FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Reinstatement of SLT-Mobitel's ETA System for Streamlined Visa Processing
by pramu perera Yesterday at 8:49 pm

» Stocks on the Radar at CSE
by Biggy Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Oil prices fall further
by Rare Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» Sri Lanka rupee closes at 275/290 to the US dollar
by Rare Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:58 am

» Bullish about a sustainable turnaround - CSE Chairman
by Rare Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:51 pm

» Can NPP secure majority in Parliament?
by God Father Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:41 am

» Growing superstar LVEF 14+
by ddrperera Wed Sep 25, 2024 8:53 am

» Post-election winners.
by Rare Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:30 pm

» Why Central Bank Governor Nandalal Weerasinghe should Resign?
by God Father Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:22 pm

» Asian stocks drift higher amid rate cut speculation; Japan lags
by Rare Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:56 pm

» Can AKD win the upcoming Parliamentary Election ???
by pramu perera Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:46 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Where are we heading?
by Rare Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:40 pm

» LVL Energy Fund worth to look into counter cheapest share under utilities sector
by sakuni Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:30 am

» Below Rs 10 shares analysis ..GEMS inside
by sakuni Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:52 pm

» Impact of Elections on Colombo Stock Market Sentiment
by Rare Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:20 pm

» Bangladesh Stock market rose after the interim government took a raft of measures for the stock market.
by Rare Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:37 am

» Commercial Bank PLC: Impact of Bangladesh Crisis
by God Father Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:39 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: 2024 Prediction
by ChooBoy Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:13 pm

» ශ්‍රී ලංකාව: කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ විශ්ලේෂණය - 2024 සැප්තැම්බර්
by ChooBoy Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:10 pm

» LTL Holdings Limited IPO: Devil in Disguise
by Quibit Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:26 pm

» PickMe: Serious Legal Snags ahead of IPO Opening!
by agentnrox Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:43 am

» AI Answer to my Question on Present Stock Market
by Rare Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:12 am

» Stock Market Collapse: Madness or Adjustment?
by Rare Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the Base Price of PCH?

+11
sunbee
Fresher
bliss
Rocky
UKboy
smallville
mono
monash
wmdcf
is
TortoizePlus
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty What is the Base Price of PCH? Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:27 pm

TortoizePlus

TortoizePlus
Manager - Equity Analytics

PCH is coming down day by. What will be the end price?. It seems some people still try to collect this. There were huge buy orders yesterday.

Note:- I don’t have PCH and no idea to collect until I see next Q result.

2What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 pm

is

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

dont wait for next q....start collecting when u see a Support Level..

3What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:00 pm

wmdcf

wmdcf

I'm new to this. What is the best price (support level) for this share?

4What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty PCH is not the only share in market.. Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:21 pm

monash

monash
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I believe this will come down to 20.. then will be stagnant 20-23 range for some time..

I wonder y u still go behind PCH if you are a new comer.. there are so many better deals in the market.. confused

If you are a new comer buy shares that are fundamentally strong.. So you will be safe even market go down for few weeks.. Basketball

5What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:26 pm

mono

mono
Vice President - Equity Analytics

wmdcf wrote:I'm new to this. What is the best price (support level) for this share?

if you're new don't buy PCH

buy something else

6What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:39 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

PCH run will be halted for sometime, if they show some growth in next qtr as well, we can see a small run.. U'd have invested when this was heavily in demand..
I'm positive on this that this would have its run, but not sooner ;-)
But to get the true value for money u'll have to look at a more wider scope than this now..so the time u may spend with PCH would let u earn more than it brings u if u go for higher growth stocks than this..
PCH is a long term counter..
look at the earnings of other companies which have a lot of potential.. look at investment trusts, banks...

7What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:56 pm

UKboy

UKboy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

If you new please dont do gambles. Start you life with Union bank IPO and then go from there..
Always keep 65% of you investment in good companies and play the game with 35%.

Hope this helps.

8What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Rocky

Rocky

I went to PCH today after the IPO.

No improvement at all, maybe worse.
The guys in the service dept. were completely not helpful. If fact I walked out of the shop in disgust!

I wanted a replacement battery for my LapTop.
They said they do not keep spares for all the models. I thought that the demand / growth of PC's were very high and PCH was ever so geared to meet the demand. My foot!
What can be say about PCH shares?
Evil or Very Mad

9What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:56 pm

mono

mono

hybrid_OS wrote:I went to PCH today after the IPO.

The guys in the service dept. were completely not helpful. If fact I walked out of the shop in disgust!

They said they do not keep spares for all the models. I thought that the demand / growth of PC's were very high and PCH was ever so geared to meet the demand. My foot!
Evil or Very Mad

tongue

it's your fault for buying a laptop from PCH. they don't sell many laptops. that's why i made a lengthy post at investnow about how PCH is not positioned well to meet the future computer hardware needs of this country, which will mostly be in the form of mobile platforms.

10What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:43 am

bliss

bliss
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

hybrid_OS wrote:I went to PCH today after the IPO.

Evil or Very Mad

hybrid.....u r nt da only person hvn these sort of troubles...i wil tel u another story abt PCH abt thier brilliant customer service& handling.....
My cousin had bought a desktop from PCH worth Rs.240000...cnt believe isnt dat..bt dat was filled wit all da latest features...recently it was malfunctioned n they hv handed it over to PCH...they hv reported dat da motherboard has to be replaced n it wil take 2 weeks to import new one from Singapore....By da way they hv provided wit a less facilitated computer ntil da repair wil b done...datz a gud thing i cn say...
so aftr 2 weeks they hv checked & returned da PC...bt whn my cousin came hme n tryin 2 fix his computer he has found dat da VGA cable cant b connected..wat has happened was they hv installed a new VGA card with a different type of VGA cable n PCH poeople havent given them da cable...
so again back 2 PCH for gettin it back...bt thiz isnt over....whn my cousin wanted 2 get a skype cal he has connected mic/spkr headset to da front computer jackset n none of them were workin...
so thn he called me n xplained da situation n told me cnt go back again 2 PCH ...asked me 2 come n check as i`m a bit hardware person...
whn i checked i found dat they havent connected front mic/spkr connections to da motherbord n datz y they were nt supportive...alzo da front two USB connections were nt connected 2 da motherboard...amazin haaa...
thiz iz a true story n if u got a close frend workin thr u might get da story...bt these sort of stories r nt new for PCH....

I think thr can b somany people can come up wit these sort of stories..
Nw people r talkin abt PCH devolopements n their smart management....they r approchin da customers in a different way rather dan was in earlier....bla bla...
I think they r same disgustin cheatin corrupted one PC seller .....do u think these sort of incidents wil gv them a gud cutomer reaction...actually they r losin customers day by day...bcoz of their crappy services....
Good lk wit PCH products.....

11What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:57 am

Fresher

About hardware...
there is nothing much a company can improve other than retailing the parts. that too margins are getting slim.
Things like servicing and assembling, it's DIY for most people in colombo with reasonable hardware knowledge.
Simple hardware related courses are short and cheap. Therefore, it cannot expect to live off service agreements to retailers.
But they do it for companies and for a large cost.

@ bliss, i'm amazed that ur cousin bought a machine for 240k which should be on the highest end and did not know the issue on the front ports Laughing

about PCH - once I went to buy a monitor and checked out a few but they did not please me.
so I bought a couple of small items and it took the cashier about 15 minutes to invoice tham. Evil or Very Mad

i used the complaint form where I gave my details too but I doubt that any action has been taken

edit - I had a lot of PCH shares and recently got rid of bulk of them

12What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:22 am

sunbee

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

" npp - @ bliss, i'm amazed that ur cousin bought a machine for 240k which should be on the highest end and did not know the issue on the front ports" !

PCH thrived because most of our people were afraid to touch inside of a computer. I have seen many educated gentlemen carrying computers to them to fix small problems.

If new generation find this hardware assembling is a very simple thing to learn then this will change.

Fixing even a small wire inside CPU takes a considerable time of a trained technician, to open, power supply, finding, fixing , testing etc.
That means to satisfy the customer flow, they have to have lot of people employed without gaining a cent. This is highly detrimental for a company.

Instead, the current work force is given heavy work , they have to do fast work , continuously, resulting more troubles inside some big % of the machines they handle.

This is one reason of this bad image and it is really a big problem for a Hardware supplier. Our company was earning good money, gave up this business because we started losing money with after sale service.

13What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:45 am

Fresher

sunbee wrote:
PCH thrived because most of our people were afraid to touch inside of a computer. I have seen many educated gentlemen carrying computers to them to fix small problems.

If new generation find this hardware assembling is a very simple thing to learn then this will change.

very good point. the new generation mostly only buys and buys new high end stuff. But they don't go for simple repairs.

This could mean two things. If under warranty, that will be beneficial to the company unless a part replacement is required. It could also mean if not under warranty, it will lose its earnings from repairing/servicing.

In the long run, with the newer generation being more IT enabled, PC companies need to find solutions for this. or they will face trouble. I'm talking about companies which deal primarily hardware only.

about PCH - it cannot survive on hardware retailing only

14What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 am

kpinvest

kpinvest
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I know PCH service not good... but its not terrible....

There are two aspects here 1) Making profit 2) giving a good service

Personally I still didn't have bad experience with PCH. That maybe because I bought the items after looking it well enough.

anyway.. not all profitable companies are providing good service.
ex Dialog is terrible with DTV,
SLT is terrible with PEO TV,
HSBC - always have to see front counter person's GAS!!,
Cathey pacific - arrogant air hostess

But all these companies make excellent profits!

15What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:46 pm

sirimevan

sirimevan

Guys i was just going at these posts,

If you study the asian market sri lanka was depending on tea and rubber since it obtained it freedom 1948, where the plantation sector performed well, and had good revenue and growth with good profits,

further towards the millennium it brought us revenue trough it overseas recruitment market from the working capital from countries like dubai and qatar,

Still we couldn't beat Singapore and Malaysia even though they were behind us in 1982.

the main reason for this was not only the war factor but the governments not making clear decisions towards the future,

If you look at Malaysia today it has reached it highest price for its oil palm,(http://www.palmoilhq.com/PalmOilNews/malaysias-palm-oil-industry-contributed-export-revenue-of-rm49-6-billion-last-year/)
49.5 billion market value with highest price paid for it palm oil shares,

When people started growing palm trees instead of rubber and tea even when the global market paid well for tea and rubber still Malaysia was growing palm tress,then the world was laughing at malaysia at that time when there was a good market for tea and rubber saying whats wrong with this people?

If you look at India it has reached its highest revenue trough IT sector,(www.thaindian.com/.../indian-it-exports-to-touch-50-billion-despite-meltdown_100314786.htm) where it is almost to touch 50 billion dollars during its last year,

This was a similar story too, when the government identified Bangalore as Indian IT HUB people started laughing saying what IT that Indians know when they don't have money to eat?
But today The world’s largest software products company Microsoft Corp. wants India to be among its top five revenue generators globally within the next three-five years.while Indian software market grows 18%
today ,
http://www.ft.lk/2011/02/07/india%E2%80%99s-software-exports-seen-up-16-18-in-fy12/

we were looking at what we had those days such as tea and rubber,

change your selfs and look at the future potentials, avoid fighting for a stock just because its coming down by 4 to 5 rupees look at the future, think of the future so that we could beat Malaysia one day,

think of your investment for the future not short time profit, when Malaysians planted oil palms they had to stay for 5 years to gain profit not like tea which had a yield in two ears but still they waited and they won finally while we lost at looking at quick profits,

today we have started IPO business after all and even palm oil sites could be seen in nakiyadeniya areas around galle and two palm oil factories in sri lanka finally,

BPO and software industry is coming up finally in sri lanka with so much of difficulties, and now we can hear the BPO word at-least and Software word finally in some news papers and in some articles

government (ICTA) has been making revolution with time in sri lanka such as bringing in IT industry to the country now
http://www.ft.lk/2011/02/04/live-icta-projects-at-buttala-‘dayata-kirula-2011’/

What i wanted to say is when there was opportunity we never looked at the future like Malaysia and India,
But today the government is setting up or coming up with a vision and that is the tourist industry in Asia and the IT hub in sri lanka,

We know that out of the five hubs, it is the knowledge hub that has progressed the most so far,
(http://www.ft.lk/2010/11/24/sri-lanka-in-forefront-of-development-on-path-to-become-regional-knowledge-hub-icta-ceo/)

The 5 hubs would be

Infrastructure (IT) HUB
tourism/travel HUB
aviation/shipping HUB
finance HUB
Investment HUB (the Colombo stock market)

if you look at the future of our country we should not be fighting towards a stock, or for a variation of a price or a manipulation its all identifying the future potential and the value of a stock and educating each other the value of that share,

Remember Malaysia, Singapore and most of the Asian countries such as even Maldives were behind us, but today we are behind them since we did not identify the value of future demand and growth sectors, its not our fault but there were no people to educate us to look at the future

Today trough this forums we see ideas coming up and people looking at the future and educating us yet we seems to put them down and under estimate, well i don't say to avoid your opinion or your comments but don't take the other person as a manipulator or a betrayer since we have to respect others, people who looked at the future potential won such as japan identifying the value of transportation india the value of
IT Malaysia the value of palm oil, etc.....

We as a country the young generation we should look at the future and invest and not fight or ague due to a slight price change or a poor performance report, let us work as a team as one country one community and let us identify the future potential value stocks may be it could be IT sector Hotel Sector etc.......

when we do fight and put the momentum and the moral down of people they intent to trow there shares for dirt cheap price so that the foreign buyers who see the potential of share grabs it and we as sri lankans lose our profits while they be rich

this what happen to our country we always tried to ague and put some one down look at the politics today a nice example, instead of them working together they keep on arguing finding faults and putting each other to there trash bin

We as sri lankans let us change our attitudes as a community let us identify the value stocks, let manupilators be there and day traders be there we as investors should learn the future value of our shares that we have invested,

Remember TAFL was 17/- six months ago, today 250+ Did any one Identify?
Remember GRAN was 65, glass was 2/- while bfl was 40 when i entered to the market just one year back and today almost all the shares gone up by 10 times and more

at that time no one was there to teach us how to identify a value stock how to identify a good report we just went behind the crowd and invested in greg and dpl but today the community is much educated and much advance, those days we never heard of EPS, we never heard of assets , ratios, trends , growth rates etc,,,,,

but let not this happen to our future investors since they our the people who takes our country to the world and let us be an example to our young investors,

all the best guys
Have a great trading week
Regards,

Just my thought correct me if im wrong,

16What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Future Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:49 pm

sirimevan

sirimevan

Guys i was just going at these posts,

If you study the asian market sri lanka was depending on tea and rubber since it obtained it freedom 1948, where the plantation sector performed well, and had good revenue and growth with good profits,

further towards the millennium it brought us revenue trough it overseas recruitment market from the working capital from countries like dubai and qatar,

Still we couldn't beat Singapore and Malaysia even though they were behind us in 1982.

the main reason for this was not only the war factor but the governments not making clear decisions towards the future,

If you look at Malaysia today it has reached it highest price for its oil palm,(http://www.palmoilhq.com/PalmOilNews/malaysias-palm-oil-industry-contributed-export-revenue-of-rm49-6-billion-last-year/)
49.5 billion market value with highest price paid for it palm oil shares,

When people started growing palm trees instead of rubber and tea even when the global market paid well for tea and rubber still Malaysia was growing palm tress,then the world was laughing at malaysia at that time when there was a good market for tea and rubber saying whats wrong with this people?

If you look at India it has reached its highest revenue trough IT sector,(www.thaindian.com/.../indian-it-exports-to-touch-50-billion-despite-meltdown_100314786.htm) where it is almost to touch 50 billion dollars during its last year,

This was a similar story too, when the government identified Bangalore as Indian IT HUB people started laughing saying what IT that Indians know when they don't have money to eat?
But today The world’s largest software products company Microsoft Corp. wants India to be among its top five revenue generators globally within the next three-five years.while Indian software market grows 18%
today ,
http://www.ft.lk/2011/02/07/india%E2%80%99s-software-exports-seen-up-16-18-in-fy12/

we were looking at what we had those days such as tea and rubber,

change your selfs and look at the future potentials, avoid fighting for a stock just because its coming down by 4 to 5 rupees look at the future, think of the future so that we could beat Malaysia one day,

think of your investment for the future not short time profit, when Malaysians planted oil palms they had to stay for 5 years to gain profit not like tea which had a yield in two ears but still they waited and they won finally while we lost at looking at quick profits,

today we have started IPO business after all and even palm oil sites could be seen in nakiyadeniya areas around galle and two palm oil factories in sri lanka finally,

BPO and software industry is coming up finally in sri lanka with so much of difficulties, and now we can hear the BPO word at-least and Software word finally in some news papers and in some articles

government (ICTA) has been making revolution with time in sri lanka such as bringing in IT industry to the country now
http://www.ft.lk/2011/02/04/live-icta-projects-at-buttala-‘dayata-kirula-2011’/

What i wanted to say is when there was opportunity we never looked at the future like Malaysia and India,
But today the government is setting up or coming up with a vision and that is the tourist industry in Asia and the IT hub in sri lanka,

We know that out of the five hubs, it is the knowledge hub that has progressed the most so far,
(http://www.ft.lk/2010/11/24/sri-lanka-in-forefront-of-development-on-path-to-become-regional-knowledge-hub-icta-ceo/)

The 5 hubs would be

Infrastructure (IT) HUB
tourism/travel HUB
aviation/shipping HUB
finance HUB
Investment HUB (the Colombo stock market)

if you look at the future of our country we should not be fighting towards a stock, or for a variation of a price or a manipulation its all identifying the future potential and the value of a stock and educating each other the value of that share,

Remember Malaysia, Singapore and most of the Asian countries such as even Maldives were behind us, but today we are behind them since we did not identify the value of future demand and growth sectors, its not our fault but there were no people to educate us to look at the future

Today trough this forums we see ideas coming up and people looking at the future and educating us yet we seems to put them down and under estimate, well i don't say to avoid your opinion or your comments but don't take the other person as a manipulator or a betrayer since we have to respect others, people who looked at the future potential won such as japan identifying the value of transportation india the value of
IT Malaysia the value of palm oil, etc.....

We as a country the young generation we should look at the future and invest and not fight or ague due to a slight price change or a poor performance report, let us work as a team as one country one community and let us identify the future potential value stocks may be it could be IT sector Hotel Sector etc.......

when we do fight and put the momentum and the moral down of people they intent to trow there shares for dirt cheap price so that the foreign buyers who see the potential of share grabs it and we as sri lankans lose our profits while they be rich

this what happen to our country we always tried to ague and put some one down look at the politics today a nice example, instead of them working together they keep on arguing finding faults and putting each other to there trash bin

We as sri lankans let us change our attitudes as a community let us identify the value stocks, let manupilators be there and day traders be there we as investors should learn the future value of our shares that we have invested,

Remember TAFL was 17/- six months ago, today 250+ Did any one Identify?
Remember GRAN was 65, glass was 2/- while bfl was 40 when i entered to the market just one year back and today almost all the shares gone up by 10 times and more

at that time no one was there to teach us how to identify a value stock how to identify a good report we just went behind the crowd and invested in greg and dpl but today the community is much educated and much advance, those days we never heard of EPS, we never heard of assets , ratios, trends , growth rates etc,,,,,

but let not this happen to our future investors since they our the people who takes our country to the world and let us be an example to our young investors,

all the best guys
Have a great trading week
Regards,

Just my thought correct me if im wrong,

17What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:27 pm

rcharindu

rcharindu

100% agree with you "sirimevan". People doesn't like to use their mind to foresee the opportunities and threats in the future. They only consider the 10% gain they can get as much as possible n that's it.
We'll see what happen in the future.

18What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Stockmate

@ Sirimevan
You have worded what we have been telling so far in a better way. Thanks. But for me I was able to identify TAFL and BFL very early( TAFL below 50 and BFL below 100) But there where some investors who identified them much earlier. Because I identified BFL and TAFL early my gain up to now is unbelievable. I invested in TAFL and BFL about 4m then. I had not even dreamed of a financial position as I have gained now.
Most people have a buy and sell approach. They comment on stocks based on that mentality. So the new comers also develop that attitude. This is not good as you said. Because of this most of us lick the plates while a few eats like kings.

19What is the Base Price of PCH? Empty Re: What is the Base Price of PCH? Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:27 pm

mono

mono

What is the Base Price of PCH? Thatsotter128526730191406250

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum