FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kalpitiya Beach Resort -

+6
smallville
Fresher
Redbulls
kasun333
WildBear
sanju351
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:08 pm

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/6641327571452_1107.pdf

Will it be the same story as REEF - as suggested by some of the brokers .

Experts please advise us ...is this share worth for collection at 7.30 -8.00 levels ?
As a medium term investment ?

2Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:24 pm

WildBear

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

You may find plenty of attractively valued operating businesses, rather than a hotel without even having laid even the foundation stone.

3Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:33 pm

kasun333

watch monday to friday

4Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Expectations are high Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:48 pm

sanju351

sanju351

kasun333 wrote:watch monday to friday

Yes most of the borkers say CITK & CITW will go behind REEF and major share holders are the same group that holds REEF & they have in their hands collected shares of CITK @ 12.50 - 17.00 ..

All are expecting this share to move to 11- 12 levels and foreign investments also eying these hotel stocks .. cheers

Last edited by npp on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted multiple smileys)

5Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:

Yes most of the borkers say CITK & CITW will go behind REEF and major share holders are the same group that holds REEF & they have in their hands collected shares of CITK @ 12.50 - 17.00 ..

All are expecting this share to move to 11- 12 levels and foreign investments also eying these hotel stocks .. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Good promotion going on.
Keep it up.

6Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty bull is bull Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:52 pm

sanju351

sanju351

Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

All are expecting this share to move to 11- 12 levels and foreign investments also eying these hotel stocks .. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Good promotion going on.
Keep it up.

Bull is a Bull - you are a real bull and nonsense to many

7Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Good promotion going on.
Keep it up.

Yes mate how you promote BLUE all of us know very well.
You are basically a boneless cheater.

sanju351

sanju351

Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

All are expecting this share to move to 11- 12 levels and foreign investments also eying these hotel stocks .. cheers

Good promotion going on.
Keep it up.

Yes mate how you promote BLUE all of us know very well.
You are basically a boneless cheater.

Yes ..am promoting CITK & BLUE ..Because both stocks going to perform in the short term ..But nothing is certain in this world ..
At your own risk ..if you want high returens and wants to reduce losses ..BUY CITK & BLUE :
Dear RED BULLLLLLLLL :

If you dont want profits - mind your own business ..have you ever thought REEF & REEF W - will reach these levels ?
We want others to take profits and recover losses ..but if some body BUY & SELL only because of post on a forum ..god save them .

But am sure they all are not BULLS ..
lol!

Last edited by npp on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : deleted multiple smileys)

9Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

Agreed, then why you need to open a thread like an innocent asking for expert comment and then suddenly starting to justify another price.
Are you bull sh**ing us?

Your ethics towards this forum much worse than the behaviour of a prostitute.

Again most of us know you and your motive, that's why I'm saying you are a
promoter and cheater.

10Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:02 pm

sanju351

sanju351

Redbulls wrote:Agreed, then why you need to open a thread like an innocent asking for expert comment and then suddenly starting to justify another price.
Are you bull sh**ing us?

Your ethics towards this forum much worse than the behaviour of a prostitute.

Again most of us know you and your motive, that's why I'm saying you are a
promoter and cheater.

No worries my friend ..to rescue retail investors to reduce their losses let me be a prostitute - am happy ..am not like a ponse like u am telling what i want to tell without any fear - you are a pimp and ponse ..mind your own prostitute dealing business .. got the information about MR : D & what he is going to do for CITK when i post the news on this wall i got it from good friends of this forum & then only i put the news for others benefit ..

cheers

Last edited by npp on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted multiple smileys)

11Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Fresher

sanju351 - please refrain from posting multiple smileys in every post.

12Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

npp wrote:sanju351 - please refrain from posting multiple smileys in every post.

He can do only these type of job.
These guys need to be ban from the forum.

13Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:16 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:
If you dont want profits - mind your own business ..have you ever thought REEF & REEF W - will reach these levels ?
We want others to take profits and recover losses ..but if some body BUY & SELL only because of post on a forum ..god save them .

lol!

I dont get this.. R u saying that ur telling this cuz u wanted us to make profits?? LOL

How do u know in first place that CITK & CITW can bring us profits????

If you would know u would not ask a question like below know?

sanju351 wrote:

Experts please advise us ...is this share worth for collection at 7.30 -8.00 levels ?

Ok let me say this ones more.. U've been baselessly promoting BLUE with your previous user ID, then all of a sudden u said u forgot the password and created a new ID.. Alas!!! again u started promoting BLUE..

Apart from promoting, u bad mouth the forum members whenever they disagree with you.. Which doesnt look to me a professional approach in dealing with diverse ideas..

This is the final warning... IF u wanna stay in the forum, pls refrain from further promotional activities and treat members with dignity.

Moderators -> You're allowed to ban any cussed fella who doesn't care forum ethics..

14Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 am

sanju351

sanju351

smallville wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

lol!

I dont get this.. R u saying that ur telling this cuz u wanted us to make profits?? LOL

How do u know in first place that CITK & CITW can bring us profits????

If you would know u would not ask a question like below know?

sanju351 wrote:

Ok let me say this ones more.. U've been baselessly promoting BLUE with your previous user ID, then all of a sudden u said u forgot the password and created a new ID.. Alas!!! again u started promoting BLUE..

Apart from promoting, u bad mouth the forum members whenever they disagree with you.. Which doesnt look to me a professional approach in dealing with diverse ideas..

This is the final warning... IF u wanna stay in the forum, pls refrain from further promotional activities and treat members with dignity.

Moderators -> You're allowed to ban any cussed fella who doesn't care forum ethics..

Thanks - But you all are not fair - Just see REDBULLS comments he is the one who started using bad words and all.
What ever i said was true and those were news rumors going here and there in the market .

Every body expects CITK - BLUE to move up like REEF did i just publish that story only - If you think it is a promo - refer most of the posts are falling in to that category and you will have to ban half of the forum writers ....

Do you think people buy shares just for this form posts ...come on man we all are adults lets face the real ..
do what ever you want ....i have no worry

Thanks

15Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:47 am

smallville

smallville

sanju351 wrote:

Thanks - But you all are not fair - Just see REDBULLS comments he is the one who started using bad words and all.
What ever i said was true and those were news rumors going here and there in the market .

Every body expects CITK - BLUE to move up like REEF did i just publish that story only - If you think it is a promo - refer most of the posts are falling in to that category and you will have to ban half of the forum writers ....

Do you think people buy shares just for this form posts ...come on man we all are adults lets face the real ..

Thanks

sanju351 wrote:
Every body expects CITK - BLUE to move up like REEF

I agree with you.. Cuz some ppl did stupid things as you and are waiting to pass it to the next idiot.. If ppl knew what they were buying, this would not happen..

sanju351 wrote:
refer most of the posts are falling in to that category and you will have to ban half of the forum writers ....

Well actually you can see we've removed a lot of stuff from posters who wanted to pass their burden to the forum members.. We're a representation of a small crowd in CSE.. We should stand for us but not let down..

sanju351 wrote:
Just see REDBULLS comments he is the one who started using bad words and all.

I can see that he started it but with decent words unlike you.. And has he ever promoted his shares?? Majority are stuck buying shares at a decent high too but they rarely even talk about this stuff.. If you think so, pls share the links.. I'll step down from my post if you find such..

And again.. talking abt rumors.. Can we still believe rumers and trade/invest on it? What if you were dead wrong and members fell in to your trap?? Our main objective is to stop the fundamental mistake being made - that is; buying the shares someone promote without a base..

Well I cant teach the ignorant here.. This is a professional forum and we expect the members to be mature a bit.. Who can teach maturity anyways?
How would others feel if you act like a grade 8 school boy in a CIMA classroom?? I dont think the others members would like the idea

The forum has zero tolerance policy for promotions, we've already given our status regarding this in your BLUE thread.. Shame on you for promoting again..

16Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I do not think Prostitute is a bad word.
But engaged in the Oldest profession in forums like this is bad. Very Happy

17Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Whitebull

Cool down guys...Cool down....If this continues I am sure things may become diertier.

18Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

Whitebull wrote:Cool down guys...Cool down....If this continues I am sure things may become diertier.

I respect your appeal as well as Small's and Kithisiri's comment.
Thanks mate.

19Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Kumar

Kumar

smallville wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Thanks

sanju351 wrote:
Every body expects CITK - BLUE to move up like REEF

I agree with you.. Cuz some ppl did stupid things as you and are waiting to pass it to the next idiot.. If ppl knew what they were buying, this would not happen..

sanju351 wrote:
refer most of the posts are falling in to that category and you will have to ban half of the forum writers ....

Well actually you can see we've removed a lot of stuff from posters who wanted to pass their burden to the forum members.. We're a representation of a small crowd in CSE.. We should stand for us but not let down..

sanju351 wrote:
Just see REDBULLS comments he is the one who started using bad words and all.

I can see that he started it but with decent words unlike you.. And has he ever promoted his shares?? Majority are stuck buying shares at a decent high too but they rarely even talk about this stuff.. If you think so, pls share the links.. I'll step down from my post if you find such..

And again.. talking abt rumors.. Can we still believe rumers and trade/invest on it? What if you were dead wrong and members fell in to your trap?? Our main objective is to stop the fundamental mistake being made - that is; buying the shares someone promote without a base..

Well I cant teach the ignorant here.. This is a professional forum and we expect the members to be mature a bit.. Who can teach maturity anyways?
How would others feel if you act like a grade 8 school boy in a CIMA classroom?? I dont think the others members would like the idea

The forum has zero tolerance policy for promotions, we've already given our status regarding this in your BLUE thread.. Shame on you for promoting again..
Well said Smallville.
Hope these gentlemen will change their tactics.

20Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:12 pm

kasun333

nimal perera and dp sellings their qintities some says they hv a court case about the land so shere price comes to 2 rupees may be 1.if u hv asked your broker

21Kalpitiya Beach Resort -  Empty Re: Kalpitiya Beach Resort - Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

kasun333 wrote:nimal perera and dp sellings their qintities some says they hv a court case about the land so shere price comes to 2 rupees may be 1.if u hv asked your broker

Who told you about a case in Kalpitya ? If so they have to tell CSE.

Are you telling us about the case in Pasikuda beach resort under REEF ?
If so it is an old news .

This is what Srriranga wrote about it last April .

April 09, 2012 (LBO) - The ownership of a prime beach front property the listed Citrus Leisure bought on Sri Lanka's east coast for 169 million rupees is now being disputed in court.

A stock exchange filing said the 12-acre land was bought in November 2011 by Passikudah Beach Resorts, a fully-owned subsidiary of Citrus Leisure.

"Passikudah Beach Resorts Limited purchased the property, which is now owned and possessed by the said company, based on professional advice it has clear legal title," the statement said.

"The Board of Directors of Citrus Leisure now wishes to announce that legal proceedings have been instituted in the District Court of Valachchenai against a predecessor in title as the 1st defendant with Passikudah Beach Resorts being added as a party, disputing the title of the said predecessor."

The stock exchange announcement by Citrus Leisure came a day after the Sunday Leader newspaper revealed the property dispute in a story headlined 'Kotte Deputy Mayor In Pasikudah Land Grab'.

The newspaper said the land, owned by two Swiss nationals, had been illegally sold by a local party to other local parties from whom the listed Citrus Leisure had bought it.

The newspaper alleged local government politicians and military officers had become involved in the land dispute.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t17322-last-thing-we-needed-was-a-court-case-for-reef

Add:

This culprit, Kotte man is in custody now. REEF may get back money after the court case. They will loose the land as it is belongs to the Swiss national.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum