FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..!

Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..!

+19
Shivanthi_D
Riz123
Captain
sajithlk02
Surajmp
Wickyz
Vishwanarth
Itzme
cwij5252
Bakkabwoi
Niwa
Mahasen
Sapudev
Kethy
Equity Win
Chithi
Elite_SGX
stockchaser
Jay-Jay
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:38 pm

Niwa

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@Mahasen wrote:I do not want to disclose my name. A dual citizen among top 6 investors at RP Securities. You are an ant.
Oh sorry .Health is wealth  . Better get checked your mental health my dear HNI.🙏😂👏😂

stockchaser and Sapudev like this post

27Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:07 pm

Bakkabwoi

@Mahasen wrote:I had 500,000 Expo and sold at 204 last week.

bro... i just checked the volumes at 204.. only 88k sold.. so dont lie... chater ne?

Niwa, ADVENTUS, stockchaser and Itzme like this post

28Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:09 pm

Mahasen

Stock Trader

I sold from 201 to 2o4 maximum.

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

29Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:26 pm

cwij5252

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Why LOFC is not moving up ??

30Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:54 pm

stockchaser

@cwij5252 wrote:Why LOFC is not moving up ??
Not moving means a sign for a good run wait wait wait friend

31Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:06 pm

Itzme

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

10.14.2021 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol.. REDI NAAAA
@Bakkabwoi wrote:
@Mahasen wrote:I had 500,000 Expo and sold at 204 last week.

bro... i just checked the volumes at 204.. only 88k sold.. so dont lie... chater ne?

ADVENTUS and Bakkabwoi like this post

32Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:16 am

Sapudev

Sapudev
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

yesterday selling was over . its all BUYINg today .  can clear the board today .

33Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:40 am

Vishwanarth

At forming LOLC Ceylon Holding Co. plc,  is there any offering to public as IPO prospectus?  When  LOFC CLC shares transfer to LOCH ? 

Can anyone explain how LOLC ceylon common shares allocation is done? prospectus to be published?

ADVENTUS likes this post

34Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:54 am

Wickyz

Don't BUY CLC

ADVENTUS likes this post

35Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:11 am

Sapudev

Sapudev
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@Wickyz wrote:Don't BUY CLC

Kaageda GON WASSA ...  magey kumburata bessa ....

an innocent victim of EXPO .   lol!

36Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:18 pm

Sapudev

Sapudev
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

CLC is collecting with fake selling .

today is the best day to buy CLC ..!   with the announcement from LOCH today evening CLC may pass 70/= .

37Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:33 pm

Equity Win

Manager - Equity Analytics

sure, as per your opinion what is the best price to purchase the CLC .

38Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:45 pm

Sapudev

Sapudev
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@Equity Win wrote:sure, as per your opinion what is the best price to purchase the CLC .

below 45/=

39Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:14 pm

Elite_SGX

Elite_SGX
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

CLC trading volumes are decreasing day by day.   It seems to be difficult to buy 1 Mn shares within a trading day.

Heavy buying on CLC today. This is an indication of a huge rally coming to be.

Riz123 likes this post

40Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:23 pm

Surajmp

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Clc 300 sure

Riz123 and sajithlk02 like this post

41Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:13 pm

sajithlk02

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

@Sapudev wrote:
@Equity Win wrote:sure, as per your opinion what is the best price to purchase the CLC .

below 45/=
You CLC target?

42Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:59 pm

Captain

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Today LOFC reached to its float Adjusted market capitalisation which legalise the minimum public requirement, if CLC.N to achive their with out any deal to LOLC Rs. 350/-

within last 7 days over 40 Mn shares traded above Rs 68/- and public float is only around 28 Mn shares

remember I recommend you several time LOFC below 10 now it is pass 30 today

Next ready for the CLC.N, it will surely begin this week or next week

Riz123, Sunimal and sajithlk02 like this post

43Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:19 pm

Riz123

@Captain wrote:Today LOFC reached to its float Adjusted market capitalisation which legalise the minimum public requirement, if CLC.N to achive their with out any deal to LOLC Rs. 350/-

within last 7 days over 40 Mn shares traded above Rs 68/- and public float is only around 28 Mn shares

Totally agreed brother, CLC will fly to above 300 in no time, most of the buddies in this forum have invested in CLC
Hope everyone can enjoy the super profit within a short period

sajithlk02 likes this post

44Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:51 pm

Surajmp

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@Riz123 wrote:
@Captain wrote:Today LOFC reached to its float Adjusted market capitalisation which legalise the minimum public requirement, if CLC.N to achive their with out any deal to LOLC Rs. 350/-

Totally agreed brother, CLC will fly to above 300 in no time, most of the buddies in this forum have invested in CLC

Definitely bro

45Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:54 am

Shivanthi_D

Shivanthi_D
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@Surajmp wrote:
@Riz123 wrote:

Definitely bro

Today we can expect some good buying on CLC .

Riz123 likes this post

46Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:55 am

stockchaser

@Shivanthi_D wrote:
@Surajmp wrote:
@Riz123 wrote:

Definitely bro

Today we can expect some good buying on CLC .
Be careful guys

47Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:45 am

Captain

But 100 will come soon . analysid based on qty traded so far

48Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:47 am

nish84

Yes...
CLC 🚀🚀😊

Riz123 likes this post

49Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:11 pm

Surajmp

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Someone try collect more clc price push down

50Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:18 pm

Captain

Have to wait till announcement regarding loch share trf once it happen huge gain to clc, lolc in sale of Nifl may be Rs.10 per share with current price for clc

Riz123 likes this post

51Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:03 pm

Captain

21 percent of the public holding traded today for refresh new old time high tommorow for clc.n
Earlier lofc was in a position if 3 time lower than clc now it is almost two time. Will clc come back to the 3 time position for gearing the AS I towards 12000 end of this month. Be careful but reality could happen at any time.... bz investors and traders eye now highly towards these two shares.... Future direction very important.....probably traders will move towards clc from lofc with above fact from tommorow

52Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:34 pm

SAGA

I don't think that investors look at 2 times 3 time of something.its all about momentum. When you compare these 2 shares it has to be LOFC at the moment with more upward trend clearing board with more volumes.i think the momentum lost for CLC when it went down to 60 /= odd and LOFC volumes around 188 mn on one day.i feel still the uptrend with LOFC and investors shifting from LOFC to CLC will be clearly visible when you analyse the volumes in near future not now.

sajithlk02 likes this post

53Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:16 pm

Tissa

300++

Riz123 likes this post

54Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:47 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor

@SAGA wrote:I don't think that investors look at 2 times 3 time of something.its all about momentum. When you compare these 2 shares it has to be LOFC at the moment with more upward trend clearing board with more volumes.i think the momentum  lost for CLC when it went down to  60 /= odd and LOFC volumes around 188 mn  on one day.i feel still the uptrend with LOFC and investors shifting from LOFC to CLC will be clearly visible when you analyse the volumes in near future not now.
Amazing to see how it recovered after kissing early 60S to trade 80+ was simply astonishing. If you can recall how it was artificially put below early Rs30S in early October quite a while before it bounce back and touch ATH of Rs88. Now the same passage of play is intact. Tomorrow will be a crucial day after looking at today's massive 6.1mn as the direction is now crystal clear as most of the holders are confidently holding while million of shares traded at 80+ with a lot of new entrants at these passage of play and most importantly technical charts are tempting to say another big BULL is on the card with the Counter is more icing on the cake over its sister.

“Make hay while the sun shines” 

Surajmp likes this post

55Today is the Best - Day  to buy CLC ..! - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..! Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:58 pm

Surajmp

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@Rational Investor wrote:
@SAGA wrote:I don't think that investors look at 2 times 3 time of something.its all about momentum. When you compare these 2 shares it has to be LOFC at the moment with more upward trend clearing board with more volumes.i think the momentum  lost for CLC when it went down to  60 /= odd and LOFC volumes around 188 mn  on one day.i feel still the uptrend with LOFC and investors shifting from LOFC to CLC will be clearly visible when you analyse the volumes in near future not now.
Amazing to see how it recovered after kissing early 60S to trade 80+ was simply astonishing. If you can recall how it was artificially put below early Rs30S in early October quite a while before it bounce back and touch ATH of Rs88. Now the same passage of play is intact. Tomorrow will be a crucial day after looking at today's massive 6.1mn as the direction is now crystal clear as most of the holders are confidently holding while million of shares traded at 80+ with a lot of new entrants at these passage of play and most importantly technical charts are tempting to say another big BULL is on the card with the Counter is more icing on the cake over its sister.

“Make hay while the sun shines” 

Can we expect clc touch 300🤔

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum