FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


Latest topics

» ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC (AMF.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 22/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» TOP 20 LISTED COMPANIES BY FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:37 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions update
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 8:30 pm

» RWSL for short term profits
by madukp Yesterday at 5:17 pm

» YORK has a potential to go double ...
by Vasyan Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» United motors limited UML
by smnsam Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» dividend counters
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 12:43 pm

» HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:33 am

» World-famous angel investor Conny enters Sri Lanka
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:00 am

» SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 9:47 am

» ADAM CAPITAL PLC (PCHH.N0000)
by GayanKK Yesterday at 9:46 am

» New Commodity bubble. How will it impact the CSE?
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:53 am

» MELSTACORP PLC (MELS.N0000)
by engineer Yesterday at 7:29 am

» R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)
by SAGA Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:57 pm

» Dividend - July/August
by High-flyer Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:41 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by madukp Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:08 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CHRONICLE™ SUPPORT » Admin Help

Admin Help

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Admin Help Empty Admin Help Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:05 pm

wisdom78


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
where u found unexpected and uncommon man karuna, and super long term investor teller .

2Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wisdom78 wrote:where u found unexpected and uncommon man karuna, and super long term investor teller .
Is that the big problem you got... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

3Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:28 pm

EquityChemp

EquityChemp
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
They nothing have any technical knowledge because they don't use pat analysing including rgem boga aluf gran tafl  shares i recommend with day trading pat and i recommend for brought gran tafl aluf boga rgem few weeks ago now its too much discount if you brought with my advice u have to buy again and cover your loose

4Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:45 pm

point

point
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@EquityChemp wrote:They nothing have any technical knowledge because they don't use pat analysing including rgem boga aluf gran tafl  shares i recommend with day trading pat and i recommend for brought gran tafl aluf boga rgem few weeks ago now its too much discount if you brought with my advice u have to buy again and cover your loose
This is not fair this kind of people damage originals image. Kauda me chemp kyanne ai mehema id ban karan nette. Equity champ is a valued person

5Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:28 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Thank you POINT for pointing out this


Admin Help 11668-14
EquityChamp
Moderator
Posts: 1500
Equity Stars: 8298
Reputation: 58
Join date: 2014-11-05


Admin Help 13521-75
EquityChemp
Stock Trader
Posts: 5
Equity Stars: 7
Reputation: 0
Join date: 2016-01-15



ADMIN , Over to you .......

6Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:58 pm

tharindufit


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yeah. I also noted some valued posts by EquityChamp

Should not allow IDs like these - @EquityChemp to be created if there's any admin here :-) I don't think any admins are available here :-)

7Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:36 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Not only creating a misleading account he tried to imitate him to fool others ?

EquityChemp Yesterday at 8:28 pm


They nothing have any technical knowledge because they don't use pat analysing including rgem boga aluf gran tafl  shares i recommend with day trading pat and i recommend for brought gran tafl aluf boga rgem few weeks ago now its too much discount if you brought with my advice u have to buy again and cover your loose


although the formation of the sentences are 'ahasata polowa'

8Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:18 pm

point

point
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Lot of spelling mistakes. Oyala dakala netda me widiye mistakes tyena post wadi una wiwida ID walin in recent time. Forum eke post karanawata wadiya reader kenek widiyata mata penuna ehema deyak.

9Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:01 pm

real threat

real threat
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Thank you POINT for pointing out this


Admin Help 11668-14
EquityChamp
Moderator
Posts: 1500
Equity Stars: 8298
Reputation: 58
Join date: 2014-11-05


Admin Help 13521-75
EquityChemp
Stock Trader
Posts: 5
Equity Stars: 7
Reputation: 0
Join date: 2016-01-15



ADMIN , Over to you .......
Meka karan ekata nam hodatama pissu ...admin ta nam aulak naha...mokada api meka bala balana parata add walin account ekata money enawane...

10Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:24 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@point wrote:Lot of spelling mistakes. Oyala dakala netda me widiye mistakes tyena post wadi una wiwida ID walin in recent time. Forum eke post karanawata wadiya reader kenek widiyata mata penuna ehema deyak.


හ්ම් හ්ම් ...

11Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
'Equity Chemp' would be banned if he tries to imitate or impersonate 'Equity Champ'

12Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:01 pm

SUSPENS

SUSPENS
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Qubit.he has already done it.

See his symbol ...i suspect karuna for this..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

13Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:14 pm

vic19

vic19
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
All quibit and Sstar is interested in this forum is more people to login to this forum so that they could make money from advertising to this web site do they come out with controversial subject/ topics and see the fun takes place from behind.

And also promoting legacy of MR.

And the last is to promote their stock eg: PMB. If any one oppose it take their post off the forum and then blame on technical fault.

We had to be aware of these facts

However I am happy to be a member on this forum

Thanks

14Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:21 pm

point

point
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Quibit wrote:'Equity Chemp' would be banned if he tries to imitate or impersonate 'Equity Champ'
your kind corporation in this regard highly appreciated. Protect your good posting people. eyala netnam apita balanna dekut nane. Like without SLS No xxxxxxx forum. Thanks.

15Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@point wrote:
@Quibit wrote:'Equity Chemp' would be banned if he tries to imitate or impersonate 'Equity Champ'
your kind corporation in this regard highly appreciated. Protect your good posting people. eyala netnam apita balanna dekut nane. Like without SLS No xxxxxxx forum. Thanks.

Thanks we will continue to protect our membership and we will continue to appoint new experts from the forum community. Please invite your friend and collegues to join Sri Lanka's largest Stock Market Discussion forum Sri Lanka Equity.

16Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:51 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
Admin should appoint an FCID (Forum Crimes Investigation Division) to protect the bona fide members, and record a complaint from wisdom78 on sfl promotion. Admin Help Icon_lol

17Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Both Karuna and Wisdom78 should be investigated by FCID headed by Yahapalanya! Smile

18Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:Admin should appoint an FCID (Forum Crimes Investigation Division) to protect the bona fide members, and record a complaint from wisdom78 on sfl promotion. Admin Help Icon_lol

Very Happy nice idea

19Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:45 pm

vic19

vic19
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Even thought your FCIB is a good Idea in theory, however It is difficult to implement in practise.that is my view

All forum viewers should have this in their brain and don't expect the admin to do this for you.

Thanks

20Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:16 pm

wisdom78


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:Admin should appoint an FCID (Forum Crimes Investigation Division) to protect the bona fide members, and record a complaint from wisdom78 on sfl promotion. Admin Help Icon_lol

Very Happy   nice idea
Ha ha haaa sfl sfl Chinwi you going to promote sfl 
Welcome to sfl club Mr Chinwi

21Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:14 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Don't blame to me. It's not me find original man for this reason. 
Seriously i also believe For this situation.  
Who know this is doing Pac-man or Mr.  Point including Teller nz boy or stock back

22Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:06 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
Wisdom's problem has become a national problem.Admin Help Icon_lol


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

23Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:14 pm

point

point
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:Don't blame to me. It's not me find original man for this reason. 
Seriously i also believe For this situation.  
Who know this is doing Pac-man or Mr.  Point including Teller nz boy or stock back
STATEMENT FROM KARU

24Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:25 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@point wrote:
@karuna wrote:Don't blame to me. It's not me find original man for this reason. 
Seriously i also believe For this situation.  
Who know this is doing Pac-man or Mr.  Point including Teller nz boy or stock back
STATEMENT FROM KARU
Are you crazy I also surprised its not me  . Sometime its boing wisdom79 may be . I think he going to protect other shares thats why he going to boring sfl .maybe like this. 
Don't blame to me for everything .

25Admin Help Empty Re: Admin Help Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:55 pm

point

point
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@point wrote:
@karuna wrote:Don't blame to me. It's not me find original man for this reason. 
Seriously i also believe For this situation.  
Who know this is doing Pac-man or Mr.  Point including Teller nz boy or stock back
STATEMENT FROM KARU
Are you crazy I also surprised its not me  . Sometime its boing wisdom79 may be . I think he going to protect other shares thats why he going to boring sfl .maybe like this. 
Don't blame to me for everything .
Laughing Laughing Laughing  oya baya welaada. just a joke hebei spelling mistake karanna epa apita seka hithenawaa Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum