FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka

+86
Gajaya
Miss-Sangeetha
Charith10
yogi11137
deli
forex4srilanka
ruwan326
nimantha80
TARGET
Neluka Karannagoda
Mubin Mustafa
Sha Jahan
gayanath1983
anton1979ss
sew
greedy007
SHARK aka TAH
gagamini
Jiggysaurus
Light of Hope
Lahiru
Mahawawtta
K.Haputantri
knockknobbler
lakshanraj
yes0
sahan8896
JustMy2Pips
memllok
arrowms
manjula28
traderathome
zenobia
snandasiri
Ashphoenix7
freebird
reez
Flashmark
Redbulls
malanp
stumpy
fxmpower
cseguide
yellow knife
STOCK SLAYER
LateTackle
dinusl
kordel
Aamiable
Tiger
dilshanusjp
gann
ABEST
lokuayya
laureina
yosh123
maalinda
rijayasooriya
day_lk
Paypal
Roboticfx
yasiru
jonny
Micropipz
bePositive
sriranga
thushanthalk
hunter
nkalansu
balapas
RealViewer
vithanage71
MarketSIRA
sajeethk
smallville
samueldaniel7
xhora
bettersrilanka
3mr
Meta Trader
mark
wallstreetguy
DK
swan03
reno
90 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

121Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 pm

fxmpower

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

kordel wrote:Anybody use autotrading platforms when trading with forex ? Or do you any of you provide signals on such platforms , i'm talking about web based online applications like zulutrade , where you the user can follow for free signal providers and copy their signals live to your account. Any info would be great.

Hello there,
I guess i did not read the beginning of the thread. so, are you asking about recommending singal providers? Very Happy

122Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Forex-Auto Trading Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 am

yes0

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

if you want advise about this pls send a mail to hanoof444@gmail.com

123Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:20 pm

fxmpower

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

well, why don't you just reply to me here - wold be great to actually have a discussion with the other members here ...

124Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:23 pm

yes0

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

there are attachments nd indicator

125Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:36 pm

fxmpower

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

im sorry all i need are the names of the signal providers and I can search them on zulutrade.

126Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:01 am

lakshanraj

lakshanraj
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hi everyone,

I was involved with Stock Trading from 2008 & went out of the market in 2011 due to the downturn. Meantime I found the beauty of forex trading thanks to internet.

After few years of learning & making losses, now I'm making a consistent income from Forex. Smile
I'll be more than happy to answer your questions.

Happy Trading to you Very Happy

127Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:39 pm

freebird

Manager - Equity Analytics

lakshanraj wrote:Hi everyone,

I was involved with Stock Trading from 2008 & went out of the market in 2011 due to the downturn. Meantime I found the beauty of forex trading thanks to internet.

After few years of learning & making losses, now I'm making a consistent income from Forex. Smile
I'll be more than happy to answer your questions.

Happy Trading to you Very Happy
so how can we do i deart. i did it with practice accounts . finally i loss. firstly i won .

128Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:41 am

yes0

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

thnx traderathome
chat with me hanoof444@gmail.com.

i have to discuss with my strategy...
i found some sri lankans are losing money on forex.

dont use etoro.. etoro is a big cheating site

129Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:29 pm

lakshanraj

lakshanraj
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

It's very easy to lose money on trading than earning unless u're smarter than the average participants.

You should control your risk with effective money management principles while protecting your capital.

130Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:51 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

yes0 has been promoting some illegal forex stuff on another post as promotional activity so had to ban him for couple of days.
Anyone using this site for cheap promotion will also be banned without warning. Pls do use the site for knowledge acquiring and sharing..

TAH u can continue to educate the members on forex since ur style doesn't harm the forum ethics. Dont cross the line though.

131Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:04 am

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I do not want to talk about Forex Trading...because its not good for the forum. The last thing we need is some legal complication for the EF.

132Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:26 pm

knockknobbler

There is a misconception.............., that trading in  foreign currency  is illegal.

If you have earned foreign currency(FC) , through employment, export of goods /services you are permitted to maintain  a FC account  ( by way of NRFC, RFC ,FCBU  account with a commercial bank) and  there is no domestic law to prevent you  using  that money for  FC trading or any other FC transaction.  

What is illegal is the use of Sri Lankan Rupees for FC trading.  Not only for FC trading, use of SL rupees for any type of FC transactions, other than the transactions  allowed by Exchange Control Act , is illegal in Sri Lanka.

133Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:55 pm

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

knockknobbler wrote:There is a misconception.............., that trading in  foreign currency  is illegal.

If you have earned foreign currency(FC) , through employment, export of goods /services you are permitted to maintain  a FC account  ( by way of NRFC, RFC ,FCBU  account with a commercial bank) and  there is no domestic law to prevent you  using  that money for  FC trading or any other FC transaction.  

What is illegal is the use of Sri Lankan Rupees for FC trading.  Not only for FC trading, use of SL rupees for any type of FC transactions, other than the transactions  allowed by Exchange Control Act , is illegal in Sri Lanka.
No one said its illegal but the fact is that there is no legal basis in Sri Lanka for forex trade. Its a high risk trade even for experienced people. Sure way to loose hard earned foreign exchange.

134Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Forex Trading??? what do you know about it? Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:07 am

Mahawawtta

Dear Friends, Is anybody in this forum ever tried Forex trading? If so appreciate if you could share your experience with me.

135Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Lahiru

Stock Trader

Hey Friend,

In order to step into the forex market you should have a good knowledge on technicals and it is all about forex. In Sri Lanka there is only a broker who facilitates forex trading. Such a dangerous market since the leverage is around 1:500.
Open a Demo account and try before u get into the market...

136Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Light of Hope

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Prohibited in SL.

137Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Light of Hope wrote:Prohibited in SL.

Maybe prohibited but i'm sure the ARIMA model can be used to predict the forex movement.

138Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Light of Hope

Jiggysaurus wrote:

Maybe prohibited but i'm sure the ARIMA model can be used to predict the forex movement.

Oh yea i forgot that. The model is based on gil mart movement. Normally technical guys take 14 and 50 day in MACD but in here, how the forum stats was taken up in 6 days, we take 7 day and 20 day moving averages. call this indicator 'gima'. Gima movements are very powerful, you see how ARIMA has stated no?

139Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Lahiru

Stock Trader

Might be prohibited in Sri Lanka.... But there are several international brokers who provide the Forex trading facility and so far I have never come across any constrain in trading currencies...... Wire transfers do the job and what U have to do is trade... and take the profits......  Smile 

140Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 am

gagamini

You need a through knowledge in technical thing for F. Trading.Since leverage is so high it is so risky . You have to be very very careful . If you loose that is in USD . You have to practice in Demo as well as real cash with a nominal amount . However , this is legally not available here . To my knowledge , sometime back NTB accepted foreign cash if have NRFC or RFC account . There , they manage your currency portfolio on their platform and you are just an investor . i don't know still they are doing it .

141Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:28 pm

fxmpower

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

I can tell you , I know nothing but I have made tons of good returns from the forex markets! Totally worth is when it comes to copy the zulutrade traders and use the protective tools the platform gives you.

142Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:48 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

fxmpower wrote:I can tell you , I know nothing but I have made tons of good returns from the forex markets! Totally worth is when it comes to copy the zulutrade traders and use the protective tools the platform gives you.
this guy is trying to skim the retail investors  Rolling Eyes 

143Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:54 pm

fxmpower

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

SHARK wrote:
fxmpower wrote:I can tell you , I know nothing but I have made tons of good returns from the forex markets! Totally worth is when it comes to copy the zulutrade traders and use the protective tools the platform gives you.

Apologies! Not my intention when it comes to that, I was just wanted to give another perspective that I have been using. Nothing more, nothing less.  cyclops 

144Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:08 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

fxmpower wrote:
SHARK wrote:

Apologies! Not my intention when it comes to that, I was just wanted to give another perspective that I have been using. Nothing more, nothing less.  cyclops 
 Rolling Eyes 

145Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm

fxmpower

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

SHARK wrote:
fxmpower wrote:
SHARK wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Now you just being mean! I see no problem in expressing a different opinion and experience, after all, i learned thought the experience of others and since we have something good, why not disseminate the news. Zulutrade is a good good trading platform and the traders are quite good, i managed to make lovely returns over the years.

146Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:16 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

fxmpower wrote:
SHARK wrote:
fxmpower wrote:
SHARK wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Now you just being mean! I see no problem in expressing a different opinion and experience, after all, i learned thought the experience of others and since we have something good, why not disseminate the news. Zulutrade is a good good trading platform and the traders are quite good, i managed to make lovely returns over the years.
this is what i call you are a nothing but here to skim innocent srilankans. get into your thick skull you fool forex trading is illegal you moron  Twisted Evil 

147Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:40 am

greedy007

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

In the past fxmpower's posts were deleted within 15-20 minutes after posting by him/her. Nowadays nobody moderate the so called freedom forum. May be for traffic counts management let these type of promotional posts.

148Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:32 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Mr GMNet,
can i know your forum encourages this type of illegal activities ........put this guy in the prison immediately.....
hope to see your reply soonest....

thanks

149Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:39 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

@greedie

you are correct, this post has to be in prison.
lets give couple days to forum mods to sort out this.

i am sure GMNet will not tolerate such posts abd he has only 2 hands to do all sort of things.

150Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 6 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:33 am

jonny

jonny

Since equity market is not performing in Sri anka properly and prospect-fully ,I do not see any - points promoting FX markets.The worlds largest market.It's an alternative way of earning an income like bonds,Tbills and futures and options like derivatives.So Sri lankans should have the exposure to get in to these markets and do the trading.I hope CSE on the look out to set up these money market instruments soon......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum