If you want to know the member information and statistics please follow following steps.
1.Go to Home page
2. Click Member list tab
3. Type the user-name of which you want to find about, under "Find a user or modify list order" and click OK
4. If you spell the username correctly, the searched username appears under searched results.Click on the username. Then you will be in that person's profile.
5. Then go to "Statistics" tab
6. Under the topic "Posts" click "Find all posts by [username]"
7. Now you can see all posts by that particular username.
8. You can read and understand if they have repeatedly promoted any stock/s. Also have they being consistent on every post or have changed their comments as market change
9. Then decide whether the members track record is acceptable to you.
Some changes have been made to the original post.
Last edited by Quibit on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total