FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Vote_lcap68%Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Vote_lcap18%Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Vote_lcap13%Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..!

Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..!

+19
Shivanthi_D
Riz123
Captain
sajithlk02
Surajmp
Wickyz
Vishwanarth
Itzme
cwij5252
Bakkabwoi
Niwa
Mahasen
Sapudev
Kethy
Equity Win
Chithi
Elite_SGX
stockchaser
Jay-Jay
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:09 pm

Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay
Manager - Equity Analytics

Today is the best day to buy CLC as the Market is on a temporary pullback.

Listing of LOCH debentures could be within this week . ( has to list before 18 the )

Also awaiting a disclosure from LOCH , this week ...

stockchaser and Kethy like this post

2Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:41 pm

stockchaser

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Jay-Jay wrote:Today is the best day to buy CLC as the Market is on a temporary pullback.

Listing of LOCH debentures could be within this week . ( has to list before 18 the )

I collected lofc ... Great deal foe me  Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! 1f60d

Elite_SGX

Elite_SGX
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

@Jay-Jay wrote:Today is the best day to buy CLC as the Market is on a temporary pullback.

Thanks for the reminder.  Bought ..! 

yes, some rumours going .

Elite_SGX

Elite_SGX
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

expecting a big GREEN CANDLE today ...!

5Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:55 am

Chithi

LOFC CLC 🚀🚀🚀🚀

6Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:29 am

Equity Win

expecting a big GREEN CANDLE today ...!  Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! 1f62a  Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! 1f62a  Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! 1f62a  Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! 1f62a 

Elite_SGX

Elite_SGX
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

sure its a BIG CANDLE going to be ... !!

Kethy

Kethy
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thank you .   Bought CLC today also.  Hope I would make a considerable profit in coming days . Thank again .

9Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:23 pm

Sapudev

Sapudev
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

if CLC brake Rs 33/= then it will be a Board Close ..!

10Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:27 pm

Equity Win

BALAGIRI ADA NOWE HETA

11Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:36 pm

stockchaser

@Equity Win wrote:BALAGIRI ADA NOWE HETA
Bro only people who can stand the BALAGIRI will get the big bucks 
if you want you can leave but don't envy after when other take profit . U make the call

12Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:20 pm

Mahasen

Stock Trader

LOLC හෝල්ඩිංග්ස් පීඑල්සී සමාගමෙහි LOLC Ceylon Holdings Ltd. සමාගම මගින් පසුගිය සැප්තැම්බර් 29 වැනිදා කොළඹ  කොටස් හුවමාරුවෙහිදී විවෘත කරන ලද ණයකර නිකුතුව සඳහා කිසිදු විදේශීය ජාතිකයෙකුගෙන් හෝ විදෙස් රටක පදිංචිකරුවෙකුගෙන් ඉල්ලුම් පත්‍රයක් ඉදිරිපත්ව නැතැයි එම සමාගම පවසයි

13Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:22 pm

stockchaser

@Mahasen wrote:LOLC හෝල්ඩිංග්ස් පීඑල්සී සමාගමෙහි LOLC Ceylon Holdings Ltd. සමාගම මගින් පසුගිය සැප්තැම්බර් 29 වැනිදා කොළඹ  කොටස් හුවමාරුවෙහිදී විවෘත කරන ලද ණයකර නිකුතුව සඳහා කිසිදු විදේශීය ජාතිකයෙකුගෙන් හෝ විදෙස් රටක පදිංචිකරුවෙකුගෙන් ඉල්ලුම් පත්‍රයක් ඉදිරිපත්ව නැතැයි එම සමාගම පවසයි
oh ..so what ????

14Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:27 pm

Mahasen

Stock Trader

Foreigners know this is bullshit.

15Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:28 pm

stockchaser

@stockchaser wrote:
@Mahasen wrote:LOLC හෝල්ඩිංග්ස් පීඑල්සී සමාගමෙහි LOLC Ceylon Holdings Ltd. සමාගම මගින් පසුගිය සැප්තැම්බර් 29 වැනිදා කොළඹ  කොටස් හුවමාරුවෙහිදී විවෘත කරන ලද ණයකර නිකුතුව සඳහා කිසිදු විදේශීය ජාතිකයෙකුගෙන් හෝ විදෙස් රටක පදිංචිකරුවෙකුගෙන් ඉල්ලුම් පත්‍රයක් ඉදිරිපත්ව නැතැයි එම සමාගම පවසයි
oh ..so what ????
Don't be jealous of others .. if you can't buy the share just keep ur ***shut

16Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:34 pm

Mahasen

Stock Trader

Truth is bitter my friend. You do not know when the LOLC bubble is going to burst, Wait and see.

17Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Sapudev

Sapudev
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@Mahasen wrote:Truth is bitter my friend. You do not know when the LOLC bubble is going to burst, Wait and see.

Hi Mahasen

still holding on to EXPO ...??

you don't know when the EXPO bubble is going to burst , wait and see .

18Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:58 pm

Mahasen

Stock Trader

I had 500,000 Expo and sold at 204 last week.

19Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:21 pm

Niwa

@Mahasen wrote:I had 500,000 Expo and sold at 204 last week.
Is this king mahasen or king liar. 😂😂😂😂

stockchaser likes this post

20Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:33 pm

Mahasen

Stock Trader

I do not want to disclose my name. A dual citizen among top 6 investors at RP Securities. You are an ant.

21Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:38 pm

Niwa

@Mahasen wrote:I do not want to disclose my name. A dual citizen among top 6 investors at RP Securities. You are an ant.
Oh sorry .Health is wealth  . Better get checked your mental health my dear HNI.🙏😂👏😂

stockchaser and Sapudev like this post

22Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:07 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi

@Mahasen wrote:I had 500,000 Expo and sold at 204 last week.

bro... i just checked the volumes at 204.. only 88k sold.. so dont lie... chater ne?

Niwa, ADVENTUS, stockchaser and Itzme like this post

23Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:09 pm

Mahasen

Stock Trader

I sold from 201 to 2o4 maximum.

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

24Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:26 pm

cwij5252

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Why LOFC is not moving up ??

25Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:54 pm

stockchaser

@cwij5252 wrote:Why LOFC is not moving up ??
Not moving means a sign for a good run wait wait wait friend

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum