Mahaweli Water Security Development programme to be expedited[/size]



6 November 2021 01:07 am- 0     - 34 


A A A








The Cabinet nod was recently given to expedite the construction work of  the US $ 966 million Mahaweli Water Security Development Programme, which is mainly funded by the Asian Development Bank  (ADB), to be completed within four years.


The programme, which is expected to complete the outstanding water conveyance investments under the Mahaweli Development Programme, aims to maximise the productivity of the Mahaweli river basin water resources by transferring the available water to the northern dry zone areas of Sri Lanka for irrigation, drinking and commercial purposes.


The cost of the programme is mainly funded by ADB, under a  10-year tranche financing facility, while the remaining balance is financed by the government. 

Based on a policy decision taken by the government, the relevant construction work, which was scheduled to be completed in six years, is planned to be completed within four years i.e. by 2025, according to the Government Information Department.


Accordingly, Irrigation Minister Chamal Rajapaksa recently sought the approval of the Cabinet of Ministers to amend the relevant contract accordingly and take the necessary steps to expedite the constructions activities of the project to be completed by 2025.


Under this project, the North Central Canal, North Western Canal, Minipe Canal, Meegahakirula and Mahakitula storage reservoir systems are being constructed to meet the acute drinking and irrigation water requirements of the North, North Central, North Western and Central provinces. 


It is also expected to supply the surplus water stored in the Moragahakanda and Kalu Ganga reservoirs to utilise for 73,800 hectares of irrigable lands in the North and North Central provinces for both seasons and for the benefit of 250,000 families.

Yes
This indicates the government's "Water for All" initiative is backing by organizations such as ADB & World bank so funding wont be an issue going forward.The target can be achieved "100% water by 2025

K.R likes this post

18Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:59 pm

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Bid Notice Published on Daily News on 10th November 2021

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14SkEJDh-lih4qjA8NAxrJPQkqNSGIyzt/view

19Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:16 pm

Baba2020


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Now this is overpriced. Should trade below 130

20Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:29 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Then 
NIFL, LOFC, CLC, LOLC, PACK,KZOO, PAP, GLASS, RIL ,................ are under PRICE.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

21Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:06 am

Baba2020


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@Harry82 wrote:Then 
NIFL, LOFC, CLC, LOLC, PACK,KZOO, PAP, GLASS, RIL ,................ are under PRICE.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Are you a fool? Did I mentioned that these were under priced?

22Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:52 am

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@Baba2020 wrote:
@Harry82 wrote:Then 
NIFL, LOFC, CLC, LOLC, PACK,KZOO, PAP, GLASS, RIL ,................ are under PRICE.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Are you a fool? Did I mentioned that these were under priced?You
you r fool. there PER is now above 100 times. that time also above 25 times.  then how you say under price. you are very bad in mathematical calculation. so sad

23Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:51 am

Baba2020


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@Harry82 wrote:
@Baba2020 wrote:
@Harry82 wrote:Then 
NIFL, LOFC, CLC, LOLC, PACK,KZOO, PAP, GLASS, RIL ,................ are under PRICE.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Are you a fool? Did I mentioned that these were under priced?You
you r fool. there PER is now above 100 times. that time also above 25 times.  then how you say under price. you are very bad in mathematical calculation. so sad
Hey fool. Did I mentioned about other counters. Show your head to a good doctor

24Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:48 am

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics






Baba2020


Posts : 60
Equity Stars : 533



Reputation : 1
Join date : 2020-07-29

COVID 19 comer. just ......... 
Fool. Show your head to a good mental doctor.

25Water For All - CIND Empty Re: Water For All - CIND Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:31 pm

LHW

LHW
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Bid Notice Published on Daily News on 17th November 2021

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V3zdo6kIrCZCYyKPR528g7v_Qi_r-uxp/view

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum