FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teller's Predictions

+86
CSE Dimuth
Vishwanarth
jaya
thananjey
SANJAYANM
judecroos
pra4u
xhora
Don't Be Poor
chathura123
Ekanayake90
Sanju121
Eng Krishantha
lal62
wgsaman
Kipling
pure equity
npgslnawa
Intrinsicvalue
wisdom79
sureshot
kritika33
KavinduTM
bhanu
Sajeewa Niranjan
ipo
King of vice
Eugine Fernando
Kaish86
sanjulanka
SBR198716
dhaneenja
cseranga
kasun_gimhana
target1
Rukshan1
Invest2018
migara
4Corners
NANDANA2012
Hewagak
Beta1
ThilinaM
Chathuranga55
Thushara Ayya
Uaecoindubai
player
vic19
hiransilva23
karuna
NZ BOY
EquityChamp
Miss-Sangeetha
Winner123
TARGET
rosa maria
samaritan
CARACALLA
Jana
Gainer
fireshelter
mr.castro
AUS79
piras
Nuwan Prasad
peacockman
glad
DANIDU
Ok One
kumarweerarathne
kjojo
Sasanka De Silva
traderathome
Chinwi
dhanurrox
Redbulls
chamith
mark
rainmaker
UKboy
stockmania
salt
malanp
Slstock
Jiggysaurus
Teller
90 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

226Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:13 pm

Teller

Remember Teller advised entered to hexp around 40 with my heaven friend Karuna. So most of forum members entered 40,50,65,72,85,90 levels. Even if you buy 100 rupee during past, still you are in profit due to dividends. KNOW THE PEOPLE KNOW,WHO TELLER IS...

227Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:41 pm

ThilinaM

Vice President - Equity Analytics

@teller - total divident up to now from your advice price 90 is 12.5 lkr . less than 4% return per year

228Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:42 pm

ThilinaM

its not ethical that entering 40 and advising when its 90. you will only buy up to max 50 at that time

229Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:40 pm

Teller

@thilina , think about the safe guard your capital first. You should take home what you invested first,secondary profit. most of the People who invested AEL are in losses as a percentage but hExp not. During the period Hexp Navps, Cash flow per share,dividends even business activities has increased.

230Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:45 am

Eng Krishantha

Expert
Expert

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
ThilinaM wrote:@sangeetha - When this post done HEXP was at price 92 2016 jul. price came down and down to 59 2017 march. dont post this kind of fake things. if im incorrect in figures plz correct me
Teller said that very rarely he goes wrong that happened to HEXP. 
In year 2016 he posted more than 750 propaganda or promotion posts in support of HEXP, in which he said HEXP will reach Rs.300.
Lot of people bought HEXP@112 after his promotion then his boss downloaded backload of HEXP @97.50, thus he captured lot of retail fools to download backload of HEXP on behalf of his boss.
 Most of them lost their hard earned life saving.

Then Teller disappeared from this forum citing that he had forgotten this forum's log on password  and now he remerged as a 2019 and 2020 kids hero.

Teller has so many fake User name also including Uaecoindubai, Freeforexsinals2020, Signals2020 and so on...…. 

Another example of his manipulation was AFSL and many more.

When the whole market is in the upward trend, Teller is hero here, When the market in downward trend Teller is zero.  
true

231Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:05 am

Teller

Teller

Current market doesnt have wings. Analysers will predict positively but they forget to calculate x factor. So many innocent retailers will loss if they follow this trend.this is not the time to enter CSE.90% companies are over value here. You have to think 10% in case if you buy. Dont come here for short term gain ,obviously its medium to long.

232Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:46 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

@Teller - Approved. but when FDI come there will be no time to adjust. better to be fully invested.
also some companys will not be impacted by market crash or economy. they are growing irrespective of economy. ex - REXP/ LFIN/VFIN

233Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:05 pm

Teller

Teller

@Thilina and guys,Aru YOU HAPPY NOW. HEXP HEXP HEXP HEXP HEXP.

TELLER TALKED ABOUT HEXP YESTURDAY . TODAY IT UP BY 10%.
"Remember Teller advised entered to hexp around 40 with my heaven friend Karuna. So most of forum members entered 40,50,65,72,85,90 levels. Even if you buy 100 rupee during past, still you are in profit due to dividends. KNOW THE PEOPLE KNOW,WHO TELLER IS..."

Teller said is SAID not SAD.......

234Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:28 pm

npgslnawa

Manager - Equity Analytics

Dear Teller. ..
Please give your recomendation to invest Rs.4 lax. Your advice is highly expected. Tnks.

235Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:07 pm

Teller

Teller

Even you agree or not , based On Discount cash flow model and other 3 major models along with 220 plus ratios , make my decision as The best No 1 share is HEXP, by diversification of its part of 400 million cash flow will give a max rewards just little as little outstanding shares 8 million, will generate a 50 rupees plus amazing EPS , definitely 200 to 350 share. Currently this fabulous company has 15 rupees plus cash per share, im sure very soon 1 billion turn over can be achieved due to increases of its 300% capacity increases.

236Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:37 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

hEXP REVENUR GROWTH IS BELOW 10%

237Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:54 pm

Teller

Teller

Hahaa,any one has a right to predict but must be justified ,
How its possible , coming QOQ it will increase, its an investment of 300 million MEP, and 3 international markets. Now Hexp produces rexp product.
See the latest update of new products in their web.
Www.hayleysfibre.com

238Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:55 pm

Teller

Teller

World renowned supermarket chains, European automobile manufactures, Potting mix manufactures and several fortune 500 companies have already embarked in Hayleys Fibre. We serve more than 300+ customers distributed among 40+ countries representing all the continents across the globe. Our own marketing offices are positioned in USA, UK, Netherland and Japan in order to cater the customers conveniently.
We are a total solution provider for wide range of applications based on coir fibre & allied products. Solutions are provided for applications under Growing media, Horticulture, Erosion Control, Bedding and large variety of industrial applications.

Certifications
As an industry renowned leading manufacturing and exporting company, we comply with state of the art machinery together with a committed workforce to deliver quality, innovative, and eco-friendly products. Our ethicality in the industry has been identified and hence we are awarded by BCSI, ISO 9001:2015 and GOLS certification.
Incorporated in 1878 as Chas P. Hayleys & Co, Hayleys Fibre is the biggest and premier manufacturer & exporter of coconut fibre related products from Sri Lanka. We have continuously been in the business for the last 140 years.
Hayleys Fibre has 5 manufacturing locations locally & another location in India with ample capacity to serve the customers year round with uninterrupted production. All our locations are equipped with modern technology & state of the art manufacturing facilities thus ensuring a quality supply to our valued customers.

239Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:58 pm

Teller

Teller

HEXP plant Now in INDIA...HAHHHAAAA, This year chinese market can not produce , those orders will get HEXP and REXP also BPPL and HCAB

240Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:12 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

Teller wrote:@Thilina and guys,Aru YOU HAPPY NOW. HEXP HEXP HEXP HEXP HEXP.

TELLER TALKED ABOUT HEXP YESTURDAY . TODAY IT UP BY 10%.
"Remember Teller advised entered to hexp around 40 with my heaven friend Karuna. So most of forum members entered 40,50,65,72,85,90 levels. Even if you buy 100 rupee during past, still you are in profit due to dividends. KNOW THE PEOPLE KNOW,WHO TELLER IS..."

Teller said is SAID not SAD.......

Can i know your current volume? if you don't mind.

241Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:16 pm

Sanju121

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:HEXP plant Now in INDIA...HAHHHAAAA, This year chinese market can not produce , those orders will get HEXP and REXP also BPPL and HCAB
Teller what do you think about HAYC??

I sense a great price appreciation in future..
NAV is 316 now at 191..

242Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Teller

Teller

@Eng krishantha ,
I dont hold much Hexp, if i do so you can see me in largest 20. Prediction is my hobby and result is my satisfaction. I just fight for a good share and most of my investments are outside of LK.

243Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Teller

Teller

@Sanju, HAYC will be superb in coming quarters

244Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:11 pm

Sanju121

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:@Sanju, HAYC will be superb in coming quarters
whats your price prediction after 1year?

245Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:05 pm

Teller

Teller

I want to calculate with forecasted values. Want more time bro

246Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:07 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

only 1.8 mn required to be in HEXP top 20 . i also can be easyly.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

247Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty haha big laugh for Teller!!! Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:31 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

I have analysed true colours of teller. 1st he bashed Combank . now he z telling he bought combank for 85 within month. for new commers i tell dont trust anyone. teller plz dont angry with me  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Teller10Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Teller11 Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Teller12

248Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:32 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

by the way teller. what u told is correct Combank future is not so brilliant. please trade it for quick profit..

249Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:44 pm

Teller

Teller

Not agree with you, i predicted it from 98 to come down 84, because i had a calculation. No one believed it, so it came to my target level . So i purchased. Whats the wrong with it. Yes combank future is not good as we expecting . But i purchased this as strategy investment.

solo1279 likes this post

250Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:47 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

what is definition of your strategy investment??

251Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:48 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

how did u predicted that??

252Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:50 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

your prediction is simply based on ex div date men. those are simple ne

253Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:53 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM

I told Vfin future will be brilient. now LB chairman came to VFIN. 
with 2.4 PE ratio. it may plummet.

254Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Ekanayake90

Ekanayake90

UN Rights Chief urges SL govt. to fully implement resolution 30/1

FEBRUARY 19, 2020 BY TSM WEB DESK 0 COMMENTS  POST VIEWS: 280
The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet has urged the Sri Lankan Government to fully implement resolution 30/1, and continue to engage positively with OHCHR and United Nations human rights mechanisms to promote reconciliation, accountability and human rights.

Bachelet  expressed these views in a report on Sri Lanka presented to the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC) in Geneva, ahead of the 43rd session of the Human Rights Council to be held from 24 February – 20 March 2020.

The report will be formally presented to the Council on 27 February and discussed by member states and others.

“While some progress has been made since 2015 in promoting reconciliation, accountability and human rights in line with resolution 30/1, the inability of the Government to deal comprehensively with impunity and to reform institutions may cause the recurrence of human rights violations,”Bachelet said.

The High Commissioner is concerned by various signs indicating a possible reversal of past commitments by the Government which would setback the promotion of reconciliation, accountability and human rights, reduce civic space and erode important institutional safeguards.

“The overall goals of resolution 30/1 must be protected and built upon to provide justice and redress to victims, guarantee the non-recurrence of past patterns of human rights violations, and promote peaceful, inclusive and sustainable development.”

However,  in a special statement today(19) Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa noted that Sri Lanka will withdraw from UNHRC resolution 30/1, which was co-sponsored by the previous Government, in response to the US travel ban on  Army Commander  Lt. Gen. Shavendra Silva & members of his family.

@Teller In a scenario where if SL looses GSP+ due to UN issues and all , what would be the impact on export oriented business you recommends? (HEXp, Rexp,Tjl , BPPL)

255Teller's Predictions - Page 10 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:33 pm

Teller

Teller

Thats happening after 2023, for UK after 2021 only. For HEXP no impact at all. For BPPL 15% impact possible. In current scenario , nothing will be happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum