Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka Equity Forum would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
Sri Lanka Equity Forum
Sri Lanka Equity Forum

Discussion Forum for Stock Market Investors in Sri Lanka

සිංහල පරිවර්තනය
Submit Post
Submit Post
Market Place

Add an ad

View all ads

Latest topics

» Double Bottom Reversal
by freeforexsignals2020 Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» INVITATION TO FORUM MODERATORS & ADMINISTRATORS
by Uaecoindubai Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» ගෙවුම් ශේෂය, වාහන බලපත් හා ඩොලරයේ මිල
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Terrorism and its Impact on the Sri Lankan Economy
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 5:41 pm

» Top 10 Small Scale Business ideas & Opportunities in Sri Lanka 2019
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 4:39 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Sstar Yesterday at 4:36 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Talk
by Sstar Yesterday at 12:23 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Help
by Sstar Yesterday at 12:18 pm

» Why AAIC Should trade above RS.50/-
by wisdom79 Sun May 19, 2019 8:01 pm

» Sri Lanka’s largest pension fund EPF return to Colombo Stocks
by Soilconomy Sun May 19, 2019 6:56 pm

» LOFC IN FOR A BIG RUN
by stockback Sun May 19, 2019 5:20 pm

» Look PAP Amazing company
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» Sri Lanka Equity Market Place
by Uaecoindubai Sun May 19, 2019 5:13 pm

» CSE NOW AND AFTER ELECTION
by Ahcha Sun May 19, 2019 4:40 pm

» Do not be greedy, rely on small profits Guide to the markets
by Asoka Samarakone Sun May 19, 2019 12:11 pm

» 6 % of EPF funds in stock market
by hammurabi Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

» Weekly Stock Market Roundup
by Insights Equity Sat May 18, 2019 12:54 pm

» EPF Enter Stock Market
by visvajith Sat May 18, 2019 12:20 pm

» UNION BANK (UBC) to be takeover by Union bank of india
by Soilconomy Sat May 18, 2019 8:54 am

» SEC yet to publish its 2017 Annual Report
by ChooBoy Sat May 18, 2019 6:01 am

» EAST Steady at 18
by Chanaka303 Fri May 17, 2019 10:20 pm

» Daily Stock Market Update
by Insights Equity Fri May 17, 2019 6:42 pm

» 20th MAY IS IT A HOLIDAY FOR CSE?
by Winner123 Fri May 17, 2019 1:33 pm

» Hight Profile Selling at EAST
by Miss-Sangeetha Fri May 17, 2019 12:12 pm

» East total Hotel deal value US $ 58 Mn there will be another Dividend, Nahil's family is smart
by karuna2 Fri May 17, 2019 6:48 am

» What is going on with TFC.N0000
by Gihan04 Thu May 16, 2019 11:58 pm

» Sri Lanka's Commercial Bank's deposits surpass landmark Rs 1 Trillion in Q1 2019
by hammurabi Thu May 16, 2019 8:05 pm

» LIOC upward curve
by hammurabi Thu May 16, 2019 7:42 pm

» Maithree pala siresenas next winning chance
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 5:10 pm

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC KZOO.N0000@2.80
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 5:05 pm

» Mahaweli coconut will be listed soon
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 4:57 pm

» BALA can come down to 9/-
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 1:08 pm

» Sri Lanka's tourist industry has debt and tax relief of up to two years????
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 1:08 pm

» BFN slowly slowly unloading
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 1:04 pm

» Dark times - Sampath Bank
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 12:55 pm

» Sampath Bank PLC Rights Issue of Shares @ Rs.136/- p.s
by Uaecoindubai Thu May 16, 2019 10:09 am

» Please DON'T SELL IN PANIC, BUY, ONLY A SMALL INCIDENT, IT'S COMPLETELY OVER!!!!!
by mark Wed May 15, 2019 11:39 pm

» ආස නැද්ද ඔබ?
by reyaz Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm

» Reasons for market to crash
by Maharaja Wed May 15, 2019 12:54 pm

» AIA INSURANCE DE-LISTING (CTCE)
by mark Wed May 15, 2019 12:45 pm

» Bitcoin reached 8K while ..
by Uaecoindubai Wed May 15, 2019 11:45 am

» HOW ABOUT MASK
by Namal Wed May 15, 2019 5:52 am

» Market will test 4700
by karuna2 Tue May 14, 2019 12:16 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sri Lanka Equity Forum » Stock Market & Forum Help » Stock Market News » Market Sell Off

Market Sell Off

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Market Sell Off Empty Market Sell Off on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:00 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Look out for Big market sell off ....

Advise : Exit at current levels even at a loss. Thank me later




Maharaja.

2Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:22 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja

3Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:05 pm

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Corporate results are good on the other hand. 

Ex: CTCE: AIA Insurance- did you see the earnings per share LKR 239 per year, dividend LKR 91, what do you think?

4Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:31 am

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
sell off would continue if political instability continues

5Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Take my advise and sell now ( at profit / loss ) exit all the shares. All my clients are exiting, JKH I sold off today. You will cry later like a baby if you keep shares.

There will be daily horses like today SFS, prev. days SCAP SHL JINS BFN

You can buy them, but sell the same day. SFS good opportunity today. I bought qty but sold with 0.20 cents margin only. This market will crash any time. So be ready.


Maharaja.

6Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:59 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Just fuck off Gonraja

Target.

7Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:03 pm

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
If you are so sure of imminent fall of the market, better you sell off your portfolio and exit the market without misguiding others.

8Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:00 am

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Target & Kovida,

I started trading when you were inside a lady's stomach. Market will fall. Stop using filthy words like idiots.

Maharaja.

9Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:31 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Target & Kovida,

I started trading when you were inside a lady's stomach. Market will fall. Stop using filthy words like idiots.

Maharaja.
Ohh.. pretty old fucking donkey.. Very Happy 


Target

10Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:14 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Take my advise and sell now ( at profit / loss ) exit all the shares. All my clients are exiting, JKH I sold off today. You will cry later like a baby if you keep shares.

There will be daily horses like today SFS, prev. days SCAP SHL JINS BFN

You can buy them, but sell the same day. SFS good opportunity today. I bought qty but sold with 0.20 cents margin only. This market will crash any time. So be ready.


Maharaja.
When you last predicted Orient Finance will go up you gave various reasons, like NAVPS, etc., etc. Eventually it went up not because of the reasons you attributed. It went up Because of JINS and Allianze deals Perhaps you had inside info the negotiations between these 2 parties. That was the single reason for the afflliated Orient's price hike

In this case I will disregard the reasons you are attributing for the market sell off. It is very unlikely a market sell off will happen due to those reasons. However I do take your recommendation a bit seriously as you seem to be aware of a more crucial single reason that could affect the market

Were you aware of today's bomb explosion in Diyatalawa Mr. R??

11Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:08 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Take my advise and sell now ( at profit / loss ) exit all the shares. All my clients are exiting, JKH I sold off today. You will cry later like a baby if you keep shares.

There will be daily horses like today SFS, prev. days SCAP SHL JINS BFN

You can buy them, but sell the same day. SFS good opportunity today. I bought qty but sold with 0.20 cents margin only. This market will crash any time. So be ready.


Maharaja.
When you last predicted Orient Finance will go up you gave various reasons, like NAVPS, etc., etc. Eventually it went up not because of the reasons you attributed. It went up Because of JINS and Allianze deals Perhaps you had inside info the negotiations between these 2 parties. That was the single reason for the afflliated Orient's price hike

In this case I will disregard the reasons you are attributing for the market sell off. It is very unlikely a market sell off will happen due to those reasons. However I do take your recommendation a bit seriously as you seem to be aware of a more crucial single reason that could affect the market

Were you aware of today's bomb explosion in Diyatalawa Mr. R??

People will realize what I am telling but they will take time. May be too late.

12Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:34 pm

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Target & Kovida,

I started trading when you were inside a lady's stomach. Market will fall. Stop using filthy words like idiots.

Maharaja.
Ohh.. pretty old fucking donkey.. Very Happy 


Target
Better get your brain checked by a specialist in Colombo if you residing in Sri Lanka.

13Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:11 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

14Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

Buy before April. Foreign buyers will buy more. Locals - less / constant demand.


Maharaja.

15Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:31 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

Buy before April. Foreign buyers will buy more. Locals - less / constant demand.


Maharaja.
In the backdrop of improper Govt, depreciating rupee,  rising interest rates & selloff in equity markets can you explain the constant demand as stated by you for real estate/ apartments etc.

Are you safe guarding the interest of the diaspora who have invested heavily in this sector and your intention is not to create any panic in that sector?????

Your real face is exposed!

16Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Look out for Big market sell off ....

Advise : Exit at current levels even at a loss. Thank me later




Maharaja.
PPl who took my advise are safe.....Now 6533 and dropping...


Maharaja

17Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:13 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

Buy before April. Foreign buyers will buy more. Locals - less / constant demand.


Maharaja.
In the backdrop of improper Govt, depreciating rupee,  rising interest rates & selloff in equity markets can you explain the constant demand as stated by you for real estate/ apartments etc.

Are you safe guarding the interest of the diaspora who have invested heavily in this sector and your intention is not to create any panic in that sector?????

Your real face is exposed!
My real face is now exposed-Market is falling just like I told.


Maharaja.

18Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:26 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

Buy before April. Foreign buyers will buy more. Locals - less / constant demand.


Maharaja.
In the backdrop of improper Govt, depreciating rupee,  rising interest rates & selloff in equity markets can you explain the constant demand as stated by you for real estate/ apartments etc.

Are you safe guarding the interest of the diaspora who have invested heavily in this sector and your intention is not to create any panic in that sector?????

Your real face is exposed!
My real face is now exposed-Market is falling just like I told.


Maharaja.
Foreigners are net buyers at the CSE today.Market Sell Off Icon_biggrin

Are foreigners buying apartments? Market Sell Off Icon_razz Wish to know.

19Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:38 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
First of all make sure internet connection will be available for you tomorrow to view CSE. 
No facebook, Whatsapp, Viber etc. now !!!!!

20Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:36 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:First of all make sure internet connection will be available for you tomorrow to view CSE. 
No facebook, Whatsapp, Viber etc. now !!!!!
there was a loose connection, now its ok.
market sell off is over, now its market buy on!

21Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:51 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

Buy before April. Foreign buyers will buy more. Locals - less / constant demand.


Maharaja.
In the backdrop of improper Govt, depreciating rupee,  rising interest rates & selloff in equity markets can you explain the constant demand as stated by you for real estate/ apartments etc.

Are you safe guarding the interest of the diaspora who have invested heavily in this sector and your intention is not to create any panic in that sector?????

Your real face is exposed!

Maharaja, you and connected parties would have made a lot from BFN appreciation and group’s disposal of general insurance arm. Most probably you were aware of the inside negotiations

Now that you have made hefty gains from JINS group dealings, you are dreaming of a market sell off to buy equities at rediculously low prices.

22Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
My prediction will continue. Don't blame me. I am only telling the truth.  Smile
No electricity ( Now ok after buying from private companies )
No fertilizer
No FDIs
No national policy
No bond market ( First and biggest robbery of central bank in the whole world )
No stock market volumes ( HNWI are out of stock market )
No political control
No exchange rate ( 127/- to 159/- ) 
Zero investments
More & More corruption
Bomb explosion recently
Sinhala Muslim clashes
Finally no internet !! 



Maharaja.

23Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:33 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
MAHARAJA BASED IN EUROPE TRYING HIS LEVEL BEST TO CREATE CHAOS AT THE CSE!

HE KEPT QUITE WHEN THE INDICES GAINED AND WHEN THE INDEX LOST 3 POINTS HAD STARTED BEATING HIS DRUM.
Market Sell Off Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ4UXpsJI__vK68LjWthZ-Qn1gDYucXS1f6CEhi8fea2Tsj41M1A
CONTEMPLATING WHAT TO POST NEXT???

24Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:24 pm

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
" buy when market is in RED"  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sunny Basketball No alien flower

25Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:27 pm

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
i small a rat that interest rates will down in coming weeks.  scratch

26Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:48 am

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
If Maharaja says something, according to history it will happen !!

market must fall because big fish are cutting off the margins these days by keeping indices up. After they sell the rest, no buyers till 5500 levels. If cse is lucky 5800 level can support.


Maharaja

27Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:00 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:If Maharaja says something, according to history it will happen !!

market must fall because big fish are cutting off the margins these days by keeping indices up. After they sell the rest, no buyers till 5500 levels. If cse is lucky 5800 level can support.


Maharaja
Are the Diaspora selling Apartments / real estate etc??? 
Advise them to sell off even at a loss!

28Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:20 am

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Market Sell Off Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ4UXpsJI__vK68LjWthZ-Qn1gDYucXS1f6CEhi8fea2Tsj41M1A
MAHARAJA SCHEMING HIS NEXT MOVE.Market Sell Off Icon_lol

29Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:12 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:If Maharaja says something, according to history it will happen !!

market must fall because big fish are cutting off the margins these days by keeping indices up. After they sell the rest, no buyers till 5500 levels. If cse is lucky 5800 level can support.


Maharaja
 
And you see the results :D :D

30Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:39 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
IN MY OPINION MAHARAJA IS A MOUTHPIECE OF THE DIASPORA.
HE IS DISAPPOINTED WITH THE POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS HERE.
HE WISHES TO SEE THE MARKET DOWN, HENCE WILL NOT EVEN SPARE A MARKET CORRECTION.

31Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Political development ????

I advise you not to trade in a stock market. You may pluck coconuts  :lol: :lol:


Maharaja

32Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:09 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Political development ????

I advise you not to trade in a stock market. You may pluck coconuts  :lol: :lol:


Maharaja
You have not refuted the fact that you are a mouthpiece of the Diaspora.

A political development can be positive or negative.  

All know that you are only fit to wash toilets which you are already engaged in to earn some currency in a foreign soil.Market Sell Off Icon_lol

Yesterday's Foreign net buying accounted for 1.18Billion rupees. The year to date net inflow is Rs 7.3 Billion.

33Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:03 am

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
There are two types of individuls who are in  a Share Market.

1. Investors
2. Traders.

Above two catagories of individuals should do their home work before excuting their trancactions in the Share Market. In the Market and in this forum there are plenty of BLOOD SUCKERS you should identify and ignore their opnions. Protect your hard earned money and be wise to take corrcet decision at correct time.

34Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:54 am

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Look out for Big market sell off ....

Advise : Exit at current levels even at a loss. Thank me later




Maharaja.

Members can decide who is correct and who is wrong. I don't want to fight here like Grade 01 class kids.

Read what I have said and decide. Still many can exit with profits / minimum losses.


Goodluck
Maharaja

35Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:43 am

dsam

dsam
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:IN MY OPINION MAHARAJA IS A MOUTHPIECE OF THE DIASPORA.
HE IS DISAPPOINTED WITH THE POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS HERE.
HE WISHES TO SEE THE MARKET DOWN, HENCE WILL NOT EVEN SPARE A MARKET CORRECTION.

Now this country run by diaspora.May be Maharaja could be correct.

36Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:45 pm

Theekshana


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
This guy wants the market to crash. Supporter of Rajapaksha, the name implies "Maharaja".

37Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Theekshana,

Market correction, not crash. 
Ex. today DIAL trading at 14/- it must come down to 10/-
      from 10/- when it come to 8/- that is crash

NEST CTC JKH HNB COMB all banks and all blue chips must correct according to country's & market situation that is Wholesale Negative.

Fighting with me is useless, understand the market and invest. 

Now the time is to book profits and wait till market drop, members blaming me are the members who cannot sell because of heavy loss positions. You  have 2 options ;

1. Listen to me and book profits, or sell now and buy at lower prices
2. Watch members who tell " Do Not Sell " , and finally force selling your portfolio.




Goodluck,
Maharaja

38Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Maharaja


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Here are the support levels during the market fall ;

1.) 6370 
2.) 6274
3.) 6077


Maharaja.

39Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:42 pm

samaritan


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Market Sell Off CZLoErDUkAEuVGl
WHO IS THAT SOMEBODY? 


ITS NONE OTHER THAN "MAHARAJA".Market Sell Off Icon_lol

40Market Sell Off Empty Re: Market Sell Off on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:39 pm

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
No Market in the world would go straight up or straight down. It is a natural behaviour of its up and down. This could be called market consolidation or profit taking in market jargon. There is no reason for  the  market crash and if sombody check from brokers of their order books of foreign buying it would  be an evident  to which  direction market is going to go. Without knowing facts and figures,if somebody is trying show of imminenet market crash,we should first chek what is the motive behind such statements. From my experince in the market for past 30+ years,I have entirely a different view.  Be cautious of market manpulators .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum